Why do good looking black women like ...
SinisterWitit

Cincinnati, OH

#5866 Jul 23, 2013
Because black men no love black when long time....LMAO
SinisterWitit

Cincinnati, OH

#5867 Jul 23, 2013
Because black men no love black women for long time....LMAO
latinasmakemesmi le

Melrose Park, IL

#5868 Jul 23, 2013
@ PHOENIX ASCENDED, I also do believe what you said about SIENNA BEING SCORNED. It irks me cause she keeps bringing up the bible when she keeps speaking of this white devil, god hates blasphemy, anyway I'm here because I love black women, I hope to meet my future wife very soon, love to all the BLACK BEAUTYS!
Sienna

Newark, NJ

#5869 Jul 23, 2013
I rather swallow razor blades than to ever mess with a krakka. As for Phoenix, you're dumb as hell for twisting my words. Yes I said white devil but that's what I'm calling these racist krakkas. You act like I said Jesus was white, that's blasphemous. As for Latina Lover, I don't care if you don't wanna argue with me anymore, the fact of matter is you're hogwash.......
Desta83

Newark, NJ

#5870 Jul 23, 2013
After reading what Sienna wrote, I have a question. Is it me, or am I hearing the female version of Alfie.......

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#5871 Jul 23, 2013
Sienna wrote:
<quoted text>You are Brainwashed by everything these krakkas are covering up.....
You're prejudiced and not a virtuous woman of The Lord.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#5872 Jul 23, 2013
latinasmakemesmile wrote:
@ PHOENIX ASCENDED, I also do believe what you said about SIENNA BEING SCORNED. It irks me cause she keeps bringing up the bible when she keeps speaking of this white devil, god hates blasphemy, anyway I'm here because I love black women, I hope to meet my future wife very soon, love to all the BLACK BEAUTYS!
I will pray for her and may you by His grace find a virtuous woman who will love and obey you.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#5873 Jul 23, 2013
Desta83 wrote:
After reading what Sienna wrote, I have a question. Is it me, or am I hearing the female version of Alfie.......
It's frightening to say the least.
Desta83

Baltimore, MD

#5874 Jul 23, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
It's frightening to say the least.
LOL! Somebody agrees with me.....

Level 4

Since: Jun 08

Louisville, KY

#5875 Jul 23, 2013
Sienna wrote:
<quoted text>I don't hate all White people, only these racist retards like Cassius who only care about other Whites. They're atrocious, vile, & disgusting. I really have nothing against White me, but as long they don't try hit on me they're okay in my book. I only date men of my own race, I'm not a racist but that's my choice....
If you consider yourself attractive then why wouldn't you want men of all kinds hitting on you?
Sienna

Baltimore, MD

#5876 Jul 23, 2013
PTBW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>
If you consider yourself attractive then why wouldn't you want men of all kinds hitting on you?
There are different men of other races besides Black & Native American who tried that, but I showed no interest. Besides White men seeing Black women as a bOOty call, Hispanic men treat women like Potato chips, can't stop at one, & Asian men marry women of their own race. That's why I don't want them to hit on me......
Sienna

Baltimore, MD

#5877 Jul 23, 2013
Desta83 wrote:
Forget You!!!!!
Sienna

Baltimore, MD

#5878 Jul 23, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
You're prejudiced and not a virtuous woman of The Lord.
Prejudice? Wow! I rather be prejudice than to be the White man's race traitor sex puppet........
Sienna

Paterson, NJ

#5879 Jul 24, 2013
I see those comments that Phoenix, LatinasMakeMeSmile & wrote about me. Y'all accusing me of being blasphemous? Both of y'all sound like retards, those were just statements. As for Desta, don't let the White man's evil spell get to you.......

“Power to the black V”

Level 2

Flawless

#5880 Jul 24, 2013
White men and Black women have to be attracted to U to date. They wouldn't just date anybody especially when they r going IR.
Sienna

Paterson, NJ

#5882 Jul 24, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
I state facts. You state deflecting revisionist history. Read your history books, I'll read the daily paper.
Once again you're covering up your a$$, just like any trailer trash redneck would aways do......
Desta83

Paterson, NJ

#5883 Jul 24, 2013
Sienna wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't take Rocket Science to figure out why The White man is called "The Devil." Besides stealing the American land from the Native Americans, & bringing the African people here against their will, & segregation, let me go through the list again since you wanna talk about negative Black stereotypes, & thinking that you're so superior.
My top 10 reasons why Black women should not date a White man;
1) They're child molesters
2) Most of them are serial killers
3) They don't care about Black people
4) Most of them are superficial
5) They're closet homosexuals
6) Most of them are cowards
7) They like kinky sex
8) Most of them age quicker
9) They're the worst kissers
10) He's only looking for a bOOty call, but won't put a ring on it
So there you have, now go lecture someone who gives a damn. Sorry I'm not desperate for trailer trash like you. I'm gonna let Alfie deal with you...
Get over it little girl, & quit ripping scabs off of old wounds. Just because you had one bad experience with a White man doesn't mean you have to put one label on all of them.......
Jade

Paterson, NJ

#5885 Jul 25, 2013
If you're asking why good looking black women love white men, because these days it's hard to find a good black man. Most black men are narcissistic, drama kings, & commitment phobes. Unless you're George Clooney & Owen Wilson white men can be commitment phobes as well as Asian, & Hispanic men, & there are a few narcissist, & drama kings who are white & any other race. As far as being beautiful, outer beauty shouldn't always matter, it's who you are on the inside that should matter........
Isila

UK

#5886 Jul 25, 2013
Because I want to be treated like a woman and not a sex object by some "emotionally unavailable" brother who got massive daddy-issues.(my daddy wasn't there for me so now I don't knowhow to be a man) Pathetic. Most of the so called good brothers are either male-chauvinists or weirdo conspiracy theorists. Don't want the drama don't need the drama. And I certainly do not want to be some lame brothers psychiatrist.
Desta83

Paterson, NJ

#5887 Jul 25, 2013
This is for the single ladies on hers, no matter what race a man is, here are 5 types of men that you want to avoid.

1) The Narcissist
2) The Drama King
3) The Commitment Phobe
4) The Misogynist
5) The Man Child

Always listen to your intuition & don't let a man take you for granted......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min SOS 1,419,751
Bill Clinton's wife = 1 million Muslim immigrants 12 min Hugh Janus 6
best of ben shapiro 33 min UltimateRateTV 1
Is Handicap Parking Only Also For Healthy Black... (Jul '08) 41 min Hugh Janus 67
Why do blacks claim they invented peanut butter? 47 min Hugh Janus 9
Blue ivy is UGLY!!!! (Jul '13) 1 hr sopheast 56
Natural Hair Trend Followers are Annoying - Som... 1 hr reallyawesome 1
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 1 hr LION 544
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 1 hr LION 47
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr LION 47,893
Interracial relationships. Who does it AFFECT?... (Sep '15) 4 hr enoch powell 62
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 7 hr ROMPER STOMPER 75
More from around the web