Why do good looking black women like ...
Sienna

Baltimore, MD

#5981 Aug 21, 2013
RiichGiirl wrote:
Who's the enemy again?
the krakkas, & the race traitor Negros....
Sienna

Baltimore, MD

#5982 Aug 21, 2013
T-BOS wrote:
White man's sex puppet. That's you!!!!!
Sienna

Baltimore, MD

#5983 Aug 21, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
the krakkas n the sheboons.
They're not sheboons, they're sex puppets who allow their White master to pull on their strings.....
Sienna

Baltimore, MD

#5984 Aug 21, 2013
RiichGiirl wrote:
<quoted text>
White men wear tats too...
Don't pay attention to that retard, he love to come on here & talk out of his a$$ just like any other krakka.....
Siennas white husband

Lindenhurst, NY

#5986 Aug 21, 2013
Siennas Job is to pleasure the white mans meat she loves whiteman as much as her ancestors loved there masters when she sees s whiteman all she thinks about is putting his meat in her
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#5987 Aug 21, 2013
Sienna wrote:
<quoted text> the krakkas, & the race traitor Negros....
MACEO YOU NEVER CHANGE! LMAO

BM files Discrimination: WW said I don't date BM!

8 15 13
CurryBlk
women not wanting to date black men

i have lots of interest in a white woman that a friend know. she looking good and is really nice to be around but she turned out to be racist toward blacks. i asked her out and she said am not her type. i asked what she want to say with that and she said she don't like black men but can go with others, latinos, asian and whites but not black.

why do people think this way??? I'm taking her to court for discrimination against black men.

8 15 13
Megadome

I doubt it, she didn't actually say anything directly offensive. It happens for all genders and all races I promise you. She actually said it in a kind way and you demanded a reason, you got it.

8-17-13
Carlin

It's hardly discrimination when she is not attracted to black people. That's just how humanity works, some things turn us on, and some things turn us off.

8-17-13
Viptard
Stop using the racism and discrimination card. Personal preference is personal preference.
If she hangs out with black people and is friends with them, just accept she doesn't find black people romantically attractive. Simple as that.

Here they stand brothers them all, all the sons divided they'd fall. Here await the birth of a son, the seventh, the heavenly, the chosen one. Here the birth from an unbroken line, born the healer, the seventh, this time. Unknowingly blessed and as his life unfolds slowly unveiling the power he holds.

8-17-13
ZoGarthic

I am not very attracted to black women, but that has nothing to do with being racist.

8-17-13
I'm black and I don't find black women (Funny enough only English black women) attractive. There are a hand full I see who spark interest but I just can't hold that interest long enough to picture a future.

I do have a GF who's white but she' not cute, its simply to prove I can plug a white hole. I don't really need to look so maybe that plays into it but before I met her I still had no interest in black women, How ever when I go abroad in Uk They look good so I guess it's where you are that matters. Everyone has different tastes :/

8-19-13
CurryBlack

i never met a white women who want to be with me, they all said not liking black men. how can you not see theyre racist when they choose latinos, asians and whites but not black?? thats just racism against black nothing more!!! I'm stuck with ugly ass black women. the ones I want they in college and many of the pretty ones are with White boys now they won't date us; most act like they don't even see me.

8-19-13
CurryBlack

LOL how it is not racism when she say she dont like black men??? how can someone even think this way? I demand a white woman and nothing else.

8-19-13
Zanggetti

Your calling this woman racist cause she dosent want to be in a relationship with you. Really I think your ether trolling or play the race card a little bit to fast.

8-22-13
CurryBlack

she wont date any black man how is that not racism? She fat but as long as she's not Black it doesnt matter to me.

8-22-13
Sandaryian

I hope you're trolling.

I mean honestly, way to play the race card in an unrelated situation. Some people don't like seafood, other dislike tomatoes and some women don't want to date black guys. Lets face the facts black guys have alot going against you. You don't have fathers and don't take care of your kids; many women don't want to take a chance. There's nothing wrong with that as it's just a personal preference. She's looking out for herself.
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#5988 Aug 21, 2013
Sienna wrote:
<quoted text> White man's sex puppet. That's you!!!!!
MACEO

WW REFUSE TO DATE BLACK MALES !

8 15 13
CurryBlk

i have lots of interest in a white woman that a friend know. she looking good and is really nice to be around but she turned out to be racist toward blacks. i asked her out and she said am not her type. i asked what she want to say with that and she said she don't like black men but can go with others, latinos, asian and whites but not black.

why do people think this way??? I'm taking her to court for discrimination against black men.

