Why do good looking black women like ...
cmd6241983

Philadelphia, PA

#6854 Jul 24, 2014
Secktre wrote:
<quoted text>
Dating outside your race is not against nature. In the end, we all originated in from the same place, we are all the same species, and we are all trapped on this planet. It is not in the nature of ANY race to hate. If you notice hate, it has something to do with the individual projecting it. NOT their entire race.
To say that I hate myself because I have a particular preference is completely ignorant. NOTICE: I do not want to "breed the black out of me." That doesn't even make sense. I am black, and wouldn't change it for all the money in the world. I'm proud to be who I am. I am beautiful, intelligent, generous, and charming. Even if I WERE self-hating, the idea of "breeding out the black," wouldn't make any sense. It wouldn't affect me, just my children.... So... Maybe you can clarify the term.
Anywho, for those of you just tuning in: No, I don't believe that I can change his mind. I'm foolish enough to believe that you can fix stupid. I just like a good debate now and then, and it's always interesting to hear the silliness that hatred breeds in the darkest pits of a person's mind.
If anyone else is up for joining in on the fun, I welcome you to it. ;)
We can't aruge with retarded people like Moorspks,Sienna & The Real Lie, we'll just laugh atat them everytime they display their stupidity...
John Snow

Almaty, Kazakhstan

#6855 Jul 24, 2014
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text>We can't aruge with retarded people like Moorspks,Sienna & The Real Lie, we'll just laugh atat them everytime they display their stupidity...
Help me find nice black girl please. I really need one
The Plain Truth

Micro, NC

#6856 Jul 24, 2014
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text>You're telling me that I'm talking out of my a$$ & have the audacity to call me a fool? After reading your comments on here, who are you to throw stones. You claim that you're not considered a racist if you show pride towards your own people & calling white people crackers & black people who date them negroes. Quit contradicting yourself! Your I.Q. level must be lowet 100 for you to think that way & you're on here displaying yourself as a racist retard in case you're too dumb to realize it & if you think that you can bully & discourage me into thinking that black men are the only choice for us, you're sadly mistaken. I'm gonna tell you what I told the other racist retard, if I ever break up with my black boyfriend, I'll date a white man with no problem & if you have a problem with it you can go jump in the river & may God have mercy on your ignorant, misogynistic soul......
Misogynistic? I think you have that backwards! Its you that is misogynistic! You hate yourself and is trying to breed the black out of you vicariously through your off spring! Your black boy friend should dump you and allow you to go be with the cave beast that you so desperately desire! Perhaps you will catch some sort of bad sickness that will let you suffer and linger for a while knowing that you caught it from that cracker that you cracked your legs open for! They are the ones that invented aids in a labratory in Bethesda M.D. and you are dying to sleep with one! lol I don't know what you are expecting to happen when you do, perhaps you think some miracle of white transference will happen when he squeezes a load off between your big lips! I don't care if you lay with one of them, I thought I made that plain to you. You are entitled to do with yourself what ever you want, some people drink poison because that is what they want to do right? I am sorry that I hurt your feelings for calling you a negro but that is how you are acting by standing up and cheering for the cracker! You are cheering for the oppressor fool! And that is the worst kind of Aunt Sally! No matter what de white man do you gots tuh lub 'im and kiss he azz chile! Leb 'im bang you and blow him good chile so's yuh kin hab some mallat'ah chulluns wid good hair! lol No, may God have mercy on your soul for mixing with an Edomite!
The Plain Truth

Micro, NC

#6857 Jul 24, 2014
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text>We can't aruge with retarded people like Moorspks,Sienna & The Real Lie, we'll just laugh atat them everytime they display their stupidity...
Just laff at 'um and lub de white man till he kain't walk! lol
The Plain Truth

Micro, NC

#6858 Jul 24, 2014
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text> Go take a 1000 seats little girl, you're just mad because all of your beauty is fading away because of your own ignorant views. If your husband divorce you for a another attractive woman, you mightiest well be lonely old bag with 15 cats living in your house....
Po crack'uh you jest kain't handle rejection can you? You can't beleive that not all black women want yo sorry azz! Hell not even all yo white women want your azz and don't try to say that their just the ugly ones that can't git a white man either because that would just be more of your white lies! lol Boo! hoo! hoo! Go take yoga lessons so you can bend over and and blow your own little pecker! lol
The Plain Truth

