Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#6766 May 31, 2014
cmd6241983

Newark, NJ

#6767 May 31, 2014
Everytime I see black women wearing a wedding band on her finger or an engagement ring, that makes me smile. That let us know that there's still hope.
dojle

Tampa, FL

#6768 Jun 2, 2014
PinkPearl wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean the self hate is in the people who try to belittle one another in our community. We're ALL Black, so stop trying to make Black men, or Black women feel bad about it. White people are not better than us, but that's the rhetoric being used here. Any Black person who tries to hold White superiority over another Black person to make them feel bad about themselves is just plain sick. Have a little pride. I have no problem with White people, and I have no problem with being Black, so I can see this easily.
I am an old white guy. Normally I would just read something like this and keep reading without a comment.But what you said makes perfect sense to me. And I didn't know about the rich white guy/ beautiful black woman thing. Thanks for sharing that.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Rowland Heights, CA

#6769 Jun 8, 2014
Moorspeaks wrote:
Yet my wife...like every other young lady that I've dated in the past.... is a beautiful bw...who's never been into white guys...and yet they stay in her face!
*And nevermind that other women often even come right out and tell her that she's beautiful....our next door neighbor neighbors daughter...a woman younger than my wife....has stated on several occasions...that "Every time I see you....you're more beautiful than the last time".
And while most bw still date bm....have Topix tell it...all of the beautiful bw are with white boys...lol!
Yea but you can't classify ALL beautiful black women in with your wife. Different women have different preferences. That's their right as human beings to act of their own free will. My wife of 27 years is a VERY beautiful black woman. Let me ask you two hypothetical questions. If you and your wife ever got divorced and you learned that she started dating a white guy, how would that make you feel. Or, your daughter grows up, goes off to college or on her own and starts dating a white guy. How would either of those two situations make you feel?
Leah

United States

#6771 Jun 9, 2014
Kitty Belle wrote:
*ignores the racist idiots* Because us attractive black women usually have standards and prefer nicer guys who will treat us right. Typically, they tend to be white.=)
Fact. Nit that there are not good black men but yes, the best happen to be with average looking and acting and often heavy, white women. White me do not fear a black woman's strength, they support and walk proudly with her. Not to mention he is not afraid of her success as he is usually successful himself. Black men do not tend to marry black women either, but a white man finds her and knows, to make her his forever. Fact.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6772 Jun 10, 2014
IvoryLovesEbony wrote:
<quoted text> Yea but you can't classify ALL beautiful black women in with your wife. Different women have different preferences. That's their right as human beings to act of their own free will. My wife of 27 years is a VERY beautiful black woman. Let me ask you two hypothetical questions. If you and your wife ever got divorced and you learned that she started dating a white guy, how would that make you feel. Or, your daughter grows up, goes off to college or on her own and starts dating a white guy. How would either of those two situations make you feel?
First of all...no one is questioning what is or isn't bw right!

You've missed the whole point....which is...if most bw are with bm then how in the hell could the title make sense?

Don't confuse what some bw who do this or that with all beautiful bw...it's idiotic!

As far as what I would do if my wife and I divorced (which seems highly unlikely at this point) why would you even ask such a question...how is it relevant...why is it relevant?

My wife isn't into white guys...her taste is her taste...just as my taste is my taste....accept that!

Again...you're missing the whole point...all bw don't want white guys...just because you claim to be married to a bw....she doesn't rep all bw!

As far as my daughter is concerned...I don't have a daughter...and if I did...why does she have to date a white guy...again...stop projecting..all bw don't want white guys!

This is a fact!
cmd6241983

Paterson, NJ

#6773 Jun 13, 2014
IvoryLovesEbony wrote:
<quoted text> Yea but you can't classify ALL beautiful black women in with your wife. Different women have different preferences. That's their right as human beings to act of their own free will. My wife of 27 years is a VERY beautiful black woman. Let me ask you two hypothetical questions. If you and your wife ever got divorced and you learned that she started dating a white guy, how would that make you feel. Or, your daughter grows up, goes off to college or on her own and starts dating a white guy. How would either of those two situations make you feel?
If you think that all bw want to date wm. You're less than smart to even think that way.
Ivan from Africa

Almaty, Kazakhstan

#6774 Jun 14, 2014
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text> If you think that all bw want to date wm. You're less than smart to even think that way.
Mah black sista help me sometimess i like black girls and sometimes i hate them what to do?
White man

Houston, TX

#6775 Jun 14, 2014
Sienna wrote:
<quoted text> Don't make me vomit!!!!
Sienna likes polishing the white mans dome and then moves to another town to polish another white mans dome. LOL what a dark meat sell out. Check the towns she has been in.
Her address keeps changing cause she likes to shine the pink mushroom!
Oaklandia

Norman, OK

#6776 Jun 15, 2014
I think more black women go to college and complete degrees than black men. Universities in the US are predominantly white. College educated people are more likely to exercise and less likely to smoke, therefore they are more likely to look fit. So fit black women at the university level are faced with a choice: date black men who are less educated than they are or date white guys from their schools. I see many interracial couples where I work, mostly white guys and black girls. The athletes date whoever they want and that usually seems to mean white girls, but really they are a small minority, much smaller than any racial minority on campus.

