Negro buck makes its n|g|et good!

Negro buck makes its n|g|et good!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Negro Extinction 2013

Deer Park, WA

#1 Feb 17, 2013
First of all, this is one ugly-ass ape-like buck.

Folks, here again we have another example of Negro parenting skills coupled with their universal inability to control their inner chimpanzee. The result? A good n|g|et and a buck off for a lifetime of tail-piping at NU!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/bre...

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Richmond TX

#2 Feb 17, 2013
Let me guess......you're also pro-life too huh? Well I'm not & your mother should have aborted you. Anyone that can rejoice a child's life being taken is not worth the air God gives him/her to breathe. You are the prime reason abortion is a good thing & others with your mind set.
Negro Extinction 2013

Deer Park, WA

#3 Feb 17, 2013
Actually, Aunt Jemima, I am pro-CHOICE. I encourage you sows and mammies to abort as many of your vile filthy offspring as possible. N|g|ets are not "children". They are baby Negroes. Big difference.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Richmond TX

#4 Feb 17, 2013
Negro Extinction 2013 wrote:
Actually, Aunt Jemima, I am pro-CHOICE. I encourage you sows and mammies to abort as many of your vile filthy offspring as possible. N|g|ets are not "children". They are baby Negroes. Big difference.
No that's what ignorant people like you are & you know it. Again your mother should have aborted YOU.
Axe-Me-Anything

South Africa

#5 Feb 17, 2013
The nation desperately needs to set aside whatever money would be needed to pay every nigguh sow thousands of dollars to abort their foul nigfants.

This would be infinitely cheaper than supporting the putrid scum through a lifetime in Negro University.

Also, black abortion should be legal up to the 210th trimester.
Had It Up 2 Here

Deer Park, WA

#6 Feb 17, 2013
Axe-Me-Anything wrote:
The nation desperately needs to set aside whatever money would be needed to pay every nigguh sow thousands of dollars to abort their foul nigfants.
This would be infinitely cheaper than supporting the putrid scum through a lifetime in Negro University.
Also, black abortion should be legal up to the 210th trimester.
Can you imagine how much better this country would be without all these vile, ass-faced, dumb, illegitimate, inbred n|g|ets running around?

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Richmond TX

#7 Feb 17, 2013
Axe-Me-Anything wrote:
The nation desperately needs to set aside whatever money would be needed to pay every nigguh sow thousands of dollars to abort their foul nigfants.

This would be infinitely cheaper than supporting the putrid scum through a lifetime in Negro University.

Also, black abortion should be legal up to the 210th trimester.
You know so much about prison because you are more than likely posting from your cell LOSER. I'd gladly pay for any female stupid enough to become pregnant by you abortion. That's presuming you even like females since the only ones you more than likely see are prison guards if you're lucky enough to have a female prison guard.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Richmond TX

#8 Feb 17, 2013
Had It Up 2 Here wrote:
<quoted text>Can you imagine how much better this country would be without all these vile, ass-faced, dumb, illegitimate, inbred n|g|ets running around?
^^^^^^^^Projecting while looking in the mirror^^^^^^ LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Axe-Me-Anything

South Africa

#9 Feb 17, 2013
Had It Up 2 Here wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine how much better this country would be without all these vile, ass-faced, dumb, illegitimate, inbred n|g|ets running around?
It would be paradise, like I imagine Japan must be.

Further proof that Asians are more intelligent. They make no qualms about revealing their vitriolic and thoroughly justified hatred for the subhuman slave-stock.
Axe-Me-Anything

South Africa

#10 Feb 17, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
<quoted text>
You know so much about prison because you are more than likely posting from your cell LOSER. I'd gladly pay for any female stupid enough to become pregnant by you abortion. That's presuming you even like females since the only ones you more than likely see are prison guards if you're lucky enough to have a female prison guard.
I wasn't speaking to you, you fugly witch-looking ghetto hog.

Take your festering monkey-factory the hell out of this thread.

If you don't care to abort your wretched nigfant spawn-of-Satan, no worries, some "bruvva" like this idiot will likely do it for us. And much like Trayvon's engoodification, the day your pre-criminal bastard bleeds out on the sidewalk will be a wonderful day for the country.
Had It Up 2 Here

Deer Park, WA

#11 Feb 17, 2013
Axe-Me-Anything wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be paradise, like I imagine Japan must be.
Further proof that Asians are more intelligent. They make no qualms about revealing their vitriolic and thoroughly justified hatred for the subhuman slave-stock.
Asians know that the nighur is nothing more than a talking animal that only brings destruction, filth, stupidity, and ugly witless illegitimate n|g|ets along with it. That's why most Asian nations strictly prohibit nighur immigration.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Richmond TX

#12 Feb 17, 2013
Axe-Me-Anything wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't speaking to you, you fugly witch-looking ghetto hog.

