Why do good looking black women like ...
Black Deal

Lockhart, TX

#5143 Mar 14, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>you need to learn to stop fckin with bm and throwin us in sht when these posters dont mention us.youre calling bm names for no reason at all.and by your logic,that means god is evil since he created satan.
STFU devil
She be telling your stupid ass that bitch alfie calling us BM baboons because them BW come from our nut sack

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#5145 Mar 14, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU devil
She be telling your stupid ass that bitch alfie calling us BM baboons because them BW come from our nut sack
ya mammy should have swollowed what came out your dad's nut sack.and she/he/it ONLY says that when someone is calling bw that though.do either of you feel insulted when biracils are called names too since many come from bm's nut sack?
holycrap

Powell, OH

#5146 Mar 14, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>ya mammy should have swollowed what came out your dad's nut sack.and she/he/it ONLY says that when someone is calling bw that though.do either of you feel insulted when biracils are called names too since many come from bm's nut sack?
Most biracials don't have black dads.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#5147 Mar 14, 2013
holycrap wrote:
<quoted text> Most biracials don't have black dads.
well,you should tell the rest of the bw here that then.because they say the opposite.thanks:^) bm arent ir hoarz with a million biracials everywhere.yay lol
Carol

Orem, UT

#5149 Mar 15, 2013
holycrap wrote:
<quoted text> Most biracials don't have black dads.
They don't have black mothers either
auntie bee

United States

#5150 Mar 15, 2013
because they are worn out trying to dig the shyt out of their coochie with a garden trowel.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#5151 Mar 16, 2013
Even during Tebow's Heismann ceremony several years back, some black women were spotted in the audience on camera raising placards with marriage proposals. These said women wasn't the likes of Cynthia McKinney or Daisy Lynum (unattractive), but indeed looked more like Beyonce or Kelly Rowland (young, sexy, seductive).
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#5152 Mar 16, 2013
the boundaries of space wrote:
Even during Tebow's Heismann ceremony several years back, some black women were spotted in the audience on camera raising placards with marriage proposals. These said women wasn't the likes of Cynthia McKinney or Daisy Lynum (unattractive), but indeed looked more like Beyonce or Kelly Rowland (young, sexy, seductive).
Tim is very handsome so women regardless of their race find him attractive.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#5153 Mar 16, 2013
All races of women generally prefer non-black men (white, Hispanic, Italian, etc.) because black men are simply not masculine enough for most women. For varieties of reasons, black males are considered to be the bottom of the barrel in American society and as such, attract only the same caliber of woman to match.
World Champion

Bronx, NY

#5154 Mar 16, 2013
Did you see that special on discovery about bonobo monkeys being related to africans. The way they walk and act, its all starting to make sense.
Smart ass

Smyrna, GA

#5155 Mar 17, 2013
Mickey wrote:
Good looking black woman, where the hell are this mythical creatures?
I mean pure ones without human DNA and pounds of make-up and surgeries.
Survey says: insecure white women have more surgeries than black women. Records also says a black woman won Mrs. Universe 2012
Truthism

New York, NY

#5156 Mar 17, 2013
Curlygirl wrote:
I love it when my white boyfriend gets on his knees and hugs me whenever he thinks he did something wrong. I just adore having him wrapped around my finger. Some colorstuck black men will do the same ;)
So he genuinely cares about you but you don't genuinely care about him?

Well this won't last long, or if it does, it's all in vain. A relationship is a two-way street. Both should be on the same level in caring for each other, not one secretly feeling like they are having a good time [emotionally] controlling the other. That's just sad and you'll regret not having such deep fulfillment in your relationship later in life - you'll learn the hard way and it's going to hurt.

Too bad your boytoy"friend" doesn't have enough sense to see when someone doesn't care for him as much as he cares for her.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#5157 Mar 19, 2013
The following link below probably wouldn't exactly restore the textbook black man with the greatest deal of confidence either....but it is what it is -
http://fapdu.com/ms-panther-photographic-mamm...
World Champion

Brooklyn, NY

#5158 Mar 19, 2013
Girl you know its true Oooo oOO oOo I love making fun of you. Yes I know its true Ooo OOooO oooOoO you cant read. How doooOoo O oooO ooOo you know your license is real? If you cannot read oOo Ooo OOo it could be fake.
Desta83

Arlington, VA

#5159 Mar 19, 2013
I urge everyone on here to look up black women do want to get married on YouTube, & you'll see why. Even though this is about good looking black women loving white men....

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#5160 Mar 19, 2013
Desta83 wrote:
I urge everyone on here to look up black women do want to get married on YouTube, & you'll see why. Even though this is about good looking black women loving white men....
great clip

and all those women were beautiful and unfortunately single my man was watching it with me he said the 34 yr old could get it lol..
Desta83

Arlington, VA

#5161 Mar 19, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
great clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gsn7JixkZ5gXX
and all those women were beautiful and unfortunately single my man was watching it with me he said the 34 yr old could get it lol..
You're absolutely correct!!!!!
World Champion

Brooklyn, NY

#5162 Mar 19, 2013
If you want to date an ex prostitute that complains every minute of the day about everything then go for a black girl.

Sucker dumbass~Heres $500 baby go have fun. Black girl~ Uhh dont you tell me what to do if i wanted to go get money i getsa money aint no tellin me say say say ugabooga moesha uuug.
Alfie

UK

#5163 Mar 20, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
great clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gsn7JixkZ5gXX
yes we know the sheboons want to get
married but,as stats show the shebeasts r
chosen least always
asians ,ww ,hisp n others r always ahead
of the sherillas.
Alfie

UK

#5167 Mar 20, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Many already are dating out, he must have missed the memo.
u get dates n sex but no marraiges.

rings n houses r for the ww n asians

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calling all..... 2 min MeSo 4
Poll Is half Italian and half Black a hot mix? (Jun '10) 11 min Jay 406
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Peppy 1,457,470
Under Trump NYC could Lose its Statuses as Glob... 34 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 9
Pres. Trump likes Jews counting his money (not ... 40 min Israelite Suprema... 6
Honk Dismembers Parents, Dissolves Them in Acid. 42 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 2
Deport barros 2017 47 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 27
News The real reasons the U.S. became less racist to... 2 hr Chief Red Cloud 110
Thanksgiving is a WHITES ONLY holiday! 3 hr dcool 245
3 White Teens Arrested in Gang Rape of 13 yo 6 hr facts 31
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 hr Powertoafrica 50,526
More from around the web