Micro, NC

#6859 Jul 24, 2014
Secktre wrote:
<quoted text>
Dating outside your race is not against nature. In the end, we all originated in from the same place, we are all the same species, and we are all trapped on this planet. It is not in the nature of ANY race to hate. If you notice hate, it has something to do with the individual projecting it. NOT their entire race.
To say that I hate myself because I have a particular preference is completely ignorant. NOTICE: I do not want to "breed the black out of me." That doesn't even make sense. I am black, and wouldn't change it for all the money in the world. I'm proud to be who I am. I am beautiful, intelligent, generous, and charming. Even if I WERE self-hating, the idea of "breeding out the black," wouldn't make any sense. It wouldn't affect me, just my children.... So... Maybe you can clarify the term.
Anywho, for those of you just tuning in: No, I don't believe that I can change his mind. I'm foolish enough to believe that you can fix stupid. I just like a good debate now and then, and it's always interesting to hear the silliness that hatred breeds in the darkest pits of a person's mind.
If anyone else is up for joining in on the fun, I welcome you to it. ;)
Oh, listen to the bleeding heart for the cracker! We all the same species! Hah! tell that to the crackers that wrote the constitution that says that blacks are only two fifths of a human being! You are considered no better than live stock to crackers fool! What in the hell are you talking about? When the cracker wants to bang your stupid azz then he wants to tell you that you are the same as he is! He will tell you anything to get in your panties fool! He use to just rape yo azz and there was nothing that you could do about it! Because if you resisted they could legally kill you for it! Right now if he rapes you he will get no time for it! And yes to clarify myself about you wanting to breed the black out of you I mean you want to do it vicariously through your off-spring! You don't want your kids to be black like you! You want them to be light skinned and have good hair as you ignorant negro women like to say! lol You think perhaps if they are like that they will have a better chance in life than you did! You see that as your chance to get back at god and nature for playing what you think is such a cruel trick on you as to make you black! Because you see yourself as a looser because of it! Sure you tell yourself all those things that you said about being black and beautiful and intelligent and all that crap when you look into the mirror. But deep down inside you hate yourself and you don't like what you see when you look into the mirror and dammit you are going to do somthing about it ain't you? When you get the chance you are going to ride a cracker's eyes out until he give you that coveted high yallah child with good hair! The pride of your loins right? I'm afraid you're right about yourself, you can't fix stupid! With all your years of education you are still ignorant and stupid as hell! You are trapped in a prison of self hatred and you see that as the only way out! Heed these words of wisdom: Free your mind and your ass will follow!

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

United States

#6860 Jul 24, 2014
The Plain Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, listen to the bleeding heart for the cracker! We all the same species! Hah! tell that to the crackers that wrote the constitution that says that blacks are only two fifths of a human being! You are considered no better than live stock to crackers fool! What in the hell are you talking about? When the cracker wants to bang your stupid azz then he wants to tell you that you are the same as he is! He will tell you anything to get in your panties fool! He use to just rape yo azz and there was nothing that you could do about it! Because if you resisted they could legally kill you for it! Right now if he rapes you he will get no time for it! And yes to clarify myself about you wanting to breed the black out of you I mean you want to do it vicariously through your off-spring! You don't want your kids to be black like you! You want them to be light skinned and have good hair as you ignorant negro women like to say! lol You think perhaps if they are like that they will have a better chance in life than you did! You see that as your chance to get back at god and nature for playing what you think is such a cruel trick on you as to make you black! Because you see yourself as a looser because of it! Sure you tell yourself all those things that you said about being black and beautiful and intelligent and all that crap when you look into the mirror. But deep down inside you hate yourself and you don't like what you see when you look into the mirror and dammit you are going to do somthing about it ain't you? When you get the chance you are going to ride a cracker's eyes out until he give you that coveted high yallah child with good hair! The pride of your loins right? I'm afraid you're right about yourself, you can't fix stupid! With all your years of education you are still ignorant and stupid as hell! You are trapped in a prison of self hatred and you see that as the only way out! Heed these words of wisdom: Free your mind and your ass will follow!
Was there a cross burned on your yard? Did a white person spit in your face? Have you picked any cotton lately?
cmd6241983

