Why do good looking black women like ...
guess who

Alexandria, LA

#6434 Mar 23, 2014
Both group of men have a lot of rapists, but wm/bw rapes are highly under reported, and those that are, are rarely prosecuted to the full extent of the law. But wm rape ww more than any other group of men rape women of their own racial group. FACT!!!! More than bm rape bw, more than Asian men rape Asian women, Mexicans, Arabs, etc. So before you attempt to point out the fact that there are bm raping ww, you should first focus on how to prevent ww from being victims of white males. Women in general are raped by men they mostly associate with, so even those ww that claim to have been raped by bm must have been closely engaged with bm for him to feel comfortable enough to commit such an act.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#6435 Mar 23, 2014
PimpThe478 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't really have a problem with black women marrying white men.I have a problem with the way many black women do it.Most of them go on youtube and praise these white men as if it was a trophy that they won.Look at the youtube comment section for any of these videos and ninety percent of the people praising these unions are black women.Black women are already stereotyped as having low self esteem and being desperate.What does this do? Just confirm that very thought of black women being desperate and needing attention.Why is it that in all these interracial videos with white men/black women that the vast majority of the comments are black women.Is there mutual love from the white man for black women? Or is it one sided and black women are doing all the loving.

Also all the stripping,exhibitionist behavior and provocative sexual actions that black women have further feed into the black women being desperate stereotype.Because it shows that black women don't feel that they are attractive and smart enough to get a man without resorting to having their ass/tits out and appealing to a man's "third leg" (what's between his two legs).Black women get angry at this and me for asking them to be more modest and then wonder why men of other races and black men are not marrying black women.Men do not like to marry stripper and sexual deviant women who only show ass, they have no respect for those women only want give them on think sexually about them.Unfortunately black women for the most part act slutty and whorish today and undermine their chances of getting long term relationships.
Proverbs 12:4

An excellent wife is the crown of her husband, but she who brings shame is like rottenness in his bones.
Demi

Newark, NJ

#6436 Mar 23, 2014
Diva On Da Rise wrote:
<quoted text>Demi shut up..I bet you are a fat unattractive woman
I bet you're one of these stereotypical Black women who I see on YouTube videos singing praises to white men. As far as me being ugly & fat, that was so high school......
guess who

Alexandria, LA

#6437 Mar 23, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not state you implied or stated otherwise, so no need to get emotional over what many already know that most people stay with their own.
Then what was the point of your statement??? Are you one of those people that love preaching to the choir??? It's like standing in the middle of the street during a thunderstorm and then tapping the shoulder of the person next to you to inform them that it's raining. Really??? Again, how old are you???
T-B0S

Atlanta, GA

#6438 Mar 23, 2014
guess who wrote:
My grandfather, father, uncles, male cousins, myself, or any males in my family never ever made any comment regarding a bw being with a wm.
That may be the case today (if we're to assume your truthful) but hang around here long enough, you'll eventually be motivated to take part in one of these -

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TC8QPLI8BO7RC...
Demi

Newark, NJ

#6439 Mar 23, 2014
PimpThe478 wrote:
<quoted text> I don't really have a problem with black women marrying white men.I have a problem with the way many black women do it.Most of them go on youtube and praise these white men as if it was a trophy that they won.Look at the youtube comment section for any of these videos and ninety percent of the people praising these unions are black women.Black women are already stereotyped as having low self esteem and being desperate.What does this do? Just confirm that very thought of black women being desperate and needing attention.Why is it that in all these interracial videos with white men/black women that the vast majority of the comments are black women.Is there mutual love from the white man for black women? Or is it one sided and black women are doing all the loving.
Also all the stripping,exhibitionist behavior and provocative sexual actions that black women have further feed into the black women being desperate stereotype.Because it shows that black women don't feel that they are attractive and smart enough to get a man without resorting to having their ass/tits out and appealing to a man's "third leg" (what's between his two legs).Black women get angry at this and me for asking them to be more modest and then wonder why men of other races and black men are not marrying black women.Men do not like to marry stripper and sexual deviant women who only show ass, they have no respect for those women only want give them on think sexually about them.Unfortunately black women for the most part act slutty and whorish today and undermine their chances of getting long term relationships.
I ain't into all of that. Wasn't brought up that way. You may at me for this but back in high school, I was fat, ugly & nerdy. I was also a vigin & I'm still a vigin today despite my new look.....
guess who

