BW forced into interracial to save th...
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#85 Feb 16, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
The book is called Navigating Interracial Borders: Black-White Cos
MACEO

Even the Movie Flight 2012 did a pretty good job of describing Black males and their irresponsible behaviors both socially and sexually!

Denzel was screwing a young Latina flight attendant as well as a Pretty Poor Trashy uneducated white woman who was strung out on drugs and cocaine like himself; he ruined his life and lost it! Yet he was a highly skilled educated pilot he still ran after Trashy slutty non Black women for acceptance!

He was married a pretty Black established woman, he disrespected, she tried to save him; but he felt she was out to get him. He also neglected his son and ran after whores, cocaine and alcohol he loved them more than his family so he lost his family.

He pointed out what Black Professional men do many times and how they seek after and spend their money on "whoring Trashy WW as well as Young girls who were out for his money". He considered them quality women while he looked down on is Black wife and son who he claimed were out to take him down!

In the end, he was tired of living lies, being deceitful, being irresponsible and blaming others; so in courtroom he told them that he was responsible he admitted to drinking when the plane crashed. They tried to blame his Spanish whore that he was sleeping with for being a drunkard and coke fiend.

Denzel ended up doing time in jail which was the first time in his life what the was "Free" to admit that he was a "Sorry Ass Black man that live wrong" and stop blaming others!

MACEO when will do admit that your wrong and that you ruined your life?
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#86 Feb 16, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
African American men, if you want to take over the world... you have to be CRAZY!
There are only 55 million British people... they achieved what they did through being CRAZY men and not bowing to ANYBODY!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Jyksqddv2JUXX
MACEO

Sadly Black males don't even know what to do to save themselves! Black women excelled! lmao!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#87 Feb 16, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
IRWM of European decent are the same all over the Western world.
Poor British white men like this are not the ones dating BW, in fact they are often racist.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DqmcBX1ovsEXX
It's liberal, polite, educated British WM like this who are IR or open to IR.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
MACEO

Even the Movie Flight 2012 did a pretty good job of describing Black males and their irresponsible behaviors both socially and sexually!

Denzel was screwing a young Latina flight attendant as well as a Pretty Poor Trashy uneducated white woman who was strung out on drugs and cocaine like himself; he ruined his life and lost it! Yet he was a highly skilled educated pilot he still ran after Trashy slutty non Black women for acceptance!

He was married a pretty Black established woman, he disrespected, she tried to save him; but he felt she was out to get him. He also neglected his son and ran after whores, cocaine and alcohol he loved them more than his family so he lost his family.

He pointed out what Black Professional men do many times and how they seek after and spend their money on "whoring Trashy WW as well as Young girls who were out for his money". He considered them quality women while he looked down on is Black wife and son who he claimed were out to take him down!

In the end, he was tired of living lies, being deceitful, being irresponsible and blaming others; so in courtroom he told them that he was responsible he admitted to drinking when the plane crashed. They tried to blame his Spanish whore that he was sleeping with for being a drunkard and coke fiend.

Denzel ended up doing time in jail which was the first time in his life what the was "Free" to admit that he was a "Sorry Ass Black man that live wrong" and stop blaming others!

MACEO when will do admit that your wrong and that you ruined your life?
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#88 Feb 16, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
Man, if you see how these young girls dress, you would know why so many diseases are going around, and why so many young men are chasing them.
Pierre

Did you see this movie? It was actually pretty good and they portrayed how some Black men ruin their lives!

the Movie Flight 2012 did a pretty good job of describing Black males and their irresponsible behaviors both socially and sexually!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#89 Feb 16, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
The book is called Navigating Interracial Borders: Black-White Couples and Their Social Worlds by Erica Chito Childs.
http://www.amazon.com/Navigating-Interracial-...
Another excellent book which is specifically about BM and should be read and studied by Black women raising sons in America and the UK is...
Black Men in Interracial Relationships: What's Love Got to Do with It? by Kellina Craig-Henderson.
http://www.amazon.com/Black-Men-Interracial-R...
I will try to get both but I especially want the first one.
Bigsmoke

Wakefield, UK

#90 Feb 16, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
African American men, if you want to take over the world... you have to be CRAZY!
There are only 55 million British people... they achieved what they did through being CRAZY men and not bowing to ANYBODY!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Jyksqddv2JUXX
No they did not.

They did so by organizing, producing large international companies, establishing international trade links and mass exploitation.

