Why do good looking black women like ...
Black Deal

United States

#5513 Jun 11, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>u dumb sheboon
You really calling us BM heboons

You white as hell devil
Black Deal

United States

#5515 Jun 11, 2013
Desta83 wrote:
<quoted text>I know you ain't talking! Judging by your jealousy towards White men & Black women you have diarrhea of a mouth & you give dumb Black men a bad name. Don't think I'm kissing up to White men because I'm not, everybody on here is sick of you displaying your hate & lack of education. Your doctor must diagnosis you ad mentally retarded because you're just a stupid child with no decent values....
Alfie be white devil who mad you BW took his white boyfriend from him
Desta83

Baltimore, MD

#5516 Jun 11, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
u dumb sheboon
At least I'm not some less attractive 40 year old retard with the mind of a 2 year old. That'll be you.....
Desta83

Baltimore, MD

#5517 Jun 11, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Alfie be white devil who mad you BW took his white boyfriend from him
Me dating a White man? No thanks!!!!!
feefeeland

Arlington, TX

#5518 Jun 12, 2013
Wow, I'm sorry. I truly thought for a woman it was all about being with the one that truly adores you. I personally seem to find that in white men
Alfie

UK

#5520 Jun 12, 2013
feefeeland wrote:
Wow, I'm sorry. I truly thought for a woman it was all about being with the one that truly adores you. I personally seem to find that in white men
sellout sheboon race traitor .....
u better keep giving ur white master a blo...w
job or else massa gon give u the bloody back....
Black Deal

United States

#5522 Jun 12, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>sellout sheboon race traitor .....
Hey go be thug hunter in homo forum devil

You idolater
dina

Chicago, IL

#5524 Jun 12, 2013
it nt a bad idea at all fr a black woman to date a white man..i will even be glad if i cn be hook up with a serious nd gud hearted white man.

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Kathmandu, Nepal

#5525 Jun 12, 2013
why u being such a racist ?
Alfie

UK

#5527 Jun 12, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
Alfie what do you say to your pathetically undesirable white woman???
ww r the most sought of all in the usa....

she is the only demograph to get double figures in weddings from all the races...

she is far above the sheboons.....
Black Deal

United States

#5529 Jun 12, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>Alfie what do you say to your pathetically undesirable white woman???
Alfie worship you white mfs

You happy aint you devil
Alfie

UK

#5531 Jun 12, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical negro male hypocrite. I just knew you had a white woman. Yes I did. LMAO!!!!!
wrong idiot...

I am just stating the facts ..
ww r far more demanded than the shebeasts...

facts r facts.....
White guy

East Perth, Australia

#5533 Jun 12, 2013
I think the reason black women prefer white men is the same reason Asian women prefer white men: we are looked upon as being more responsible and considerate. The asian women I know are wary of black men because of the way they, or their friends have been treated by black men in the past. Asian women prefer white men over asian men because they know from experience that as they age their asian husbands are more likely to take a young mistress, or dump them altogether for someone younger. Please don't take this post as a being racist rant. I'm only stating what I have heard after asking the same question to various women. I'm not saying all black men are irresponsible or treat women badly, all I'm saying is that enough black men are like this to make women unwilling to take a chance when they have other options
Desta83

Baltimore, MD

#5534 Jun 12, 2013
White guy wrote:
I think the reason black women prefer white men is the same reason Asian women prefer white men: we are looked upon as being more responsible and considerate. The asian women I know are wary of black men because of the way they, or their friends have been treated by black men in the past. Asian women prefer white men over asian men because they know from experience that as they age their asian husbands are more likely to take a young mistress, or dump them altogether for someone younger. Please don't take this post as a being racist rant. I'm only stating what I have heard after asking the same question to various women. I'm not saying all black men are irresponsible or treat women badly, all I'm saying is that enough black men are like this to make women unwilling to take a chance when they have other options
I'm glad that my fiance us not one of those stereotypical Black men.......
Desta83

Baltimore, MD

#5535 Jun 12, 2013
I am a Black woman who prefer to date within my race. Despite that, my White male co-wokers give me compliments as well as those who I never met. I just tell them thank you & I keep it moving. I'm not a racist, I just don't find them attractive because as a curvy woman it's hard to be in a relationship with most White men without them calling you fat. Most of them are superficial when it comes to body image, & they're also into kinky sex? EWWWW! Sorry to offend the White men but dating y'all ain't for me so leave me to my Black men, excluding ShyDevil, Alfie, & all these other stereotypical Black men. I am an elitist & want nothing to do with them, & I'm glad my fiance is also an elitist & yes he's my fine brown-skinned Black gentleman........
Alfie

UK

#5537 Jun 12, 2013
White guy wrote:
u r a fool to listen to a sheboon.....
they r lying n canniving.....

krakka they say what u want to hear....
Discreet

Charlotte, NC

#5538 Jun 13, 2013
To be honest, it's not about color for me. I was raised in a good home where we were brought up to not settle for less and be the best. My top desire in a man is for him to be eloquent and have the ability to keep up in a conversation with me. I can not stand improper grammar or the mispronunciation of words. It's like listening to chalk screech across the board for me and makes my insides cringe.

