BW forced into interracial to save th...
LIZ PATTERSON

Hyattsville, MD

#129 Feb 19, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
your Desperate like jeff; you'll take anythiing! LMAO
Sad,

I took MACEO from you and there is nothing you can do about it.

:)
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#130 Feb 19, 2013
LIZ PATTERSON wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad,
MACEO

Sorry, i don't like Gorillas!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#131 Feb 19, 2013
LIZ PATTERSON wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad,
MACEO THE SCOFFER & FOOL!

Characteristics of A Fool
It is much easier to identify a fool in terms of what he is not than in terms of what he is. Notice the following characteristics of the fool as the Book of Proverbs describes him.

1. THE FOOL IS UNRIGHTEOUS. The fool hates what is holy, righteous, and good, and he loves evil.

Desire realized is sweet to the soul, But it is an abomination to fools to depart from evil (13:19).

Doing wickedness is like sport to a fool; And so is wisdom to a man of understanding (10:23).

Fools mock at sin, But among the upright there is good will (14:9).

2. THE FOOL IS UNWISE. Throughout Proverbs the fool is the counterpart of the wise. Wisdom is contrasted with folly. The fool does not possess wisdom, cannot obtain wisdom, and would not obtain it if he could.

THE FOOL DOES NOT POSSESS WISDOM;
The lips of the righteous feed many, But fools die for lack of understanding (10:21; cf. 1:20-33).

THE FOOL IS NOT CAPABLE OF OBTAINING WISDOM:
Why is there a price in the hand of a fool to buy wisdom, When he has no sense [literally,“heart”]?(17:16).

A scoffer seeks wisdom, and finds none, But knowledge is easy to him who has understanding (14:6).

Wisdom is too high for a fool, He will not open his mouth in the gate (24:7).

The fool has no capacity for wisdom. In the words of 17:16, he has “no heart” for it. He may seem to seek wisdom, but is incapable of recognizing or retaining it.

THE FOOL HAS NO DESIRE FOR WISDOM, AND WOULD REJECT IT EVEN IF HE COULD ACQUIRE IT BECAUSE HE HATES IT:
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; Fools despise wisdom and instruction (1:7; cf. 1:22).

The mind of the intelligent seeks knowledge, But the mouth of fools feeds on folly (15:14).

A fool does not delight in understanding, But only in revealing his own mind (18:2).

Do not speak in the hearing of a fool, For he will despise the wisdom of your words (23:9).

The fool is not neutral toward wisdom--he hates it. Wisdom is to the fool what liver is to me: as freely and frequently as it may be offered to me, I will do everything I can to avoid it.

3. THE FOOL IS UNREALISTIC. The fool fails to see things as they are. Reality is distorted by the fool’s distorted outlook on life.

THE FOOL IS UNREALISTIC ABOUT HIMSELF in that he overestimates his knowledge and abilities:
“Proud,”“Haughty,”“Scoffer,” are his names, Who acts with insolent pride (21:24).

THE FOOL IS UNREALISTIC ABOUT LIFE. He thinks wisdom can be obtained easily, like purchasing a candy bar at a corner drug store.
Why is there a price in the hand of a fool to buy wisdom, When he has no sense?(17:16).

THE FOOL IS UNCONCERNED WITH PRESENT REALITIES, and is a wishful thinker. His “ship” is always about to “come in.”
Wisdom is in the presence of the one who has understanding, But the eyes of a fool are on the ends of the earth (17:24).

4. THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED. The fool looks upon self-control as a needless and useless denial of present pleasure. Because of this, every area of his life lacks discipline.

THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED WITH HIS MONEY AND MATERIAL RESOURCES:
There is precious treasure and oil in the dwelling of the wise, But a foolish man swallows it up (21:30).

THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED WITH HIS TEMPER:
A fool’s vexation is known at once, But a prudent man conceals dishonor (12:16).

A fool always loses his temper, But a wise man holds it back (29:11).

THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED WITH HIS MOUTH:
A prudent man conceals knowledge, But the heart of fools proclaims folly (12:23, cf. 10:14).

The tongue of the wise makes knowledge acceptable, But the mouth of fools spouts folly (15:2; cf. 18:2,7).

