BW forced into interracial to save th...
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#106 Feb 18, 2013
Phoenix--IPMan-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
If BW are she men then by deductive reasoning you're stating that BM are feminine because they allowed it to occur.
Sir, your logic is flawed.
No need to put others down because your preference is non black.
Be happy!!!!
MACEO

Well MACEO, I don't know too many Black women who want a Black man that didn't do anything with yoru life except whine! lmao

You don't go anywhere or do anything! LMAO

FOOL, RECLUSE AND A SCOFFER IS MACEO!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#107 Feb 18, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I know this but this is also due to BM stroking their egos. I can't lie back in school I witnessed even our most popular black boys beg white girls for dates. Though they usually begged the cute girls the black boys also dated the homely ones on the side. By the time I was a senior I noticed that some white girls who were less attractive didn't even bother with white guys anymore they went straight to the black guys.
MACEO

Well MACEO, I don't know too many Black women who want a Black man that didn't do anything with yoru life except whine! lmao

Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#108 Feb 18, 2013
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I said people like you which includes millions of black, south Asian, native American etc men and women today and in the past.
Do not involve me in this I sure as hell aint one of those types. You'll never ever see or hear me utter the term ''the white man''.
aRE YOU TALKING TO YOUR PROFILES?

MACEO

“I'm an East Asian male.”

Level 5

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#109 Feb 18, 2013

Everybody listen to the BM in the video.

"If you want HIV, go after a big dick N-word."

"They literally go after these guys because what's in their pants. They can be a fat, ugly, nasty-looking person. They don't care, but if that N-word has a ten or thirteen inch dick or more, I guarantee you, somebody's gonna get with his ass."

"It's not just guys; it's women too. White, Black, everybody's chasing after the big Black dick and that's the best way to get HIV."

"All they want is a big ass dick stuffed up their ass and damn pussy."

"The big Black dick and HIV go hand in hand."

"Too many people are chasing after the wrong thing and paying a heavy price."
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#110 Feb 18, 2013
Bigsmoke----SHALIMARR---MACEO wrote:
People like Shalimarr folded when they saw a group of white men come ashore and quickly showed them the source of their wealth and trade links then proceeded to beted.
MACEO ARE YOU TALKING TO YOUR PROFILES AGAIN?

Pierre

Did you see this movie? It was actually pretty good and they portrayed how some Black men ruin their lives!

the Movie Flight 2012 did a pretty good job of describing Black males and their irresponsible behaviors both socially and sexually!

Denzel was screwing a young Latina flight attendant as well as a Pretty Poor Trashy uneducated white woman who was strung out on drugs and cocaine like himself; he ruined his life and lost it! Yet he was a highly skilled educated pilot he still ran after Trashy slutty non Black women for acceptance!

He was married a pretty Black established woman, he disrespected, she tried to save him; but he felt she was out to get him. He also neglected his son and ran after whores, cocaine and alcohol he loved them more than his family so he lost his family.

He pointed out what Black Professional men do many times and how they seek after and spend their money on "whoring Trashy WW as well as Young girls who were out for his money". He considered them quality women while he looked down on is Black wife and son who he claimed were out to take him down!

In the end, he was tired of living lies, being deceitful, being irresponsible and blaming others; so in courtroom he told them that he was responsible he admitted to drinking when the plane crashed. They tried to blame his Spanish whore that he was sleeping with for being a drunkard and coke fiend.

Denzel ended up doing time in jail which was the first time in his life what the was "Free" to admit that he was a "Sorry Ass Black man that live wrong" and stop blaming others!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#111 Feb 19, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm married to a white man because I fell in love with him.
A black man didn't do me any wrong at all. I know plenty of good black men that any woman would be lucky to have as their husband.
Please stop with your stereotypes.
Who is giving AAW HIV at higher rates than any other women in the US?
Who is killing them?
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#113 Feb 19, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
Lmao I would love to know why Shalimarr the op has a wigger as her picture? Contradicting in a few ways if you look at it smh
Thank you for smiling in your picture!
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#114 Feb 19, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>Who is giving AAW HIV at higher rates than any other women in the US?
Who is killing them?
You're prejudiced in my opinion against black men.

Ma'am, women should be discreet and more selective with their male companions.

Virtue isn't found between a woman's legs.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#115 Feb 19, 2013
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>Not in regards to the colonization of India even the BBC admitted in a recent documentary that it was built on a bluff.
I will have to look into that because I've heard of that.

Thanks for info
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#116 Feb 19, 2013
Correction: I haven't heard of that.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#117 Feb 19, 2013
Phoenix-sharmimarr-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
Virtue isn't found between a woman's legs.
maceo

I"m not going out with Black men who as a group collectively insult me and other Black women!

I'm not going to date Fat Black men; I'm not fat! I want someone who I can visualize myself with that person. Many Black males, I simply can't see myself with them, they have high risk lifestyles, too much baggage, their not "Kind, helpful or thoughtful". They feel that based on the black man shortage; it entitles them to act Arrogant, foolish and self centered! Most are most are too angry as well as broke. I'm not really sure where they get their false sense of entitlement from Becuase they don't have anything to offer.!

Again, MOST BLACK MEN'S APPROACHES ARE WRONG! They feel they can act anyway they chose when it comes to Black women! So "HELL DAMN NO"!

If other men can make kind nice gestures why can't Black males?

The other thing that gets Black men bitter now is they want to know if you date White men or other races. If you do their bitter! Its okay for them to IR Date but they don't want Black women to have those same options and they vent about it!

Too Friggen BAD!

My priority is to find the best mate for me long term. I already know most Black men agenda; they're all about themselves only!

