Why do good looking black women like ...
alfie

Stevenage, UK

#1086 Jan 19, 2013
the white man saves his weddings for ww and asians for the most part.

2010 report

white mans wives
ww -50 mill
asian wom -529000
other wom -488000
black wom -168000

to b fair the report stated that both black man n female were the some of the least desired by
others
cornballbrotha

Waller, TX

#1087 Jan 19, 2013
Ipman wrote:
To be honest, I don't find that many black women attractive. So I really can't say.
i find black womens phat asses attractive
alfie

Stevenage, UK

#1088 Jan 19, 2013
yes black woman do meet n marry white men but its the numbers people think it is.
professor ralph banks stated that `black woman have the pick of the litter`in that they they can pick choose n refuse white men n others who r eager for bw.
however the facts n statistics paint a different picture - a less rosie one

2010 report

white man choice
white wom -50 mill
asian wom -529,000
other wom -488,000
black wom -168,000

50,000,000 to 168,000 =250 ww to 1 black wife/percentage wise it is 0.05%-i.e.bw has gotten
0.5% of white mans marraiges
as u can c is least .n its the samen for other race of men such as asian ,hispanic etc -she is last on the table-where is that big demand mr.banks spoke of-millions of men there just waiting for bw.
a white man is more likely to get a black protitute than to get a black wife
then there is online dating where bw gets the least responses n searches .she writes the most but is responded to the least.
this is not about badmouthing bw as i am a black man who LOVES black woman but rather it is about dealoing with misinfo n misperception
Cee Cipher

Dallas, TX

#1089 Jan 19, 2013
alfie wrote:
yes black woman do meet n marry white men but its the numbers people think it is.
professor ralph banks stated that `black woman have the pick of the litter`in that they they can pick choose n refuse white men n others who r eager for bw.
however the facts n statistics paint a different picture - a less rosie one
2010 report
white man choice
white wom -50 mill
asian wom -529,000
other wom -488,000
black wom -168,000
50,000,000 to 168,000 =250 ww to 1 black wife/percentage wise it is 0.05%-i.e.bw has gotten
0.5% of white mans marraiges
as u can c is least .n its the samen for other race of men such as asian ,hispanic etc -she is last on the table-where is that big demand mr.banks spoke of-millions of men there just waiting for bw.
a white man is more likely to get a black protitute than to get a black wife
then there is online dating where bw gets the least responses n searches .she writes the most but is responded to the least.
this is not about badmouthing bw as i am a black man who LOVES black woman but rather it is about dealoing with misinfo n misperception
Look man, you're just embarassing yourself and exposing yourself as an insecure muthafcka posting this sh!t in every thread. BW are 8% of the population, of course not every non-black dude but they just need to find one. And they're greatly outnumbered by white dudes. So those stats are for nothing, if a woman wants to date/marry IR thats what she would do. Why would you want a woman who feels she can do no better than you, hence forced to be with you? Let them do their thing.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#1090 Jan 19, 2013
mimi304 wrote:
<quoted text> aww thanks boo. I really appreciate that from my kings. I love yall so much.
You're welcome, gorgeous!

I love intelligent sistas like you!!!!

:^)

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1091 Jan 19, 2013
UNCLE BEN wrote:
Why do black girls find young black male thugs/unemployed losers/hustlers/high school dropouts attractive?

Homey can't afford to take them to Chili's/Applebee's/Fridays when they go out.
He ain't got no money. No LEGAL dollars I mean. So the sistah has to pay for their dinner/drinks/dessert.

Is a big penis in your vagina really that important, gf?

What else does the young brutha have to offer a woman?
Amen. you will be smeared for this but it is true!!!
cmd6241983

Baltimore, MD

#1092 Jan 19, 2013
mimi304 wrote:
<quoted text> the ignorance! Just because your father is white doesn't mean you will have light skin and light eyes. It all has to do with genetics. I know my cousins have a black mother and a white father and they are darker than me. Their mother, which is my mother's sister is native american ancestry too. I mean are family last name is whetstone, you can't get more native American than that. But her kids are both darker than me. I have a mostly black motherwith a little Indian and a half white and half black father. If that's the case, I should be dark right? Cuz both my parents are darker than me. You can't even tell my dad is half white. At the end of the day we are all mixed up. You don't know what you are going to get. Period.
I'm not being being ignorant honey, My fatheris French & German & Mother is black & Irish with Native American ancestry. Most Americans have Native American ancestors. I'm pretty sure the Canadians have it too, the English, I didn't know until now. I'm not trying to sound conceited but the light skin gene is strong. Maybe on your side one of your parents is of African descent which is why there's dark skinned biracial people. Yes my mother is light skinned too. We all know the Irish are mostly fair skinned just like some Eastern Europeans like the Swedish & Norwegians. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Alfie