Level 1

United States

#6777 Jun 18, 2014
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all...no one is questioning what is or isn't bw right!
You've missed the whole point....which is...if most bw are with bm then how in the hell could the title make sense?
Don't confuse what some bw who do this or that with all beautiful bw...it's idiotic!
As far as what I would do if my wife and I divorced (which seems highly unlikely at this point) why would you even ask such a question...how is it relevant...why is it relevant?
My wife isn't into white guys...her taste is her taste...just as my taste is my taste....accept that!
Again...you're missing the whole point...all bw don't want white guys...just because you claim to be married to a bw....she doesn't rep all bw!
As far as my daughter is concerned...I don't have a daughter...and if I did...why does she have to date a white guy...again...stop projecting..all bw don't want white guys!
This is a fact!
I never said that ALL beautiful black women date white men. Did I say that? I don't think I did. You're putting words in my mouth. My point is that a woman has the god-given right to date or marry whoever she wants. Allot (not all) black men have a problem with it whenever they see a black woman with a white man SIMPLY BECAUSE HE'S WHITE. The majority of rude comments and dirty looks that my wife and I get are from black men.

Level 1

United States

#6778 Jun 18, 2014
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text> If you think that all bw want to date wm. You're less than smart to even think that way.
Did I ever say that I thought all black women wanted to date white men? I don't think I did. What I said was WHEN black women do date or marry a white man, it's usually BLACK MEN who have a problem with it.
cmd6241983

Baltimore, MD

#6779 Jun 25, 2014
Ivan from Africa wrote:
<quoted text>
Mah black sista help me sometimess i like black girls and sometimes i hate them what to do?
If you like black women, only settle for the smart & classy black women, don't settle for the ghetto & ratchet black women....
cmd6241983

Baltimore, MD

#6780 Jun 25, 2014
IvoryLovesEbony wrote:
<quoted text> Did I ever say that I thought all black women wanted to date white men? I don't think I did. What I said was WHEN black women do date or marry a white man, it's usually BLACK MEN who have a problem with it.
If black men have a problem with black women dating men of other races, they're less than smart for not wanting us to be happy. What on your previous posts, it does seem to sound like you said that all black women want to settle down with white men. I just wanna tell you that's not true. I grew up around white people & you won't see a ghetto & ratchet black woman entwined with a white man because he's turned off by it....

Level 1

United States

#6781 Jun 26, 2014
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text> If black men have a problem with black women dating men of other races, they're less than smart for not wanting us to be happy. What on your previous posts, it does seem to sound like you said that all black women want to settle down with white men. I just wanna tell you that's not true. I grew up around white people & you won't see a ghetto & ratchet black woman entwined with a white man because he's turned off by it....
So let me ask you this. Why is it that when my wife and I are walking down the street all the rude comments and stares that we get are ALL from black men. I read in an earlier comment from someone else that black men don't have a problem with IR. If that were so, then they wouldn't be staring and making loud and rude comments right?
cmd6241983

Baltimore, MD

#6783 Jun 26, 2014
IvoryLovesEbony wrote:
<quoted text> So let me ask you this. Why is it that when my wife and I are walking down the street all the rude comments and stares that we get are ALL from black men. I read in an earlier comment from someone else that black men don't have a problem with IR. If that were so, then they wouldn't be staring and making loud and rude comments right?
I'm no stranger to this question. I have dated white men before & I have had a lot of backlash from black men. Whoever said that black men have no problem with interracial dating, that person is basically talking about black men who are either dating white, filipino,korean, dominican, or puerto rican women. Those same black men who are judging & criticizing you & your spouse are those same jealous hypocrites who's chasing after women of other ethnic backgrounds....
Meagan

France

#6784 Jun 26, 2014
I have been asked out by white guys many time but I've always thought I was way too attractive to date one. Recently though there is one guy at my job with blue eyes, a nice muscular body not too much, dark hair and a nice complexion that is really keen on me to the point of harassment and I am thinking about giving it ago, what do you ladies think? And how should I play this?:)
SensualLips

Montréal, Canada

#6785 Jun 26, 2014
Meagan wrote:
I have been asked out by white guys many time but I've always thought I was way too attractive to date one. Recently though there is one guy at my job with blue eyes, a nice muscular body not too much, dark hair and a nice complexion that is really keen on me to the point of harassment and I am thinking about giving it ago, what do you ladies think? And how should I play this?:)
He sounds sexy, just try it, as long as he's cool, it's just fun, respect yourself and should have a good time.
Sensual-being

Bucharest, Romania

#6786 Jun 26, 2014
Meagan wrote:
He sounds sexy, just try it, as long as he's cool, it's just fun, respect yourself and should have a good time.

Level 1

United States

#6787 Jun 26, 2014
Meagan wrote:
It CAN be ok. But I should warn you that dating or having a relationship with a person that you have to work with can lead to some very bad situations. For example, if you date this person, and you've had a falling out/breakup, and it was a bad breakup, you still have to work with this person. Could be problematic. I'm not saying that it will, just saying that it could. Just be careful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do White Men have so many excuses for their... 9 min Strong Bm 4
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 10 min African AE 115,650
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min leosnana 1,217,566
Selina 11 min Time is Up 4
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 11 min Gmoney 29,232
Blacks will go extinct way before White people. (Jan '11) 13 min Broken Synthesis 624
Why do Weak Impotent WM hate and blame BM the m... 14 min Strong Bm 3
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 22 min KiloEcho 32,548
News In Detroit Hospital, Black Babies Are Latching On 1 hr Bam 31
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 1 hr twitter 123,728
Latino Men are Sexier than black men. (Jan '13) 6 hr Miguel is the man 780
More from around the web