Why do good looking black women like ...
Alfie

UK

#4790 Feb 26, 2013
Cee Cipher wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn you a f00l. Thats basically any woman. No sensible woman wants to struggle with her kids for the rest of her life, you iliterate fck. It ain't bw fault you're a deadbeat who can't pull quality women. You should've made hay while the sun shines. Now you're a loser for life whining about women who don't give a fk you, you nothing azz bytch.
I am ok- just pointing out the various flaws of lowly bw..
Unwanted its best she marry foreigners for
Visa purposes -only they want her.
No its bw who no man gives a fck about.
TBMR

Toronto, Canada

#4792 Feb 26, 2013
Cee Cipher wrote:
This thread begs to differ. Over 4,000 posts and about 40% of those posts from you and you don't give a fck about 'em? yeah right!! The lowly bw was the ho who sh!t you out. Thank goodness you aren't AA. You're still a waste of perfectly good melanin tho.
Thank you!!!!!

ahahahaha

C/S 101%
Alfie

UK

#4793 Feb 26, 2013
AH my look at that beavis n butthead agree
Alfie

UK

#4794 Feb 26, 2013
WAsting
Like how bw wastes her time after wm.

Books ,swirling, online dating ,sending messages all to no avail.

Who says im not aa

“racists breathe to much ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Batavia Ohio

#4795 Feb 26, 2013
It's amazing how some people look down on women who choose to date out it's like they become"no longer human". Contrary to that thinking, these men and women work,live and are regular productive members of society and the community. People need to get over it and live their own lives and stfu.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#4796 Feb 26, 2013
As assumed by what's been seen by millions on race-based internet forums (especially Topix), the growth of non-black men w/black women dating and sex in the past few years is one of the biggest cornerstones of the average black man's increasing anger and despair.
Lady Godiva

Jacksonville, FL

#4797 Feb 26, 2013
I needs me ah wig 2 cova up muh bald head!
TBMR

Toronto, Canada

#4798 Feb 26, 2013
Alfie wrote:
WAsting
Like how bw wastes her time after wm.
Books ,swirling, online dating ,sending messages all to no avail.
Who says im not aa
Right under your name it says "UK" which we all know stands for United Kingdom

AA means african american

See? I told you, you were retarded

your short yellow bus riding ass couldnt put 2 and 2 together if I paid you to

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#4799 Feb 26, 2013
the boundaries of space wrote:
As assumed by what's been seen by millions on race-based internet forums (especially Topix), the growth of non-black men w/black women dating and sex in the past few years is one of the biggest cornerstones of the average black man's increasing anger and despair.
wrong again you weak incopetent,intimidated pale coward.the bm's anger is from the lies and hatred and attacks by the scum of all scum bw and their racist wm/non bm.:^)
Trent

College Station, TX

#4800 Feb 26, 2013
You know I have no idea...I am a average looking guy definitely not ugly! but I always see a really good looking black woman..and she always either wants a white man or already has one..I'm down with diversity..but the black women usually don't want anything to do with the brothas on the same note!
TBMR

Toronto, Canada

#4801 Feb 26, 2013
Trent wrote:
You know I have no idea...I am a average looking guy definitely not ugly! but I always see a really good looking black woman..and she always either wants a white man or already has one..I'm down with diversity..but the black women usually don't want anything to do with the brothas on the same note!
my boy told me the same shit last night

how more and more bw where he lives dont mess with black men at all

thats good news to me lol

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#4802 Feb 26, 2013
the whole world including white trash wm like you know and see your world crubling beneath you and you are so desperate to feel superior that you prey on on use the weakest,most dumbest,lowest of the low,subhuman lifeform i.e the majority of bw,to attack the men you are most intimidated by.you have resorted to using females that no body including BM want to make you feel special or in power or like a "real" man lol.the submissive asians are leaving you now and you have no choice but get the slave girs you have attacked in every way possible who still worships the ground you walk on ONLY for your skin color and HATRED for BM. all day every day you cant get bm off your minds and have to make something up or say something or do something to get our attention and to get a rise out of us,its crazy.every single post you make is some make beleive sht about bm and their "jealousy" LOFL of you two seperate or together lol.get a fckin life.all of you hate to see a bm come up its your worst nightmare,and you know we cant be stopped and be killed off either with guns or mademade diseases so you use all of your last media power to try to get all of us to breed ourselves out and you always try to force ww down our throats which you also take the opportunity to try to say we think ww are superior to dumb bw WITH BW'S HELP LOL who say YOU are superior to us lol it boosts ya fragile ego awww.(since wm are dating bw now doesnt that make bm superior now? lol and are you leaving "superior ww to be with inferior bw?lofl)we cant breed ourselves out cause our biracials are still black to us and by genes but usually go back to black most of the time lol i could go on all day but you bstrds should just face the music,the reality of the situation wich is if yall wanna stop bm youll have to blow the world up!!!!lol
Alfie

UK

#4803 Feb 26, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Hogwash n lies.
Hahaha..........