UK

#1093 Jan 19, 2013
embarassing n exposing-an interesting choice
Of words .i put it to u it is the bw who exposes herself as a hard up n desperate-
Lying about race in online,being digital mamas,being played by white men whom r laughing at u ,sending twenty messages for every one
Received.
Stats reflect wm heart n mind .r u upset coz stats dont favor u? No one made him marry fifty mill ww n 529000 asians- THATS HIS DESIRE.
and speaking of forcing someone who doesnt want to b with u-thats sums up the wm view
Of u-hence he doesnt tick the black wom
box in online dating
cmd6241983

Baltimore, MD

#1094 Jan 19, 2013
Ipman wrote:
<quoted text> Being lightskin with hazel eyes does not make you beautiful.
At least I don't look like a monkey. What's your women's excuse to get botox & collagen injected in their faces. Not to mention anti-aging creams. I age gracefully like most blacks.
cmd6241983

Baltimore, MD

#1095 Jan 19, 2013
White man wrote:
Black women are ugly as hell they should all go buy a vibrator and give up on white men. We don't want them.
Not all of them are ugly. There's ugly people in all races.
Alfie

UK

#1096 Jan 19, 2013
THere r online sites which tell bw to tick
Mix race n not black.this is how bw get around
The fact that men esp. Wm dont tick the bw box when asked about preference
cmd6241983

Baltimore, MD

#1097 Jan 19, 2013
mimi304 wrote:
<quoted text> the ignorance! Just because your father is white doesn't mean you will have light skin and light eyes. It all has to do with genetics. I know my cousins have a black mother and a white father and they are darker than me. Their mother, which is my mother's sister is native american ancestry too. I mean are family last name is whetstone, you can't get more native American than that. But her kids are both darker than me. I have a mostly black motherwith a little Indian and a half white and half black father. If that's the case, I should be dark right? Cuz both my parents are darker than me. You can't even tell my dad is half white. At the end of the day we are all mixed up. You don't know what you are going to get. Period.
The one thing I love about being black is we age gracefully. We don't need collagen, botox nor ant-aging creams. I did say I was 29 but people say I look 22, I'm not trying to sound conceited this is all true....
Alfie

UK

#1098 Jan 19, 2013
Cee Cipher wrote:
<quoted text>
Look man, you're just embarassing yourself and exposing yourself as an insecure muthafcka posting this sh!t in every thread. BW are 8% of the population, of course not every non-black dude but they just need to find one. And they're greatly outnumbered by white dudes. So those stats are for nothing, if a woman wants to date/marry IR thats what she would do. Why would you want a woman who feels she can do no better than you, hence forced to be with you? Let them do their thing.
Just discussing facts n stats. No emotion please
yop

France

#1099 Jan 19, 2013
I want to fu-k you sadbuttrue
Cee Cipher

Dallas, TX

#1100 Jan 19, 2013
Alfie wrote:
embarassing n exposing-an interesting choice
Of words .i put it to u it is the bw who exposes herself as a hard up n desperate-
Lying about race in online,being digital mamas,being played by white men whom r laughing at u ,sending twenty messages for every one
Received.
Stats reflect wm heart n mind .r u upset coz stats dont favor u? No one made him marry fifty mill ww n 529000 asians- THATS HIS DESIRE.
and speaking of forcing someone who doesnt want to b with u-thats sums up the wm view
Of u-hence he doesnt tick the black wom
box in online dating
Unlike you, I'm a black man who has no problem getting dimepiece females. I couldn't care less who two strangers date and I don't preoccupy myself with other peoples choices in mate. Regardless, it can't be denied that IR is a growing trend, which is perfectly normal in a multi-racial nation like U.S. And most people don't use online dating, they're out in the real world meeting people. Do you think they gonna be checking stats and census, looking at where they rank. If a female wants to date IR, she will do just that without giving a damn about some stats.
In places like Manhattan, Cali, Seattle there are quite a lot of BW paired with white/non-black, which wasn't the case in previous years. And don't believe hype, there are just as many or even more black women who reject non-black/white.
Alfie