Alexandria, LA

#6440 Mar 23, 2014
T-B0S wrote:
<quoted text>
That may be the case today (if we're to assume your truthful) but hang around here long enough, you'll eventually be motivated to take part in one of these -
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TC8QPLI8BO7RC...
Uhh, first off, I will never feel the need to lie to someone such as you. A person only lies to someone they fear or someone they secretly admire. You fall in neither category.

And I know a young lady who suffered the same fate in 2005 when she and her black boyfriend were attacked by a group of white boys, right around the time the Jena Six was making local news. Long blonde hair blue eye pretty female with a black man was just too much for those white boys, and they did what you all are now accusing black men of doing today. How stupid are you??? Do you honestly think it's OK to lynch a group of men for hundreds of years for looking at women of your race, put in place bias laws, get away with murdering bm for dating ww, and then have the audacity to question why a few black men today would do the same to you people??? Are you really this stupid???? I seriously doubt it had anything to do with their relationship as much as it was an excuse to inflict harm on them for years of contesting bm/ww unions. Still to this day wm in Hollywood blacklist white female actresses for being with a black man. Her career is over if she likes bm. But bm are the ones who are insecure. SMH LOL You gotta be kidding. Tyler Perry has a show with a wm smashing a black woman, Meagan Good was in a movie writt3en and directed by a black man depicting her with a white man. See, we're not jealous, it's you who are the jealous ones. I've heard Steve Harvey tell bw to get a wm, dozens of black male preachers, but all I ever hear from wm when a bm is with a ww is name calling and shaming her for her choices. Informing her she will be disowned. Fcking sissies.
guess who

Alexandria, LA

#6441 Mar 23, 2014
Find a black woman that's with a wm, and prove to me that she's been disowned by her father, brothers, or male cousins. It doesn't happen. But you better believe it happens to white women who like black men. Many wm scold their daughters for being with bm, threaten to disown them, not accept any children born out of their union, hopes that the bm beats her, and many of her male relatives shun and ostracize her. Bw don't have to deal with that, despite what these loons on here claim.
Demi

Newark, NJ

#6442 Mar 23, 2014
Diva On Da Rise wrote:
<quoted text>Demi shut up..I bet you are a fat unattractive woman
Another thing, at least I'm chasing my goals unlike a dumb party girl like yourself who'll keep getting tossed around like yesterdays trash....
PimpThe478

Arima, Trinidad and Tobago

#6443 Mar 23, 2014
Demi wrote:
<quoted text> I ain't into all of that. Wasn't brought up that way. You may at me for this but back in high school, I was fat, ugly & nerdy. I was also a vigin & I'm still a vigin today despite my new look.....
I'm not judging anyone I just personally believe people should be with who they really want to be with.I have a problem though when black men or women marry into another race because they think that their own race is inferior and that the other person's is superior.That is what I think happens a lot in interracial marriages.Black women want a baby with "soft hair" and "white skin".Black men want a "trophy wife" and think black women are inferior.I think those reasons are marrying for the wrong purpose.
Diva On Da Rise

Nassau, Bahamas

#6444 Mar 23, 2014
Demi wrote:
<quoted text> I bet you're one of these stereotypical Black women who I see on YouTube videos singing praises to white men. As far as me being ugly & fat, that was so high school......
Nope ,I don't praise or run after no man it's the other way around hunni...you believe only a black man can love a black woman this right here is complete bullshi+...only ugly and fat women thinks this way because their beauty it little to a small number of men...(plus I have no time for youtube videos sorry I got a life outside of the internet)
Diva On Da Rise

