“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6808 Jul 7, 2014
IvoryLovesEbony wrote:
<quoted text> Ok you might not hate white people. But let me ask this one hypothetical question. If you have a beautiful daughter, how would you feel if she grows up and starts dating or even marries a white guy. I ask that because MY father-in-law has alienated and hasn't even spoken to my wife in 27 years. Just because the man she married is white. Tell me there's not something DEFINATELY wrong with that.
Again....I don't have a daughter...so you're barking up the wrong tree with your little scenario!

Next of all...the man in question made his own choice....it's not up to me to decide anything for him....nor to judge his actions...I don't know you....just maybe you're a creep!

At any rate...contrary to what you might want to believe...as men...we don't have to like your white ass....don't have to support you and sure as hell don't have to invite you into our families!

All Other men don't do this shyt....who,where,when?

The vast majority of men on the planet want their daughters to honor them and marry their own kind!...yet here you are talking shyt. and trying to malign bm when we're merely doing the very same thing that the vast majority of men in the world does....and how does this make you out to be such a great guy?

Again...I love how white boys like you sit and judge all bm....who's aren't happy about guys like you being with our baby girl...I don't think you give a damn about her in this situation....no...not at all...you just want her father to accept you and act as if you're the best thing since butter on bread!

Why do bm have to accept our daughters being with you...white guys don't love the idea of their daughters being with bm...so why are we supposed to shout out our joy...all over the mountain tops when Our daughter brings one of you home?

Fuck you!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#6809 Jul 7, 2014
cmd6241983 wrote:
It's funny how bm get defensive & mad whenever they get hit by the truth.....
What's not funny...is the way that bw act as if bm are all the same...or that we as men are supposed to somehow do what other men aren't expected to do....again...most other men...on the entire planet...want their daughters to find good men from their own group!

This is a natural and normal expectation...it's how we continue to reproduce and survive!

Yet here you are...with your dumbass....acting as if bm are somehow uniquely wrong or somehow flawed for doing the very same thing!

I don't have a daughter...but if I did...would I be happy about her bringing home some white boy....no...not at all....not in the least!

Now if I did have a daughter and she brought home a white guy...would I disown her....who knows....again the question isn't really relevant to me....because I don 't have a daughter!

*My wife and I have three sons...now do I feel the exact same way about them bringing Becky home....yup....yes sir....is it my or my wife's choice to make...nope...but would I be happy to see Becky's ass walking across the court hand in hand with either of my sons....nope...can't lie....I sure as hell wouldn't!

Does that make me a hypocrite....nope!

Do I feel guilty for my perspective...nope...not in the least!

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#6810 Jul 7, 2014
I just choose a woman that is appealing to me and go after her.

Im really proud of her as most guys are of their woman.
cmd6241983

Baltimore, MD

#6811 Jul 7, 2014
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
What's not funny...is the way that bw act as if bm are all the same...or that we as men are supposed to somehow do what other men aren't expected to do....again...most other men...on the entire planet...want their daughters to find good men from their own group!
This is a natural and normal expectation...it's how we continue to reproduce and survive!
Yet here you are...with your dumbass....acting as if bm are somehow uniquely wrong or somehow flawed for doing the very same thing!
I don't have a daughter...but if I did...would I be happy about her bringing home some white boy....no...not at all....not in the least!
Now if I did have a daughter and she brought home a white guy...would I disown her....who knows....again the question isn't really relevant to me....because I don 't have a daughter!
*My wife and I have three sons...now do I feel the exact same way about them bringing Becky home....yup....yes sir....is it my or my wife's choice to make...nope...but would I be happy to see Becky's ass walking across the court hand in hand with either of my sons....nope...can't lie....I sure as hell wouldn't!
Does that make me a hypocrite....nope!
Do I feel guilty for my perspective...nope...not in the least!
Why do I have to be a dumbass? If you gonna start with the name calling, you need to go back to Middle School.....

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#6812 Jul 7, 2014
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text> Why do I have to be a dumbass? If you gonna start with the name calling, you need to go back to Middle School.....
You don't....but apparently you have no problem with making comments that suggest that you are?

This is what dumbasses do...they make big generalized comments about the whole...based on a small percentage of the whole...why?...because they aren't well informed enough or smart enough to figure out that they're acting like a dumbass!

