Why do good looking black women like ...
Desta83

Baltimore, MD

#5496 Jun 10, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
u dumb stupid negro bytch....
coon dancing for the wm....
Your mother's a stupid negro bytch. When she was pregnant with you, someone slipped a Micky in her drink & you came out retarded. I don't do White, if I was you need to mind your business, I don't need your crappy opinions. You're just mad because the entire Black race evicted your smug arse because you give all if us a bad name by kissing up to White & Asian women. They'll treat you like a f#ck toy & forget all about you. As for me, I would never touch a White man with a 10ft pole, I care if he's washing my car in a thong. I only give my heart to my Black men except for you because I'll say this again. U R SOFA KING WE TODD DID!!!!
Desta83

Baltimore, MD

#5497 Jun 10, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Alfie looking for white dick so watch out devil
He sure is. Can't get enough of that raw chicken meat. Plus he's a half-minded jackhole....
Desta83

Baltimore, MD

#5498 Jun 10, 2013
Alfie is desperate for a White woman & yet he call us Black women sheboons? What an uneducated, insecure hypocrite! Even though I'm one of those Black women who prefer to date within my race, he doesn't give me a pass, I'm still a sheboon. Whatever dude, at least I won't be the one who'll die alone!
Bluelovejay

Long Beach, CA

#5499 Jun 11, 2013
?
Bluelovejay

Long Beach, CA

#5500 Jun 11, 2013
I dont think this is a serious forum. there is a lot more behind just a broad quest as stated before. African American women are exceeding African American men in academics and high professions in large numbers so it its not simply a question of "race" which is a made up term used to promote white hegemony but of ratio. if there are more educated "black" women who are looking for men than meat their same educations and profession stander then there are actual black men who do meat that standard then you have a surplus of available African american women who are left with either choosing men within their own culture that do not mean their standers or looking outside of their culture for suitable men, which can be any culture that meats that ideal. This can also be applied to the white men whit women category as well. why are white men looking to date black women? beyond categories of attraction? So basically there are men and women who will look beyond there prescribed race to meat their compatibility need. Is that wrong? I am well aware that within the African American Culture there is a lack of continuity and Identity. Being Diaspora Africans in american there is a lot of misconceptions and lack of unity within our culture and that may play a part in the education gape between black men and black women, along with other factors. But I think its best to keep and open mind to conversations like this. we all are entitled to our own opinion and forums are used to express them and not start "race" argument or perpetuate stereotypes and discrimination.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#5501 Jun 11, 2013
Capree wrote:
ccChocolategirl, please don't is to this idiot BlackDeal his pleads for hand-outs. Many black men are never going to get respect from others with this mentality. His reasoning is all self-serving and hypocritical.
Capree

Black men are stupid, I truly don't understand it!

Big knob wrote
Blackdeal-Alfire-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text> Capree is in a state of denial if wht folks wanted to do right they would intergrate the encominics, theyre not going to transfer the wealth into the hands into of a bw period. Thats why when a bm is rich they throw a ww in front of him he is loyal and didint sellout hes drawn out that money goes right back to the white community because black men like myself are obsessed with wth women.

I didnt mean to make an azz out of these ladies but I had to tell the truth, ir bw non bm is usially a sucessful bw average guy I have a cousin whos an attorney, her husbands a latino hes construction worker, this is the hypocrisy of bw im talking about, hes a nice guy hes not on her level.im am come to speak the truth despute what I say based on the merit of the argument.
Maceo

Stop telling lies, I read books and most Black women marry IR on their level or above!

When Black woman marries a Black man in 87% of the time she is the breadwinner while he remains marginal and unemployed on and off during the relationship as well as men focus on "Cheating" like you did to your White wife! Most men don't feel like men when they have to ask a woman for money!

You married an UGLY FAT UNEDUCATED White woman and you chased the same while you were married. You invested more in WW than you have any Black women including your family members! You took your pennies and made sure they went right back into the White community to help WW/WM.

You and your friends do that out of SPITE like most Black men!

None of my IR GF or any woman in BWE expanded their options to date less than White man. They maybe older but they are normally established educated men like themselves.

Notice how you and your IR BM friends accept "Low Rate Fat Uneducated WW" to live off her or you'll scrap your pennies for an average WW who's just above board so you can support them vs Black woman and your children.