8 15 13
Megadome

I doubt it, she didn't actually say anything directly offensive. It happens for all genders and all races I promise you. She actually said it in a kind way and you demanded a reason, you got it.

8-17-13
Carlin

It's hardly discrimination when she is not attracted to black people. That's just how humanity works, some things turn us on, and some things turn us off.

8-17-13
Viptard
Stop using the racism and discrimination card. Personal preference is personal preference.
If she hangs out with black people and is friends with them, just accept she doesn't find black people romantically attractive. Simple as that.

Here they stand brothers them all, all the sons divided they'd fall. Here await the birth of a son, the seventh, the heavenly, the chosen one. Here the birth from an unbroken line, born the healer, the seventh, this time. Unknowingly blessed and as his life unfolds slowly unveiling the power he holds.

8-17-13
ZoGarthic

I am not very attracted to black women, but that has nothing to do with being racist.

8-17-13
I'm black and I don't find black women (Funny enough only English black women) attractive. There are a hand full I see who spark interest but I just can't hold that interest long enough to picture a future.

I do have a GF who's white but she' not cute, its simply to prove I can plug a white hole. I don't really need to look so maybe that plays into it but before I met her I still had no interest in black women, How ever when I go abroad in Uk They look good so I guess it's where you are that matters. Everyone has different tastes :/

8-19-13
CurryBlack

i never met a white women who want to be with me, they all said not liking black men. how can you not see theyre racist when they choose latinos, asians and whites but not black?? thats just racism against black nothing more!!! I'm stuck with ugly ass black women. the ones I want they in college and many of the pretty ones are with White boys now they won't date us; most act like they don't even see me.

8-19-13
CurryBlack

LOL how it is not racism when she say she dont like black men??? how can someone even think this way? I demand a white woman and nothing else.

8-19-13
Zanggetti

Your calling this woman racist cause she dosent want to be in a relationship with you. Really I think your ether trolling or play the race card a little bit to fast.

8-22-13
CurryBlack

she wont date any black man how is that not racism? She fat but as long as she's not Black it doesnt matter to me.

8-22-13
Sandaryian

I hope you're trolling.

I mean honestly, way to play the race card in an unrelated situation. Some people don't like seafood, other dislike tomatoes and some women don't want to date black guys. Lets face the facts black guys have alot going against you. You don't have fathers and don't take care of your kids; many women don't want to take a chance. There's nothing wrong with that as it's just a personal preference. She's looking out for herself.
Sienna

Baltimore, MD

#5989 Aug 22, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
The negro is it's own worst enemy. Where ever it is.
Talking out of your a$$ like you always. Take your retarded, white trash redneck a$$ back to the trailer park......
Sienna

Baltimore, MD

#5990 Aug 22, 2013
Siennas white husband wrote:
Siennas Job is to pleasure the white mans meat she loves whiteman as much as her ancestors loved there masters when she sees s whiteman all she thinks about is putting his meat in her
I am not married to your trashy a$$ so get the f#*k out my face & take your Gonorrhea, Syphilis, & Chlamydia with you......
Sienna

Baltimore, MD

#5991 Aug 22, 2013
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO YOU NEVER CHANGE! LMAO
8 15 13
CurryBlk
8 15 13
Megadome
8-17-13
Carlin
8-17-13
Viptard
8-17-13
ZoGarthic
8-17-13
8-19-13
CurryBlack
8-19-13
CurryBlack
8-19-13
Zanggetti
8-22-13
CurryBlack
8-22-13
Sandaryian
I hope you're trolling.
Why are you talking to me? You're just another sex puppet, go back to your master & keep having his bastard kids, & don't forget to get tested for STD's & HIV because your master loves to screw everything that move & breathe......
Sienna

Baltimore, MD

#5994 Aug 22, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow what a reflection on the negro IQ. Thanks for proving the double digit IQ statistics.
I don't talk out of my a$$ like you're doing right now. There's not enough toilet paper in this world that can handle your exploding diarrhea of a mouth. GET A LIFE HONKY!!!!!!!
Negrotown question mark

Artesia, CA

#5995 Aug 22, 2013
Because white men are very attractive with their pretty eyes and things. Besides some black people wish their weren't black so they wanna Marry someone who isn't black. Not all black people like white people some like light skinned people. Overall most black people like other races because they are sometimes prettier than us.
whiteboy

