Why do good looking black women like ...
Sienna

Newark, NJ

#5820 Jul 20, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>
SAD BUT TRUE MACEO
Black men are "Last Choice" for women!
BM talks intelligently on how White men get the Best Black women! lmao
Do White Men Get The Best Black Women?
http://youtu.be/cjoRmDuxZT4
Black men are the "Janitors of other races of men" ! You play "Clean up Crew"
Black men are Garbage Men of America!
TRUE TRUE TRUE! LMAO
BLACK MEN TAKE THE WASTELAND OF WOMEN OTHER RACES DON'T WANT!
In the words of Alfie, go suck off your White master you race traitor........

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#5821 Jul 20, 2013
Sienna wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't take Rocket Science to figure out why The White man is called "The Devil." Besides stealing the American land from the Native Americans, & bringing the African people here against their will, & segregation, let me go through the list again since you wanna talk about negative Black stereotypes, & thinking that you're so superior.

My top 10 reasons why Black women should not date a White man;

1) They're child molesters
2) Most of them are serial killers
3) They don't care about Black people
4) Most of them are superficial
5) They're closet homosexuals
6) Most of them are cowards
7) They like kinky sex
8) Most of them age quicker
9) They're the worst kissers
10) He's only looking for a bOOty call, but won't put a ring on it

So there you have, now go lecture someone who gives a damn. Sorry I'm not desperate for trailer trash like you. I'm gonna let Alfie deal with you...
Why haven't you provided bible scriptures to correlate with your stance that the white devil equates to the Devil?

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#5822 Jul 20, 2013
Sienna wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't take Rocket Science to figure out why The White man is called "The Devil." Besides stealing the American land from the Native Americans, & bringing the African people here against their will, & segregation, let me go through the list again since you wanna talk about negative Black stereotypes, & thinking that you're so superior.

7) They like kinky sex

So there you have, now go lecture someone who gives a damn. Sorry I'm not desperate for trailer trash like you. I'm gonna let Alfie deal with you...
*...that the white man is the Devil?

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#5823 Jul 20, 2013
Sienna wrote:

7) They like kinky sex

Are you prejudice towards white people?

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#5824 Jul 20, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>Only the trash and debis is leaving the white race and we are grateful for that. So....you intellect is so insignificant that whites can control your thoughts. Wow. What a revelation my negro bitch.
Are you prejudice towards black people?
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#5825 Jul 20, 2013
Sienna wrote:
7) They like kinky sex
MACEO

BM hate it know that BW are dating WM on their level or up! BM thought he could continue to live off Black women!

WHITE WOMEN ARE THE NEW BLACK WOMEN! BLACK WOMEN ARE MOVING ON!

TRUE TRUE TRUE! LMAO

Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#5826 Jul 20, 2013
Phoenix Ascended-Sienna-ScofferMACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
Why haven't you provided bible scriptures to correlate with your stance that the white devil equates to the Devil?
It doesn't take Rocket Science to figure out why The White woman is called "The SheDevil." e African people here against their will, & segregation, let me go through the list again since you wanna talk about negative Black stereotypes, & thinking that you're so superior.

My top 10 reasons why Black men should not date a White woman;

1) They're Race Traitors use you for money or sex
2) Most of them USERS
5) They're closet Lesbians hate Black's in general
7) They like kinky sex

MACEO what do you have to show for yoru life being Submissive to Whiite males?

You've been submissive a Long Long time and white men didn't have to say anything to you; you automatically complied!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#5827 Jul 20, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO

MACEO

EXCELLENT VIDEO!

TRUE TRUE TRUE! LMAO

Sienna

Newark, NJ

#5828 Jul 20, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't have to take the good book to prove that The White man is The Devil. He actually earned that title because of all the evil things that they've done in both the past & present. They may smile in your face, but they're not always glad to see you, & may I remind you that White people don't care about Black people, never had & never will. It has nothing to do with me being prejudice, I am speaking the truth & if you don't wanna accept the truth, I feel bad for you......
Sienna

Newark, NJ

#5829 Jul 20, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't take Rocket Science to figure out why The White woman is called "The SheDevil." e African people here against their will, & segregation, let me go through the list again since you wanna talk about negative Black stereotypes, & thinking that you're so superior.
My top 10 reasons why Black men should not date a White woman;
1) They're Race Traitors use you for money or sex
2) Most of them USERS
5) They're closet Lesbians hate Black's in general
7) They like kinky sex
MACEO what do you have to show for yoru life being Submissive to Whiite males?
You've been submissive a Long Long time and white men didn't have to say anything to you; you automatically complied!
Well Alfie can speak for himself, he doesn't take up for race traitor hoes like you. As far as Black men, they're killing other Black men, they're not having sex with children just like your White master is doing........
Xxx

