Why do good looking black women like ...
Lucifer The EVIL Troll

Jacksonville, FL

#4841 Feb 26, 2013
Lady Godiva wrote:
<quoted text> IF YOU DON'T GIVE A FCK STOP RESPONDING TO MY COMMENTS B!TCH!!!!!
I tried to be nice, don't fonk with me!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! Your chimpouts are legendary! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! Keep me laughing!

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#4842 Feb 26, 2013
I miss Ben he was funny everyone was a freak to him...
Lucifer B Trollin

Jacksonville, FL

#4843 Feb 26, 2013
The Revolutionist wrote:
LMAO
LOOOOOL! Are you enjoying her chimpouts too?

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#4844 Feb 26, 2013
WTF keeps rating that silverbacks post as loving it gotta be another silverback known as lucifer!
Angry Virgin

Jacksonville, FL

#4845 Feb 26, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
you aint talking to me fidget....
Yesterday, there was this girl I met, and she was so nice. We had a lovely conversation. So, she gave me a number and told me to call her so that we'll be able to talk again sometime. I called the number today, and it wasn't her number. It was the number to the Jacksonville Zoo. I felt so angry and humiliated that I wanted to curse that b itch out. I'm like totally pissed off right now. Why are you women so evil?
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#4846 Feb 26, 2013
Angry Virgin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday, there was this girl I met, and she was so nice. We had a lovely cen so evil?
MACEO

MaCEO

Maceo is a FAT (_______X________) Loser! lmao

“Never forget what they did”

Level 5

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4847 Feb 26, 2013
Lucifer B Trollin wrote:
<quoted text>
LOOOOOL! Are you enjoying her chimpouts too?
Lol

It was like watching a Jumbo jet rapidly falling from the sky and then landing into the centre of an active volcano!

Total disaster!!!

Tommy007

Lindenhurst, NY

#4848 Feb 26, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Ob its your funky trolling arse nevermind i know who this is eat a dick wigger....
You telling theses dudes you sore from ridding my d!c witch I strait cream pied then u start being disrespectful I'm shoving this d!c up ur arse wit no lotion tonite then u gunna suck it clean till u learn respect my lil hype sl)t
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#4849 Feb 26, 2013
Tommy007 wrote:
<quoted text>You telling theses dudes you sore from ridding my d!c witch I strait cream pied then u start being disrespectful I'm shoving this d!c up ur arse wit no lotion tonite then u gunna suck it clean till u learn respect my lil hype sl)t
MACEO

Judge Tells Black Man to Stop Having Kids

After two kids in three years, he’s adamant that his days of procreation are O-V-E-R. But a judge in Wisconsin just took the mandate to stop having kids to a whole new level last week, when he told a dead-beat father of nine to wrap it up — literally.

8 Healthy Lunchbox Ideas
44-year-old Corey Curtis had already fathered nine children with six different women — owing them a combined $90,000 in overdue child support ($50,000 is actual payments, and the remaining $40,000 in interest charges)— when he faced Judge Tim Boyle December 3 in a Racine, Wisconsin, courtroom. Judge Boyle sentenced Curtis to three years probation with an unusual stipulation; Curtis was prohibited from fathering any more children until he proved he was capable of supporting the kids he already has.
Think this penalty goes too far? If precedent is any indication, it may not have gone far enough.
In 2008, a Texas judge ordered a young mother convicted of failing to protect her toddler from child abuse incurred by its father not to get pregnant during her 10-year probation period. And just a few months ago, a Kentucky judge went even further, telling a man he’d just sentenced to up to five years on probation not to have sex at all until his term was up.

With so many methods of birth control available to Curtis and any potential partners he may have — whether it be hormonal birth control on the part of his sexual partners or his own decision to take advantage of male contraceptives like condoms or a voluntary vasectomy — the 44-year-old father of nine shouldn’t have to avoid intercourse completely for the next three years, like the man in Kentucky’s court-ordered punishment.