UK

#1101 Jan 19, 2013
Cee Cipher wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you, I'm a black man who has no problem getting dimepiece females. I couldn't care less who two strangers date and I don't preoccupy myself with other peoples choices in mate. Regardless, it can't be denied that IR is a growing trend, which is perfectly normal in a multi-racial nation like U.S. And most people don't use online dating, they're out in the real world meeting people. Do you think they gonna be checking stats and census, looking at where they rank. If a female wants to date IR, she will do just that without giving a damn about some stats.
In places like Manhattan, Cali, Seattle there are quite a lot of BW paired with white/non-black, which wasn't the case in previous years. And don't believe hype, there are just as many or even more black women who reject non-black/white.
everyone gets women,i am a bm in london m I
Do ok.however I doubt u r a bm as u r too
Emotional ,u sound more like a woman as men
Go according to logic n reason whereby women go according to emotion n sentiment.
Lol..
Anyway back on point -this is a public where we
Discuss things-get info first then discuss applying analysis,logic n reason ,thats how its done,
We r discussing topics-please read the headline.
Furthermore u said u dont hve time for this or
That but u hve time to c what threads I go on.bs.
No one else get so emotional-i think u r bw
Who want wm.
cmd6241983

Baltimore, MD

#1102 Jan 19, 2013
Cee Cipher wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you, I'm a black man who has no problem getting dimepiece females. I couldn't care less who two strangers date and I don't preoccupy myself with other peoples choices in mate. Regardless, it can't be denied that IR is a growing trend, which is perfectly normal in a multi-racial nation like U.S. And most people don't use online dating, they're out in the real world meeting people. Do you think they gonna be checking stats and census, looking at where they rank. If a female wants to date IR, she will do just that without giving a damn about some stats.
In places like Manhattan, Cali, Seattle there are quite a lot of BW paired with white/non-black, which wasn't the case in previous years. And don't believe hype, there are just as many or even more black women who reject non-black/white.
I just found out this man is from England. So in that country you don't see too many black wife & white husband marriages there....
Cee Cipher

Dallas, TX

#1103 Jan 19, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
everyone gets women,i am a bm in london m I
Do ok.however I doubt u r a bm as u r too
Emotional ,u sound more like a woman as men
Go according to logic n reason whereby women go according to emotion n sentiment.
Lol..
Anyway back on point -this is a public where we
Discuss things-get info first then discuss applying analysis,logic n reason ,thats how its done,
We r discussing topics-please read the headline.
Furthermore u said u dont hve time for this or
That but u hve time to c what threads I go on.bs.
No one else get so emotional-i think u r bw
Who want wm.
What's emotional about my argument? I'm not throwing a tantrum, I'm verbally whooping that insecure girly azz with flawless reason and logic and you can't take it.
Up your grammar skills, you're in the Uk for chrissakes mane. And stop using words you have no clue on, it doesn't make you smart, you just sound hella illiterate.
Because I take up for BW I must be a BW? You're all kinds of messed up. And Its kinda hard to miss your "stats" when you're posting it on every damn thread, even when it has nothing to do with the subject matter.
Cee Cipher

Dallas, TX

#1104 Jan 19, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text>I just found out this man is from England. So in that country you don't see too many black wife & white husband marriages there....
On the contrary, IR marriage rates for both genders is through the roof in England.
Alfie

UK

#1105 Jan 19, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text>I just found out this man is from England. So in that country you don't see too many black wife & white husband marriages there....
There is a lot of mixture in england,very diverse africans,asians,mid eastern.
But the point is this is an open forum n we
Discuss tings, n come from different angles ,its call critical thinking-iooking at it from different vantage-all intelligent persons
Must understand this.
This forum is about black woman white man- n all r allowed to discuss coming from different angles using different stats n sources.plenty ppl here uses stats n sources but u got upset
With me.
Is it bcoz my stats dont favor u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 7 min dreamhunk 3,637
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 10 min Moses 43,668
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 13 min Raada 133,422
News College student launches new line of dolls for ... 23 min Redefined 3
White Men Are Weak! 38 min Hittite 7
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 48 min The Shadow Broker 1,375,345
The 911 They dont want you to know (May '14) 58 min WarriYAH 248
Why all black women must breed with white men! 1 hr Absimil 49
More from around the web