Nassau, Bahamas

#6445 Mar 23, 2014
Demi wrote:
<quoted text> Another thing, at least I'm chasing my goals unlike a dumb party girl like yourself who'll keep getting tossed around like yesterdays trash....
lol i've only been with one man(althought I have men of all races going crazy over me...you got a low self esteem demi ,Case Close)beautiful women don't speak this way
Diva On Da Rise

Nassau, Bahamas

#6446 Mar 23, 2014
Demi wrote:
<quoted text> Another thing, at least I'm chasing my goals unlike a dumb party girl like yourself who'll keep getting tossed around like yesterdays trash....
I have already accomplish my goals, I model and owned my own business at the young age of 20,
Vince

Whitehall, PA

#6447 Mar 23, 2014
I'm a white guy, I've dated in and out of my race. It does not matter to me, what others think, what their options are. I have one life, and let's face it, we all want to find our soulmate. Looking at ones color is just silly as hell to me. I grew up in small town PA. Sure there was a lot of racism going on, but to me, that's just close minded people, fearing the unknown. People need to be themselves, and find that person that they love. There are good and bad in every race, stereo typing people is just ignorant in my opinion.

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#6448 Mar 23, 2014
guess who wrote:
Find a black woman that's with a wm, and prove to me that she's been disowned by her father, brothers, or male cousins. It doesn't happen. But you better believe it happens to white women who like black men. Many wm scold their daughters for being with bm, threaten to disown them, not accept any children born out of their union, hopes that the bm beats her, and many of her male relatives shun and ostracize her. Bw don't have to deal with that, despite what these loons on here claim.
Let's be honest here...it's because we consider it to be a step down for our daughters to be with black men. No self-respecting white man wants their daughters to suffer such a fate. Black women who date and marry white men are upgrading. I know the truth hurts but it is what it is.
I AM

United States

#6449 Mar 23, 2014
BlackWomenFTW wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's be honest here...it's because we consider it to be a step down for our daughters to be with black men. No self-respecting white man wants their daughters to suffer such a fate. Black women who date and marry white men are upgrading. I know the truth hurts but it is what it is.
Dumb logic. White Man are downgrading to date Black Women out of a lack of interest from White Women of his ethnicity. Thus WW don't trip about it too much.

And if BW feel it's an upgrade for their daughters to have a White father, the consensus doesn't reflects that for bi-racial girls from a BW/WM pairing get the worst treatment from her peers than if she was just Black, or just White.

And when they grow up to be Women, they get used by the same White Men that knocked you up through racial-fetish to have his seed in you. The price you pay for being beneath his standard, and the quality and that of the White Women he prefers. They later divorce you, as recently cases shows: Halle Berry and Paula Patton.

I know the Truth hurts but it has a funny way of bringing you down from your high-horse, right? Lol!
Diva On Da Rise

Nassau, Bahamas

#6450 Mar 23, 2014
I AM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb logic. White Man are downgrading to date Black Women out of a lack of interest from White Women of his ethnicity. Thus WW don't trip about it too much.
And if BW feel it's an upgrade for their daughters to have a White father, the consensus doesn't reflects that for bi-racial girls from a BW/WM pairing get the worst treatment from her peers than if she was just Black, or just White.
And when they grow up to be Women, they get used by the same White Men that knocked you up through racial-fetish to have his seed in you. The price you pay for being beneath his standard, and the quality and that of the White Women he prefers. They later divorce you, as recently cases shows: Halle Berry and Paula Patton.
I know the Truth hurts but it has a funny way of bringing you down from your high-horse, right? Lol!
WRONG....

