Why do good looking black women like ...
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#6209 Dec 24, 2013
T-B0S wrote:
Black males are less than enamored by the growing amount of WM/BF couples as they portend the black male's decline in desirability while at the same time, cause tension over how much such unions may threaten BM population growth.
At any rate the non-black man w/black women dating, sex, relationships, etc. represents the rapidly changing face of America's IR landscape, which the common black male throughout the nation has little choice but learn to get used to.
True, Black men are angry, bitter and insecure! Now black men have to compete with White men for top notch Black women and simply put most Black men don't measure up!

Black men don't have anything to complete because they don't have any wealth
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#6210 Dec 24, 2013
Silverness wrote:
ell mine is adorably good looking, smart and respectful.... so there's that.
MACEO

ARe you Gay?

Maceo

Why did your Father abandon his family? You said your Mother worked hard, took care of you. Why does a non working relationship constitute not caring for your children for a lifetime? Why wasn't your Father there when you were sick? Why didn't your Father contribute and encourage education? Why didn't he teach you how to play basketball? Football? Soccer?

Where was your Father? Why didn't he teach you how not to whine, Crying and act like a Baby Boy?

Why was your Father so consumed with chasing Sex then being involved with his own family? Why do you let your Father off the hook for being absent his entire life?

Why did your Father wait to have a relationship with God after decades of doing wrong and then became a Deacon in the church?

After decades of looking out for only Maceo you decided to get some church (Reglion) and you still don't have a relationship with GOD you read and your "Self Righteoius"! lmao

Most Black men end up being Reclusive, isolated and dying alone! I think you'll be one of them because MACEO IS ONLY ABOUT MACEO!

From your Marriage to the Superior Whtie woman to not doing for your own family ..........your Karma came right back on you! LMAO

Its the same for most Black men! ive seen guys in my office sick on their death bed and their own children won't have anything to do with them. Matter of fact most Black men "Slip up" and say they have OOW babies or it pops out later!

Very sad and very sorry!

I don't want a Black man! lmao I can be friends with certain Balck males but not when it comes to any relationships on a personal level, MOST Black men are sorry!
T-B0S

Atlanta, GA

#6211 Jan 4, 2014
Black men renounce their race of women with white men more than white men renounce white women with blacks. Often, this opposition is manifested thru violence as there's plenty of documented attacks from black flash mobs against such couples (WM/BF) in the past few years - again, more than vice versa.

If the BM motives against such couples who are not bothering them wasn't jealousy-based, what else could it be and why would they care? As WM/BF couples are a crush to most BM egos, even the most subtle or liberal BM, if given the choice, would prefer to see the WM/BF vehicle dissipate while seeing the BM/WF vehicle increase.
Liz_Patterson

Arlington, VA

#6212 Jan 5, 2014
T-B0S wrote:
not bothering them wasn't jealousy-based, what else could it be and why would they care? As WM/BF couples are a crush to most BM egos, even the most subtle or liberal BM, if given the choice, would prefer to see the WM/BF vehicle dissipate while seeing the BM/WF vehicle increase.
Black men are losing their race its heading towards extinction! LMAO

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#6214 Jan 9, 2014
look here for black and white http://les-clices.yooco.de/
Liz _PreciousPetsVAc om

Arlington, VA

#6215 Jan 10, 2014
clices wrote:
look here for black and white http://les-clices.yooco.de/
Maceo

Your Petty, you don't get any respect from me!

Your a Weak Man!

Maceo

Who cares? Some are jealous and some aren't but that comes later in life. Some WW feel that they're superior just for being white and others don't

I haven't seen any WW that I'm envious of maybe because I don't compare myself with others, I compare myself from where I came from. Nor do I see any truly attractive model WW as you claim is in abundance..........lmao

Most folks are average!

I will say my GF's or family are above average.........that should work in my favor as I date out and hopefully meet a decent WM/Non BM.

