pointless

Gadsden, AL

#435 Sep 16, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Black women are racist to Indian men... that's why we moved onto Latin women.
That's just a stereotype and isn't this true for both sides Mr./or whatever singapore?
OGI

Washington, DC

#436 Dec 7, 2012
Most black women don't have their own real hair, and they have to run around wearing Indian womens hair on their head. Black people can hate all they want, just dont take shit from Indian culture like its cool, then talk shit. That goes for yoga and any other shit western society wants to rebrand as its own.
Though

Gadsden, AL

#437 Dec 8, 2012
OGI wrote:
Most black women don't have their own real hair, and they have to run around wearing Indian womens hair on their head. Black people can hate all they want, just dont take shit from Indian culture like its cool, then talk shit. That goes for yoga and any other shit western society wants to rebrand as its own.

I want to tell everybody on this forum to chill. Plus, has anybody ever thought about this forum question if reverse," Why do Indian Men hate Black women?" Some of us love Indian men or loved a particular Indian man that just so happened, not hate, but dislike her. He was messy and laughed at me with his friends,but I won't let that bother my outlook of Indian men as a whole, or even men as a whole. Pardon the run on sentence.
Though is Pointless

Gadsden, AL

#438 Dec 8, 2012
OGI wrote:
All Black women don't wear weave and some of us can grow our own hair, thank you very much. Profane language, how cute. I'm assuming that you and the other people of this forum hate intermixing. Well, you all enjoy yourselves then.
Caribbean Chique

Birmingham, UK

#439 Dec 19, 2012
kasamii wrote:
hello today i realised something i worked up the nerve to ask this girl out i've been eyeing for a while if you must know she was black and as she was talking to her friend she was all smiles but as she turned to me her smile turned into a frown then a look of fear..but even thow i saw she was scared i still musturd up the currage to ask her out even though i knew she was going to say no...so as soon as she said no i asked her why she said no?? and her friend screamed out from afare because shes scared your family is going to burn her up and kill her like they did that 1 black girl in india (does anybody have any more information on this story ive looked everywhere for it and cant find it)but besides that i wish people wouldnt generalize and lump all indians into 1 catagory im sick of it i want to see indians men with black women the same way i see white men with black women .... why are black women scared of indian men???
I wouldn't say black girls are scared of Indians guys it's just that our cultures are incompatible. Indians tend to have arranged (or forced marriages) and a caste system which excludes black people. In other words, we are undesirable to you Indians, so we save ourselves the trouble. I know numerous cases of Indians who have dated blacks and whites, in fact an ex friend of mine was Pakistani and she told me that her parents would NEVER accept interracial dating. She had her fun with a black guy and is now settled down, married with a baby for an Pakistani man. The other Indian girl that I knew, her parents gave her an ultimatum, you either marry an Indian or white guy and nothing else. Most Indians seem to have their fun but when it come to marriage, they marriage their own (I knew a lot of them that did this especially the guys with white girls). Of course not all Indians follow the caste system or subjected to parental pressure in terms of marriage and suitability, but more are confined to some constraints. Trust me I could go on with more stories but I'll conclude things here.
Real Indian

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#440 Dec 21, 2012
^^^^ reply to above.

Actually many Indian American girls are just as bad now as any other Western girls. So many Indian guys are reconsidering their options. What's the point of getting an Indian girl if she acts like a slut? Rather we would settle with a Western girl.

If they really want a homely Indian girl they can always go back to their country and marry... which is what happens in most cases. Why would they settle for a cheating Indian hoe who have been with many guys? And these marriages never last long anyway.

So marriage is not the end of story... It has to last. And whoever is talking about Black ppl are "undesirable" in indian culture... should come to India and see all kinds of colors that intermix over here! Rather then being close minded and make conclusion from a western prospective.
Thought

Gadsden, AL

#441 Dec 29, 2012
Real Indian wrote:
^^^^ reply to above.
Actually many Indian American girls are just as bad now as any other Western girls. So many Indian guys are reconsidering their options. What's the point of getting an Indian girl if she acts like a slut? Rather we would settle with a Western girl.
If they really want a homely Indian girl they can always go back to their country and marry... which is what happens in most cases. Why would they settle for a cheating Indian hoe who have been with many guys? And these marriages never last long anyway.
So marriage is not the end of story... It has to last. And whoever is talking about Black ppl are "undesirable" in indian culture... should come to India and see all kinds of colors that intermix over here! Rather then being close minded and make conclusion from a western prospective.
Wow dude, do that.
Raj

London, UK

#442 Dec 29, 2012
indian men love black women, but black women don't seem to like indian men. Why?:(
Thought

Gadsden, AL

#443 Dec 30, 2012
Raj wrote:
indian men love black women, but black women don't seem to like indian men. Why?:(
Nope, in some cases a Black woman can like an Indian man and he ends up not liking you and is a complete jerk. Plus "some" Black women have outrageous standard, especially in America. They know that Indian men are also already matched for marraige and that people look down upon them as worthless, even though that's not true. We just save ourselves the the trouble.
High Melanin Woman