You and our friends sound like Terrance Howard
Terrance Howard: Black Women Are Antiquated, White Women Represent Progress

http://www.whataboutourdaughters.com/waod/201...

Black men accept uneducated White women with little to offer and will take care of them like you did! You could have found a Fat Black Uneducated BW in the race but you chose a White woman instead and chase similar while married!

Sorry I disagree with you, I see who my friends marry. Most IR BW live better and the marriages last! I do know some BM/BW couples you live well but she is normally the breadwinner while he cheats on her all the time!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#5502 Jun 11, 2013
Desta83-Alfie--MACEO wrote:
Alfie is desperate for a White woman & yet he call us Black women sheboons? What an uneducated, insecure hypocrite! Even though I'm one of those Black women who prefer to date within my race, he doesn't give me a pass, I'm still a sheboon. Whatever dude, at least I won't be the one who'll die alone!
MACEO

After chasing Lowly Trashy WW for 40 years your alone and sickly! So you gave all of your time to White women/men while you put black folks down.

Now what?

Your 60 years old and don't have much time left! What have you contributed to the black race other than hating on Black women?
Alfie

UK

#5504 Jun 11, 2013
Bluelovejay wrote:
I dont think this is a serious forum. there is a lot more behind just a broad quest as stated before. African American women are exceeding African American men in academics and high professions in large numbers so it its not simply a question of "race" which is a made up term used to promote white hegemony but of ratio. if there are more educated "black" women who are looking for men than meat their same educations and profession stander then there are actual black men who do meat that standard then you have a surplus of available African american women who are left with either choosing men within their own culture that do not mean their standers or looking outside of their culture for suitable men, which can be any culture that meats that ideal. This can also be applied to the white men whit women category as well. why are white men looking to date black women? beyond categories of attraction? So basically there are men and women who will look beyond there prescribed race to meat their compatibility need. Is that wrong? I am well aware that within the African American Culture there is a lack of continuity and Identity. Being Diaspora Africans in american there is a lot of misconceptions and lack of unity within our culture and that may play a part in the education gape between black men and black women, along with other factors. But I think its best to keep and open mind to conversations like this. we all are entitled to our own opinion and forums are used to express them and not start "race" argument or perpetuate stereotypes and discrimination.
hogwash
u sound like a wm worshipper...
ppl here r serious...

bm make more than sheboons ,check the stats..
we have more income and more wealth than
the beasties....
they have degrees but we have the funds...
there r far more bm making 75k than shebeasts...
n there r far far far more of us making 250k
or more than them...the higher u go the more
the gap widens...

wm approach shebeasts as we all know they
r easy meat for wm...
Black Deal

United States

#5505 Jun 11, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>hogwash
ppl here r serious...

the beasties....
the gap widens...

r easy meat for wm...
Homo forum around the corner

Go worship white man there devil
Black Deal

United States

#5506 Jun 11, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>hogwash
ppl here r serious...

the beasties....
the gap widens...

r easy meat for wm...
You calling us BM heboons because black females come from our nut sack

So go bow down to white mfs in homo forum

You worship white phallic symbol devil
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#5507 Jun 11, 2013
Black Deal-Alfie--MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
You calling us BM heboons because black females come from our nut sack
So go bow down to white mfs in homo forum
You worship white phallic symbol devil
MACEO

You sound worried and concern MACEO? Lmao
I guess because your Black Phallic is not working your IMPOTENT from poor health! Oh well women still want Sex and love so it doesn't matter what the color is as long as its GOOD! lmao

Nobody cares anymore they just want an attractive woman who's in their corner! I find that to be true when I go out! Many men even White men now don't seem to care but it depends on where you live in the country....more Urban is more acceptable!

Many cities like DC are melting pots!
Desta83

Baltimore, MD

#5508 Jun 11, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
hogwash
ppl here r serious...
the beasties....
the gap widens...
r easy meat for wm...
I know you ain't talking! Judging by your jealousy towards White men & Black women you have diarrhea of a mouth & you give dumb Black men a bad name. Don't think I'm kissing up to White men because I'm not, everybody on here is sick of you displaying your hate & lack of education. Your doctor must diagnosis you ad mentally retarded because you're just a stupid child with no decent values....
Ambiguous

Oakvale, WV

#5509 Jun 11, 2013
I think mixed raced men are the most attractive, not just regular ol' white or black men. I have a lot of love for the light skinned blacks too.