This was done so by people who were nothing like football hooligans who are mainly ''working class''. But they employed such people (working class) to do the dirty work if not shipped them out to one of their posts/colonies once they committed a crime eg Australia.

eg:
East India Company- Cotton, Silk, Indigo Dye, Salt, Tea etc
Royal African Company- Slaves & Minerals (eg Gold)

The individuals involved were far from crazy.

There was no bowing involved they preyed on people like you who simply viewed their white selves as Gods so allowed them to do what they ended up doing before it was to late.

Ha!
Bigsmoke

Wakefield, UK

#91 Feb 16, 2013
People like Shalimarr folded when they saw a group of white men come ashore and quickly showed them the source of their wealth and trade links then proceeded to bend over backwards for them. Their new Gods.

You really think Britain could in reality colonize say India if it wasn't filled with people at the time who fell for the bluff and viewed them as superior Gods? Obviously not hence why after WW2 the bluff was over and Britain had to run but without splitting it into two (India vs Pakistan).

You trolls talking about the white man, white is right etc BS are just throwbacks of these very same people who were quick to fasten their own colonization to enslavement. Naive weak minds waiting to be exploited.
Urag Gortwog

Gillingham, UK

#92 Feb 16, 2013
Orc slayer wrote:
LOL so much hate for black men. I'm flattered actually.
No one bests an orc!

You puny weakling!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#93 Feb 17, 2013
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
No they did not.
They did so by organizing, producing large international companies, establishing international trade links and mass exploitation.
This was done so by people who were nothing like football hooligans who are mainly ''working class''. But they employed such people (working class) to do the dirty work if not shipped them out to one of their posts/colonies once they committed a crime eg Australia.
eg:
East India Company- Cotton, Silk, Indigo Dye, Salt, Tea etc
Royal African Company- Slaves & Minerals (eg Gold)
The individuals involved were far from crazy.
There was no bowing involved they preyed on people like you who simply viewed their white selves as Gods so allowed them to do what they ended up doing before it was to late.
Ha!
I actually don't think White people are innately superior to blacks.
I think WM have been more successful in making safe countries and accumulating wealth and status for their group.
I think white and East and South Asian men are currently better than BM.
But i think BW and SOUTH Asian women are far superior to East asian Women, Arab women and White women.

Location hidden

#94 Feb 17, 2013
Bigsmoke wrote:
People like Shalimarr folded when they saw a group of white men come ashore and quickly showed them the source of their wealth and trade links then proceeded to bend over backwards for them. Their new Gods.
You really think Britain could in reality colonize say India if it wasn't filled with people at the time who fell for the bluff and viewed them as superior Gods? Obviously not hence why after WW2 the bluff was over and Britain had to run but without splitting it into two (India vs Pakistan).
You trolls talking about the white man, white is right etc BS are just throwbacks of these very same people who were quick to fasten their own colonization to enslavement. Naive weak minds waiting to be exploited.
Which gender is the black parent of all those mixed race people you know?
which race of man has now got a declining birth rate of boys like HIM and an increasing birth rate of boys who are half white?

Now tell me again, that black men don't bow and roll over for the white man.
The white woman is the female representation of the white man.
You guys love the white man! you want to make more babies that have him fo ra grandfather, than have black men for a both grandfathers.

Location hidden

#95 Feb 17, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I will try to get both but I especially want the first one.
I read it a few years ago.
But remember she is an IRWW, so she is not going to recognize the politics of why WW get involved with men from lower status races/groups.
have you ever been to a black party with maybe 300 black men and women there... and there's one or 2 IRWW there. And they are totally at ease, not shy, not uncomfortable... as a teenager I used to wonder why.
but I know now it's white superiority. Those girls felt confident because it would never occur to them that black people would feel anything other than honored and blessed to have white women among them :)
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#96 Feb 17, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
But remember she is an IRWW, so she is not going to recognize the politics of why WW get involved with men from lower status races/groups.
have you ever been to a black party with maybe 300 black men and women there... and there's one or 2 IRWW there. And they are totally at ease, not shy, not uncomfortable... as a teenager I used to wonder why.
but I know now it's white superiority. Those girls felt confident because it would never occur to them that black people would feel anything other than honored and blessed to have white women among them :)
MACEO

that's your perception because you have "Low self esteem"! LMAO

I know a few White women raised in Black neighborhoods in poor areas,they feel comfortable around people they know but not other Black folks! LMAO
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#97 Feb 17, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
Is being with Black men bad for a black woman's health?
are Black women going to have to consider IR just to maximize her chances of a long life?

This quote is taken from a report of Aids/Hiv.

"Black women are most likely to have been infected through
heterosexual transmission, the most common transmission route
for women overall. White women are more likely to have been
infected through injection drug use than Black women."

