BW forced into interracial to save th...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#21 Feb 15, 2013
WW whose parents haven't completed a High School education are 3 times more likely to date BM, than WW with parents who did complete high school.

So my theory about fools does seem to be valid.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#22 Feb 15, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Why take the risk with a diseased group of men when you live in a society with many other "clean" races of men?
The thing is most BW can't go anywhere and most people know this. Don't you think that if BM knew that they could lose their women then they would have more respect for them?
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#23 Feb 15, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
WW whose parents haven't completed a High School education are 3 times more likely to date BM,..
I dated a LOT of white chicks and most of them were the daughters of successful businessmen and millionaires!

One of them was a female whose father worked with a former U.S president.

Another is related to someone who I refuse to name, that's working high up in the U.S government today!

I don't know WHY you keep coming up with these bullsh*t "statistics" when regardless of whether they are true or NOT true, they don't apply to me!!!!!
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#24 Feb 15, 2013
Ain't I a black man???

:^ D

Location hidden

#26 Feb 15, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>The thing is most BW can't go anywhere and most people know this. Don't you think that if BM knew that they could lose their women then they would have more respect for them?
BW date out more than WW do but less than asians , NAs and Latinas.

Location hidden

#27 Feb 15, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>The thing is most BW can't go anywhere and most people know this. Don't you think that if BM knew that they could lose their women then they would have more respect for them?
Also...
asian women have had much higher IR rates than Asian men, but i don't think asian men have changed their attitudes.
They have continued to get educated and accumulate wealth and then simply imported brides from Asia. Instead of marrying Western born Asian women.

Afro-Latinas marry outside their race to non-blakc men at higher rates than Afro-latino men do.
Have you noticed Afro-latino men or even latino men in general showing more love, respect and appreciation towards black latinas?
I'm sure you haven't.

Are Bw more appreciative and loving towards BM since we discovered BM's love of white women... or has this knowledge eroded black women's respect for black men as a group?

Location hidden

#28 Feb 15, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
Stonedlove is just trying to make her thread popular.
She doesn't know the art as yet:)
She is my student.
I'll be making some youtube videos... I'll let you know when I've done it.
Orc slayer

Newark, NJ

#29 Feb 15, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
WW whose parents haven't completed a High School education are 3 times more likely to date BM, than WW with parents who did complete high school.
So my theory about fools does seem to be valid.
Then get yourself a wm and be done with it. What's the real point of this thread? If not just to spread hate and jealousy?

Whats wrong can't find a white sugar daddy?

Location hidden

#30 Feb 15, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I had no idea. I just want for BW to try and raise better men and women or else it will be too late in fact it may already be too late.

Location hidden

#31 Feb 15, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Also...
asian women have had much higher IR rates than Asian men, but i don't think asian men have changed their attitudes.
They have continued to get educated and accumulate wealth and then simply imported brides from Asia. Instead of marrying Western born Asian women.
Afro-Latinas marry outside their race to non-blakc men at higher rates than Afro-latino men do.
Have you noticed Afro-latino men or even latino men in general showing more love, respect and appreciation towards black latinas?
I'm sure you haven't.
Are Bw more appreciative and loving towards BM since we discovered BM's love of white women... or has this knowledge eroded black women's respect for black men as a group?
Yeah latino men love their JLO types over the blacker ones. I hate to diss BW but this is our mother's fault for not raising better men. Most people who are not black see BW as the problem so that is why they worry their daughters will date BM because they feel like BM want to get away from BW and their attitudes. We must stop lying to ourselves and admit that we have faults in teh break down of our families.

Location hidden

#32 Feb 15, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah latino men love their JLO types over the blacker ones. I hate to diss BW but this is our mother's fault for not raising better men. Most people who are not black see BW as the problem so that is why they worry their daughters will date BM because they feel like BM want to get away from BW and their attitudes. We must stop lying to ourselves and admit that we have faults in teh break down of our families.
BM are riddled with HIV and STDS, they are the poorest and most criminal and least respected of men int he Western world.
That's why sensible outside men and women don't want BM preying on their daughters.
Black women in the West are generally more educated and more employed than black men.
Meaning we interact with outside races on a respected professional level far more than black men do.
If your social worker or Bank teller or sons's school teacher is a black woman, are you going to fear them?

Get one thing straight... IRWW call the cops on their black partners more than BW do and more than they call the cops on their white partners.
IRWW press charges to the full extent of the law against their black partners, far more than black women do and far more than they do against their white partners.
IRWW will inform the police about their black partners previous arrests far more than black women do and more than white women do when it comes to their white partners.