Take your festering monkey-factory the hell out of this thread.

If you don't care to abort your wretched nigfant spawn-of-Satan, no worries, some "bruvva" like this idiot will likely do it for us. And much like Trayvon's engoodification, the day your pre-criminal bastard bleeds out on the sidewalk will be a wonderful day for the country.
The day you & others with your mind set will be a great day for the country. I will post whatever I want, whenever I want, as many times as I want & there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. NOW WHAT! I don't care if you weren't talking to me. I WAS TALKING TO YOU.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Richmond TX

#13 Feb 17, 2013
Had It Up 2 Here wrote:
<quoted text>Asians know that the nighur is nothing more than a talking animal that only brings destruction, filth, stupidity, and ugly witless illegitimate n|g|ets along with it. That's why most Asian nations strictly prohibit nighur immigration.
It must make u feel really low that people you consider to be talking animals are so much more intelligent than you.
Had It Up 2 Here

Deer Park, WA

#14 Feb 17, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
<quoted text>
It must make u feel really low that people you consider to be talking animals are so much more intelligent than you.
Breeding pair aperested for ciggy burns to n|g|et.

Evidently the sprog’s grandmammy turned these typically ugly coons into the po-po.

Once again, typical Negro parenting…

http://goo.gl/YydRo

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Richmond TX

#15 Feb 17, 2013
Had It Up 2 Here wrote:
<quoted text>Breeding pair aperested for ciggy burns to n|g|et.

Evidently the sprog’s grandmammy turned these typically ugly coons into the po-po.

Once again, typical Negro parenting…

http://goo.gl/YydRo
Too bad your parents failed with you as well.
Axe-Me-Anything

South Africa

#16 Feb 17, 2013
http://www.click2houston.com/news/Mother-fath...

An officer said he found the children upstairs and the 11-month-old, 2-year-old and 3-year-old appeared dirty and malnourished. The officer said the 2-year-old also had a black eye.

---

What kind of MAN punches a 2-year-old in the face?? No kind of MAN ... only a nigguh.

Disgusting. And they wonder why every human group hates them.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#17 Feb 17, 2013
Negro Extinction 2013 wrote:
First of all, this is one ugly-ass ape-like buck.
Folks, here again we have another example of Negro parenting skills coupled with their universal inability to control their inner chimpanzee. The result? A good n|g|et and a buck off for a lifetime of tail-piping at NU!
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/bre...
get a life

a job

a hobby

a life

a lay

and some positive personality

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Richmond TX

#18 Feb 17, 2013
Axe-Me-Anything wrote:
http://www.click2houston.com/n ews/Mother-father-accused-of-c hild-abuse/-/1735978/18567074/ -/format/rss_2.0/-/v9cri1z/-/i ndex.html

An officer said he found the children upstairs and the 11-month-old, 2-year-old and 3-year-old appeared dirty and malnourished. The officer said the 2-year-old also had a black eye.

---

What kind of MAN punches a 2-year-old in the face?? No kind of MAN ... only a nigguh.

Disgusting. And they wonder why every human group hates them.
Please I could sit here & post many links to any ethnicity's child abusers, murders & molesters. There is probably an article about you because you r just that ignorant.
Had It Up 2 Here

Deer Park, WA

#19 Feb 17, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad your parents failed with you as well.
Negro buck rapes, kills 13 m/o [yaaaawn].

We’ve seen this all before, but at least the judge had the good sense to send this Trayvon to NU for life!

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2013-02-15...
Axe-Me-Anything

South Africa

#22 Feb 17, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text>
get a life
a job
a hobby
a life
a lay
and some positive personality
As has already been demonstrated, aborting nigfants before they pollute the world is without compare the most POSITIVE thing any black sow can do.

Wouldn't your mammy be happier if she had your shredded before becoming such a disappointment?

Of course she would. The phrase "a face only a mother could love" comes to mind when I'm unfortunate enough to be confronted with your avatar, but even that clearly isn't true in your case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am a bm and I am sticking with bw. PERIOD! 2 min dbiggs69 44
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min TSM 1,250,091
whites have more upper body strength (Feb '14) 6 min trish_b 6
Greek Stock Market May Not Open Monday, Greek O... 7 min Tricky little mon... 21
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 8 min Maranatha 1,790
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 17 min audy17 30,679
Why whites try to steal olive skin tone. 27 min I see triplets 2
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 51 min Curious Me 34,198
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 1 hr nopoliticalcorrec... 70
All women prefer white men 2 hr TranshumanX 5,129
More from around the web