Black women have much higher rates of Aids/HIV around the world than other races of women.
Including in America... in America black women are contracting it from heterosexual intercourse.
They are being infected by having normal sex with black men.

Black men are having multiple partners, not getting tested and infecting multiple women.

As IR grows, more white women will start being infected by black men and less black women will.

Is it right and pro black to encourage IR among Black women as a way to save their lives?
I understand that Black women have a strong love for black men and for many black women, no other man can compare.
but this love is not mutual, black men proclaim they don't discriminate in favor of BW... meaning they don't have any special preference of sense of partnership or unity with black women above women of other races.
The reason why AIDS/HIV has not increased in white women at the same rates IR with black men has increased with white women, is because a disproportionate number of educated, wealthy, health conscious black men are marry/dating white women.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZVMYhQCFYkIXX
I'm married to a white man because I fell in love with him.

A black man didn't do me any wrong at all. I know plenty of good black men that any woman would be lucky to have as their husband.

Please stop with your stereotypes.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#98 Feb 17, 2013
Ipman wrote:
<quoted text>Black she-men are riddlen with HIV and STDs at a much higher rate than other races of women. They lead the Western world in abortions. They are biggest welfare recipients in the Western world. You know as well as I do that the black she-men are the least respected women.

It's true black she-men are usually more educated than black men but they are not more employed. Take the time to look at the numbers.

You don't know what IRWW do with their black husbands/boyfriends. Black she-men has helped send more black men to prison than any other group.

Here is just one example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2GDRrcfd7UkXX

We want white women because they're sexy, smart, passionate, and feminine. Black she-men are the complete opposite. I don't know any IRBM (and I know many) who still fuck black women. We cheat on black women with white women. We cheat on white women with other white women. I know black she-men don't have our backs. Black women are the black man's biggest enemy in the world. You hoes go out the way to completely ruin black men. That is just one of the reasons why black men has turned black she-men.
If BW are she men then by deductive reasoning you're stating that BM are feminine because they allowed it to occur.

Sir, your logic is flawed.

No need to put others down because your preference is non black.

Be happy!!!!
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#99 Feb 17, 2013
Bigsmoke wrote:

I believe technology played major part in colonization, sir.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#100 Feb 17, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
Stonedlove is just trying to make her thread popular.
She doesn't know the art as yet:)
She is my student.
Then she's got a good teacher!

lol

:^ D
Bigsmoke

Wakefield, UK

#101 Feb 17, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually don't think White people are innately superior to blacks.
I think WM have been more successful in making safe countries and accumulating wealth and status for their group.
I think white and East and South Asian men are currently better than BM.
But i think BW and SOUTH Asian women are far superior to East asian Women, Arab women and White women.
I get the vibe that you do.

You have strange opinion about who's better, LOL!
Bigsmoke

Wakefield, UK

#102 Feb 17, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Which gender is the black parent of all those mixed race people you know?
which race of man has now got a declining birth rate of boys like HIM and an increasing birth rate of boys who are half white?
Now tell me again, that black men don't bow and roll over for the white man.
The white woman is the female representation of the white man.
You guys love the white man! you want to make more babies that have him fo ra grandfather, than have black men for a both grandfathers.
Yes I said people like you which includes millions of black, south Asian, native American etc men and women today and in the past.

Do not involve me in this I sure as hell aint one of those types. You'll never ever see or hear me utter the term ''the white man''.
Bigsmoke

Wakefield, UK

#103 Feb 17, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe technology played major part in colonization, sir.
Not in regards to the colonization of India even the BBC admitted in a recent documentary that it was built on a bluff.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#105 Feb 17, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know this but this is also due to BM stroking their egos. I can't lie back in school I witnessed even our most popular black boys beg white girls for dates. Though they usually begged the cute girls the black boys also dated the homely ones on the side. By the time I was a senior I noticed that some white girls who were less attractive didn't even bother with white guys anymore they went straight to the black guys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My advice to Donald J Trump... 22 min Israelite Suprema... 12
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 22 min Cigar Face 25 97
News Churchill bust back in Oval Office 45 min From Britain 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 45 min Grey Ghost 1,482,588
Afrikaners are not African, not up for DEBATE (Jan '13) 59 min Real African 78
Where is Drilling The Nerve?????????????? 1 hr Emperor_Jagi 2
I am not a big fan of blacks 1 hr From Britain 9
News Being conservative is not being racist 2 hr Ben Quick 36
How soon will Trump be impeached? 2 hr Ben Quick 29
BEN QUICK just got busted as a black girl troll... 2 hr Ben Quick 33