Why do good looking black women like white men so much?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments (Page 216)

Showing posts 4,301 - 4,320 of5,998
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Alfie

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Tina knows wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry but you live in the UK. What would you know about the USA .
Besides no matter what color you are, when you're Ugly you only get Ugly.
Live in uk but,from that part of world.

Ur right ugly begats ugly - bw always voted ugliest female hence she gets ugliest results
,least in dates ,marraige n cohab
Alfie

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree
mentally and intellectually you are not all there
you type like you have a slight retardation
all you do is repeat the same shit over and over again about how nobody wants black women
you dont even form complete thoughts or write complete sentences
in my personal opinion you are a moron
Dont expect an apology from me like you got from Lady either. She is much nicer than I am. I would seriously slap the helmet straight off your dome if I ever saw you in person
I didnt say u r not wanted the stats say so.

Wm speaks thru how he distributes his rings
N cohab

“Never forget what they did”

Level 5

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Marisa wrote:
Everywhere I look, whenever I see a good looking black lady, she is always with a good looking white man! Sometimes Mexican, and even a few asians, but they are never with black men. I often see black women alone, like even that is better than a black man! Why is this?
And most black men I see even attractive ones, seem to pick average looking white girls, and act very proud of this??
So you are saying that all the black women who are dating black men are ugly!!!... Lol.
Some of the rubbish people say on topix AA is totally unbelievable!!!

Lmbao
Lady Godiva

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who loves white people
you are the one in every thread talking about how much better white women are
You have adopted the mind of a white supremacist
I can bet money you would suck a white mans d*ck just to have a chance to get closer to his daughter
Do I hear brown noser (literally? Eeelk. Remove the knee pads Alfie.
Lady Godiva

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree
mentally and intellectually you are not all there
you type like you have a slight retardation
all you do is repeat the same shiti over and over again about how nobody wants black women
you dont even form complete thoughts or write complete sentences
in my personal opinion you are a moron
Dont expect an apology from me like you got from Lady either. She is much nicer than I am. I would seriously slap the helmet straight off your dome if I ever saw you in person
"Slap the helmet straight off your dome" hahahahahaha.... TBMR you're hilarious!

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Largent000 wrote:
<quoted text>Black women like white men because we see them as a buffet.
Black women only date white men who have money or a decent job, they don't date broke-ass wm, this should tell you that it is all about money... WM have to pay for black pussy while thugs are getting it for free from multiple women. You are being used, I say fair play to those women that are living off of the dumb white males finances.

If wm are dumb enough to pay for it, then so be it, but you have nothing to brag about!!!

Lady Godiva

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Different wrote:
<quoted text> So what if a good looking black woman likes a white man. Look how many black man are with good looking white woman. Let it be!
Uhhhh what's your point?

Your comment is redundant!
Carol

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Just joking im not touchy -now back to the business of ridiculing the lowly bw
Jump puppet jump
--BlackAngel Satanist--

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Desta83 wrote:
To Lady Godiva & Phoenix,
I'm not against all bm, just those who fit those stereotypes. I prefer nerdy bm, he don't have to look like Steve Urkel, but how can both of you disagree with me if you never lived in a black community. Yes I live there but I'm not one of these nappy headed, weave wearing, ghetto gaggers whose poorly educated with eleventeen baby daddies & living off welfare.....
Would you date a black male satanist?
Carol

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

The Revolutionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Black women only date white men who have money or a decent job, they don't date broke-ass wm, this should tell you that it is all about money... WM have to pay for black pussy while thugs are getting it for free from multiple women. You are being used, I say fair play to those women that are living off of the dumb white males finances.
If wm are dumb enough to pay for it, then so be it, but you have nothing to brag about!!!
Men have taken care of women from the beginning of time. Nothing new.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Men have taken care of women from the beginning of time. Nothing new.
So what was the purpose of the western feminist movement??? Wasn't it so that women could also have the power to earn the same as men - making men and women equal or was it so that women could earn the same money as men while still expecting a man to look after them financially?????

Also, before slavery - most west African societies were originally "matriarchal" if you don't know what that is, look it up!!!

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Natalie72 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would never waste my time with a thug.
That is you, but if you listen to most of the music from black women, rap/bashment/rnb and so on, most good looking or strong bw are obviously idolising or want thugs or black ballers! They see white men as boring and totally weak.

Not even a billionaire white man can pull some of the beautiful bw that a broke-ass black thug can pull and impregnate.

This is the reality of the situation. I'm just being real!!!
Alfie

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

The Revolutionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats the truth......bw r prostitutes
Wm get the cheque....bm get the sex
Carol

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

The Revolutionist wrote:
<quoted text>
So what was the purpose of the western feminist movement??? Wasn't it so that women could also have the power to earn the same as men - making men and women equal or was it so that women could earn the same money as men while still expecting a man to look after them financially?????
Also, before slavery - most west African societies were originally "matriarchal" if you don't know what that is, look it up!!!
That was a movement for WW and of course AAs were matriarchal, nothing new that either.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats the truth......bw r prostitutes
Wm get the cheque....bm get the sex
Unfortunately, many of our women are so desperate to have a comfortable life for a change, they will sell themselves to the highest bidder.

I have seen many bw plaster themselves in multiple layers of make-up or foundation cream just to pull a white man who has a standard job... This is selling yourself cheap... Then when they finally get a white partner they act as if their ship has just arrived.

They forget that it is actually easier to get a white partner than a black one because we are outnumbered by whites more than 4 times in the states and 30 times in the UK!!!...

So obviously according to numbers any black person with a white partner has actually chosen the easiest option possible!!!!
Desta83

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

--BlackAngel Satanist-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you date a black male satanist?
No thanks!!!
--BlackAngel--

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Desta83 wrote:
<quoted text>No thanks!!!
Oh ok, just wondering.

Good day, ma'am...
Carol

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

The Revolutionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, many of our women are so desperate to have a comfortable life for a change, they will sell themselves to the highest bidder.
I have seen many bw plaster themselves in multiple layers of make-up or foundation cream just to pull a white man who has a standard job... This is selling yourself cheap... Then when they finally get a white partner they act as if their ship has just arrived.
They forget that it is actually easier to get a white partner than a black one because we are outnumbered by whites more than 4 times in the states and 30 times in the UK!!!...
So obviously according to numbers any black person with a white partner has actually chosen the easiest option possible!!!!
Definitely agree that there are more non blks to choose from than blks.
Lady Godiva

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Do you bash all the black men who date ww. HELL NO!!!

Black women were the only race of women who chose to be loyal to their race of men and settle for pig sh!t, until now. We started smelling the roses, and yes the grass is greener on the light side....

Fonking cock suckers need to stop swallowing, It's clouding your judgment.

Wipe your chin itches!!!!!!!!!
TBMR

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Lady Godiva wrote:
<quoted text>
"Slap the helmet straight off your dome" hahahahahaha.... TBMR you're hilarious!
Loool thanks sis

I need a break from this board, the black men on here are just the absolute utter worst human beings possible

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,301 - 4,320 of5,998
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••