Providence, KY

#5830 Jul 20, 2013
Cause we have great big c####.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#5832 Jul 21, 2013
Sienna -Phoenix--MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't have to take the good book to prove that The White man is The Devil. He actually earned that title because of all the evil things that they've done in both the past & present. They may smile in your face, but they're not always glad to see you, & may I remind you that White people don't care about Black people, never had & never will. It has nothing to do with me being prejudice, I am speaking the truth & if you don't wanna accept the truth, I feel bad for you......
MACEO

Nothing is more Eviller than having a Mother with CANCER and not taking care of her or seeing about other Family members when your SUPPOSE TO BE THE MAN!

You ran a Marathon for your Ex White wife's family but DID NOTHING FOR YOUR OWN FAMILY!

ARE YOU A FOOL?
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#5833 Jul 21, 2013
Sienna wrote:
<quoted text>Well Alfie can speak for himself, he doesn't take up for race traitor hoes like you. As far as Black men, they're killing other Black men, they're not having sex with children just like your White master is doing........
MACEO

MACEO

Very Sad and Very YOU! lmao

A true GARBAGE MAN!

MACEO

EXCELLENT VIDEO!

TRUE TRUE TRUE! LMAO

Sienna

Newark, NJ

#5834 Jul 21, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
Very little on your pathetic list really means a shit. Let's look at abortion rates, violent crime rates, the number one killer of negro youths (other negroes) and last but not least the stagnant state of Sub-Saharan (Black) Africa which DOES NOT have white people. Go cry a river to some stupid liberal.
LOL!!!! LAIR, LIAR!!!!! You hogwash bigot, y'all are the cost of why our young Black me are dying & populating the prison system, because y'all made them think that they will never amount to nothing & will be nothing. This is all your fault krakka!!!!!!!
Sienna

Newark, NJ

#5835 Jul 21, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
MACEO
Very Sad and Very YOU! lmao
A true GARBAGE MAN!
MACEO
EXCELLENT VIDEO!
TRUE TRUE TRUE! LMAO
# WHITEMANSHOE, That's you bytch!!!!!!
Sienna

Newark, NJ

#5836 Jul 21, 2013
The truth is White men do not want to marry a Black woman, he sees them as a bOOty call.....
Sienna

Newark, NJ

#5839 Jul 22, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
\
Blame whites. This reflects the inferiority of the negro in that it cannot take responsibility for itself. No one forced the negro males to commit the crimes. No one forces the negro males to kill other negro males. You are a worthless, stupid, moronic negro bitch. No doubt about. Go cry a river to some stupid liberal somewhere.
Did I hurt your poor little feelings, I'm sorry! Wait no I'm not, I'm not blaming nobody, I am speaking the truth & you're the one covering it up you racist retard. You & other White people are the problem in this country since the beginning if time. I hear y'all talk about Black people need to go back to Africa? How about you racist krakkas go back to Europe, because this land belong to that Native Americans & while you're at it take all of the White people who live in South Africa with y'all back to Europe. Got anymore trash talk White Devil????
Sienna

Newark, NJ

#5840 Jul 22, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
\
Blame whites. This reflects the inferiority of the negro in that it cannot take responsibility for itself. No one forced the negro males to commit the crimes. No one forces the negro males to kill other negro males. You are a worthless, stupid, moronic negro bitch. No doubt about. Go cry a river to some stupid liberal somewhere.
The beginning of time.....
Sienna

Newark, NJ

#5841 Jul 22, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate all White people, only these racist retards like Cassius who only care about other Whites. They're atrocious, vile, & disgusting. I really have nothing against White me, but as long they don't try hit on me they're okay in my book. I only date men of my own race, I'm not a racist but that's my choice....
latinasmakemesmi le

Melrose Park, IL

#5842 Jul 22, 2013
This is FOR SIENNA, all white men are not homosexuals get facts befor3 you post lies, the black race has just as many lesbian and gay men as any other race. Why do u think africa has so many people with AIDS. Cause the black man loved taking it from behind

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,562,933
News Memories of bustling black enclave inspire visi... 8 min George Jackson III 3
Lol Trump's Presidency IMPOTENT! 10 min Chinga tu Madre 11
Christie Brinkley at 63 looks better than every... 16 min Kip 3
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 24 min dreamhunk 34,658
KIP: You're down with this, right? 35 min Marcus Washington 4
What Kind of White People are African Americans... 36 min KIP 26
Whites Should Stop Sending Aid To Africa, Israe... 50 min KIP 64
Buck beats 3 yo till he's good because he didn'... 1 hr T-BOS 14
More from around the web