Why do good looking black women like ...

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#6367 Feb 9, 2014
Cherie wrote:
Why is everyone so mean on here???? People should be able to love whoever they want to love without a problem.
Pray for people.
Babe96

Enger, Germany

#6368 Feb 9, 2014
In Germany, the black guys are all over the german chicks. But if u look 'different" than the "average" black girl, than they start to follow youre ass everywhere..

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#6369 Feb 9, 2014
Babe96 wrote:
In Germany, the black guys are all over the german chicks. But if u look 'different" than the "average" black girl, than they start to follow youre ass everywhere..
There's certainly nothing wrong with IR.

Your country, Germany, is very beautiful indeed by the way.
Rainbow kreol sista

Victoria, Seychelles

#6370 Feb 13, 2014
I dunno why my address is showing Boardman, OR in my two previous posts, but seriously i am in Seychelles. Right now at the Hotel i see so many european men with coloured women in vacation and my colleague is happily married to an Italian man over a decade now.

If you're facing harrassement because you love someone with a different ethnicity, come visit or even live here, no one would bother but welcome you it would be a great place for your children to grow without any racial prejudice.
Rainbow kreol sista

Victoria, Seychelles

#6371 Feb 13, 2014
Babe96 wrote:
That's a fact,

Many blackmen are hypocrites, they want all the beautiful bw to stick to them (though in many cases they are not treated her the way she deserves), yet secretly they are craving after ww..haha ,

European men are not afraid to show it openly when they love outside, so bm when you are after ww learn wm ways too..

Only the desperate or isolated females who would defend men for racial basis merely. Smart women would stand for their devoted fathers, brothers against unfair discriminations but where love, heart is concern, she should be free to choose. Any one having a problem with that, is not her allied for real.

Women who failed in their choices, were those who were doing them for the wrong reasons. A woman loving a man for the good reason, her circle should be able to respect and appreciate that.
Demi

Newark, NJ

#6372 Feb 13, 2014
It's funny how some of you race traitors would get so defensive. The black race is dying because of y'all. Entitled to date whomever you want? I hope that the same white man or woman that you fell in love with aren't the same ones who degrade us on the internet.....
Demi

Newark, NJ

#6373 Feb 13, 2014
Sienna wrote:
To Alfie, Demi, & The nMe Within
You guys hit the nail over the head with your own state of minds. The black race is not only dying because of the murders & a deadly illness, the black race is dying because of these race traitors who are favoring the non blacks. The moment they get a bigger salary, a good job & materialistics, they turn their backs on people who look & think like their mother & father & get with someone who looks like their former slave master. This worldworld would be a better place if we didn't get booed up with our former slave masters
Thank you Sienna. I can say the same about yours.

“Bow Chika Wow Wow”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#6374 Feb 13, 2014
Demi wrote:
It's funny how some of you race traitors would get so defensive. The black race is dying because of y'all. Entitled to date whomever you want? I hope that the same white man or woman that you fell in love with aren't the same ones who degrade us on the internet.....
Lol, you're ... interesting, idk. You said that you'd date a Native American man if not a Black guy, but you went crazy calling me a race traitor when I wrote a million times that I mainly date and like Latino guys, so what is the difference really? I'm not so into White guys, but I don't hate them and your one experience is not reason for you to make other Black females believe others, like White guys or anyone, are our enemy. That's insane. I think you're hurting inside and you are angry with White guys, just as you once were with Black guys. Maybe, perhaps, you should stop thinking of race so much and analyze what kinds of problems you may have with yourself and the men in your life. Race is not that important.

Many Black guys date other races these days, and they mainly do it because they like WOMEN. Maybe more Black females need to just appreciate men, not the race of the man. What's wrong with loving men? You get what you put out into the world, and I have always just ignored the bad guys.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#6375 Feb 14, 2014
PinkPearl wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, you're ... interesting, idk. You said that you'd date a Native American man if not a Black guy, but you went crazy calling me a race traitor when I wrote a million times that I mainly date and like Latino guys, so what is the difference really? I'm not so into White guys, but I don't hate them and your one experience is not reason for you to make other Black females believe others, like White guys or anyone, are our enemy. That's insane. I think you're hurting inside and you are angry with White guys, just as you once were with Black guys. Maybe, perhaps, you should stop thinking of race so much and analyze what kinds of problems you may have with yourself and the men in your life. Race is not that important.
Many Black guys date other races these days, and they mainly do it because they like WOMEN. Maybe more Black females need to just appreciate men, not the race of the man. What's wrong with loving men? You get what you put out into the world, and I have always just ignored the bad guys.
Maybe you should be selective in who you date and stop befriending WM irregardless of their intentions towards black JUST because you want him to hear you say you are color blind when you certainly are not.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#6377 Feb 14, 2014
TaraFine wrote:
As far as I'm concerned, it's not so much my desire & longing to be with a cute White guy, I will date & have a relationship with a cute guy of any race, even cute light skinned black guys, however I draw the line when it comes to very dark skinned black men, that type of behavior I absolutely refuse to engage in under any circumstances whatsoever, it's just plain unnatural.
So according to you dark skinned black men are the lowest of the low.

Have you considered counseling?