It is little wonder that the fool is referred to as a “babbling fool”(literally, the foolish of lips, 10:8,10).
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#132 Feb 19, 2013
LIZ PATTERSON wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad,
MACEO

Sorry I don't deal with Gorillas!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#133 Feb 19, 2013
Jill wrote:
<quoted text>It seemed like bm made more mixed girls than boys at one point but I am noticing more and more mixed boys out about and more on tv.
I am glad to know I am not the only one who thought this. I used to think race mixing favored female births.
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#135 Feb 19, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Sorry I don't deal with Gorillas!
Let's get married?
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#136 Feb 19, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I am glad to know I am not the only one who thought this. I used to think race mixing favored female births.
MACEO

sorry MACEO Im not attractive to Monkeys or Gorillas!

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#137 Feb 19, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>maceo
I"m not going out with Black men who as a group collectively insult me and other Black women!
I'm not going to date Fat Black men; I'm not fat! I want someone who I can visualize myself with that person. Many Black males, I simply can't see myself with them, they have high risk lifestyles, too much baggage, their not "Kind, helpful or thoughtful". They feel that based on the black man shortage; it entitles them to act Arrogant, foolish and self centered! Most are most are too angry as well as broke. I'm not really sure where they get their false sense of entitlement from Becuase they don't have anything to offer.!
Again, MOST BLACK MEN'S APPROACHES ARE WRONG! They feel they can act anyway they chose when it comes to Black women! So "HELL DAMN NO"!
If other men can make kind nice gestures why can't Black males?
The other thing that gets Black men bitter now is they want to know if you date White men or other races. If you do their bitter! Its okay for them to IR Date but they don't want Black women to have those same options and they vent about it!
Too Friggen BAD!
My priority is to find the best mate for me long term. I already know most Black men agenda; they're all about themselves only!
Many Black males act too childish,immature, insecure and get an attitude, calling names like bytch and she boons ....when I didn't do that to them.
Black men have alot of growing up to do in too little time!
Sorry but that's life and I can't include you in mine!
Nobody has time for your rude, broke, arrogant Ass behaviors. You feel that all you need to do is be Black, have a dyck, say your nice and I should accept you "As is"?
SORRY.......Nice should a given behavior. Most time your history shows otherwise, I can put together events.
Sorry ..........TIME TO GROW UP this is real life!
Your a mulatto from the cape verdean islands.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#138 Feb 19, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>Your a mulatto from the cape verdean islands.
Pierre

Your African from Haiti!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#139 Feb 19, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>Your a mulatto from the cape verdean islands.
Pierre

Pierre

The "quality and quantity of Black males is EXTREMELY POOR WHICH IS WHY EVERYBODY IS TELLING BLACK WOMEN TO RUN! They are saying it's not going to change its getting worse and Black men don't care about it!

THESE ARE FACTS NOT FICTION! ITS TIME FOR BLACK WOMEN TO LOOK OUT FOR THEMSELVES AND STOP BABYING BLACK MALES AND ALLOW THEM TO DISRESPECT WOMEN!

Today's Black women feel that any investment that you put into a Black man will automatically go to a Low Valued WW/ or another race. Black men feel that White skin is "Prime" and will only date/marry a Black women if she has lots of education/assets while he brings little or nothing to the table.

I think its high time Black women look out for herself and dating/marry white males and other races!

Thats a True statement!

In today's Romantic Market some Black women's value have "increased". Not only are they educated, Business women, attractive; but many Black women are seen as achievers while Black males are losing in today's society!

Considering Black men's status and how he treats black women and children; it doesn't do me any good to date or marry them! They have "Low Value" don't respect or value anything including themselves

It makes sense; to move on and find the best mate for you. Considering those horrific stats at almost 80% negative in every area its time to say BYE BYE!
LIZ PATTERSON

Hyattsville, MD

#140 Feb 19, 2013
I wore this for MACEO on Valentines Day:

http://www.lingeriediva.com/valentines-day-gi...

It drove him CRAZY!

He said Sad never looked sexy for him...

Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#142 Feb 20, 2013
LIZ PATTERSON wrote:
It drove him CRAZY!
MACEO

Too bad she only got a home worth 125k in Woodbridge, VA! LMAO What you expect for 20 years of marriage?

Now your alone whine on forum boards bitter at Black women when you were bitter over 3 decades and now your alone!

Like I said, MOST Black men die alone!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#143 Feb 20, 2013
LIZ PATTERSON wrote:
It drove him CRAZY!
MACEO

Your controlling, arrogant, misogynist as well as sexist!

