Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

Judged:

How is your poll impartial and balanced if Black people are literally the only option....
I are you that lonely in your life?
Oh dear....)

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

Judged:

Of course I mean "Are you that lonely in your life".

Anyway, you are obviously enjoying oneself, so knock yourself out sweets...)
monkey hunter

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2011

Judged:

all of the above. in fact, they also come in first in a few other catagories. the most ignorant, the most lazy, the most criminal and the most hated! overall rating - subhuman!!!!
Shiner

Wilmington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2011

Judged:

Why are you crackaa's so obsessed with us? Coming on this forum making threads about us, calling us out of our names, belitting or degrading us. What normal white person comes on an aa forum just to bash blacks? Oh I know, Freaks like you!
Anon

Bloomfield, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2011

Judged:

I hate to be racist but I was honestly thinking eskimos.
BW MURDER mixed babies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2011

Judged:

Blacks. Mixed race people were voted the most attractive women by readers of Allure magazine - a white magazine.
monkey hunter

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2011

the truth hurts, don't it, boy?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2011

There is an unnecessary redundancy since the word "negro" means black.
Tonetare

Whitewater, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2011

Judged:

somehow even though black people were the only choice, whites were still STILL able to come up as the ugliest. How'd they pull that off? Weren't even listed and they're @sses came up the ugliest. You have to wake up pretty ugly in the morning to be able to pull that off? It's like me able to become president without even running. Unbelievable!
mr barry

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Judged:

Blacks are far the most ugliest race-thick rubber lips,big bull noses,black choc skin,wirey hair-what more needs to be said

“American Gymnosophist”

Level 5

Since: Jan 11

Estados Unidos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Judged:

Negro [black] and black is the same. I don't like Asians. I think they're ugly.
Ex-Master

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Judged:

I think the big thick lips is what makes them desirable.

They give good head.
Carmiana

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Judged:

I still feel beautiful.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2011

Judged:

Love2dance wrote:
How is your poll impartial and balanced if Black people are literally the only option....
I are you that lonely in your life?
Oh dear....)
...the answer is so obvious and it would still be the same even if all other races are included.......negrows are by far the ugliest race on this planet.....

.......walking monstrosities.......

.....if God created you in his own image then he must be one ugly mofo himself...lol

“Romney 2012”

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

philadelphia, pa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2011

Judged:

monkey hunter wrote:
all of the above. in fact, they also come in first in a few other catagories. the most ignorant, the most lazy, the most criminal and the most hated! overall rating - subhuman!!!!
co-sign
NearFuture

Powder Springs, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2011

Judged:

Blacks are not the most ugliest race of people and you know it. You just think it's funny but no one cares that your sense of humour is flawed. All people are beautiful and there are beautiful black people everywhere and you see them everyday, don't act like you've seen every black person on earth. The person that makes a thread like this has low self esteem and will not prosper from it, I hope your ready for the mental trauma that will ensue by your avid hatred of others on this planet. You are pathetic and the years will go on without anyone even giving a significant thought about you existence. Racist are the vile humans that should have no center of gravity so they could disappear in the atmosphere to never be seen again.
Lily

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2011

They tan there skin, inject their lips with fat get butt lift
Lily

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2011

Judged:

I am white I want to look black because I look like a witch with a pointy nose I have a flat butt like most whites I have thin lips I need some fat in my lips I have hair straight gold hair that smells like a wet dog when it gets wets I also have blue eyes I could hardly see from. I also tan to look darker I look like cook roast in the summer because I get so red . I have freckles I wish I had curly hair I am tired of the flat look . My best friend is beautiful because she is black . Shapely butt ,full lips, smooth dark skin a nose that match her face beautiful braids . I wish I was her. I like my race but I think black is beautiful
Lily

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2011

Judged:

I hate rasict
Lily

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2011

Judged:

monkey hunter wrote:
the truth hurts, don't it, boy?
when you shave the hair of a monkey what color is the skin white or pale stop hunting monkey because u goingto kill the whites like me off

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••