Why do good looking black women like ...
ayoba

Johannesburg, South Africa

#4603 Feb 23, 2013
wow . Did malik say how then a woman should figure out if she is being played? How do u tell a guy is sincere or not?
Lady Godiva

United States

#4604 Feb 23, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
You arent going according to any stats
You can barely type a complete sentence, I dont believe for one second that you know how to decipher stats properly
You are just an ugly bitter loser who got rejected by black women and takes his anger out on us over the internet just like all the rest of these loser bois. You're probably layed up under some 250 pound stinky ass old dusty white heffer who pays your pager bill
You're a f*cking clown
Hahahahaha!
Desta83

Newark, NJ

#4605 Feb 23, 2013
To answer that question, finding a good bm is rare. It's bad enough that we're stuck with these poorly educated, juvenile, drug addicted, living the thug life, baby mama having bm.....
Massive BOX

Bronx, NY

#4606 Feb 23, 2013
Hey girl did you hear about the new air fresh breeze tampons by febreeze? They the best and come in pine and new car scent. They also bluetooth capable.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#4607 Feb 23, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>white dude gone tell yo ass to sell some ass its gone get so bad for them, you gone have to feed yo white boy from being a ass seller hahahah broke ass crackers the jews stole all they money, an got these tricks in Trillions owe that hahahah whites fuckd up bad hahahah to never recover
You're too simple to even understand the concept that I said it's not only about money. If it takes me sellingy arse to help keep a man who stuck by me in hardships afloat then so be it.... we gonna be the new age bonnie & clyde sticking up lames like you. You should pray on it and hope dont come afte you Benny boy . We gonna steal your little shoe box filled with 40 dollars in singles hahaha

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#4608 Feb 23, 2013
Ms Orchid wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not care for black females but you're having a bytchfest and posting like a lunatic in a thread which relates to goodlooking black women and their preferences. Yeah, that makes sense.
correction:i do not care for bf in general but i love my mother,my grandma,aunts and nieces and all who love me.the rest of you are outsiders and haters and even enemies :^)

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#4609 Feb 23, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
T Dot always representing. lol
youre dck ridin,that must be a man.lol id be ashamed of that silly azz performance if i were a bw.lol

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#4610 Feb 23, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
ShyDevil can't handle us. He has thrown in the towel. He has run for cover. He has retreated to safety. He senses he is not intelligent enough to come against you. He knows he will be humiliated by another Canadian. LOL
uhh,i was the last poster,it was you and your troll that ran.plus if i was into bw id show the both of you what i can handle *wink*.lol

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#4611 Feb 23, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!!!
I felt like my IQ was dropping every time I tried to make sense of one of your posts
I'm glad this conversation with you is over rotfl
what a bw,what can you expect?tryin to understand logic sends your wittle black "female" bwain into self destruct mode.lol

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#4612 Feb 23, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
LOOOOL thanks sis
again,what does TBMR stand for VT?

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#4613 Feb 23, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly carol tell it like it is!!!
oh shut up.nobody trolls like that except dumb desperate bw,wm and lonely bm who chase after you and let you disrespect them and their whole family just for a shot at some e pucci(ahem,mranderson9)lol tell em i said it.lol
btw you must have been missin me like crazy,you brought out all your trolls to provoke me?i was busy with the best biracial kitty(from bm/ww)lol

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#4614 Feb 23, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol oh she went deep
if that was deep then i feel sorry for her,i mean YOU.perms and relaxers and activator really did a number on that little pea brain.lol

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#4615 Feb 23, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
none of those chics are attractive to me but seriously,who ever would be jealous of this need a bullet in the brain http://data.whicdn.com/images/34656050/tumblr... this ugly btch SCARES me.lolgrrrrrrrrrrr lol did you really post this sht? is this what i would expect to see if i met you?????????? basically yeah,all you desperate e broads are middle aged,horny and desperate smh GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR LOL

im wasted again btw get off of here and go party,maybe youll actually get a cutie like me drunk and get that good clean black snake you want so bad.lol

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#4616 Feb 23, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>none of those chics are attractive to me but seriously,who ever would be jealous of this need a bullet in the brain http://data.whicdn.com/images/34656050/tumblr... this ugly btch SCARES me.lolgrrrrrrrrrrr lol did you really post this sht? is this what i would expect to see if i met you?????????? basically yeah,all you desperate e broads are middle aged,horny and desperate smh GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR LOL
im wasted again btw get off of here and go party,maybe youll actually get a cutie like me drunk and get that good clean black snake you want so bad.lol
Its saturday we saving up we went partying last weekend while your herb arse was here running your mouth like a cackling bytch...remember lol punkarse alchy. You sweating me way too much to knkw who i do or dont associate with on these threads your arse been posting on here for a minute you just decided to register that homo arse name... ueah i got you in my sights you little peasy headed motherfuka smdh... oh and no ome cares aboit u or your corny arse bytch whose about to end up another statistic. Lol oh well better her than me. While you seed her up with 5 bastards ill have my lil tribe who are seen in the eyes of the lord ..:)

Ill say it before ill say it again black dyck disgusts me unless its attached to trey songz...