As for Judge Boyle, his only lament? That the law didn’t allow him to push the issue beyond telling Curtis to stop having kids. Boyle told a Wisconsin newspaper he wished the court had the power to force Curtis — and others like him — into mandatory sterilization
Tommy007

Lindenhurst, NY

#4850 Feb 26, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Smdh you act like sucking on your future hubbies nether regions is a crime. You want someone to suck in your burnt arse dik but unfortunately most women wont get 10 ft near you so sad wittle boy :+)
And yes i rode my man like a bull last night my bottom half is still a little sore but ill deal.
Wait to u c the fckin I got planned for u tonite u gunna feel me to fri MRS ISW that mouth gunna b swallowing lots of nuts that ATM arse to mouth
yop

France

#4852 Feb 26, 2013
I love my own kind black princesses....so nice so pretty...
Lady Godiva

Jacksonville, FL

#4853 Feb 26, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
WTF keeps rating that silverbacks post as loving it gotta be another silverback known as lucifer!
I's need ah wig 2 cova up muh bald spot. Do you knoe where da wig shops be at in Jax, Fl?
Mr Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#4854 Feb 26, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
First of all, I haven't rated anyone's post on this thread as touching. Secondly, that's Mr. Lucifer to you, little girl! Lastly, quit sending me messages begging me to sleep with you. I've already told your diseased trifling arse that I DO NOT SLEEP WITH TRANNIES!
Carol

Orem, UT

#4855 Feb 26, 2013
Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>
Pat aka Blondie aka Vanilla Thrilla aka TBMR, you wish this was true, Lol.
I wondered if it was Pat.
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#4856 Feb 26, 2013
Tommy007 wrote:
<quoted text>Wait to u c the fckin I got planned for u tonite u gunna feel me to fri MRS ISW that mouth gunna b swallowing lots of nuts that ATM arse to mouth
MACEO

Maybe someone needs to put a dyck up your ass so you'll STFu!

“Trump --I forgive all sins”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#4857 Feb 26, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I wondered if it was Pat.
how could one person be so many or how can so many be so few?
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#4858 Feb 26, 2013
Marisa wrote:
Everywhere I look, whenever I see a good looking black lady, she is always with a good looking white man! Sometimes Mexican, and even a few asians, but they are never with black men. I often see black women alone, like even that is better than a black man! Why is this?
And most black men I see even attractive ones, seem to pick average looking white girls, and act very proud of this??
MACEO
NOBODY WANTS BLACK MEN! LMAO
Tommy007

Lindenhurst, NY

#4859 Feb 26, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Maybe someone needs to put a dyck up your ass so you'll STFu!
shut up u fcvken HMO I will smack the shyt out of u and make ur mom blow me infront if u

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#4860 Feb 26, 2013
Mr Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I haven't rated anyone's post on this thread as touching. Secondly, that's Mr. Lucifer to you, little girl! Lastly, quit sending me messages begging me to sleep with you. I've already told your diseased trifling arse that I DO NOT SLEEP WITH TRANNIES!
Post a link not a lie... shout out to oh silly for that!
TBMR

Sudbury, Canada

#4861 Feb 26, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>ironic
i was posting at the coward ass racist wm but you felt you had to say something to me for it.lol yeah,you got me ALL fcked up.its these cowards your worthless black ass worship so much who wont say this sht to my face.gtfoh lol
There is no difference between that racist white guy and you

he stereotypes black men and you use those same stereotypes against black women

I dont worship or even like white people. You havent heard me say shit about wanting white men. Thats that shit you do, not me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nostrilis Waxmann 1,659,064
Nobody wants Black men these days 5 min T-BOS 11
Omarosa Manigault! How you like your orange cav... 8 min Marcus Washington 14
Poll Why Do Trolls HATE Black Beauty?? (Aug '08) 9 min Harrisson 151
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 13 min Jake 131
Paul: Is Santa well endowed? 22 min Ugly monkeys 2
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 31 min Harrisson 243
After the Nogs built the "Gypshun" dynasty they... 35 min Jake 86
"Jews will not replace us!" 38 min Harrisson 96
Is this KIP? 1 hr The Laughing Axe 44
More from around the web