Why do good looking black women like ...
Sienna

Baltimore, MD

#6072 Aug 29, 2013
beautiful and brunette wrote:
<quoted text> You can't say that all White people are bad because there are some down to earth White people on this planet who love their fellow man, no matter what race, religion, or sexual orientation that person is. I'm only 18 & going to college next month & I'm also from Australia so I have been exposed to racism in my native country but my parents didn't raise me that way, they raise me to become a better person & I'm thankful to have parents like that. I hope that one day you realize that you can't put one label on all White people.....
As long as these krakkas don't touch me, they're okay in my book......
Sienna

Baltimore, MD

#6073 Aug 29, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course we care for our own race only. Why shouldn't we? The negro can care for itself too. Or can it?????LMAO!
Enough with the talking out of your a$$ you sound like a fool & you're arguing with an 18 year old Aussie girl? Talking about stooping to a lower level other than lying to Jade & contradicting your own true nature like all of you die hard krakkas always do.....
sauce

Minneapolis, MN

#6074 Aug 29, 2013
Sienna wrote:
<quoted text> I rest my case!!!!
Shouldn't say "of couse only care bout us" everybody know u racist know idiot. U have a lot of hate for the white man. Some suck, true, some are damn cool tho. Look at all us black folk doin crimes...u think they don't see that?! I got noneed fer crimes...called employment girl, lots of white people been gd ta me. Lot of good cats out there, us, but them too! Wanna hang out with only our peops... have fun wit dat, I hang with successful dudes, blacks..not really. Petty n jealeous usually.
sauce

Minneapolis, MN

#6078 Aug 29, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I always speak for myself : I'm not the spokesperson of anybody else.
Criminal behavior is not aligned to a particular race that is correct but whitey has been so far the n°1 criminal of all human history and still is.
Being white, I'm not proud of sharing this whitey "achievement" due to the people of my race and their ancestors.
I'm not proud of the white female jurors of Florida for example who have been the active accomplices of a white murderer.
There is no "Black matrix" or Asian matrix but there is definitely still a criminal whitey matrix.
I fight this reality but even me I do benefit from it indirectly.
So your question could be rephrased as : does God endorse and promote the criminal white matrix ? No I'm sure God does not.
a whiteboi
Dumbas$, verybody here know u black too fool! Hahaha. Look who fills the prisons to maximum capacity....us moron. Go ajead...try and say that aint true! Ill be goin in in bout two months myself, I aint no fool but still goin in, to prison, jus from hangin wit fools doin dirt. I act. Have a dad, shoulda listened. Percentage wize, WE are fillin cells way more, than Anyone else!

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

San Jose, CA

#6079 Aug 29, 2013
I don't find it necessarily true that good looking black women like us. In fact, I can't seem to get a black women to look at me, much less engage me in conversation. I guess I just have swag, as you guys call it. I don't know how to dress cool like black guys, I just wear my dockers and Ralph Lauren, but I think I dress nice. What's the problem should I wear baggy jeans and nike shoes? How about some gold chains? Any advice?
Alfie

UK

#6080 Aug 29, 2013
sauce wrote:
<quoted text> Dumbas$, verybody here know u black too fool! Hahaha. Look who fills the prisons to maximum capacity....us moron. Go ajead...try and say that aint true! Ill be goin in in bout two months myself, I aint no fool but still goin in, to prison, jus from hangin wit fools doin dirt. I act. Have a dad, shoulda listened. Percentage wize, WE are fillin cells way more, than Anyone else!
race traitor sheboon ...
wm whor..e
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#6081 Aug 29, 2013
Black males who post on the forum often have to manufacture identities, evidence, incidents or witnesses when proof of Angry Black Theory fails to materialize in the real world. Of course if you're black, this will already be self-evident.

Level 1

San Jose, CA

#6083 Aug 29, 2013
I'm new here in Topix and I've seen the word "sheboon" thrown around quite a bit. What is a sheboon exactly? Sorry if I'm not up to speed here.
Alfie

UK

#6084 Aug 30, 2013
Ppp
CentimeterPeter13 wrote:
I'm new here in Topix and I've seen the word "sheboon" thrown around quite a bit. What is a sheboon exactly? Sorry if I'm not up to speed here.
a blk woman ....

shebeast
sheboon
sherilla
beastie

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#6086 Aug 30, 2013
Sienna wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry about me race traitor, I'm living a swell life, it's you that need to quit getting defensive & sticking up for "The Man"......
I stick up for God and His Word. Seek Jesus and come out of your unregenerated state.