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#6451 Mar 23, 2014
I AM wrote:
Lol you're an idiot. It's WOMEN who look to boost their social status in seeking a man, not the other way around, and a white man can't "downgrade" regardless of what kind of woman we're with...simply because we're white. Unlike you clowns we couldn't care less what white women think, it's they who are desperate for us to marry them, not the other way around.
Really? Black men could have fooled me with their ogling over biracial women and preferring them over just black women.
I'm a white man, not a black woman, and we marry the mothers of our children and teach our daughters to have standards, unlike you who abandon your daughters. Halle Berry is a confused, sad product of a deadbeat black father. Paula Patton also has a black father. Compare them to Tia and Tamera Mowry, who have a white father and are both married and well-adjusted and whose parents are still happily married. It's clear to see who the winners. I know the Truth hurts but it has a funny way of bringing you down from your high-horse, right? Lol
I AM

United States

#6452 Mar 23, 2014
BlackWomenFTW wrote:
<quoted text>Lol you're an idiot. It's WOMEN who look to boost their social status in seeking a man, not the other way around, and a white man can't "downgrade" regardless of what kind of woman we're with...simply because we're white. Unlike you clowns we couldn't care less what white women think, it's they who are desperate for us to marry them, not the other way around.
<quoted text>Really? Black men could have fooled me with their ogling over biracial women and preferring them over just black women.
<quoted text> I'm a white man, not a black woman, and we marry the mothers of our children and teach our daughters to have standards, unlike you who abandon your daughters. Halle Berry is a confused, sad product of a deadbeat black father. Paula Patton also has a black father. Compare them to Tia and Tamera Mowry, who have a white father and are both married and well-adjusted and whose parents are still happily married. It's clear to see who the winners. I know the Truth hurts but it has a funny way of bringing you down from your high-horse, right? Lol
Blah, blah, blah..all that talking.....and you think a White Man want to put up with that??? Sheesh.

Best believe, they understand the fundamental reasons and parameters why Black Man left you. They simply trying to exercise their Racial-Fetish rights.

Carry on......
Loraine Jackson

Albanvale, Australia

#6453 Mar 23, 2014
Why are black girls getting with white guys in greater and greater numbers.

First off, black men very VERY regularly rip on black women, listen to any rapper and they only sing about fucking white and sometimes asian girls.

Second: for about 2 decades now, since the mid 1990s black men have left black women in the dust and yet old racial prejudices in the black community have made black women take a back seat in loneliness while watching black men run after non-black women, but they can't go out and get themselves a man of another race.

Third: With the advent of more open minded talking from influential black women dating white men, speaking openly about interracial dating etc... that has recently torn down those racial barriers within the black community.

Fourth: a woman making money is often intimidating for black guys (unless he's unemployed and she works for minimum wage) however the more "white" community has been bombarded so much by feminist jargon that many white guys have no problem with the woman being the bread winner, while they can still be the man of the house through more domestic tasks.

Fifth: Lil Wayne, Kanye West, Lil Jon, Gucci and the list goes on...

Sixth: white guys are seen as a lot more sensual, while still having a healthy degree of raw sexuality, white guys are known more for doing things like foreplay, taking it slowly, getting to know her body etc.. which makes women of all races cum much harder, and make the sex that much more enjoyable while black guys are seen more like horses "Yeah a big dick, but all he does is mount, ride, cum and get off"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Cheech the Conser... 1,564,794
Whites On The Retreat 4 min The Armed Axe 2
Black women who fantasize about being a slave f... 9 min Rich stars of the... 2
Black "Viking" wins world Strongest Man contest! 28 min The Armed Axe 15
News Construction has few blacks, report says (Aug '07) 28 min justheretohelp 617
Basal Eurasians..... 32 min The Armed Axe 6
Do you black people really think you're normal... 32 min Got_Rope 17
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 52 min Y do whites wrink... 68
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 1 hr The Laughing Axe 121
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 2 hr Dudley 817
Dan Snow: OJ is still so handsome. 6 hr Truth 38
More from around the web