Philadelphia, PA

#6861 Jul 24, 2014
The Plain Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Misogynistic? I think you have that backwards! Its you that is misogynistic! You hate yourself and is trying to breed the black out of you vicariously through your off spring! Your black boy friend should dump you and allow you to go be with the cave beast that you so desperately desire! Perhaps you will catch some sort of bad sickness that will let you suffer and linger for a while knowing that you caught it from that cracker that you cracked your legs open for! They are the ones that invented aids in a labratory in Bethesda M.D. and you are dying to sleep with one! lol I don't know what you are expecting to happen when you do, perhaps you think some miracle of white transference will happen when he squeezes a load off between your big lips! I don't care if you lay with one of them, I thought I made that plain to you. You are entitled to do with yourself what ever you want, some people drink poison because that is what they want to do right? I am sorry that I hurt your feelings for calling you a negro but that is how you are acting by standing up and cheering for the cracker! You are cheering for the oppressor fool! And that is the worst kind of Aunt Sally! No matter what de white man do you gots tuh lub 'im and kiss he azz chile! Leb 'im bang you and blow him good chile so's yuh kin hab some mallat'ah chulluns wid good hair! lol No, may God have mercy on your soul for mixing with an Edomite!
Since I can't use profanity on here, let's see if you could solve this brain teaser. U R SOFA KING WE TAR DID!!!!!
cmd6241983

Philadelphia, PA

#6862 Jul 24, 2014
John Snow wrote:
<quoted text>
Help me find nice black girl please. I really need one
Just stay away from the hoodrats & racist trash like Sienna & Demi.....
cmd6241983

Philadelphia, PA

#6863 Jul 24, 2014
IvoryLovesEbony wrote:
<quoted text> Was there a cross burned on your yard? Did a white person spit in your face? Have you picked any cotton lately?
I think he's related to Sienna, because they both read on a 4th grade level......
cmd6241983

Jersey City, NJ

#6864 Jul 24, 2014
The Plain Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Just laff at 'um and lub de white man till he kain't walk! lol
Aww! Someone's getting defensive & yes I'm gonna laugh at you because you on here fighting a losing battle, & you're glamorising yourself as being hateful & ignorant. Somebody must've carved a swastika on your front lawn & wrote, "Go Back To Africa!" On your car. Didn't your parents ever tell you that 2 wrongs don't make a right? You need Jesus in your life & I'll pray for you.....
The Plain Truth

Micro, NC

#6865 Jul 24, 2014
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text> Aww! Someone's getting defensive & yes I'm gonna laugh at you because you on here fighting a losing battle, & you're glamorising yourself as being hateful & ignorant. Somebody must've carved a swastika on your front lawn & wrote, "Go Back To Africa!" On your car. Didn't your parents ever tell you that 2 wrongs don't make a right? You need Jesus in your life & I'll pray for you.....
Yessum! I yhears yuh Miss Sally! We Kain't do to de white folk whut they done tuh us kin we? I knows dat chu finds whut I tole yuh funny cause you kain't rightly unner-stan why us darkies hates crackers cause you won'ts one ob 'um so bad! I ain't fight'n no losing battle cause I knows that uh great majority of Black wimmins out diah don't nevah won't no crack'uh touch'n them! And you? You kin do like you won'ts cause none of ob 'um don't rightly give uh good damn bout it! lol Nome! I reckon hits you dats being self-hateful and ignorant cause you thinks de white man loves yo black azz! and think that he think that yous as good as he is! lol huh! huh! chile you bettah gwone fum heah wid dat bull crap! You ain't nevah been in his mind and you ain't nevah likely tuh be no mattah how you blows him or lets him eat you out or bangs yuh! Yous always gwine be jest whut you is: uh crack'uh lovin Miss Sally wid the hots fuh uh white devil! Naw mam I did'n hab no KKK bun nay cross on muh lawn or nay nazi put nay one uh dem thangs on my car! Hell l did'n hab to! I jest knows bout how the cracker hab been towards us blacks and how he is still right tuh dis day! I know you hate yo folks come fum Africa and you wuz bon black! lol Now you and yo kind kin continue to stick yo heads in the sand and ignore the facts but don't be surprised if when the crack'uh is thoo wid yo sorry black azz that somebody finds you in uh ditch wid yo neck snapped or hung fum a tree somewhar! lol And don't bother pray'n fuh me, save yo prayers fuh yo self cause you gone need 'um whenever de time come!
The Plain Truth