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#4804 Feb 26, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
me too,hell,all bm.WE DONT WANT YALLS ASSES.you have known and been saying this for years.how is that supposed hurt us?oh,it doesnt so you and racist azz wm have to go on tv and the internet just to get our attantion so you can make beleive we give a fck.lol
Alfie

UK

#4806 Feb 26, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Right under your name it says "UK" which we all know stands for United Kingdom
AA means african american
See? I told you, you were retarded
your short yellow bus riding ass couldnt put 2 and 2 together if I paid you to
Do u know how many usa citizens r here.
Go to central london n c.
Get out the hood n buses r not yellow
Lady Godiva

United States

#4807 Feb 26, 2013
Lady Godiva wrote:
I needs me ah wig 2 cova up muh bald head!
Why are you using my profile name? What the f*ck is wrong with you?

You're pissing me off, this ish is not cool.

DRINK A GLASS OF WATER AND DROP DEAD B!TCH!
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#4808 Feb 26, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>the whole world including white trash wm like you know and see your world crubling beneath you and you are so desperate to feel superior that you prey on on use the weakest,most dumbest,lowest of the low,subhuman lifeform i.e the majority of bw,to attack the men you are most intimidated by.you have resorted to using females that no body including BM want to make you feel special or in power or like a "real" man lol.the submissive asians are leaving you now and you have no choice but get the slave girs you have attacked in every way possible who still worships the ground you walk on ONLY for your skin color and HATRED for BM. all day every day you cant get bm off your minds and have to make something up or say something or do something to get our attention and to get a rise out of us,its crazy.every single post you make is some make beleive sht about bm and their "jealousy" LOFL of you two seperate or together lol.get a fckin life.all of you hate to see a bm come up its your worst nightmare,and you know we cant be stopped and be killed off either with guns or mademade diseases so you use all of your last media power to try to get all of us to breed ourselves out and you always try to force ww down our throats which you also take the opportunity to try to say we think ww are superior to dumb bw WITH BW'S HELP LOL who say YOU are superior to us lol it boosts ya fragile ego awww.(since wm are dating bw now doesnt that make bm superior now? lol and are you leaving "superior ww to be with inferior bw?lofl)we cant breed ourselves out cause our biracials are still black to us and by genes but usually go back to black most of the time lol i could go on all day but you bstrds should just face the music,the reality of the situation wich is if yall wanna stop bm youll have to blow the world up!!!!lol
oooooook lol. For the record, nobody really "hates" black males in true sense of the word....the American people are just tired of the crime, and apparently so are citizens of the U.K. and other nations.
Lady Godiva

United States

#4809 Feb 26, 2013
Lucifer you piece of sh!t, stop it!!!
Doctor White

Milton, FL

#4810 Feb 26, 2013
Marisa wrote:
Everywhere I look, whenever I see a good looking black lady, she is always with a good looking white man! Sometimes Mexican, and even a few asians, but they are never with black men. I often see black women alone, like even that is better than a black man! Why is this?
And most black men I see even attractive ones, seem to pick average looking white girls, and act very proud of this??
Well Darlin,,, The simple answer is it most likely has a lot to do with this huge black thing we have in our pants,,,,,,,,,, called "a wallet"

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#4811 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>
oooooook lol. For the record, nobody really "hates" black males in true sense of the word....the American people are just tired of the crime, and apparently so are citizens of the U.K. and other nations.
lol the clock is tickin.:^)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Repost Macon Ga Walmart Chimpout Video 3 min Sir Jethro 14
Words cannot express how much I hate blacks. 8 min coretta 11
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 14 min RayOne 2,032
White Crime 17 min coretta 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min shinningelectr0n 1,250,633
Wake up! "AFRICAN AMERICANS" are not AFRICAN. (Feb '11) 19 min Curious Me 1,715
I am a bm and I am sticking with bw. PERIOD! 26 min coretta 115
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 1 hr y3llabo14 125
All women prefer white men 2 hr TranshumanX 5,190
More from around the web