Why do good looking black women like ...
Demi

Paterson, NJ

#6302 Jan 27, 2014
Spit-Fire wrote:
Demi and Sienna,
Just like BM have a right to be with who they want so do BW. That's it!
You don't like WM or other non BM, don't date them.
The ship has already sailed for BW exploring all of their options and its increasing daily.
This is good news because that means more BM for you.
Everybody wins....but you two are fighting a losing battle.
I'm not trying to stop anyone from dating who ever they want, I am on here to bring the truth to eberybody's attention coming from my own experience. The truth is black wife & white husband marriages are very low. Why? Because white men like yourself see black women as sex toys. If you don't like what I wrote, make a difference, I just hope that you leave your black woman cold & stranded in the suburbs.......
Demi

Paterson, NJ

#6303 Jan 27, 2014
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
What that woman said about Black men is true, she sees the same things I do! Your always settle for some Low Rate Fuggly WW that no WM wants! lmao
Like you did Maceo and you even did her wrong!
She is a closet racist, what do you expect. As for you, you're a self hating race traitor. I bet that you wanna be white so badly that walk around with a blonde wig on your nappy head......
Demi

Paterson, NJ

#6304 Jan 27, 2014
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> To most AA Forum readers who've been here awhile, it's pretty clear that SadbutTrue has a psychological disorder. She thinks just about everyone is some alleged black male deadbeat named Maceo.
Even white men and women she sees as Maceo. Except for her friend Capree, just about everyone knows that SBT is not in control of her faculties. Sadly, her reason has been eroded by her hatreds.
I saw that she called someone GED James on here, but GED James is a also a black woman who goes under the name Sayitaintsomrcho. As far as SadButTrue, she wasn't smarter than a 5th grader when was in 6th grade. It doesn't pay to argue with ignorant people like her who is lost in the sauce.....
Truth Factor

Tuxtla GutiƩrrez, Mexico

#6305 Jan 27, 2014
When the BW check out some White they know its right!
Demi

Paterson, NJ

#6306 Jan 27, 2014
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> While I do defend the right of anyone to love whom they please, I am also sick and tire of Blacks--both genders--vilifying each other while singing the praises of whites. On at least that I agree with you.
If you want to love a white man or woman, that's your business. Just don't denigrate Black men and women. And if you despise fellow Black so much, then kindly go off into the suburban white sunset with your significant other and get PERMANENTLY LOST.
Co Sign
Sienna

Paterson, NJ

#6307 Jan 27, 2014
Spit-Fire wrote:
Demi and Sienna,
Just like BM have a right to be with who they want so do BW. That's it!
You don't like WM or other non BM, don't date them.
The ship has already sailed for BW exploring all of their options and its increasing daily.
This is good news because that means more BM for you.
Everybody wins....but you two are fighting a losing battle.
You're probably a closet racist, go sit your a$$ down. I'm already married to a wonderful black man. I refuse to be a sex puppet for you or any of your fellow white krakkas......
Sienna

Paterson, NJ

#6308 Jan 27, 2014
Demi wrote:
<quoted text> She is a closet racist, what do you expect. As for you, you're a self hating race traitor. I bet that you wanna be white so badly that walk around with a blonde wig on your nappy head......
Speaking of blonde wigs, let me tell you what really bugs me. Everytime I see black female celebrities on t.v. or when I'm running errands guess what I see, black women with blonde hair & long hair weaves. It absolutely sickens me that black women would wear or color their hair that's not a natural color or texture for an average black person. You don't see white women wearing an afro, they're wearing their own hair & black women with straight blonde hair, wigs & weaves look like 1970's prostitutes. I do give you credit for telling the truth even though these sex puppets don't wanna hear it. Black women who date white men turn into sex puppets....
Sadbuttrue

Silver Spring, MD

#6309 Jan 27, 2014
[QUOTE who="Demi"-Spitfire- Maceo ]<quoted text> She is a closet racist, what do you expect. As for you, you're a self hating race traitor. I bet that you wanna be white so badly that walk around with a blonde wig on your nappy head......[/QUOTE]

Repost

MACEO

What that woman said about Black men is true, she sees the same things I do! Your always settle for some Low Rate Fuggly WW that no WM wants! lmao

Like you did Maceo and you even did her wrong!