I don't have time for Petty BM behaviors or excuses, I'm a grown Ass woman and expect a man to be man!
tony

Baltimore, MD

#6216 Jan 11, 2014
Kitty Belle wrote:
*ignores the racist idiots* Because us attractive black women usually have standards and prefer nicer guys who will treat us right. Typically, they tend to be white.=)
I love any color women
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#6217 Jan 12, 2014
tony wrote:
<quoted text>
I love any color women
Maceo

I do too, the other races are more handsome. I like running my figures through their hair!
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#6218 Jan 12, 2014
Maceo

I don't have a problem with IR so why you follow and harass IR BW? Hypocrite!

That's why I'm strictly only date WM now! I'm doing exactly what half of my GF's are doing! Even IR BW is in ATL of all places which I think is good!

What the men do the women will do as well!

Time to grow up Racist, Nobody cares if you hate WM! If I meet a Good WM like I had one prior, I"m going with the better man. All the BM that I met tried to "get over" or have nothinig to offer any women and want a BW now their broke after WW took everything!

I hate Dumb men like yourself! I could see if you did something for the race but you didn't even take care or look after your Mother who had cancer!

Shaking my head, typical stereotypical Black man!

You want to whine? Go mentor or give back! Your not concerned about Black youth, your concerned about Maceo's Ego!

Nobody cares about you Maceo!
Demi

Baltimore, MD

#6221 Jan 14, 2014
To answer your question I think the reason why is because black women are tired of staying single & waiting for that black Romeo, the problem is there aren't too many good black men in this world unless you live in England or Canada. Unfortunately the statics show that black women who marry interracially are low & black women who marry black men are of a higher static. If you ask me most white men who are in an interracial marriage is with an Asian or a Hispanic woman. I'm not here to bash anyone but these are facts.....
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#6223 Jan 14, 2014
Demi wrote:
To answer your question I think the reason why is because black women are tired of staying single & waiting for that black Romeo, the problem is there aren't too many good black men in this world unless you live in England or Canada. Unfortunately the statics show that black women who marry interracially are low & black women who marry black men are of a higher static. If you ask me most white men who are in an interracial marriage is with an Asian or a Hispanic woman. I'm not here to bash anyone but these are facts.....
Maceo

As I said, I can't listen to a "Scoffer" you ruined your own relationships and you don't have any "Common sense", so I can understand why no AA woman would want you1

Someone told me all the things you've been saying for since I was 18 yrs old, I've always attracted other races and I'm confident that I will find a WM/Non BM in the near future!

I can't worry about others, I'm ready and GOD says that he will open the doors! I want a Good Non BM who has morals, character and integrity (stable-income wise) who will love me, I don't feel that many AA man like you don't know how to love you only LUST!

I don't want an AA man too much drama, your broke, sickly and I'm not taking care of any AA men you haven't done anything for the race.

I feel like M-O-S-T AA woman, I don't want to deal with some Old Ass AA man on the back of my life who only looked out for himself!

HELL TO THE DAMN NOT, I DON'T WANT ANY MACEO'S!

BYE BYE GO DIE!
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#6224 Jan 14, 2014
Demi wrote:
mACEO

Repost

Maceo

That's why I'm strictly only date WM now! I'm doing exactly what half of my GF's are doing! Even IR BW is in ATL of all places which I think is good!

Time to grow up Racist, Nobody cares if you hate WM! If I meet a Good WM like I had one prior, I"m going with the better man. All the BM that I met tried to "get over" or have nothinig to offer any women and want a BW now their broke after WW took everything!

I hate Dumb men like yourself! I could see if you did something for the race but you didn't even take care or look after your Mother who had cancer!

You want to whine? Go mentor or give back! Your not concerned about Black youth, your concerned about Maceo's Ego!

Nobody cares about you Maceo
Reality

Tokyo, Japan

#6225 Jan 14, 2014
The Black American Woman acquired her taste for White cock during being raped as slaves back in the day.

The happiest you will ever see a Black American woman is when she is getting attention from White men.

Black American Woman = Sex Toy For White Men

Most Black American women dream of being the sex toy of some White man and doing all the freaky shit that he commands her to do. Nothing like playing "master and slave" in the bedroom.
Demi

Newark, NJ

#6226 Jan 14, 2014
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>mACEO
Repost
Maceo
Exactly what is obsession with this Maceo person?????