The reason why black men who lust after WW will often still regularly seek to sleep with BW also, is because deep down black males know that BW have their back, in ways outside women very rarely ever will.
Black men have no problem with BW's attitudes, they simply have a problem that we cannot feed their egos in relation to having a female partner traditionally desired and uplifted by white men.
Ipman

Waldorf, MD

#33 Feb 15, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? White women are snatching up all men. Black women are the bottom when it comes to interracial dating.
Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#34 Feb 15, 2013
i stop reading at the part that said ads...someone say bs
Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#35 Feb 15, 2013
aids lol not ads

Location hidden

#36 Feb 15, 2013
Ipman wrote:
<quoted text> Are you serious? White women are snatching up all men. Black women are the bottom when it comes to interracial dating.
No.
BW date/marry outside their race more than white women do.
White men and white women are the least IR race of all.
All other races of men date out more than white men... including Asian males.
And all females date out more than WW, including black women.

Also white men and women are the least open to POTENTIAL IR dating. So they are the ones who have least interest in engaging in it, no matter what life circumstances they find themselves in.

The reason for this is because whites are at the top of the racial, political and world hierarchy.
To date/marry IR detracts from the prospective status of their children, it does nothing to enhance it unless the outside person has wealth to compensate for lowered status of children born from the union.
To you, you feel making half white children is a step up... white people agree with you, that blacks making half white children is a step up for the black parent.

Location hidden

#37 Feb 15, 2013
prettyebony wrote:
i stop reading at the part that said ads...someone say bs
Do you, you are responsible for yourself.

Location hidden

#38 Feb 15, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
BM are riddled with HIV and STDS, they are the poorest and most criminal and least respected of men int he Western world.
That's why sensible outside men and women don't want BM preying on their daughters.
Black women in the West are generally more educated and more employed than black men.
Meaning we interact with outside races on a respected professional level far more than black men do.
If your social worker or Bank teller or sons's school teacher is a black woman, are you going to fear them?
Get one thing straight... IRWW call the cops on their black partners more than BW do and more than they call the cops on their white partners.
IRWW press charges to the full extent of the law against their black partners, far more than black women do and far more than they do against their white partners.
IRWW will inform the police about their black partners previous arrests far more than black women do and more than white women do when it comes to their white partners.
The reason why black men who lust after WW will often still regularly seek to sleep with BW also, is because deep down black males know that BW have their back, in ways outside women very rarely ever will.
Black men have no problem with BW's attitudes, they simply have a problem that we cannot feed their egos in relation to having a female partner traditionally desired and uplifted by white men.
What you say here is all true and BM need to do more than screw WW to become powerful. Until they are taken seriously as business men then they have a long way to go.
Ipman

Waldorf, MD

#39 Feb 15, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Black she-men are riddlen with HIV and STDs at a much higher rate than other races of women. They lead the Western world in abortions. They are biggest welfare recipients in the Western world. You know as well as I do that the black she-men are the least respected women.

It's true black she-men are usually more educated than black men but they are not more employed. Take the time to look at the numbers.

You don't know what IRWW do with their black husbands/boyfriends. Black she-men has helped send more black men to prison than any other group.

Here is just one example:

We want white women because they're sexy, smart, passionate, and feminine. Black she-men are the complete opposite. I don't know any IRBM (and I know many) who still fuck black women. We cheat on black women with white women. We cheat on white women with other white women. I know black she-men don't have our backs. Black women are the black man's biggest enemy in the world. You hoes go out the way to completely ruin black men. That is just one of the reasons why black men has turned black she-men.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#40 Feb 15, 2013
Ipman wrote:
<quoted text> Are you serious? White women are snatching up all men. Black women are the bottom when it comes to interracial dating.
lol less than 1 percent of WW actually date IR LMFAO!

Location hidden

#41 Feb 15, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>What you say here is all true and BM need to do more than screw WW to become powerful. Until they are taken seriously as business men then they have a long way to go.
I think unity is the key.
Black men need to be respected by men from other groups.
Their high IR is a symbol of low self regard for their group and envy and imitation of other men.
BM endorsing their own group, they are openly rejecting that which is "produced" by black people and chasing women "produced" by non-blacks.

It's understandable why other men don't respect or trust them, if you don't think your kind is worth investing in, why should anyone else?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Reality Check 1,657,671
Yisraelite Supremacist claims to be ex gay 13 min White 1
Sean Hannity is reading the transcripts 15 min Cant Escape DESTINY 24
YS delves deeper... 15 min White 10
each year 200,000,000 white women travel to afr... (May '15) 16 min Cant Escape DESTINY 26
White boy racists btfo 20 min Yisraelite Suprem... 5
Blacks never say anything factual 21 min Cant Escape DESTINY 6
MASTER IM WHITE fails at Everything!!! 2 hr Harrisson 29
Leftoids Are Mentally Ill 4 hr Joy 63
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 9 hr WitoldPilecki 234
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 9 hr Karenna S 1,615
More from around the web