United States

#444 Dec 30, 2012
Rohit wrote:
Yes, exactly Indian Techie, our families would disown us if we even go out with a black girl. I know I would never bring one to my home, my parents would hate me for it. I'm not saying AA women don't have nice bodies, some do, but to marry one is a big no no. I have some family members that have dated outside our race, but none with blacks. I have had sex with black women, but that is it, nothing more. I stopped that, because it seems like they do it to hope that you get them pregnant and I could not have that. If I had a half black baby my family would make her have an abortion or they would disown me. I have too much to loose, so I would not go out with a black woman. They are also full of drama.
Whatever Indians are full of drama. What kind of parents disown thier child because of skin color of a spouse or love interest? The problem is not Black women the problem is Indians. You guys are not better than us so get off your pedestal. Indian men need to learn how to be real men and marry who they want and stop being little boys caring what mommy and daddy think.
High Melanin Woman

United States

#445 Dec 30, 2012
OGI wrote:
And most Indian women and men don't wear thier own color. They walk around with bleached skin trying to be white men and women. Indians have inferiority complex just as much as Black people so get it right.
tfg

United States

#446 Jan 17, 2013
I'm personally not attracted to indian men. Some of them seem to be racist towards blacks and obsessed with fair skin. Plus a lot of them never smile and seem unfriendly and standoffish and only like to be around their own.
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#448 Dec 2, 2013
shut typo this forum is the work of the white semen ass devil who wants to start conflict between blacks and Indians,word of advice nobody black and east Indians fall for this shit, this is white honkys oldest trick in the book and is FAIL!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#449 Dec 2, 2013
tfg wrote:
I'm personally not attracted to indian men. Some of them seem to be racist towards blacks and obsessed with fair skin. Plus a lot of them never smile and seem unfriendly and standoffish and only like to be around their own.
that's true we do like to be around our own and we aint attracted to blacks but have no problem with them,we hate crackers!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#450 Dec 2, 2013
High Melanin Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
And most Indian women and men don't wear thier own color. They walk around with bleached skin trying to be white men and women. Indians have inferiority complex just as much as Black people so get it right.
even if any of them do whats it your business anyfucken ways? whites like to fake n bake and get cancer melanoma white pieces of shit!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#451 Dec 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Whatever Indians are full of drama. What kind of parents disown thier child because of skin color of a spouse or love interest? The problem is not Black women the problem is Indians. You guys are not better than us so get off your pedestal. Indian men need to learn how to be real men and marry who they want and stop being little boys caring what mommy and daddy think.
and who in the hell fuck are you to tell any indian who they should be with maybe you should quit preaching what anyone should do considering its Indians choice and nobdy elses and Indians like to respect their families.we have morals never invaded anyone nor did we still unlike white colonial garbage and we have the lowest divorce rates unlike whites .anyone marrying a white honky will be poor lose their family tree because white honkys are going extinct and we have culture unlike white pigshit!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#452 Dec 2, 2013
nobody,steal
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#453 Dec 2, 2013
<quoted text>
whites are full of shit and drama look at their history! they lie and I bet this forum is a honky pretending to be black.whites are drama towards every race on the planet.
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#454 Dec 2, 2013
floresskylar wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right. Well... UK here I come lol. But seriously, I love everyone and wish that America would share the same ideal. At the end of the day we are all people. Thats all that matters. Thanks for your insight.
no we are not all people whites are devils and need to be genocided!they are the root to global problems and need to be exterminated.
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#455 Dec 2, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Black women are racist to Indian men... that's why we moved onto Latin women.
like Spaniards the illegal white Europeans? NAWWWWW!!!!! we don't like them!anyone who is white can go eat some fat circumsized dick. Russians are alright but we hate whites especially north American colonial crackers . whites invaded india in 1849'and that was british and we kicked them out in 1947'as well Portuguese invaded goa so we do NOT like whites trust me!we like blacks and have no issues with blacks whatsoever.white trash tried stealing our swastika for their bs Nazi agenda in 1945 and claim they are Aryans when they are NOT only india north are Aryans. we fucken hate whites and want them nuked!whites stole africas gold in africas mines just like whites stole india's Kohinoor diamonds,huma bird artifacts,crystal throne and golden crown. we want whites dead!they are filthy and brought diseases to north America and by the way there are natives also in india ,the dalits are aboriginals and india itself has over 500 tribes. go research it and see for yourself. WE HATE WHITE melanin deficient crackers!they are a waste of spermcount and a nuisance to civilized societies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min red and right 1,223,596
Tiger Wood and Lindsey Vonn splits 5 min bantu 6
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 13 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 33,060
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 14 min PolakPotrafi 1,057
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 20 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 118,177
WHY don't BLACKS WORK ??????? (Aug '11) 27 min deadbeatstinknig 43
Crazy Sow Slices Up Male Nurse. 29 min Sir Jethro 1
Freddie Grey Another Dead Thug 1 hr freddie47 47
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 1 hr iamcuriousnow 499
Why do I hate white people so much? 1 hr smfh 83
More from around the web