Why do good looking black women like ...
Chippy

Apo, AE

#5194 Apr 1, 2013
Largent000 wrote:
Any white man lucky enough to attract a black woman should have the physique and temperament to deserve her.
Oh my I respect that comment. Couldn't agree more :)
World Champion

Bronx, NY

#5195 Apr 2, 2013
Either that or $25 HIYOoo!!!!!! Hey yo meo mio meo mio hey hey hey yo shebro nebro everywhere a chimpanzeeeeeyo meo mio meo mio yobro.
Frenchbill

Sunnyvale, CA

#5196 Apr 3, 2013
Kitty Belle where are you living ..you are welcome in California
World Champion

Bronx, NY

#5197 Apr 3, 2013
Getting a black girl is like finding a dog at the pound. Always going to be easy picking for us educated white types. After dropping some knowledge they drop the pants its like some sick chain reaction. Finding the perfect white girl now thats a real challenge. I see alot of dumpy white girls with black guys. You can have them lol nobody care about those trashy ones with butt in front and mustache. Oh I gots me a white girls. Hey congrats on trapping that water buffalo.
mckinnion

Battle Creek, MI

#5199 Apr 5, 2013
Hey it don't bother me none I'm a white male that prefers black women they can keep liking us
Alfie

UK

#5204 Apr 7, 2013
Buildme_up wrote:
White women love Black men, and Black women love white men we're all one people so don't let race or other fear tactics fool you at all.. I highly recommend that you go to Amazon and read "How to overcome fear, and start living fearless" written by Rasheeal "Ra Blaze" Dixon this is a great life changing eye opening read..
its not about fear its about the treacherous
whori....ng sheboons.
us bm know about the mordern day shebeasts
whom r no gud.
we r not one people as race matters in the area
of housing, economics,employment etc etc etc
women

United States

#5206 Apr 11, 2013
i find that most women are confident and thats y i hate em haha jk
World Champion

Brooklyn, NY

#5207 Apr 11, 2013
I find most women just shoop shoop day doop shoop day dopp day poop daa shoop all day and night. Some slime mouth ball fizzle breathe even wrote a song rejoicing in the sluttyness of a sista. Here a shoop there a shoop everywhere a shoop hey girls whats your weakness GONADS!!! OK chillin illin smelling my business then the boss wip out his diggereedoo what I gonna do It time to shoop shoop day poop shoop day poop they poop then shoop. Hey thats a blumpkin girls whats the deally yo???? Shooping while Imon pooping...OK
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#5208 Apr 16, 2013
Especially throughout America, most black males know they're the least-wanted race of male by any race of woman (save for the desperate) including his own, which is why they can be seen all over the internet constantly whining and struggling to validate themselves.
Black Deal

United States

#5209 Apr 16, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>its not about fear its about the treacherous
whori....ng sheboons.
us bm know about the mordern day shebeasts
whom r no gud.
we r not one people as race matters in the area
of housing, economics,employment etc etc etc
You white devil
Desta83

Orange, NJ

#5211 Apr 16, 2013
I'll admit, I've dated men of all races. Asian men are the least desirable & they try too hard. Hispanic men are too controlling & thinks women are beneath them. White men are too superficial, they only care about looks. That's why I'm in my comfort zone when I'm dating Black men. They make better lovers.....
Mike

New Zealand

#5212 Apr 18, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
Same reason any other color women like WM, lol..its simple -
.they're crazy.
hahahahahahaha ;)
People did nt get what you meant, I do. I m a WM and girls like me because I m a little crazy. I ll take them into my world and its a fun place to be. We laugh have fun, its us against the world. and our feelings are always intense. all the relationships i ve had panned out that way. My last love was black woman and what we had was awesome. She left the country unfortunately but is willing to buy me a ticket to visit her half way around the world.
Maxx

Charlotte, NC

#5213 Apr 19, 2013
Mickey wrote:
Good looking black woman, where the hell are this mythical creatures?
I mean pure ones without human DNA and pounds of make-up and surgeries.
Not all black women wear pounds of make-up and get surgeries and we're not mythical black women are beautiful it's ignorant people like u who just can't see that
misslady65

De Queen, AR

#5214 Apr 19, 2013
Most black women beautiful or NOT prefer black men so whomever created this thread got it wrong it should be why do white men like black women..
World Champion

Brooklyn, NY

#5215 Apr 20, 2013
Its all about curiosity just like in the wild. Chimps looks at gorillas like hmm that might be interesting but probably a bad idea. People do same shit.
MixedModelVixen2 5

United States

#5216 Apr 22, 2013
Mickey wrote:
Good looking black woman, where the hell are this mythical creatures?
I mean pure ones without human DNA and pounds of make-up and surgeries.
Are you seriously that racist? I am a mixed black women that happens to actually be very attractive and a model without any surgery! How can you say such things? People like this really still do exist?
Round of applause

Lindenhurst, NY

#5217 Apr 22, 2013
I'm white I love black woman from my light skinned redbones to my dark skinned vixons,and they love my tongue that touches my nose and my ten inch dcik I got more black girls in my stable then Leonard dicapio In jango unchained
Alfie

UK

#5219 Apr 23, 2013
Round of applause wrote:
I'm white I love black woman from my light skinned redbones to my dark skinned vixons,and they love my tongue that touches my nose and my ten inch dcik I got more black girls in my stable then Leonard dicapio In jango unchained
how much do u pay those sheboons in ur stable
World Champion

Brooklyn, NY

#5220 Apr 23, 2013
No dirty pantees no dirty pantees, if you a sista drawers must be holey, always check the front lips for guacamoli. Your pompoom brown imon gonna frown. You need to stop eatin fried chicken from crown.
Mrs Gerard Way

Stone Mountain, GA

#5221 Apr 24, 2013
nomad wrote:
Honestly I think much of it is about security.
Weman think of children and a home and feel that the prospects of having a husband a family and a home are greater with a responseable man.
Of course I could be wrong .
It's not about security. White men are more atractive. It's as simple as that. They have blue eyes or green eyes, or gray eyes, blonde hair or brown, black hair, or red. They have smoothe skin, it's not rough and ashy with ashy feet to match. And yes okay, they own everything. So what do you expect? I mean, people love to be with the "winner", the boss man, not the chauffeur. That's attractive. what's so hard to understand about that. Also white men are just as well hung (if not moreso) than black men claim to be. white men are the whole package, not just scraps & bits & pieces, you know? This is just my personal opinion & it is not self-hate, so don't waste your time going there. Also, I'm NOT a white man, so don't try to go there either. Thanx.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racism in America (May '17) 2 min THrilLa 1,012
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 3 min Marcus Washington 309
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Jacques Ottawa Or... 1,641,445
Can America Become 80% White Again? 4 min THrilLa 679
THREE WORDS USED TO DESCRIBE WHITES. kir sucka 7 min THrilLa 37
Congratulations nighurs. 600 Chicago homicides... 13 min Ugly monkeys 1
dear black women 34 min bluestreak returns 20
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 1 hr bluestreak returns 832
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 2 hr The Laughing Axe 91
More from around the web