Bye Bye Go Die!
Sadbuttrue

Silver Spring, MD

#6310 Jan 27, 2014
Sienna wrote:
<quoted text> Speaking of blonde wigs, let me tell you what really bugs me. Everytime I see black female celebrities on t.v. or when I'm running errands guess what I see, black women with blonde hair & long hair weaves. It absolutely sickens me that black women would wear or color their hair that's not a natural color or texture for an average black person. You don't see white women wearing an afro, they're wearing their own hair & black women with straight blonde hair, wigs & weaves look like 1970's prostitutes. I do give you credit for telling the truth even though these sex puppets don't wanna hear it. Black women who date white men turn into sex puppets....
Maceo

So sad especially when I see these "Garbage Men" who walk behind WW because their ashamed to be seen in public with them. Kinda Sad because in most cases their living off the woman and you don't have any shame for living off them or making "Biracial OOW babies nor are you ashamed of driving in the Passenger side of WW car blasting "Hip Hop Music" because you have "No shame"

Very sad!

Black men are the only men who are ashamed of the women they select and try to hide her if she's a White woman.

Kinda Sad when a BM been married for 20 years and only puts pictures of himself and the Dogs and ot his family on his desk. He hides in public everytime a BW or BM sees him he doesn't want anybody to know who's he married or date because he's ashamed

Shaking my head only Black men! LMAO
Sadbuttrue

Silver Spring, MD

#6311 Jan 27, 2014
Savant-Demi-Maceo wrote:
<quoted text> While I do defend the right of anyone to love whom they please, I am also sick and tire of Blacks--both genders--vilifying each other while singing the praises of whites. On at least that I agree with you.
If you want to love a white man or woman, that's your business. Just don't denigrate Black men and women. And if you despise fellow Black so much, then kindly go off into the suburban white sunset with your significant other and get PERMANENTLY LOST.
Maceo

Why was you ashamed of your White wife and didn't want to be seen in public? LMAO People laugh at you because you act foolish!

Its just like all of the cancer stories you made up to try to make yourself look like a good man! What about Jeff's fake he's sick when really he wanted to live off a White woman he married in less than 2 months!

Nothing was wrong with Jeff he wanted to live off naive Stupid WW who couldn't find anybody in the White race!

Very sad!

I heard you walk behind your White wife and try to hide when ever you saw someone you knew you didn't want to be seen with her!

Very Very Sad1
Pusher

United States

#6312 Jan 27, 2014
Races should not mix period. Black men may be physically attracted to white women because most aren't she boons, but any white woman that says she is attracted to a black man is a moron and out for sex, drugs, money, or some other shallow reason. And the sex they imagine is only driven by myth. A black prostitute that I knew many years ago who had been in the business for many years told me that the biggest dong she had ever seen was on a white guy. White women are mainly just stupid.
Joanna

Paterson, NJ

#6313 Jan 29, 2014
I am a 23 year old Native American woman & this is my first time on here. I am certainly disgusted at black men & women for down talking one another & worshiping the ground that the white man & woman walk on. In case a lot of you people don't know there are good & bad in all races, there's people of all races who are civilized & sophisticated & those who are obnoxious & ratchet. If you're a black person who choose to date outside of your race, don't make up these ridiculous excuses for not dating within your own race. Those who have a problem with interracial dating, you're all a bunch of cowards & haters who much rather snare your hate on the computer than to express it to a person's face so go back to whatever century you've crawled out of......

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#6314 Jan 29, 2014
Joanna wrote:
I am a 23 year old Native American woman & this is my first time on here. I am certainly disgusted at black men & women for down talking one another & worshiping the ground that the white man & woman walk on. In case a lot of you people don't know there are good & bad in all races, there's people of all races who are civilized & sophisticated & those who are obnoxious & ratchet. If you're a black person who choose to date outside of your race, don't make up these ridiculous excuses for not dating within your own race. Those who have a problem with interracial dating, you're all a bunch of cowards & haters who much rather snare your hate on the computer than to express it to a person's face so go back to whatever century you've crawled out of......
What tribe are you from?

