Why do good looking black women like ...
Jean-Paul

Glasgow, UK

#5400 May 28, 2013
Desta83 wrote:
I meant to type I'm not against interracial dating. I'm not a racist everybody, just a mistake.....
Glad you cleared that up, seems like race is more of an issue in the states, so can't speak for American white men but I (englishman) can say I never look at my gf and see a black women, I mean I can see she's black, I'm not blind, but I see her jawline and little freckle on her neck that I love the slight imperfections that makes someone perfect for you.
Brilliant Disguise

Houston, TX

#5402 May 29, 2013
Desta83 wrote:
<quoted text>What's your malfunction & what's your connection with Maceo? You must be obsessed with him or it. All I can do is laugh at your pathetic arse....
MACEO dumped her several years ago but she still carries a torch for him. He went out one day for a loaf of bread and some smokes and never came back.
Desta83

Newark, NJ

#5405 May 29, 2013
World Champion wrote:
<quoted text>
My nightmare lasts about 90-100 years in my family. What you reffer to as malnourished we in the medical field call healthy living. If butterbeans ass bags and ummhmm bbq sauce nipple sacks is sexy for you then go girl yo go girl straight to the diabetes line at the hospital. Umhhm lemmmee gettsa tripple fried chitlin on my baby back rumpa dumper. Weh you must go thru alot of toilet paper and inscence.
What part of I don't want you don't you understand? Leave me to my Black men. You have nothing to offer me except bastard kids, STD's & a long list of racial slurs. A lot of you White men are alike, creepy as hell.....
Desta83

Newark, NJ

#5406 May 29, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
GO DIE! LMAO
Butcher, you mad because Maceo left your crazy, pathetic arse years ago. Now you're holding a personal vendetta against him & making yourself sound like a fool on here. GTFOH!!!!!!
Desta83

Newark, NJ

#5407 May 29, 2013
World Champion wrote:
<quoted text>
My nightmare lasts about 90-100 years in my family. What you reffer to as malnourished we in the medical field call healthy living. If butterbeans ass bags and ummhmm bbq sauce nipple sacks is sexy for you then go girl yo go girl straight to the diabetes line at the hospital. Umhhm lemmmee gettsa tripple fried chitlin on my baby back rumpa dumper. Weh you must go thru alot of toilet paper and inscence.
You mother might've dropped you on you head when you were a baby. What's sexy about being 5'10" & 118lbs & a size 2? Nothing. That's more like anorexic. To let you know I'm 5'9" & weigh 160 lbs. & I wear a size 12, that's average since you wanna bring up medical statistics. If you prefer chicks who look like 10 year old boys, that's your own bad taste in women. My Black man appreciate my curves, I'm not fat & I'm not a diabetic either, I'm curvy & healthy....
alfie

UK

#5408 May 29, 2013
Jean-Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you cleared that up, seems like race is more of an issue in the states, so can't speak for American white men but I (englishman) can say I never look at my gf and see a black women, I mean I can see she's black, I'm not blind, but I see her jawline and little freckle on her neck that I love the slight imperfections that makes someone perfect for you.
itor gi

hey krakka go ply with ur sheboon traitor girlfriend....

wm n shebeasts make half breed mutants
Desta83

Newark, NJ

#5409 May 29, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
GO DIE! LMAO
Bytch, you mad because Maceo left you crazy pathetic arse years ago. Now you're on here holding a personal vendetta against him? You sound like a damn fool, GTFOH!!!!
frogurs

West Mifflin, PA

#5410 May 29, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……
White Money Talks
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#5411 May 29, 2013
alfie wrote:
<quoted text>itor gi
MACEO PATTERSON

This is what BWE girls call you by Alfie! LMAO. They know your name and where you work!

How Roger Ebert Embraced Black Beauty
The late critic's love for his African-American wife could be a lesson to many African American men.

By: Keli Goff | Posted: April 10, 2013 at 12:31 AM

(The Root)-- While the world continues to mourn the loss of film critic Roger Ebert, who died last week at the age of 70, and celebrate his love of film, many also have been introduced to his other great love: his wife, Chaz.

Though we have become a culture that increasingly celebrates women not for their own accomplishments but for their ability to marry or become a baby mama of an accomplished man (see Basketball Wives, Real Housewives, etc.), Chaz Ebert stands out. She is a woman who was very much accomplished in her own right when the couple met (as a lawyer at a major Chicago firm) and whose accomplishments helped her husband realize his full potential in a manner he never would have without her -- according to him.

She became vice president of his production company but didn't use the role as a vanity title the way some relatives of celebrities are wont to do. He wrote of her tenure, "She organized my contracts, protected my interests, negotiated, wheeled and dealed. I've never understood business and have no patience with business meetings or legal details. I had a weakness for signing things just to make them go away. She observed this, and defended me. It was a partnership."

He had many reasons to appreciate her, but unlike many husbands, or wives, he did something extraordinary. In 2012 he wrote down every single one of them in a 3,000-word essay titled "Roger Loves Chaz." It sets the bar extremely high for any future love letters, which is how it reads -- like an extremely detailed love letter.