Regarding white men, number wise, a black woman is more likely to find a more suitable, subequal partner if she choses to include them.

Of course that's not to say that there aren't suitable, subequal black mates out there. I guess that's problem for darker skinned women because honestly I have no trouble attracting men of various backgrounds.
Bluelovejay

Long Beach, CA

#5510 Jun 11, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Homo forum around the corner
Go worship white man there devil
Well like I mentioned above everyone on here is entitled to their opinions. I have given mine and you can take it as you will. All the the arguments on this forum are based off of emotions (Ethos) not logic. I know the quality of my person and never yield it based on prescribed categories. I am a human being and I am attracted to men that Meat my standards and have dated many suitable males of various ethnicity I am also completely aware of my history form all aspects of my origin. I think it is just a changing time for people in american and old taboos are being questions and sought unfit and not rational.

I hope no one is letting the negative things said in this forum affect them. These are just opinions of people you may never meet in reality saying things to work people up and know that their is no consequents for say what they want even if its racist, sexist and derogatory. Not everyone is a responsible human being. well at least I was able to see how some look at this topic and how some have chosen to address it. there are hundreds of forums that look at this same topic in different ways so it is good to know that the world is not limited to just the people on this site.
Alfie

UK

#5511 Jun 11, 2013
Desta83 wrote:
<quoted text>I know you ain't talking! Judging by your jealousy towards White men & Black women you have diarrhea of a mouth & you give dumb Black men a bad name. Don't think I'm kissing up to White men because I'm not, everybody on here is sick of you displaying your hate & lack of education. Your doctor must diagnosis you ad mentally retarded because you're just a stupid child with no decent values....
u dumb sheboon
Alfie

UK

#5512 Jun 11, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
You sound worried and concern MACEO? Lmao
I guess because your Black Phallic is not working your IMPOTENT from poor health! Oh well women still want Sex and love so it doesn't matter what the color is as long as its GOOD! lmao
Nobody cares anymore they just want an attractive woman who's in their corner! I find that to be true when I go out! Many men even White men now don't seem to care but it depends on where you live in the country....more Urban is more acceptable!
Many cities like DC are melting pots!
liar...

nobody is marrying u sheboons.....
ur ir marraige numbers r the lowest....
everyone scre..w u but no one marry u...

hit it n quit it...
Black Deal

United States

#5513 Jun 11, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>u dumb sheboon
You really calling us BM heboons

You white as hell devil
Black Deal

United States

#5515 Jun 11, 2013
Desta83 wrote:
<quoted text>I know you ain't talking! Judging by your jealousy towards White men & Black women you have diarrhea of a mouth & you give dumb Black men a bad name. Don't think I'm kissing up to White men because I'm not, everybody on here is sick of you displaying your hate & lack of education. Your doctor must diagnosis you ad mentally retarded because you're just a stupid child with no decent values....
Alfie be white devil who mad you BW took his white boyfriend from him
Desta83

Baltimore, MD

#5516 Jun 11, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
u dumb sheboon
At least I'm not some less attractive 40 year old retard with the mind of a 2 year old. That'll be you.....
Desta83

Baltimore, MD

#5517 Jun 11, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Alfie be white devil who mad you BW took his white boyfriend from him
Me dating a White man? No thanks!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Jacques Orleans ... 1,601,450
Whitey saves the day again: AIDS cured! 38 min Hmm the meanie 20
Challenge 47 min RealTalk 1
Xavier Colvin comes out as gay 51 min Blackest 6
Delusional Buchanan: USA Has No Divinely-Mandat... 54 min Blackest 5
The DOWNFALL of USA Should be Welcomed by Black... 57 min Blackest 3
Is it possible that Blacks built smaller pyrami... 1 hr Blackest 2
Nighur decapitates puppy because it soiled the ... 1 hr Mr Lee 24
Young ape [email protected] 67 yo woman for 11 hours 3 hr Mr Lee 44
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 7 hr Legion_is_Maceo 1,580
More from around the web