Desta83

Baltimore, MD

#5422 May 31, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>That sounds reasonable. What matters most if the quality of character, not the color of skin. But reasonableness is alien to many of the boneheads in Topix.
You're right about that. All I do is laugh at them. They ain't nothing but jokers with heads up their arses.....
Nikki

Marysville, WA

#5423 May 31, 2013
Marisa wrote:
Kitty, really??
I have met some nice black men at work before. Do all attractive black women think mostly white men only can treat them well?

"All"? Really? So just because a FEW black women say what they like or don't like, you actually think ALL of them are like that? Do you have any idea how ignorant that type of statement is Marisa? Making sweeping generalizations because of the actions of a few is an extremely stupid thing to do.
Andromeda

Nesbru, Norway

#5424 May 31, 2013
i am as white as snow, but i wanna tell micky over here something from the bottom of my heart..

I hope you burn in hell you racist piece of trash!!

spits on your face
auntie bee

United States

#5425 Jun 1, 2013
because they are tired of getting prison pecker shyt rubbed all over their coochies.
Alfie

UK

#5426 Jun 1, 2013
Desta83 wrote:
<quoted text>You're right about that. All I do is laugh at them. They ain't nothing but jokers with heads up their arses.....
boy r u eager to suck up to massa....

sheboon race traitor...

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#5427 Jun 1, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
sheboon race traitor...
You still on here showcasing your jealous for wm. Lol tragedy
Desta83

Baltimore, MD

#5428 Jun 1, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
sheboon race traitor...
You retard, just because I'm complimenting someone who's not Black, doesn't mean I'm a traitor. Go find a cave bytch, I'm sick & tired of listening to your insecurities & so is everyone else. Between Sadbuttrue, & The World's Biggest Loser& Shydevil, you're worse than both of them. I call y'all "The Crazy Squad".......
Desta83

Baltimore, MD

#5429 Jun 1, 2013
Beware of "The Crazy Squad," they're known as Alfie, Sadbuttrue, World Champion, & Shydevil. These evil-doers must be stopped.....
Desta83

Baltimore, MD

#5431 Jun 1, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
sheboon race traitor...
You're pathetic, all you do is come on here & inflict jealousy upon White men. Not only that but you're making yourself sound like a fool on here. If you wanna be mad at White men & women, get mad at the ones who done you & your family ill, get mad at the members if the KKK & these other racially motivated groups, get mad at those who are serial killers, get mad at those who are child molesters, & get mad at those who are into kinky sex fetishes. I'll tell you what, I can compliment a White man & he can compliment me, but I still wouldn't touch him with a 10ft pole. Better recognize who you're messing with Mr. Third Grade Education, you're messing with the wrong woman......
Hey

Williamsburg, VA

#5432 Jun 3, 2013
Kitty Belle wrote:
*ignores the racist idiots* Because us attractive black women usually have standards and prefer nicer guys who will treat us right. Typically, they tend to be white.=)
R u serious its said that u know what our community goes through but u never give that thought do u white ppl dont treat black woman better than black men u idiot they just have money education that's inhereted which gives u and illusion of better stupid instead of helping your ppl u said fuck your ppl and there are a lot of brothers who are trying and I mean from scratch but the facts of the matter are over look
Desta83

Elizabeth, NJ

#5433 Jun 3, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>.
R u serious its said that u know what our community goes through but u never give that thought do u white ppl dont treat black woman better than black men u idiot they just have money education that's inhereted which gives u and illusion of better stupid instead of helping your ppl u said fuck your ppl and there are a lot of brothers who are trying and I mean from scratch but the facts of the matter are over look
Apparently, she's using that as an excuse to turn her back on you fine Black gentlemen. Me, I don't give up on finding my Black Knight in shining armour. I'll admit that I've dated White men before but I felt no connection.....
Desta83