Spotted Girl

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#4618 Feb 23, 2013
Because they have the same brains and personality. Successful Black women are usually White women trapped in Black bodies.
666-Lucifer-Blac kAngel

Jacksonville, FL

#4619 Feb 23, 2013
Lady Godiva wrote:
<quoted text>
No hard feelings.
Cool...
Sadbutrue-HD

Arlington, VA

#4621 Feb 24, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
Because they have the same brains and personality. Successful Black women are usually White women trapped in Black bodies.
Black men are THUGS!
Sadbutrue-HD

Arlington, VA

#4622 Feb 24, 2013
ShyDevil334--MACEO wrote:
<ndle *wink*.lol
Blacks & Mexicans: 10 Reasons They Love Fat Ugly White Women
JULY 22, 2011 12:24 AM 442 COMMENTS

Susan B. Xenu

In my day we didn’t have 350 pound obese white women. Sure we had Ole Nessie who cooked down at Old man Pickets General Store, but she was half black and had a “gland problem”. We certainly had ugly women too, but they were all were very slim. I imagine it must be hard for today’s ugly obese white woman. From what I see there are no good christian white men willing to date them. The only other alternative is to find comfort in the arms of minorities.

Every where in today’s culture we see the ideal feminine form is a slim tight waisted enchantress. So why are Blacks and Mexicans so interested in ugly fat white women? This made me think and after some quick research I came up with a few ideas.

BLACK BUTTS ARE NOT BIG ENOUGH

Every body knows that black men like big butts. There have been countless wrap songs written about this by wrappers such as Sir-Mix-Master,$0.50, and Little Jizzy. It appears that there are limits to how big a black woman’s butt can get. Into this giant rectal expanse walks the fat white woman. When you weigh 350 pounds a lot of it goes to your back side. And Black men are more than happy to sodomize that massive expanse fat fluffed up White woman. But as we all know sodomy, no matter who it involves eventually leads to homosexual anus defiling.

SECRETLY GAY

It is no secret that ugly fat women serve as surrogate girl friends for homosexual men. These women are known as Fag Hags. The gays can “hook up” with these women and then they will appear to not be gay and blend in with normal society. These homos will also use them to source more gay men for them. Also Lesbians will get together with homogay men to appear normal.

GREEN CARDS

As I have written about on countless occasions, many states are passing laws to rid their borders of the brown menace. And I am not talking about a black man’s bed sheets after sodomizing a white woman. Mexicans are learning that it is time to return home as with 10% of the US population unemployed, we can pick our own oranges. Plus white people don’t crap on the tomatoes spreading E. Coli. Because of this many Mexicans are returning to an old trick to stay in the country. Marring a white woman to get a Green Card.

LEGITIMACY

To many ethnicities a white woman is seen as a sign of success. Once the shock of the Black man's 3 foot tall rims and bling-bling wears off, what else is there to say I have arrived? Everybody knows black men don't take care of their kids and they're poor Fathers its the reasonsw why their own women don't want them.

OBVIOUSLY KNOW HOW TO COOK

How did She get to be 350 pounds? She knows how to feed herself. Either she has a good job at the food stamps office (what you thought she met the black man at church?)and can afford Golden Corral or Popeyes every night, or she can cook. Most of their own women complain that Black men rarely help with expenses. Since she is at least 150 pounds over weight she obviously has enough to share so cheap black man won't have to come out of his pocket.

MORE LIKELY TO HAVE A JOB

Stats tell us that 75% of black women have 2-4 kids (from on avg 3-4 different fathers) and live off a mixture of Food Stamps, WIC, Unemployment and other entitlement programs. while, 83% of Mexican women have 5 children and are married. Typically it is the Mexican men who come to the US and send money home.

Why bring your taco munching wife here along with your batch of whiny chimichanga offspring when you can shack up with some ugly white woman with lose morals and low self esteem? She can pay her own way, if your lucky she might give you some spending money for doing a good job eating her fat fishy taco.

http://christwire.org/2011/07/blacks-mexicans...

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#4623 Feb 24, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Its saturday we saving up we went partying last weekend while your herb arse was here running your mouth like a cackling bytch...remember lol punkarse alchy. You sweating me way too much to knkw who i do or dont associate with on these threads your arse been posting on here for a minute you just decided to register that homo arse name... ueah i got you in my sights you little peasy headed motherfuka smdh... oh and no ome cares aboit u or your corny arse bytch whose about to end up another statistic. Lol oh well better her than me. While you seed her up with 5 bastards ill have my lil tribe who are seen in the eyes of the lord ..:)
Ill say it before ill say it again black dyck disgusts me unless its attached to trey songz...
uh no buddy,1.youre sweatin yourself.i was referring to the desperate lames who kiss up to posters like you for a shot at some e-pucci.i havent got a clue who you "associate" with nor do i care.lol
2.i have always posted as shybrothaALA but changed the name due to the fact i am far from that guy now. http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TIVORMQAARTSF...

3.no btch.my baby is a queen,youre a btch.a ho.a slut.whatever, anything but a queen.lol no need to be catty and jealous,what she ever do to you?dont get ya big baggy like my jeans panties in a bunch lol i told you well let you swollow after we beat your azz and fulfill your slavegirl fantasies.
4. like i told you,i got you in my sights and i dont miss so open up wide or small.lol
Sadbutrue-HD

Arlington, VA

#4624 Feb 24, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>what a bw,what can you expect?tryin to understand logic sends your wittle black "female" bwain into self destruct mode.lol
maceO

lETS SEE No education, Small Penis, Foolish, Effeminate, Scoffer, Fat, Unattractive, Poor health, Old and broke!

You have a lot stacked against you FOOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reparations: I want white slaves please 2 min Black Rage 48
Will The Real King Please Stand Up? 7 min In The Life Of Sappo 10
veterans need to shut up! 10 min Black Draft Dodger 12
My transition from male to female 12 min 4everandaday 22
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 12 min Paul 256
Whites are up at 🕕 16 min Garvey X 2
#NoTaxForBlacks 19 min Paul 17
What is wrong with white people? 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 60
Hahaha...Hahaha....AH HAHAHA!!! Whitey is scared! 2 hr Israelite Suprema... 42
Are African-Americans the worst ethnic group in... 6 hr thems 39