I know....but maybe if you read it again sloooowly...you'll get it!
cmd6241983

Baltimore, MD

#6813 Jul 7, 2014
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't....but apparently you have no problem with making comments that suggest that you are?
This is what dumbasses do...they make big generalized comments about the whole...based on a small percentage of the whole...why?...because they aren't well informed enough or smart enough to figure out that they're acting like a dumbass!
See here you are getting defensive yet again & why? Because I had the same experience the other guy have as far as me getting backlash from bm when they see bw like myself dating a wm. Know what's going on before you judge or criticize me okay, & just like I said, many of you feel the urge to bully & discourage us into believing that y'all are the only choice for bw. Y'all get to have a dating preference so why can't we? In case you missed it, I've said good things about bm. I did say that there are many good bm in this world, but they're being scared away buy these ghetto, ratchet hoodrats. & Since you have 3 boys, what if one them brought home a girlfriend & she's is of a different ethnicity, what would you think?

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#6814 Jul 8, 2014
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text> See here you are getting defensive yet again & why? Because I had the same experience the other guy have as far as me getting backlash from bm when they see bw like myself dating a wm. Know what's going on before you judge or criticize me okay, & just like I said, many of you feel the urge to bully & discourage us into believing that y'all are the only choice for bw. Y'all get to have a dating preference so why can't we? In case you missed it, I've said good things about bm. I did say that there are many good bm in this world, but they're being scared away buy these ghetto, ratchet hoodrats. & Since you have 3 boys, what if one them brought home a girlfriend & she's is of a different ethnicity, what would you think?
First of all...most bm don't even date out....now if you want to date out...fine do so...but stop using what bm do as a rationale....it's stupid!

Now as far as our sons are concerned...they will have to make their own choices in regards to who they date....my wife and I understand that....but no...we don't want to see them bringing some non-black girl home!

Why do they have to date non-black girls?

What's wrong with black girls.....there are plenty of beautiful,intelligent and ambitious black girls....we know plenty of them!

So do our sons...who clearly seem to be into black women!
cmd6241983

Baltimore, MD

#6815 Jul 8, 2014
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all...most bm don't even date out....now if you want to date out...fine do so...but stop using what bm do as a rationale....it's stupid!
Now as far as our sons are concerned...they will have to make their own choices in regards to who they date....my wife and I understand that....but no...we don't want to see them bringing some non-black girl home!
Why do they have to date non-black girls?
What's wrong with black girls.....there are plenty of beautiful,intelligent and ambitious black girls....we know plenty of them!
So do our sons...who clearly seem to be into black women!
Like I said, it's many bm who feel the urge to bully, harass, & discourage us into thinking that they're the only choice for bw & wm are too afraid to date us because of it, so there's no need for you to get defensive. If you think I have to sugar coat anything to make you feel better, you're dead wrong. As far as you calling someone a dumbass & stupid, don't throw stones while you're in a glass house, save your misogynistic views for some vulnerable female, & keep your sons away from ratchet women. By the way if I break up with my black boyfriend, maybe I will date a white man & if any of you black men have a problem with it, y'all can go jump in the river.
cmd6241983

Baltimore, MD

#6816 Jul 8, 2014
IvoryLovesEbony wrote:
<quoted text> Just be yourself sweetie. Don't change just to try to get somebody to like you. People should like you for who YOU ARE, not for who THEY WANT you to be.
Thank you for the advice....
cmd6241983

Baltimore, MD

#6817 Jul 8, 2014
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
You're worse than Demi, Sienna, & Alfie.....

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Dallas, TX

#6818 Jul 8, 2014
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Again....I don't have a daughter...so you're barking up the wrong tree with your little scenario!
Next of all...the man in question made his own choice....it's not up to me to decide anything for him....nor to judge his actions...I don't know you....just maybe you're a creep!
At any rate...contrary to what you might want to believe...as men...we don't have to like your white ass....don't have to support you and sure as hell don't have to invite you into our families!
All Other men don't do this shyt....who,where,when?
The vast majority of men on the planet want their daughters to honor them and marry their own kind!...yet here you are talking shyt. and trying to malign bm when we're merely doing the very same thing that the vast majority of men in the world does....and how does this make you out to be such a great guy?
Again...I love how white boys like you sit and judge all bm....who's aren't happy about guys like you being with our baby girl...I don't think you give a damn about her in this situation....no...not at all...you just want her father to accept you and act as if you're the best thing since butter on bread!
Why do bm have to accept our daughters being with you...white guys don't love the idea of their daughters being with bm...so why are we supposed to shout out our joy...all over the mountain tops when Our daughter brings one of you home?
Fuck you!
White guys don't like the idea of our daughters bringing home a black man? Really? That's funny because ALL THREE of my daughter's are MARRIED to black men and I'm perfectly cool with it. As long as he treats her well and provides a good life for her, I wouldn't really give a damn what race he is. Fuck me? Really? Evidently I must be kinda pissing you off a little bit. Good. Mission accomplished.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Dallas, TX