Elizabeth, NJ

#5434 Jun 4, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
sheboon race traitor...
When I called you Mr. Third Grade Education, that's because you're as smart as you claim to be. You're just conceited, now you said White men give Black women bastard kids & STD's? That's any man who rather be players than boyfriends or husbands. Next time come up with something fresh, because your jokes are stale.....
Coonstriker

Stockton, CA

#5435 Jun 4, 2013
truth wrote:
hey im a good blck men i go to college an i date white girls not that black girls are not hot i just like to date white girls so i can have a good wife and i kick it with alot of white guys and wen we talke about black girls they get real happy to talk about sex so balck girls wen you date white boys just pick the right ones
Yeah but white men and black women couples last longer than black male and white woman couples. Look at marriage statistics...

No offense but you're going to be a dirty lil secret to that white ho in 10 years and I hope her past ruins her future with white men.
truelove2013

Washington, DC

#5436 Jun 4, 2013
Wow. Who the hell cares who u r dating im dating a white guy and i love it. I would date a black guys but its hard to find a good one now a days.
Hyman10

United States

#5437 Jun 4, 2013
Black women cheek my out on moco space user name hyman i love jusie black women

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Anonymous Proxy

#5439 Jun 5, 2013
Brilliant Disguise wrote:
<quoted text> You're saying that because you know there are very few black women that can get the attention of white men because most of them have blue gums, black skin, and nostrils like Esther Rolle. Next.......
\

That's ironic, my mom had darkish-caramel skin and "Black" features (she looked kinda mixed coz she was 1/4 Asiatic Native American and had long wavy hair) and a bunch of White, Asian, and Mexican men hit on her. Black men hit on her the least.

and she had a shapely figure. bam.

What can u say about that? retarded ass people i swear
Alfie

UK

#5440 Jun 5, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
You still on here showcasing your jealous for wm. Lol tragedy
no im showing my disgust for stupid
sheboons
Alfie

UK

#5441 Jun 5, 2013
xbrownsugarx wrote:
<quoted text>\
That's ironic, my mom had darkish-caramel skin and "Black" features (she looked kinda mixed coz she was 1/4 Asiatic Native American and had long wavy hair) and a bunch of White, Asian, and Mexican men hit on her. Black men hit on her the least.
and she had a shapely figure. bam.
What can u say about that? retarded ass people i swear
hey moron wm dont approach shebeasts coz they like u but rather coz they know the beasties r easy meat
Alfie

UK

#5442 Jun 5, 2013
Desta83 wrote:
<quoted text>You're pathetic, all you do is come on here & inflict jealousy upon White men. Not only that but you're making yourself sound like a fool on here. If you wanna be mad at White men & women, get mad at the ones who done you & your family ill, get mad at the members if the KKK & these other racially motivated groups, get mad at those who are serial killers, get mad at those who are child molesters, & get mad at those who are into kinky sex fetishes. I'll tell you what, I can compliment a White man & he can compliment me, but I still wouldn't touch him with a 10ft pole. Better recognize who you're messing with Mr. Third Grade Education, you're messing with the wrong woman......
not jealousy of wm but hatred of stupid
shebeasts
Alfie

UK

#5443 Jun 5, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they can. NO Woman of any race except those significantly lacking in mental and/or emostional states would "settle" for the black male.
nope there r many women who like us bm
esp ww

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Non-AAs have NO RIGHT to be in this forum 6 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 109
Why don't black men like Asian women? (Dec '13) 7 min ThatBlackGuy 340
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 7 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 104,736
Indian Men & Black Women dating and marrying (Jul '07) 8 min Gabonese girl in ... 5,543
White mans lies.. 9 min Antonio 10
Black Nubians Were The Original Egyptians 11 min African AE 348
Recent poll finds Asian women to be the MOST FE... (Oct '10) 18 min OOO 206
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 37 min African AE 28,626
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr KiloEcho 30,255
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 2 hr Thugs Suck 104
More from around the web