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#6378 Feb 14, 2014
I dont see sistas dating IR until they move out of dominate black neighborhoods. And that is NOT OFTEN.
wball

Torrance, CA

#6379 Feb 19, 2014
Its just common sense. When you become successful and make more money, your options expand and your tastes become more refined. You want a new Mercedes, not a beat-up 30 year old pinto which was a bad car even in its prime. The same holds true with your choice of partners. If you become successful, then why would you restrict yourself to the worst that is available?
My comments do not apply to all black women or all black men. But it does apply to a lot. Stereotypes exist for a reason. Do you really want a man that will knock you up, borrow your money, be on the down-low, then leave you to knock up another girl?
Demi

Arlington, VA

#6381 Feb 23, 2014
PinkPearl wrote:
<quoted text>
If the shoe fits, wear it. As far as Native Americans, I have family members who are Cherokee so I'm not the race traitor. You on the other hand is coming on here favoring white men on your post & these are the same white men who are calling you ugly, overweight, ghetto, nappy headed, welfare having negro. Would you just sit there & smile when he call you those names......
Demi

Arlington, VA

#6382 Feb 23, 2014
PinkPearl wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot to add another thing. Latino men aren't any better either, they're shady & slick......
Demi

Arlington, VA

#6383 Feb 23, 2014
What y'all gonna do when those same white or hispanic men that y'all love so much is degrading us black women on the internet by calling us names like ugly, overweight, nappy headed, weave wearing, ghetto, welfare queens,.would you just sit there & smile & think it's cute & funny?
Governor

Almaty, Kazakhstan

#6384 Feb 24, 2014
Rainbow kreol sista wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a fact,
Many blackmen are hypocrites, they want all the beautiful bw to stick to them (though in many cases they are not treated her the way she deserves), yet secretly they are craving after ww..haha ,
European men are not afraid to show it openly when they love outside, so bm when you are after ww learn wm ways too..
Only the desperate or isolated females who would defend men for racial basis merely. Smart women would stand for their devoted fathers, brothers against unfair discriminations but where love, heart is concern, she should be free to choose. Any one having a problem with that, is not her allied for real.
Women who failed in their choices, were those who were doing them for the wrong reasons. A woman loving a man for the good reason, her circle should be able to respect and appreciate that.
Thank you I like black girls you are good people
Kuma

Davis, CA

#6385 Feb 24, 2014
I'm a white man and I love women of all races, I'm not looking for a special group to date exclusively. I guess every race has particular features that are more common within their people but I've never favored one physical aspect over all others

That said, I often find black women very attractive. I don't spend a lot of time thinking about my motivations, I like who I like, so I can't say specifically why. I must admit that I've never really dated a black girl but not because I wasn't interested. I tried once and it didn't work out. I think that was mostly because I was an artistic, introverted pothead and she was a wild party girl though.

Unfortunately, I grew up in the south in the 80s, so interracial dating wasn't really encouraged and lots of stereotypes were accepted as fact. I have to admit that there is concern lurking in the back of my head, "If I ask that pretty black girl out, will she be offended? Will we have anything in common? Will she insult and embarrass me publicly for having the nerve to approach her? Will her family hate me?" I know that to some degree this is subtle racism working on me, I'm trying to get rid of it.

I imagine you wonder some similar things when you see a white guy you're attracted to. This really sucks. I'll make you a deal. Next time I see some beautiful black girl at the book store or on the train, I'll just go for it and ask her out for coffee or whatever; you do the same next time you see a white guy you like. Maybe this time next year we'll both be having a great relationship with someone who cares about us and none of us will be worried about what color we are.
Kuma

Davis, CA

#6386 Feb 24, 2014
By the way Demi, I have heard the term "race traitor" many, many times before growing up in Alabama. It always came from the mouths of white men with swastikas tattooed on them. Not great company to choose to be a part of.

Maybe you should date a white supremacist though, you might find you have lots of other things in common.
Demi

Jersey City, NJ

#6387 Feb 27, 2014
Kuma wrote:
By the way Demi, I have heard the term "race traitor" many, many times before growing up in Alabama. It always came from the mouths of white men with swastikas tattooed on them. Not great company to choose to be a part of.
Maybe you should date a white supremacist though, you might find you have lots of other things in common.
No thanx, I rather French another woman than to take any chances of dating you or any other white men. You're probably a closet racist yourself....
Demi

Jersey City, NJ

#6388 Feb 27, 2014
I am gonna say it again. Just because you see black women dating white men doesn't mean they'll ever get married. If they do it won't last very long because minute he's nice & good to you the next he becomes a cheating, child molesting, racist, serial killer....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why are we black people so cowardly? 3 min TranshumanX 90
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,403,272
Dallas Shooter wrote "RB" in blood 6 min TranshumanX 312
Democratic National Committee SUED by Sanders V... 13 min Hillary 2016 6
she declined severely against Obama and sanders 19 min The Royale 2
I Wish I Was Another Race Because I Hate My Hair! (Oct '11) 32 min Dan Snow 12
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 45 min Real 47,300
Trump tries to grope daughter Ivanka 1 hr Dark Truth 19
Shoot all whites 2 hr fed up 39
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 2 hr Go Blue Forever 153
More from around the web