Level 1

Denver, CO

#6087 Aug 30, 2013
CentimeterPeter13 wrote:
Oh so it's a racist remark. God!

Level 1

Denver, CO

#6088 Aug 30, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>Ppp

a blk woman ....

shebeast
sheboon
sherilla
beastie
Oh, so it's a slight to black women? I wonder what genius took the time to make up such wonderful adjectives? It's pretty sad when we hate each other so much that we have create hateful language with racial overtones to describe a particular species of people. I have better things to do with my time. Thanks.
Sienna

Baltimore, MD

#6090 Aug 30, 2013
sauce wrote:
<quoted text> Shouldn't say "of couse only care bout us" everybody know u racist know idiot. U have a lot of hate for the white man. Some suck, true, some are damn cool tho. Look at all us black folk doin crimes...u think they don't see that?! I got noneed fer crimes...called employment girl, lots of white people been gd ta me. Lot of good cats out there, us, but them too! Wanna hang out with only our peops... have fun wit dat, I hang with successful dudes, blacks..not really. Petty n jealeous usually.
Go hang with those krakkas then you race traitor. Even though they may not show it, you will always be a negro in their eyes.....
Sienna

Baltimore, MD

#6091 Aug 30, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
What you said has no inherent meaning whatsoever. Try again...in English.
I just been insulted by a backwards thinking krakka, OMG!!!!!!
Sienna

Baltimore, MD

#6092 Aug 30, 2013
Alfie wrote:
Ppp<quoted text>
a blk woman ....
shebeast
sheboon
sherilla
beastie
I'm glad I'm not one of them like these sex puppets on here.......
Jade

Baltimore, MD

#6095 Aug 30, 2013
Alfie wrote:
Ppp<quoted text>
a blk woman ....
shebeast
sheboon
sherilla
beastie
You called me one & I'm Puerto Rican.......
Jade

Baltimore, MD

#6096 Aug 30, 2013
CentimeterPeter13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so it's a slight to black women? I wonder what genius took the time to make up such wonderful adjectives? It's pretty sad when we hate each other so much that we have create hateful language with racial overtones to describe a particular species of people. I have better things to do with my time. Thanks.
He called me one of those names & I'm Puerto Rican.......
Jade

Baltimore, MD

#6097 Aug 30, 2013
Sienna wrote:
<quoted text> Enough with the talking out of your a$$ you sound like a fool & you're arguing with an 18 year old Aussie girl? Talking about stooping to a lower level other than lying to Jade & contradicting your own true nature like all of you die hard krakkas always do.....
I can speak for myself thank you & the only person on here whose carrying hate is you. We're living in a new century & racism is played out & I hope you hear that Cassius......
Jade

Baltimore, MD

#6098 Aug 30, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
I stick up for God and His Word. Seek Jesus and come out of your unregenerated state.
I hope she get out of it too......

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#6099 Aug 30, 2013
Good looking BlackWomen and white men?

To get back to the silly topic of this thread, let's just say that there are goodlooking Black women who like white men--or who happens to like SOME white man or men.
But there's no evidence of any GENERAL preference for or liking of white men by physically attractive Black women. Again, most Black women---like other groups of women--opt for relationships and marriages with the men of their own group.
Also, I think we forget that the qualities which attract a woman to a man, or a man to a woman, are not racially exclusive. Kindness, intelligence, love, even physical good looks can be found in people of both genders, and in people of every so-called "race."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Informist 1,603,292
Which Race Has Best Fighters, Non-blacks Or Bla... 5 min the boundaries of... 10
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 5 min GraspThe Obvious 102
Their dirty laundry 9 min Mr Lee 109
Negroes are vulgar, degenerate perverts. 10 min Jax 41
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 11 min monkey spanker 140
Any Ivory Queen casualties from Hurricane? 13 min Jax 5
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 50 min Got_Rope 33
NFL ratings declining 53 min Kara 48
More from around the web