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#6228 Jan 14, 2014
Reality wrote:
The Black American Woman acquired her taste for White cock during being raped as slaves back in the day.

The happiest you will ever see a Black American woman is when she is getting attention from White men.

Black American Woman = Sex Toy For White Men

Most Black American women dream of being the sex toy of some White man and doing all the freaky shit that he commands her to do. Nothing like playing "master and slave" in the bedroom.
Aspire to be more then.
Demi

Newark, NJ

#6229 Jan 14, 2014
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>mACEO
Repost
Maceo
Exactly what is your obsession with this Maceo person????
A Davis

London, UK

#6230 Jan 14, 2014
Kitty Belle wrote:
*ignores the racist idiots* Because us attractive black women usually have standards and prefer nicer guys who will treat us right. Typically, they tend to be white.=)
You have believed the hype!

“B'in <3 by sum1 gives strength”

Since: Nov 13

but <3'in sum1 tks courage.

#6231 Jan 14, 2014
A Davis wrote:
<quoted text>
You have believed the hype!
The games they attempt to play.

They put blood in the water by claiming their actions are based on being mistreated. We all know BM that went too far adoring their women... that's why they use WM as their excuse for their behavior. While simultaneously attempting to bait weak minds in the black male community to feel so level of guilt for actions they have never been responsible for. All for leverage...to sleep with whites and put BM under control.

A BW that wants to be treated well by a BM has options as we BM come in a variety pack. There is no need for these "lies" to shift responsibility for their actions.
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#6232 Jan 15, 2014
The nMe Within-PhoeniAssended-Maceo wrote:
<quoted text>
The games they attempt to play.
They put blood in the water by claiming their actions are based on being mistreated. We all know BM that went too far adoring their women... that's why they use WM as their excuse for their behavior. While simultaneously attempting to bait weak minds in the black male community to feel so level of guilt for actions they have never been responsible for. All for leverage...to sleep with whites and put BM under control.
A BW that wants to be treated well by a BM has options as we BM come in a variety pack. There is no need for these "lies" to shift responsibility for their actions.
Maceo

You have 2,500 profiles and all you do is whine because your a Weak Bitter Man! lmao

Maceo

Yes, your the White man's whore! lmao You chased White women for decades and acted like a whore for decades only to end up with nothing! lmao

You look foolish after all that you've said.

The only men that I had tried to treat me sub-human, disrespectful, run games, lies, deceit and tried to take me down even for being nice were ALL Black males!

Every Black man that I met tried to use me in some form or fashion they were all about themselves only like yourself! My GF's and myself talk about it all the time, Black men only want a woman when they can live off her or use her to his advantage only!

Selfish, Self centered, controlling arrogant men normally stay alone and die alone!

Good luck Maceo!

I don't want a Black man in my life on a romantic level because I rarely see men capable of giving love, support, protect or provide they're all about themselves only!

I'm not a young woman and I can clearly see the Collective behaviors of Black males. I see it in you and your friends and your not the type of men that I'm interested in.

Its the Best Man not a Black man!

I don't need a perfect man but I need someone who's reliable, trustworthy, not a habitual liar, deceitful, Dog and not only for himself, I don't see these type men in the Black race their RARE to NIL!

I have no interest!
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#6233 Jan 15, 2014
Demi wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly what is your obsession with this Maceo person????
Maceo

As many profiles that you have on topix you really need to Pay the Jewish Men some fews!

White men own you!

You are not a bright man, you lack "Common sense', your a Scoffer!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Proof black cities are by far better than white... 4 min Rich stars of the... 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min VetnorsGate 1,548,925
My mama asked me not to visit this forum again. 6 min Shondalynn Davis 4
Black Lives Don't Matter 17 min Harrison 2
Undeniable proof most celebrities and world lea... 28 min Rich stars of the... 34
Racism in America 39 min The Power Of Mast... 639
Why Do White People Love Dogs So Much (Aug '14) 42 min Shondalynn Davis 133
Are liberals getting too unstable? 1 hr Fun Facts 81
He feared for his Life 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 22
Otto Warmbier CROAKS!!! 1 hr Kato 137
Will Democrats ever win another election? 2 hr Reymundo Mejia Gu... 114
More from around the web