Micro, NC

#6866 Jul 24, 2014
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text> Just stay away from the hoodrats & racist trash like Sienna & Demi.....
Don't you think you would make a nice peice of azz for that white guy thats begging for a black woman? Even a damn hoodrat is too good for a cracker! So speak for yourself! If you love whitey so much why don't you volunteer to blow him and ride his little pecker! lol
The Plain Truth

Micro, NC

#6867 Jul 24, 2014
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text> Since I can't use profanity on here, let's see if you could solve this brain teaser. U R SOFA KING WE TAR DID!!!!!
IAnd I thought you were so damn educated and here it is you are speaking Ebonics! If you are what they are turning out in academia these days you should be with a cracker because you're way too dumb for a brother even if you got a big azz! lol
cmd6241983

Jersey City, NJ

#6868 Jul 24, 2014
The Plain Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Misogynistic? I think you have that backwards! Its you that is misogynistic! You hate yourself and is trying to breed the black out of you vicariously through your off spring! Your black boy friend should dump you and allow you to go be with the cave beast that you so desperately desire! Perhaps you will catch some sort of bad sickness that will let you suffer and linger for a while knowing that you caught it from that cracker that you cracked your legs open for! They are the ones that invented aids in a labratory in Bethesda M.D. and you are dying to sleep with one! lol I don't know what you are expecting to happen when you do, perhaps you think some miracle of white transference will happen when he squeezes a load off between your big lips! I don't care if you lay with one of them, I thought I made that plain to you. You are entitled to do with yourself what ever you want, some people drink poison because that is what they want to do right? I am sorry that I hurt your feelings for calling you a negro but that is how you are acting by standing up and cheering for the cracker! You are cheering for the oppressor fool! And that is the worst kind of Aunt Sally! No matter what de white man do you gots tuh lub 'im and kiss he azz chile! Leb 'im bang you and blow him good chile so's yuh kin hab some mallat'ah chulluns wid good hair! lol No, may God have mercy on your soul for mixing with an Edomite!
Another thing, in case you are that uneducated, people can't help who they love, it has nothing to do with self hate it's about keeping an open mind. Let me ask you a question, would hate your boss if he or she was lesbian or gay or if he or she was black & married to a white person? I see nothing wrong with being proud of your race. If you think that I have to be hood & ghetto & ratchet to be black, you're way off. Just because I didn't grow in the ghetto or the projects like you did, doesn't mean I'm a self hating black woman. So stop it!!!!!

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

United States

#6870 Jul 24, 2014
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text> I think he's related to Sienna, because they both read on a 4th grade level......
Yea. I hope "The Plain Truth" sees this. He probably is very uneducated. Probably has a f'ed up life. He won't get off his ass and do something to improve his life. As a result up his life being f'cked up, he blames other people (white people) for his own problems. He does this instead of being a man and owning up to his responsibilities. He's also a wife beater.
ptbw forever