It's not that I don't like black men, I'm sure I would if I could find one like this. I would love it if I could find one that had these traits. I know one is out there, but UNFORTUNATELY most of them are worried that these qualities make them "white" (whatever that's supposed to mean, I never understood how someone can act "white" or "black").

However, it's not acting "white" or "black". The more accurate terms are "proper" and "improper". In high school I was pretty much crossed off the list for all of the black guys. They all assumed that because of my demeanor that I was only into white boys. Not true, I had quite a few crushes on some of them, but they would choose the white girls because they felt I would never give them a chance.

I'm not snooty at all, I'm fun loving and adore learning about different cultures and languages. I don't judge people by their appearances, just how they carry themselves. Anywho, I figured it would be easier to get a decent "brother" in college, but here I am, going into my fourth year of being a science major and I STILL have yet to be courted by a decent black man.

Caucasian men, Latino men, and even black men that speak to me like they just stepped out of that "Friday" movie have all approached me. But the decent black men, the ONLY ones that could withstand the typical boyfriend interview with my parents, have not. Nope, they're too busy chasing after women of other nationalities.

So THIS, my darlings, THIS just may be the underlying reason why other beautiful and educated black women are mostly with men of other races. I know it is for me.
Alfie

UK

#5539 Jun 13, 2013
Discreet wrote:
To be honest, it's not about color for me. I was raised in a good home where we were brought up to not settle for less and be the best. My top desire in a man is for him to be eloquent and have the ability to keep up in a conversation with me. I can not stand improper grammar or the mispronunciation of words. It's like listening to chalk screech across the board for me and makes my insides cringe.
It's not that I don't like black men, I'm sure I would if I could find one like this. I would love it if I could find one that had these traits. I know one is out there, but UNFORTUNATELY most of them are worried that these qualities make them "white" (whatever that's supposed to mean, I never understood how someone can act "white" or "black").
However, it's not acting "white" or "black". The more accurate terms are "proper" and "improper". In high school I was pretty much crossed off the list for all of the black guys. They all assumed that because of my demeanor that I was only into white boys. Not true, I had quite a few crushes on some of them, but they would choose the white girls because they felt I would never give them a chance.
I'm not snooty at all, I'm fun loving and adore learning about different cultures and languages. I don't judge people by their appearances, just how they carry themselves. Anywho, I figured it would be easier to get a decent "brother" in college, but here I am, going into my fourth year of being a science major and I STILL have yet to be courted by a decent black man.
Caucasian men, Latino men, and even black men that speak to me like they just stepped out of that "Friday" movie have all approached me. But the decent black men, the ONLY ones that could withstand the typical boyfriend interview with my parents, have not. Nope, they're too busy chasing after women of other nationalities.
So THIS, my darlings, THIS just may be the underlying reason why other beautiful and educated black women are mostly with men of other races. I know it is for me.
hogwash u r a wm worshipper n a sellout n ur
trying to justify it....
skin colour does matter....

if u sheboons want wm then go for him but dont lie on us bm....
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#5540 Jun 13, 2013
Alfie-dina-redbull1387-Cassius Chaerea-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
sellout sheboon race traitor .....
Maceo

Right Back At you!

sellout heboon race traitor .....
u better keep giving ur white master daughter and the master anal sex and a blo...w
job or else massa gon give u the bloody back...and no job!

White men own you!
Black Deal

United States

#5541 Jun 13, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>hogwash u r a wm worshipper n a sellout n ur
trying to justify it....
skin colour does matter....

if u sheboons want wm then go for him but dont lie on us bm....
Stop projecting devil

You worship white man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Teaman 1,550,472
Latina women hating on black women. (Apr '09) 17 min Breezee 5,180
I think white boys are jealous of Black men (Mar '13) 19 min prevent brain shr... 863
CNNs Van Jones calls Russia story a nothing burger 22 min prevent brain shr... 8
White Men RULE the True Alpha Males 24 min T-BOS 8
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 28 min Lawrence Wolf 210
Why Upscale BW should go for WM 28 min Hmm 23
white ppl are always at war or preparing for war 3 hr 2 Dogs 161
He feared for his Life 5 hr 9a43w62x 65
More from around the web