You feel extremely insecure when Black women do well; because your somewhat "Effeminate" you feel that you have to compete with Black women when you should be completing with "other men"!

That's because you were raised by "All women"!

You attack Black women because they "surpassed you"!

Men normally compete with men; not women! Black men who were raised by "mostly women" feel this way and act similar to yourself.

Apparently, No Uncles or other males were interested in you because all you do is whine and see yourself competing with women!

Black women don't understand when a man wants to compete with them; men compete with other males! LMAO

Males provide and protect women! You don't do this you "prey" on women because your angry at them! LMAO

Your Bitter because Black women have done better than you and YOU FAILED AND YOUR ASHAMED OF IT!
LIZ PATTERSON

Hyattsville, MD

#144 Feb 20, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Sorry, i don't like Gorillas!
MACEO doesn't like Gorilla's. He said you looked like a gorilla and you were like a man.

He always tells me he's glad he found a soft, feminine lady.

You lost, Sad.

Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#145 Feb 20, 2013
LIZ PATTERSON wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO doesn't like Gorilla's. He said you looked like a gorilla and you were like a man.
You lost, Sad.
MACEO

She got a Real Loser in YOU! LMAO Seems like she wasted her time; if she couldn't see those traits in you 20 years ago she was stupid!

I can spot things in men which is why I stay away from certain ones ! They get angry but I don't waste my time on them! You can see those BM traits where they take you done and destroy your life like you destroyed Liz life!

your a Fool!

I don't destroy friends or people I have a history.......thats foolish!

You have no "Common sense" which is why I don't understand when women take on a man that lacks "Common sense" or when you can't respect their decisions!

Even at the workplace those men/women don't make good leaders and people normally disrespect them!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#146 Feb 20, 2013
LIZ PATTERSON wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost, Sad.
MACEO THE SCOFFER

Almost all women want A MAN AND NOT A EFFEMINATE MAN THAT WHINES!

MACEO

You feel extremely insecure when Black women do well; because your somewhat "Effeminate" you feel that you have to compete with Black women when you should be completing with "other men"!

Men normally compete with men; not women! Black men who were raised by "mostly women" feel this way and act similar to yourself.

Apparently, No Uncles or other males were interested in you because all you do is whine and see yourself competing with women!

Black women don't understand when a man wants to compete with them; men compete with other males! LMAO

Males provide and protect women! You don't do this you "prey" on women because your angry at them! LMAO

Your Bitter because Black women have done better than you and YOU FAILED AND YOUR ASHAMED OF IT!
LIZ PATTERSON

Hyattsville, MD

#147 Feb 20, 2013
MACEO loves me now.

Sad lost.

ron

Columbia, SC

#148 Feb 20, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
African American men, if you want to take over the world... you have to be CRAZY!
There are only 55 million British people... they achieved what they did through being CRAZY men and not bowing to ANYBODY!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Jyksqddv2JUXX
let me know if you tell everyone how you hate your father and say that he is also one of black men who have AIDS. Then if you hate black men so much, why cant you tell your father how much you hate him just because he is black?Now you being ridiculous on this topix 24/7 and you have no right tell all the dang lies about black men. God had warn people about falsify lie.
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#150 Feb 20, 2013
LIZ PATTERSON wrote:
MACEO loves me now.
Sad lost.
MACEO PATTERSON

Almost all women want A MAN AND NOT A EFFEMINATE MAN THAT WHINES!

MACEO

just saying

Portage, MI

#151 Feb 20, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe not out there in that backwoods where you and Sasquatch reside, but here in the city, it's common to see senoritas with blacks!
thank you i dont know where these people are from but they need get down to earth quick .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KIR SUCKA: Is it me or is Justin Beiber such a... 3 min Mick 5
The Life Of A Black Walfare Queen 5 min LEE LOOK LIKE A T... 92
News Earl Persip III announces run for Pittsfield Ci... 7 min Paul Kersey 6
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Joy 1,535,601
black men- you are losing your women to your wo... (Jun '15) 8 min Tony P 189
This young black man is NOT sure what to do any... 9 min Mick 3
Confession Time: I hate homeless people 11 min Jehovah witness 45
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 26 min Angel 162
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 33 min 2 Dogs 58
Political Correctness Is Dangerous 3 hr Big Daddy 40