Many Black males act too childish,immature, insecure and get an attitude, calling names like bytch and she boons ....when I didn't do that to them.

Black men have alot of growing up to do in too little time!

Sorry but that's life and I can't include you in mine!

Nobody has time for your rude, broke, arrogant Ass behaviors. You feel that all you need to do is be Black, have a dyck, say your nice and I should accept you "As is"?

SORRY.......Nice should a given behavior. Most time your history shows otherwise, I can put together events.

Sorry ..........TIME TO GROW UP this is real life!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#118 Feb 19, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
TALKING TO YOUR PROFILES?
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#119 Feb 19, 2013
MACEO

I"m not going out with Black men who as a group collectively insult me and other Black women!

I'm not going to date Fat Black men; I'm not fat! I want someone who I can visualize myself with that person. Many Black males, I simply can't see myself with them, they have high risk lifestyles, too much baggage, their not "Kind, helpful or thoughtful". They feel that based on the black man shortage; it entitles them to act Arrogant, foolish and self centered! Most are most are too angry as well as broke. I'm not really sure where they get their false sense of entitlement from Becuase they don't have anything to offer.!

Again, MOST BLACK MEN'S APPROACHES ARE WRONG! They feel they can act anyway they chose when it comes to Black women! So "HELL DAMN NO"!

If other men can make kind nice gestures why can't Black males?

The other thing that gets Black men bitter now is they want to know if you date White men or other races. If you do their bitter! Its okay for them to IR Date but they don't want Black women to have those same options and they vent about it!

Too Friggen BAD!

My priority is to find the best mate for me long term. I already know most Black men agenda; they're all about themselves only!

Many Black males act too childish,immature, insecure and get an attitude, calling names like bytch and she boons ....when I didn't do that to them.

Black men have alot of growing up to do in too little time!

Sorry but that's life and I can't include you in mine!

Nobody has time for your rude, broke, arrogant Ass behaviors. You feel that all you need to do is be Black, have a dyck, say your nice and I should accept you "As is"?

SORRY.......Nice should a given behavior. Most time your history shows otherwise, I can put together events.

Sorry ..........TIME TO GROW UP this is real life!
Jill

Bristol, UK

#120 Feb 19, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Which gender is the black parent of all those mixed race people you know?
which race of man has now got a declining birth rate of boys like HIM and an increasing birth rate of boys who are half white?
Now tell me again, that black men don't bow and roll over for the white man.
The white woman is the female representation of the white man.
You guys love the white man! you want to make more babies that have him fo ra grandfather, than have black men for a both grandfathers.
It seemed like bm made more mixed girls than boys at one point but I am noticing more and more mixed boys out about and more on tv.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#121 Feb 19, 2013
Jill wrote:
<quoted text>It seemed like bm made more mixed girls than boys at one point but I am noticing more and more mixed boys out about and more on tv.
1 in 2 young black men can't get a job in the UK.
Maybe it's good that Black British men are not making them anymore.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#122 Feb 19, 2013
Jill wrote:
<quoted text>It seemed like bm made more mixed girls than boys at one point but I am noticing more and more mixed boys out about and more on tv.
True, we just need Black women to catch up and they will! LMAO
LIZ PATTERSON

Hyattsville, MD

#124 Feb 19, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>True, we just need Black women to catch up and they will! LMAO
YOU need to catch up to me and MACEO

:)
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#126 Feb 19, 2013
LIZ PATTERSON wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU need to catch up to me and MACEO
:)
MACEO

your Desperate like jeff; you'll take anythiing! LMAO

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#127 Feb 19, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
Is being with Black men bad for a black woman's health?
are Black women going to have to consider IR just to maximize her chances of a long life?
This quote is taken from a report of Aids/Hiv.
"Black women are most likely to have been infected through
heterosexual transmission, the most common transmission route
for women overall. White women are more likely to have been
infected through injection drug use than Black women."
Black women have much higher rates of Aids/HIV around the world than other races of women.
Including in America... in America black women are contracting it from heterosexual intercourse.
They are being infected by having normal sex with black men.
Black men are having multiple partners, not getting tested and infecting multiple women.
As IR grows, more white women will start being infected by black men and less black women will.
Is it right and pro black to encourage IR among Black women as a way to save their lives?
I understand that Black women have a strong love for black men and for many black women, no other man can compare.
but this love is not mutual, black men proclaim they don't discriminate in favor of BW... meaning they don't have any special preference of sense of partnership or unity with black women above women of other races.
The reason why AIDS/HIV has not increased in white women at the same rates IR with black men has increased with white women, is because a disproportionate number of educated, wealthy, health conscious black men are marry/dating white women.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZVMYhQCFYkIXX
You should be tamed by a strong BM, Shalimarr.

You are really running wild now.

NOT ALL BM ARE ALIKE AND NOT ALL WHITE MEN ARE HIV FREE

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#128 Feb 19, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an Afrikan.
Forcibly transported from The Gold Coast in Ghana to the plantations of Jamaica.
Honey,

Quit lying. You are white.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Kellyanne Conway 5 min JRT 16
News Trump: African-American history museum is 'fant... 10 min Lawrence Wolf 62
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Injudgement 1,496,892
Everyone hates black men (May '12) 12 min A Perm For BM 104
DARKYS! the WHITE RACE IS THE MASTER RACE! (May '16) 16 min JoeM 6
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr Pharaohisrealite 34,440
Black women are jealous that white women can gr... (Jul '14) 1 hr sandi27 21
What Exactly Is a "Good" Black Man? 1 hr AAM2000 37
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 1 hr Drilling for the ... 971
Difficulties Blacks in America Are Facing 2 hr Paul 15
Would Beyonce have sex with Trump? 3 hr Lori899 44
More from around the web