Beijing, China

#5996 Aug 22, 2013
Smart, intelligent, funny black girl with a great smile that doesn't sleep around

>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

White girl who sleeps with black males for "fun"

Real talk.
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#6004 Aug 24, 2013
whiteboy-Sienna--MACEO wrote:
Smart, intelligent, funny black girl with a great smile that doesn't sleep around
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >
White girl who sleeps with black males for a roof over his head! lmao "
Real talk.
MACEO

Black men will try to prey on weak low self esteem White women to "Live off them". If they marry them its normally to barter off marriage for "Financial Benefits or Insurance benefits" since they refuse to work, lazy or have too many responsibilities!
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#6006 Aug 24, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
Whining and pouting like a three year old does not reflect much on your intelligence. Just saying. LOL
MACEO

Why are all of the Attractive Highly Educated Black Anchor women all married to White males?

Soledad & husband
http://t1.gstatic.com/images...

Vivian Brown - Weather Channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch... =FvljwqX_Xks

Reischea Canidate
http://www.youtube.com/watch... =3ptQh97fFwk
Older White successful Husband
http://arodrive.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/0...

Richelle Carey - HLN
http://www.youtube.com/watch... =Bx5VZ6YKShM

Richelle Carey and husband Hugo Schywzer--Multi Millionaire

Tamron Hall - MSNBC
http://www.youtube.com/watch... =b5YYsMoerhQ
Older Successful White man Ryan O"Donnell
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/485945/thumbs/s-LAW...

Amy Holmes - GOP Political Commentator
http://www.youtube.com/watch... =bxZnhAI7j6s
Divorced a Black man and currently dating a Jewish Business man in LA
No picture!

Funny, I don't have drama filled stories on their lives . Why so many Black women dating/marrying out?
Sienna

Baltimore, MD

#6007 Aug 25, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
Whining and pouting like a three year old does not reflect much on your intelligence. Just saying. LOL
I don't whine nor pout for your inbred, white trash, backwards thinking a$$, save that diarrhea of a mouth for these race traitor Negros....
Sienna

Baltimore, MD

#6008 Aug 25, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, quit contradicting yourself! You lied to Jade about not being prejudice, but you are. You say I act like a three year old, who are you to throw stones?????
Sienna

Baltimore, MD

#6009 Aug 25, 2013
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Why are all of the Attractive Highly Educated Black Anchor women all married to White males?
Soledad & husband
Vivian Brown - Weather Channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch... =FvljwqX_Xks
Reischea Canidate
http://www.youtube.com/watch... =3ptQh97fFwk
Older White successful Husband
http://arodrive.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/0...
Richelle Carey - HLN
http://www.youtube.com/watch... =Bx5VZ6YKShM
Richelle Carey and husband Hugo Schywzer--Multi Millionaire
Tamron Hall - MSNBC
http://www.youtube.com/watch... =b5YYsMoerhQ
Older Successful White man Ryan O"Donnell
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/485945/thumbs/s-LAW...
Amy Holmes - GOP Political Commentator
http://www.youtube.com/watch... =bxZnhAI7j6s
Divorced a Black man and currently dating a Jewish Business man in LA
No picture!
Funny, I don't have drama filled stories on their lives . Why so many Black women dating/marrying out?
Look like Cassius ain't the only one who talks out of his a$$......
Sienna

Baltimore, MD

#6010 Aug 25, 2013
I am gonna say this again. "White men don't wanna marry Black women, he use her as his sex puppet so quit believing all of this gibberish about White men loving Black women because they don't care about Black people. White men are obnoxious,perverted, manipulative, & cold hearted. White women are viscous, conniving, & whorish that is why I want nothing to do with those honkies.......
auntie bee

United States

#6011 Aug 26, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....I suppose you'd b interested in older 'mature' black males?.........
did you drink too much rectal spermiside while in prison?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,535,051
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 5 min Alexa 36
Slave Prices Adjusted For Inflation 13 min 4everandaday 5
Political Correctness Is Dangerous 40 min Alexa 32
sheboon teacher and her apesistant brawl in cla... 42 min No Reparations 3
12 y/o N|G|ET torment 80 y/o woman! 55 min Dirt Poor Blacks LOL 1
Scientists isolate 52 “intelligence” genes. 57 min Dirt Poor Blacks LOL 3
Racism in America 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 554
White supremacist fake hanging of a black girl 5 hr Pissed off 14
Bill Cosby blames racism for his [email protected] scandal. 6 hr The Power Of Mast... 174
More from around the web