|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>Already done one million times.

Plus you are exposing your whitey ideology : okay.
But others have different ideas and are fighting yours : perfect.

The point is basically that you are wrong, entrenched in a dying whitey world.
Jim Crow is still there, your kind is trying hard to keep as much as you can but the course of history goes against Jim Crow like the influence of the whitey world is decreasing decade after decade.

Try to "prove" me wrong ... that Mr Whitey is bigger today than in 1850 or 1950.

a whiteboi
Do you hate that God made you white?

God made you the way that He wanted you as He created us black people in the same way...in His image.
TBMR

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Sienna wrote:
<quoted text> I'll admit, I love Asians, I love Hispanics, & I love Native Americans, but I don't like White people because all of you are arrogant, power hungry racist rednecks. White men are obnoxious, cold hearted, perverts, & White women are vicious, conniving, self absorbed whores. If I have while friends ( which I do) they don't like them for the same reasons.......
I completely agree
TBMR

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I'm "normal," I prefer my own race.
Are you sure? cuz you seem pretty upset that a bw in here isnt into white men.......
T-BOS

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Even black women barely want their own race of men. Black men are generally little more than a depended-upon repository for desperate, unhappy, or unattractive women, especially when non-black.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
God made you the way that He wanted you as He created us black people in the same way...in His image.
Why are you talking for racist Cassius ? are you his spokesperson now ?

Plus your post is off topic and does not bring any response to what I posted.

Do you mean finally that God loves crime because there are criminals ?
I've never seen that in any sacred book whether the Bible or the Quran or else.

a whiteboi
Sienna

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I'm "normal," I prefer my own race. Nope, never lynched a negro and the only "abuse" I'm dealing out on negroes is the TRUTH which they can't stand.
Do not make me laugh. If you want to talk about the truth, I already gave it to your smug a$$, I don't care what you think, the truth White people don't care about anyone whose not White......
Sienna

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be scorned on some level hence your animosity towards white people.
Still sticking your neck out for the man???? RACE TRAITOR!!!!!!!
Sienna

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I'm "normal," I prefer my own race. Nope, never lynched a negro and the only "abuse" I'm dealing out on negroes is the TRUTH which they can't stand.
Can you be anymore obnoxious? The truth White people are the most hateful people on this planet.....
Sienna

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

I get along better with self hating White people because they see where I came from & they can't stand nut a$$ inbred trailer trash like Cassius who claim that white is better. As far as I'm concern he must be a Klansman. Nobody's surprised!!!!!!!
beautiful and brunette

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
No you haven't. All you do, as most negroes do, is to deflect and spew forth meaningless babble. The negro is incapable of facing truth and responsibility. The negro has become nothing more than a spoiled child.
You're a disgrace to the White race.......
clean white guy

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Marisa wrote:
Everywhere I look, whenever I see a good looking black lady, she is always with a good looking white man! Sometimes Mexican, and even a few asians, but they are never with black men. I often see black women alone, like even that is better than a black man! Why is this?
And most black men I see even attractive ones, seem to pick average looking white girls, and act very proud of this??
Well marisa That's a good observation.Ya see good lookin Black women don't like smelly black men that beat them and are always going in and out of jail.Us clean white guys are in great demand with the black chicks.They figure they don't need a clothes pin on their nose to jump in the sack with us.Black men are always angry cause they got that wire brush hair.How do they sleep with all that crunching going on anyway?

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you talking for racist Cassius ? are you his spokesperson now ?

a whiteboi
It's a simple direct question to you.

No need for you to deflect.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you talking for racist Cassius ? are you his spokesperson now ?

a whiteboi
I'm speaking for myself. Can you say the same?

Criminal behavior isn't aligned to a particular race.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Sienna wrote:
<quoted text>Still sticking your neck out for the man???? RACE TRAITOR!!!!!!!
No need for you to project.

Just relax and seek Jesus.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

beautiful and brunette wrote:
<quoted text>You're a disgrace to the White race.......
Try human race

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

clean white guy wrote:
<quoted text>Well marisa That's a good observation.Ya see good lookin Black women don't like smelly black men that beat them and are always going in and out of jail.Us clean white guys are in great demand with the black chicks.They figure they don't need a clothes pin on their nose to jump in the sack with us.Black men are always angry cause they got that wire brush hair.How do they sleep with all that crunching going on anyway?
Seek Jesus.
T-BOS

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Black males today are often finding themselves losing their grip on their significant other (of any race) in ways they're not always able to control, even if they have the determination, and wanted to.

For instance, even a black man deciding to "clean up his act" won't necessarily compensate for, nor resolve relationship "speed bumps" if his S.O. is simply losing her physical attraction, interest or desire for him.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm speaking for myself. Can you say the same?
Criminal behavior isn't aligned to a particular race.
I always speak for myself : I'm not the spokesperson of anybody else.

Criminal behavior is not aligned to a particular race that is correct but whitey has been so far the n°1 criminal of all human history and still is.

Being white, I'm not proud of sharing this whitey "achievement" due to the people of my race and their ancestors.
I'm not proud of the white female jurors of Florida for example who have been the active accomplices of a white murderer.

There is no "Black matrix" or Asian matrix but there is definitely still a criminal whitey matrix.
I fight this reality but even me I do benefit from it indirectly.

So your question could be rephrased as : does God endorse and promote the criminal white matrix ? No I'm sure God does not.

a whiteboi

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>I always speak for myself : I'm not the spokesperson of anybody else.

Criminal behavior is not aligned to a particular race that is correct but whitey has been so far the n°1 criminal of all human history and still is.

Being white, I'm not proud of sharing this whitey "achievement" due to the people of my race and their ancestors.
I'm not proud of the white female jurors of Florida for example who have been the active accomplices of a white murderer.

There is no "Black matrix" or Asian matrix but there is definitely still a criminal whitey matrix.
I fight this reality but even me I do benefit from it indirectly.

So your question could be rephrased as : does God endorse and promote the criminal white matrix ? No I'm sure God does not.

a whiteboi
I hope you're aware that all of us regardless of race, gender, etc will be judged by God.

What makes you think that Zimmerman is white? He is biracial.

~~~

George Zimmerman doesn’t want to be painted as a racist, so he has decided to play up his Hispanic side.

The accused killer is biracial (half-Peruvian and half-White), and noted during his first television interview that he learned English as a second language.

Clearly under the impression that a person must be white to be racist, the 28-year-old has resorted to speaking in Spanish on a new message posted to YouTube, and his website, Thursday (July 20).

http://hiphopwired.com/2012/07/20/george-zimm...
beautiful and brunette

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Try human race
I have to disagree with you on that because Cassius with his eighth grade education is one of the examples of why racism still exist.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

546 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,083,713
What is a good middle name for the name Aaliyah? 2 min Desi Brown 5
Caucasoid built Mayan pyramids 2 min zborg 1
The only way to stop the Israel and Palestine w... 5 min Solution 1
Black Guy at an All White Party 7 min black man1 93
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 7 min Servant of YAH 2,767
Apple founder Steve Job's wife is fcking a BM! 8 min ugly monkeys 37
What is it that "RACIST" White People Hope to A... 1 hr Servant of YAH 83
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 1 hr Metallica 78,812
Another BLACK man cheats on his WW 1 hr Anti-Chaos 35
•••
•••