Why do good looking black women like ...

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#4993 Mar 3, 2013
carol you troll,youre the ONLY person who uses bing.lol

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#4994 Mar 3, 2013
somebody forgot to take their meds and is SLIPPIN.lol
Alfie

UK

#4995 Mar 3, 2013
What Up wit dat wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe in the UK, but brother this is the U.S.A..
live uk but from usA region .
they r usa stats n info u idiot.

no emotional or mental problem just stating
stats,
is it a crime to criticize bw?

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#4996 Mar 3, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
somebody forgot to take their meds and is SLIPPIN.lol
take that mulatto colored dik out your arse chicken george :)

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#4997 Mar 3, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
take that mulatto colored dik out your arse chicken george :)
no its my chocolate colored dck in some sweet mulatto kitty,im havin some good azz sunday dinner right now but i will have this on my plate in a minute http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-9Dyiqe38hZQ/Tn_Mjte...

its nothin like you and bw's razor bump and puss covered ashy diseased snaches.lol
Carol

Orem, UT

#4998 Mar 3, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
carol you troll,youre the ONLY person who uses bing.lol
I've already said you corrupt feds are controlling my computers from a remote location.
Carol

Orem, UT

#4999 Mar 3, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>no its my chocolate colored dck in some sweet mulatto kitty,im havin some good azz sunday dinner right now but i will have this on my plate in a minute http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-9Dyiqe38hZQ/Tn_Mjte...
its nothin like you and bw's razor bump and puss covered ashy diseased snaches.lol
YUCK, you're so inferior, any woman who's with you must have zero self esteem.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#5000 Mar 3, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already said you corrupt feds are controlling my computers from a remote location.
yeah,the feds did it.smhlol

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#5001 Mar 3, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
YUCK, you're so inferior, any woman who's with you must have zero self esteem.
LOL so ya liked what you saw huh?lol more like yummy to me.no,my women are cocky and independent and i build them up even more.theyre actually worth it,they wont think theyre better than you and try to control you like bw do..lol
Alfie

UK

#5003 Mar 3, 2013
bw aint sh...t hence men aint fcking with
them .
who...res , prostitutes ,b.tches.

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#5004 Mar 3, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL so ya liked what you saw huh?lol more like yummy to me.no,my women are cocky and independent and i build them up even more.theyre actually worth it,they wont think theyre better than you and try to control you like bw do..lol
Lol just cause she dont clown you to your face doesnt mean she doesn't clown you behind your back.. i bet she. Telling her girls how you are just her stepping stone so to speak lmfao
Carol

Orem, UT

#5007 Mar 3, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>yeah,the feds did it.smhlol
I posted pictures of Bria but they were the wrong poses and I said bing did that.
Carol

Orem, UT

#5008 Mar 3, 2013
Moneybagz Shawty wrote:
<quoted text>bit** please,youre obsessed with bm.and youre a hypocrite because you got butt hurt over franks ww thread even though youre an irbw smh.most of your sista girls ain't sh** and need to watch their mouths because they're not going to get away with how they talk to and about bm,or how they treat bm.PERIOD.and i never mentioned who you sex so keep that little fantasy to yourself,i know your cracker is a cuckold but that ain't how i rock.lol why are most threads about bm?that's what I thought,ya'll got too much time on your hands and not enough blackdicklol.why does this very thread start off with who or what bm supposedly date /sex?your name suits you,you are an idiot.lol
This thread is not even about BM, ya idiot.
Carol

Orem, UT

#5009 Mar 3, 2013
Moneybagz Shawty wrote:
<quoted text>here YOU are all up in this man's sh**.smh "lmfao" ?i figured you were middleaged and obese.lol
Who in their right or wrong mind cares about that inferior cretin's business.

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#5010 Mar 3, 2013
Moneybagz Shawty wrote:
<quoted text>bit** please,youre obsessed with bm.and youre a hypocrite because you got butt hurt over franks ww thread even though youre an irbw smh.most of your sista girls ain't sh** and need to watch their mouths because they're not going to get away with how they talk to and about bm,or how they treat bm.PERIOD.and i never mentioned who you sex so keep that little fantasy to yourself,i know your cracker is a cuckold but that ain't how i rock.lol why are most threads about bm?that's what I thought,ya'll got too much time on your hands and not enough blackdicklol.why does this very thread start off with who or what bm supposedly date /sex?your name suits you,you are an idiot.lol
Chimp out number 23 and u only been on this new namr for a day roflmao.. I didmt start this thread ask the op all yoir thought provokong questions regarding bm. My focus was to answer why wm get goodlooking bw. And its quite simplew quality attract quality. I domt give a fuk about bm the op mentioned you motherfukas. Your a cuckold u long for white dick up your shythole but mad irbw are on it lol.

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#5011 Mar 3, 2013
Moneybagz Shawty wrote:
<quoted text>here YOU are all up in this man's sh**.smh "lmfao" ?i figured you were middleaged and obese.lol
Nope just turned 29 last month weigh 132 stand at 5'7 so. If that helps you sleep at night go for it.

Shydevil is my designated bytch on here so i get to clown him when i want unless u want the spot haha

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#5012 Mar 3, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol just cause she dont clown you to your face doesnt mean she doesn't clown you behind your back.. i bet she. Telling her girls how you are just her stepping stone so to speak lmfao
no,but speakin of clowns,she is so beautiful and doesnt need to cake on makeup like bw or wear a dead persons hair either.i love lickin her clean pucci n azz till she squirts.lol shes so sweet and dosent need an animal or toy like yall.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#5013 Mar 3, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted pictures of Bria but they were the wrong poses and I said bing did that.
wth,no you said the corrupt feds did it with a remote control.lol carol,you gone give me a stroke talkin with you. youre nutz.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#5014 Mar 3, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope just turned 29 last month weigh 132 stand at 5'7 so. If that helps you sleep at night go for it.
Shydevil is my designated bytch on here so i get to clown him when i want unless u want the spot haha
well you can watch ya mouth,i aint and never have been and never will be anybodys bych,unlike you.and the only person you clown is yourself you hairy leg,back chest,armpit and bootyhole azz broad.when you wear a thong it looks like you face sittin trinidad james lol. chances are ill most likely get married before you wit yo old azz.my name in your avatar only lets me know how much you admire a ngguh and i bet you call ya wm that or he calls you that,probably both and u fuq em wit a strap on how they like it.you are all sick.

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#5015 Mar 3, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>shes so sweet and dosent need an animal.
So why is she with you just saying anyway imma get back at u in a few my man made cornish hens for sunday dinner and im hungry!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks look and act like apes? 2 min Sadbuttrue 13
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 min You knew 134,512
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 min Don Barros Serrano 45,006
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,384,181
Maceo, Why whine for 25 yrs on WM & BW when you... 5 min Sadbuttrue 4
Maceo is the Laughing Stock of his Black Men Fr... 6 min Sadbuttrue 1
I do not like black men 7 min Sadbuttrue 105
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 13 min Sadbuttrue 102
Poll Can Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton? 24 min Sicklecell Supporter 192
More from around the web