Do you speak your native language?
ptbw forever

Georgetown, IN

#6315 Jan 29, 2014
Pusher wrote:
Races should not mix period. Black men may be physically attracted to white women because most aren't she boons, but any white woman that says she is attracted to a black man is a moron and out for sex, drugs, money, or some other shallow reason. And the sex they imagine is only driven by myth. A black prostitute that I knew many years ago who had been in the business for many years told me that the biggest dong she had ever seen was on a white guy. White women are mainly just stupid.
White liberal girls are used and abused by the racist thugs that run around this forum.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#6317 Jan 30, 2014
Joanna wrote:
<quoted text>I am from the Navajo Tribe, & yes I do know my language.....
What's your view on the code talkers?
Joanna

Paterson, NJ

#6318 Jan 30, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your view on the code talkers?
The name Code talkers is strongly associated with bilingual Navajo speakers specially recruited during World War II by the Marines to serve in their standard communications units in the Pacific Theater. Code talking however, was pioneered by Choctaw Indians serving in the U.S. Army during World War I. These soldiers are referred to as Choctaw code talkers.
Joanna

Baltimore, MD

#6319 Jan 31, 2014
White Pink Devil wrote:
For White men, Black holes are so EASY. It's a Black hole party for White men. We select the best and/or most sexual Black women that will do absolutely anything for White penis. Black women have no shame and no sense, just a thirst to be a White princess and swallow White penis. Any White man will do. We just have to say "she looks good (lies) or that we hate White women (which we don't). And when the average Black woman is around White men, she acts feminine and docile.
White Men Own Black Women
White Power
Get off my peoples land & go back to Europe, & take your followers with you, we don't want your kind here. Racist trash like you are like bedbugs......
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#6320 Feb 1, 2014
"Lakeview Terrace" [2008] presents the viewers with an accurate representation of the textbook black man's general jealousy with such a faithful adaptation, it should've been subtitled "based on a true story".

They're willing to do whatever's possible to keep the WM/BF vehicle at bay, and it especially hits hardest when most black women w/white men are generally attractive, while most white women w/black men?....not so attractive (save for only few exceptions).
Demi

Arlington, VA

#6321 Feb 2, 2014
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>Maceo
Why was you ashamed of your White wife and didn't want to be seen in public? LMAO People laugh at you because you act foolish!
Its just like all of the cancer stories you made up to try to make yourself look like a good man! What about Jeff's fake he's sick when really he wanted to live off a White woman he married in less than 2 months!
Nothing was wrong with Jeff he wanted to live off naive Stupid WW who couldn't find anybody in the White race!
Very sad!
I heard you walk behind your White wife and try to hide when ever you saw someone you knew you didn't want to be seen with her!
Very Very Sad1
You need to go get some psychiatric help, I am done arguing with you!!!!!
SadButTrue

Silver Spring, MD

#6322 Feb 2, 2014
Marisa wrote:
Everywhere I look, whenever I see a good looking black lady, she is always with a good looking white man! Sometimes Mexican, and even a few asians, but they are never with black men. I often see black women alone, like even that is better than a black man! Why is this?
And most black men I see even attractive ones, seem to pick average looking white girls, and act very proud of this??
Maceo

The guy I'm dating said the samething he always gets ice looking Black women!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 6 min Dont know 42
50% of Black men have STD's ,50% or more have H... (Jul '10) 18 min Grape Soda 185
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min USAsince1680 1,523,537
Negro behavior in public places 1 hr misfit 0676 100
ANTIFA FREAKS PREVENT COULTER FROM SPEAKING AT ... 1 hr Keepin It Real 1
Biracial women are beautiful and fake black wom... (Sep '14) 1 hr Anonmyous 156
608,370 bridges in America and the number of bl... 1 hr ANTI_NEGRO_2017 17
What African Americans really are 2 hr The Power Of Mast... 46
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 5 hr IT IS I 926
More from around the web