In it he cited one of the main attributes that drew him to her. "I liked her looks, her voluptuous figure, and the way she presented herself." The line stood out because we live in a society that dictates that there is a certain "type" of woman to whom powerful men are supposed to gravitate. That type is often a certain complexion, a size 2, with long, flowing hair (either her own or purchased from someone). To be clear, I am not "hating" on women who fit this traditional standard of "perfect" beauty. But I am "hating" on the idea that there is only one definition -- which seems to get narrower with each passing year.

Yet when Ebert met his wife -- who is a dark, chocolate-brown, voluptuous, African-American woman -- he was at the height of his career. He was a nationally recognized 50-year-old man with power and money, and the woman he found so beautiful that he actually made up an excuse to garner an introduction to her in a crowded restaurant is someone who epitomizes African-American beauty. Not the Eurocentric standard that society keeps trying to convince us that men of his stature -- and men, period -- seek. This is not the first time Ebert displayed an appreciation for such beauty. He previously squired Oprah Winfrey.

Did I happen to mention, for those who don't know, that Roger Ebert was white?

http://www.theroot.com/views/how-roger-ebert-...
Desta83

Newark, NJ

#5412 May 30, 2013
I speak for myself & other elite Black women. We're not all bougie, & snobbish (that's usually the ghetto black women who act that way). An elite Black woman is more classier than the Black women you see on Basketball Wives. As far as dating, we don't always want a White man, some of us date men our own race too. Yes we stay away from the uneducated drug addicts, the players, the thugs, & the block huggers. We turn our attention to elite Black men who values the inner & outter beauty of a Black woman......
Desta83

Newark, NJ

#5413 May 30, 2013
Excuse me, I mean the once & always ghetto Black women who are bougie, & snobbish, & the ladies from Basketball Wives, they're not elite at all, they're just gold-digging hoes. I hate that show!!!!!
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#5414 May 30, 2013
alfie wrote:
<quoted text>itor gi
Try and calm yourself. It ain't the end of the world.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#5415 May 30, 2013
Though the number of BM/WF couples is high in the pool of interracial sex or dating, all configurations of IR pairings are growing at the same steady rate, including those of WM/BF, which are hot on the tail. It's a fact that several find difficult to accept.
Desta83

Newark, NJ

#5416 May 30, 2013
Jean-Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you feel that way about your woman. The problem it's easier to accept a BM/WF relationship, but a WM/BF relationship it's hard to accept it. I'm not against interracial dating myself but it's not for me & those who are in one, all I can do is show my love & respect.....
Alfie

UK

#5417 May 30, 2013
Desta83 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad you feel that way about your woman. The problem it's easier to accept a BM/WF relationship, but a WM/BF relationship it's hard to accept it. I'm not against interracial dating myself but it's not for me & those who are in one, all I can do is show my love & respect.....
stop sucking up u stupid ,negro bytch
John

London, UK

#5418 May 30, 2013
I dont know.

here is a Very good looking black women tells it how it is:

Thank you
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#5419 May 30, 2013
alfie wrote:
<quoted text>itor gi

Oh no!

You're still obsessing over white men.

Sir, there are forums available for you that cater that to that particular sexual orientation on Topix.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#5420 May 31, 2013
Jean-Paul wrote:
As a white British guy, I laugh at how stereotypical cliches still really exist. I go for hot girls could be a black, white, asian or eskimo lol just depends if there pretty and all women are hardwork! I've been with unfaithful white girls, had some really laid back black friends who couldn't do enough to please and an asian gf who was totally controlling, theres a few of the classic stereotypes dismantled. If your an arsehole, your an arsehole no matter what colour you are! To say a white guy or women will treat you better than there black counterparts is like saying all left handed people are serial killers, its that crazy. In fact there is only one difference between races and that's they look abit different, they are equally beautiful, ugly, loving and hating.
That sounds reasonable. What matters most if the quality of character, not the color of skin. But reasonableness is alien to many of the boneheads in Topix.
Desta83

Arlington, VA

#5421 May 31, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
stop sucking up u stupid ,negro bytch
Quit making an arse out of yourself you insensitive little boy. Go back to Middle School! BTW, I'm not sucking up, just giving my props. So what if I'm not a racist. I want nothing to do with you or your pity party. Besides you're darker than me, so what does that make you? You're another negro bytch. A prison negro butcher, don't drop the soap homo!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!:-D
Desta83

Arlington, VA

#5422 May 31, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>That sounds reasonable. What matters most if the quality of character, not the color of skin. But reasonableness is alien to many of the boneheads in Topix.
You're right about that. All I do is laugh at them. They ain't nothing but jokers with heads up their arses.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Serious Question For Blacks 1 min Trayvon Had It Co... 29
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 3 min dcool 7,437
IR at the walmart 7 min Dan Snow 96
To Tiki Tiki AKA Marcus Washington 10 min CarMiYana Carmiana 17
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Grey Ghost 1,433,964
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 18 min Mike 49,038
Esau is NOT the white man! (Aug '14) 23 min MICHA 290
Another brother shot 49 min KIP 65
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 3 hr Michel Montvert 324
MSNBC: Trump won 8 hr Oh No You Di-nt 126