Georgetown, IN

#6871 Jul 24, 2014
The Plain Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, listen to the bleeding heart for the cracker! We all the same species! Hah! tell that to the crackers that wrote the constitution that says that blacks are only two fifths of a human being! You are considered no better than live stock to crackers fool! What in the hell are you talking about? When the cracker wants to bang your stupid azz then he wants to tell you that you are the same as he is! He will tell you anything to get in your panties fool! He use to just rape yo azz and there was nothing that you could do about it! Because if you resisted they could legally kill you for it! Right now if he rapes you he will get no time for it! And yes to clarify myself about you wanting to breed the black out of you I mean you want to do it vicariously through your off-spring! You don't want your kids to be black like you! You want them to be light skinned and have good hair as you ignorant negro women like to say! lol You think perhaps if they are like that they will have a better chance in life than you did! You see that as your chance to get back at god and nature for playing what you think is such a cruel trick on you as to make you black! Because you see yourself as a looser because of it! Sure you tell yourself all those things that you said about being black and beautiful and intelligent and all that crap when you look into the mirror. But deep down inside you hate yourself and you don't like what you see when you look into the mirror and dammit you are going to do somthing about it ain't you? When you get the chance you are going to ride a cracker's eyes out until he give you that coveted high yallah child with good hair! The pride of your loins right? I'm afraid you're right about yourself, you can't fix stupid! With all your years of education you are still ignorant and stupid as hell! You are trapped in a prison of self hatred and you see that as the only way out! Heed these words of wisdom: Free your mind and your ass will follow!
Whites in the north made blacks considered 3/5ths of a person so the south wouldn't benefit from more representation due to slavery. It was an anti south bill that the south didn't want to challenge due to the bill being about accurate in describing the south's views towards blacks. Your views on whites are damn near the opposite of reality.

White men are raised to protect and cherish women(even to the point of being slaves to them in some cases), and plenty of white men like black women enough to marry them.
Mind Bender

Micro, NC

#6872 Jul 24, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites in the north made blacks considered 3/5ths of a person so the south wouldn't benefit from more representation due to slavery. It was an anti south bill that the south didn't want to challenge due to the bill being about accurate in describing the south's views towards blacks. Your views on whites are damn near the opposite of reality.
White men are raised to protect and cherish women(even to the point of being slaves to them in some cases), and plenty of white men like black women enough to marry them.
Being slaves to their women? Yhea if you're into that sort of kinky sex! Where the dude wears a leather mask and a ball gag with chaps with his azz stinking out! Don't even try to come up with some explanation about why blacks were consider three fiths of a person no one knows that better than a real black person! The did that because they did not and do not consider them human beings! Blacks were listed among the livestock! They were no more than a cow or a horse or pig! I suspect that you still feel the same way so if you would marry a black woman you would no doubt consider them live stock because you whites still engage in beastiality anyway so whats the difference to you right! Only this animal can talk back to you unlike the cows, horses and pigs that you have had sex with! Most of you white guys lost your virginity to a cow or a horse anyway! My views on whites are the only reality and you know it! lol
cmd6241983

Jersey City, NJ

#6873 Jul 24, 2014
The Plain Truth wrote:
<quoted text>IAnd I thought you were so damn educated and here it is you are speaking Ebonics! If you are what they are turning out in academia these days you should be with a cracker because you're way too dumb for a brother even if you got a big azz! lol
If Heavy Metal Black Girl was still here, she'll give you an award for outstanding stone thrower. That was a riddle not ebonics & you call yourself educated. LIAR!!!!!
cmd6241983

Jersey City, NJ

#6874 Jul 24, 2014
IvoryLovesEbony wrote:
<quoted text> Yea. I hope "The Plain Truth" sees this. He probably is very uneducated. Probably has a f'ed up life. He won't get off his ass and do something to improve his life. As a result up his life being f'cked up, he blames other people (white people) for his own problems. He does this instead of being a man and owning up to his responsibilities. He's also a wife beater.
LOL!!!! That's so true. I also believe that he's too weak & too childish to do for himself. That's why he's living in some hoodrat's house with her 12 kids eating up their snack packs & playing video games, because he's too much of a retard to blame other people for his own downfalls.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,534,998
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 2 min Alexa 12
Hideous she-ape chimps out over french fries 7 min KIR SUCKA 11
Dearest Kip 13 min Kip 4
Political Correctness Is Dangerous 14 min The Amused Axe 52
Europe was the birthplace of mankind, not Africa 35 min The Amused Axe 94
Racism in America 57 min 2 Dogs 571
White supremacist fake hanging of a black girl 3 hr Pissed off 21
Bill Cosby blames racism for his [email protected] scandal. 4 hr The Power Of Mast... 183
More from around the web