#6819 Jul 8, 2014
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text> You're worse than Demi, Sienna, & Alfie.....
Give up arguing with him. He's racist. Doesn't want to admit to it but then, denial is a very powerful thing. And when someone resorts to name calling and being disrespectful, that tells us a couple of things. 1) We hit a nerve. And 2) It shows that he's lacking viable intelligence.
cmd6241983

Baltimore, MD

#6821 Jul 9, 2014
IvoryLovesEbony wrote:
<quoted text> Give up arguing with him. He's racist. Doesn't want to admit to it but then, denial is a very powerful thing. And when someone resorts to name calling and being disrespectful, that tells us a couple of things. 1) We hit a nerve. And 2) It shows that he's lacking viable intelligence.
On second thought, he need Jesus in his life & I'll pray for him. Otherwise, I'm done arguing with him.
cmd6241983

Baltimore, MD

#6822 Jul 9, 2014
IvoryLovesEbony wrote:
<quoted text> Give up arguing with him. He's racist. Doesn't want to admit to it but then, denial is a very powerful thing. And when someone resorts to name calling and being disrespectful, that tells us a couple of things. 1) We hit a nerve. And 2) It shows that he's lacking viable intelligence.
You're right! It's not worth arguing with the retarded, if he say anything else to me, I'll just laugh at his foolish butt.....
Dre

Franklin, NC

#6823 Jul 16, 2014
Good thread y'all. Love my black women.
ashleigh

San Antonio, TX

#6824 Jul 16, 2014
I've seen attractive black women with black men, white men etc
My best friend is drop dead gorg.she has thick long wavy hair, green eyes, caramel skin and a beautiful body..she used to date black guys..now she's engaged to a cute asian guy..
Now a days you will probably see more black women with other race men
Dre

Franklin, NC

#6825 Jul 16, 2014
Secktre wrote:
Yeah, I believe this topic is a bit strange. Other than causing a fuss, I don't see a purpose for it.
When it comes right down to it, there really is no general answer for the the initial question. I am a black woman who is singularly attracted to white men, and I can tell you that every person has their own reasons for their preferences.
There's no generalization. There is no stereotype. What you're doing, is looking at a random statistic, and trying to give it an all-encompassing meaning. Under that logic, we could ask any number of ridiculous questions.
The reason that this is even an issue, is because we aren't all that far from a time when interracial dating was both uncommon and viewed quite negatively. Now that these doors are opening up, and people are seeing it more often, they're trying to create a 'pattern,' where there isn't one.
There's nothing wrong with black men, there's nothing wrong with black women, or anyone else for that matter. You're just noticing something that wasn't so common a short while ago.:\
That's what I'm saying. Thank God people can date, marry and start a family with who they want. Is this a touchy subject? Sure, but it's interesting hearing people's thoughts on these topics.
Sienna

Baltimore, MD

#6827 Jul 18, 2014
White people are bullies. I never wanna date one & I don't want them in my family. If I find out someone in my family is dating one, he or she will be cut out of my life.......
cmd6241983

Baltimore, MD

#6829 Jul 18, 2014
Sienna wrote:
White people are bullies. I never wanna date one & I don't want them in my family. If I find out someone in my family is dating one, he or she will be cut out of my life.......
Looks like someone forgot to take her medication. LOL!!!!!
cmd6241983

Baltimore, MD

#6831 Jul 18, 2014
Vaska wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to date you I am white man. I am not bully
Why do wanna date a crazy little girl like her? She's probably one of those ugly, overweight, hoodrat chicks. Get with a real woman.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
African American arranged marriages (Jan '09) 4 min Stupid Thread 10
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Tony Rome 1,115,621
Biracial women are beautiful and fake black wom... 5 min BWEFocused 67
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 8 min African AE 25,072
why do african americans hate africans (Oct '08) 17 min rivhombo innocent 11,067
Most of our ancestors didnt come on slaveships? (Sep '10) 19 min dragonpat 1,203
Time For Me To Take A Long Break From Topix. To... 21 min The truth 28
Ebola case in Texas 1 hr Be_Real_Fool 88
Cop Shoots BM 4 Reaching 4 License, Why R Cops ... 3 hr Kiana 309
Black men who are sell-out and slaves of white ... 4 hr X-TREME BIAS 22
There's A War On The Black Male 5 hr Shake 728

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE