Why do good looking black women like ...

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6790 Jul 1, 2014
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm no stranger to this question. I have dated white men before & I have had a lot of backlash from black men. Whoever said that black men have no problem with interracial dating, that person is basically talking about black men who are either dating white, filipino,korean, dominican, or puerto rican women. Those same black men who are judging & criticizing you & your spouse are those same jealous hypocrites who's chasing after women of other ethnic backgrounds....
Or how about this...your comment is once again...a big ass generalization about bm....based on the actions of some bm...not all...if bm are not into bw...then why the hell would they care who bw are dating or doing this or that with!

Furthermore...this whole idea that all other men....that is the men of every other group are somehow all pro dating out for the women in their group...is once again idiotic!

Who are these men...what racial group are they from!

There is no such group of men....that's not how men think or react!

This is against the nature of a man!
cmd6241983

Arlington, VA

#6791 Jul 1, 2014
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Or how about this...your comment is once again...a big ass generalization about bm....based on the actions of some bm...not all...if bm are not into bw...then why the hell would they care who bw are dating or doing this or that with!
Furthermore...this whole idea that all other men....that is the men of every other group are somehow all pro dating out for the women in their group...is once again idiotic!
Who are these men...what racial group are they from!
There is no such group of men....that's not how men think or react!
This is against the nature of a man!
I was only answering the question the other guy was asking me. I had that same experience he's having. I can't tell you that you're wrong for telling the truth, everything you said make perfect sense. I do agree with you when you said that bw who were dating interracially go back to their own, I am one them. I've dated all kinds of men, now I know how Jennifer Lopez feel. LOL!!!!!!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#6792 Jul 1, 2014
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text> I was only answering the question the other guy was asking me. I had that same experience he's having. I can't tell you that you're wrong for telling the truth, everything you said make perfect sense. I do agree with you when you said that bw who were dating interracially go back to their own, I am one them. I've dated all kinds of men, now I know how Jennifer Lopez feel. LOL!!!!!!
I don't recall stating that bw who date out go back to their own...some do and some just keep right on down the ir road!

But here's the thing....men are men....it's not about their race...no suprise....this is not a ground breaking bit of info....it's just plain common sense and logic...that some women lack!

I know bw who have dated out....even married out....and who had some of the very same issues that other bw have with bm....as well as some others!

Again...my wife and I know bw who are now in such relationships!

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

United States

#6793 Jul 1, 2014
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Then if you're not talking about all bw...then what the hell are you talking about...the title of the tread is nonsense then!
And you're coming here to support it is just plain silly!
*And what the hell do you think wm do when they see bm with ww...most men of any group...don't support the women of their group daring out...it's about survival...genius?
And you're probably one of the main ones who does this sort of thing...because even though you're with a bw....you came here and tried to support a negative thread that insults and undermines black relationships...how very typical!
You're reading too much into the thread title. It says "Why do good looking black women like white guys" tw put it that way as to say that, a few, or many. It never said that ALL good looking black women like white men. That's just the way YOU interpreted it. When a white man is with a black woman. The rudeness comes from 2 groups, black men and white woman. And it's like that when there's a black man dating a white woman. Then the rudeness comes from black women and white men. I really couldn't care less who is dating who. Really I wish everyone would just learn how to mind their own business.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#6794 Jul 1, 2014
IvoryLovesEbony wrote:
<quoted text> You're reading too much into the thread title. It says "Why do good looking black women like white guys" tw put it that way as to say that, a few, or many. It never said that ALL good looking black women like white men. That's just the way YOU interpreted it. When a white man is with a black woman. The rudeness comes from 2 groups, black men and white woman. And it's like that when there's a black man dating a white woman. Then the rudeness comes from black women and white men. I really couldn't care less who is dating who. Really I wish everyone would just learn how to mind their own business.
I'm sorry...but I can only read what the title of the thread as it reads....now how does it read?

This is Topix...one of thee most racist and bm bashing sites on the net...how is that not clear?

Then here you come...rushing in...making all sorts of comments designed to support the obviously loaded,biased and presumptuous title!

Why...because like many other wm...you have a chip on your shoulder and are trying to prove that the title makes any kind of sense!

It doesn't...only an idiot (no offense) would even come here read such a statement and began to go for broke!

The purpose of the title/thread is to cause conflict between bm and bw....you've done your share to achieve that goal!

But again...that's what you white guys do....out of your own insecurities and personal issues!

*It's not enough for you to be with a bw...and just be happy in your life...you have to try to prove that you and white guys in general are somehow bw only hope and Lord and Savior!

Funny...because if I were married to or dating a nonbw...i'd have no desire to do that....I'd merely know that she's with me because she chose to and that I'm worthwhile...I wouldn't go a a thread and try to demean,degrade or insult the men of her race in any way!

This what you white guys can't seem to grasp!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#6795 Jul 1, 2014
IvoryLovesEbony wrote:
<quoted text> You're reading too much into the thread title. It says "Why do good looking black women like white guys" tw put it that way as to say that, a few, or many. It never said that ALL good looking black women like white men. That's just the way YOU interpreted it. When a white man is with a black woman. The rudeness comes from 2 groups, black men and white woman. And it's like that when there's a black man dating a white woman. Then the rudeness comes from black women and white men. I really couldn't care less who is dating who. Really I wish everyone would just learn how to mind their own business.
*And no....the title as it's written...does not make the suggestion that some or a few bw who are attractive like wm so much!

The title as it's written asserts much more...it makes the assertion that "Good looking bw in general only like wm"....which would then also support the idea that good looking bw on the other hand don't date bm...which is devious,disingenuous and just plain idiotic!

Now just maybe your comprehensive skills aren't that great!

But that's how the title of the thread is written!

Level 1

United States

#6796 Jul 1, 2014
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
*And no....the title as it's written...does not make the suggestion that some or a few bw who are attractive like wm so much!
The title as it's written asserts much more...it makes the assertion that "Good looking bw in general only like wm"....which would then also support the idea that good looking bw on the other hand don't date bm...which is devious,disingenuous and just plain idiotic!
Now just maybe your comprehensive skills aren't that great!
But that's how the title of the thread is written!
Was there a cross burned on your yard? Did someone spit in your face? Were you not hired or not promoted because if your skin color? What a white man promoted ahead of you? I'm just asking these questions to find out why you really hate white people so much.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#6797 Jul 1, 2014
Yeah, I believe this topic is a bit strange. Other than causing a fuss, I don't see a purpose for it.

When it comes right down to it, there really is no general answer for the the initial question. I am a black woman who is singularly attracted to white men, and I can tell you that every person has their own reasons for their preferences.

There's no generalization. There is no stereotype. What you're doing, is looking at a random statistic, and trying to give it an all-encompassing meaning. Under that logic, we could ask any number of ridiculous questions.

The reason that this is even an issue, is because we aren't all that far from a time when interracial dating was both uncommon and viewed quite negatively. Now that these doors are opening up, and people are seeing it more often, they're trying to create a 'pattern,' where there isn't one.

There's nothing wrong with black men, there's nothing wrong with black women, or anyone else for that matter. You're just noticing something that wasn't so common a short while ago.:\

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#6798 Jul 1, 2014
IvoryLovesEbony wrote:
<quoted text> Was there a cross burned on your yard? Did someone spit in your face? Were you not hired or not promoted because if your skin color? What a white man promoted ahead of you? I'm just asking these questions to find out why you really hate white people so much.
Now who's reading too much into the conversation?

So because I don't agree with your every word/thought...I have to hate white people..lol..smdh!

Again...here you are making assumptions!

so let me get this straight....because I'm telling you the truth...about what happens in the real big world...and because I'm not pro ir...I have issues of hatred...lol!

Ummm...just maybe you can't handle the truth!

*But yet you want to come here to a black forum and make assertions about bm!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#6799 Jul 1, 2014
Secktre wrote:
Yeah, I believe this topic is a bit strange. Other than causing a fuss, I don't see a purpose for it.
When it comes right down to it, there really is no general answer for the the initial question. I am a black woman who is singularly attracted to white men, and I can tell you that every person has their own reasons for their preferences.
There's no generalization. There is no stereotype. What you're doing, is looking at a random statistic, and trying to give it an all-encompassing meaning. Under that logic, we could ask any number of ridiculous questions.
The reason that this is even an issue, is because we aren't all that far from a time when interracial dating was both uncommon and viewed quite negatively. Now that these doors are opening up, and people are seeing it more often, they're trying to create a 'pattern,' where there isn't one.
There's nothing wrong with black men, there's nothing wrong with black women, or anyone else for that matter. You're just noticing something that wasn't so common a short while ago.:\
Okay...if you're looking at a random stat and drawing a conclusion about the whole...then yes you're making a generalization and supporting stereotypes!

It's just like the assumption/assertion that all bm are attracted to and want ww...I don't...and never have....I've been around them my entire life...I've been offered things by white women that many white males haven't been offered...but they simply do nothing for me....so yes I have issues with the generalized assumption!

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#6800 Jul 1, 2014
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay...if you're looking at a random stat and drawing a conclusion about the whole...then yes you're making a generalization and supporting stereotypes!
It's just like the assumption/assertion that all bm are attracted to and want ww...I don't...and never have....I've been around them my entire life...I've been offered things by white women that many white males haven't been offered...but they simply do nothing for me....so yes I have issues with the generalized assumption!
Exactly.

It's not that there is a pattern of "good looking black women preferring white men." It's just an increase in interracial dating as a whole, throughout all races and ethnicities.

Not all black men are attracted to white women, it's just matter of personal preference, based on specific individuals. Making stereotypes based on individual preferences is absolutely ridiculous.

You like what you like. Plain and simple.

Level 1

United States

#6801 Jul 2, 2014
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Now who's reading too much into the conversation?
So because I don't agree with your every word/thought...I have to hate white people..lol..smdh!
Again...here you are making assumptions!
so let me get this straight....because I'm telling you the truth...about what happens in the real big world...and because I'm not pro ir...I have issues of hatred...lol!
Ummm...just maybe you can't handle the truth!
*But yet you want to come here to a black forum and make assertions about bm!
Ok you might not hate white people. But let me ask this one hypothetical question. If you have a beautiful daughter, how would you feel if she grows up and starts dating or even marries a white guy. I ask that because MY father-in-law has alienated and hasn't even spoken to my wife in 27 years. Just because the man she married is white. Tell me there's not something DEFINATELY wrong with that.
cmd6241983

Arlington, VA

#6802 Jul 5, 2014
It's funny how bm get defensive & mad whenever they get hit by the truth.....

Level 1

United States

#6803 Jul 5, 2014
cmd6241983 wrote:
Yea they do! Allot of them, NOT ALL, are hypocrites also. Some of them will date a white woman but then get angry when they see a black woman with a white man.
cmd6241983

Arlington, VA

#6804 Jul 6, 2014
IvoryLovesEbony wrote:
<quoted text> Yea they do! Allot of them, NOT ALL, are hypocrites also. Some of them will date a white woman but then get angry when they see a black woman with a white man.
It really bugs me that black men feel the urge to bully, harass, & discourage us into thinking that they're the only option for black women, & it's many of them......

Level 1

Fort Worth, TX

#6805 Jul 6, 2014
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text> It really bugs me that black men feel the urge to bully, harass, & discourage us into thinking that they're the only option for black women, & it's many of them......
Completely agree with you there. Generally BM think like this. It's ok for him to date outside his race. But you're a black woman. So if you date outside you're race, they think you're a whore (no disrespect intended), or you're being used as "the white man's sex slave", or you're a "sell out", or "you hate your own people". Black men seem to think that when a BW is involved with a WM that there's no way possible that they can be in love. I've been married 27 years. I don't think we would've stayed married that long if we didn't live each other.
cmd6241983

Arlington, VA

#6806 Jul 6, 2014
IvoryLovesEbony wrote:
<quoted text> Completely agree with you there. Generally BM think like this. It's ok for him to date outside his race. But you're a black woman. So if you date outside you're race, they think you're a whore (no disrespect intended), or you're being used as "the white man's sex slave", or you're a "sell out", or "you hate your own people". Black men seem to think that when a BW is involved with a WM that there's no way possible that they can be in love. I've been married 27 years. I don't think we would've stayed married that long if we didn't live each other.
I hope that if another white man notice me, he don't see me as ghetto & ratchet. White people tend to think that we're all the same based on what they see on television, movies, & viral videos. I can tell you that they make people like me look bad......

Level 1

Fort Worth, TX

#6807 Jul 6, 2014
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text> I hope that if another white man notice me, he don't see me as ghetto & ratchet. White people tend to think that we're all the same based on what they see on television, movies, & viral videos. I can tell you that they make people like me look bad......
Just be yourself sweetie. Don't change just to try to get somebody to like you. People should like you for who YOU ARE, not for who THEY WANT you to be.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#6808 Jul 7, 2014
IvoryLovesEbony wrote:
<quoted text> Ok you might not hate white people. But let me ask this one hypothetical question. If you have a beautiful daughter, how would you feel if she grows up and starts dating or even marries a white guy. I ask that because MY father-in-law has alienated and hasn't even spoken to my wife in 27 years. Just because the man she married is white. Tell me there's not something DEFINATELY wrong with that.
Again....I don't have a daughter...so you're barking up the wrong tree with your little scenario!

Next of all...the man in question made his own choice....it's not up to me to decide anything for him....nor to judge his actions...I don't know you....just maybe you're a creep!

At any rate...contrary to what you might want to believe...as men...we don't have to like your white ass....don't have to support you and sure as hell don't have to invite you into our families!

All Other men don't do this shyt....who,where,when?

The vast majority of men on the planet want their daughters to honor them and marry their own kind!...yet here you are talking shyt. and trying to malign bm when we're merely doing the very same thing that the vast majority of men in the world does....and how does this make you out to be such a great guy?

Again...I love how white boys like you sit and judge all bm....who's aren't happy about guys like you being with our baby girl...I don't think you give a damn about her in this situation....no...not at all...you just want her father to accept you and act as if you're the best thing since butter on bread!

Why do bm have to accept our daughters being with you...white guys don't love the idea of their daughters being with bm...so why are we supposed to shout out our joy...all over the mountain tops when Our daughter brings one of you home?

Fuck you!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#6809 Jul 7, 2014
cmd6241983 wrote:
What's not funny...is the way that bw act as if bm are all the same...or that we as men are supposed to somehow do what other men aren't expected to do....again...most other men...on the entire planet...want their daughters to find good men from their own group!

This is a natural and normal expectation...it's how we continue to reproduce and survive!

Yet here you are...with your dumbass....acting as if bm are somehow uniquely wrong or somehow flawed for doing the very same thing!

I don't have a daughter...but if I did...would I be happy about her bringing home some white boy....no...not at all....not in the least!

Now if I did have a daughter and she brought home a white guy...would I disown her....who knows....again the question isn't really relevant to me....because I don 't have a daughter!

*My wife and I have three sons...now do I feel the exact same way about them bringing Becky home....yup....yes sir....is it my or my wife's choice to make...nope...but would I be happy to see Becky's ass walking across the court hand in hand with either of my sons....nope...can't lie....I sure as hell wouldn't!

Does that make me a hypocrite....nope!

Do I feel guilty for my perspective...nope...not in the least!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Are Black People So Greedy And Selfish? 3 min Long Legged Mack ... 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min OBAMA the GENIUS 1,508,847
MELANIA vs. Moochie 12 min Long Legged Mack ... 1
what do you call six million burned corpses? 12 min X-TREME BIAS 26
Spicer or Conway 14 min 2 Dogs 1
The 911 They dont want you to know (May '14) 17 min 2 Dogs 334
Best Guard Dog 20 min X-TREME BIAS 9
White men are the solution for the single black... 28 min The Power Of Mast... 148
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 9 hr Ben 2,055
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 15 hr Lori899 1,417
More from around the web