Why do good looking black women like ...

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4518 Feb 23, 2013
see the whites had to reduce us to the level of acceptance, ok would our peoples in africa that was fixing to get kidnap would they would have made a conscious decision, of sleeping with they Captors? course NOT, ok they had to be reduce down by means of abues, our peoples didnt have No choice on plantation you had to act like you liked White man or death, ok sis in house in house being chased raped by every white man, she set her mind to accept them conditions, ok a CLASS of lose woman was started right there, ok when slavery was over the WHITE man had BONDED with the black woma she was carrying his evil Baby from Rape. ok the whites open door for them mixed kids ok theu go back into white population, NOW ITS LEGITIMIZED now, see, now we DIVIDED as a peoples, ok the white man BONDED with the black woman thru REPEATED RAPES, till she accepted it NOT ALL most 98% will NOT SLEEP with a white person, they just know inside it aint right, OK what makes it not right, is they peoples dont know whom they is they live in a slavery created state of mind, you have to have a Pre slavery mind set for it not to be slavery, ITS NO WAY ROUND THAT
TBMR

Sudbury, Canada

#4519 Feb 23, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
no reply needed seeing as how you cant "understand" me.
Thank you!!!

I felt like my IQ was dropping every time I tried to make sense of one of your posts

I'm glad this conversation with you is over rotfl
TBMR

Sudbury, Canada

#4520 Feb 23, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
ShyDevil can't handle us. He has thrown in the towel. He has run for cover. He has retreated to safety. He senses he is not intelligent enough to come against you. He knows he will be humiliated by another Canadian. LOL
LOOOOL thanks sis

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#4521 Feb 23, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Its probably you trolling as a biracial woman.
Exactly carol tell it like it is!!!
TBMR

Sudbury, Canada

#4522 Feb 23, 2013
Alfie wrote:
Go away ..........
Take your own advice

You've been in MULTIPLE threads talking about how every other race is prettier and better than us and that noone wants us and we have no options with any race including black men

Now your ass is in here calling HER a sellout? Really???

You're mad cuz she proved you wrong about the desirability of black women

You are the sellout, you are brainwashed, you are a hypocrite, and you need to have an eternal seat.

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#4523 Feb 23, 2013
Ms Orchid wrote:
<quoted text>
Again simpleminded one "Why do good looking black women like white men so much". That is all about the preference of goodlooking black woman. If you really didn't care about what goodlooking BW liked, you wouldn't devote so much time to this thread. You'd keep it moving. Example, you would never see me on a thread about BM's preferences because I don't give a hoot about BM.
Lol oh she went deep

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#4524 Feb 23, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hogwash n bulls...t ..........sellouts n traitors
lol jealous

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#4526 Feb 23, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
U left a blk man n family for a wm ..........judas
Enjoy ur 30 pieces a silver
Alfie please get a woman jebus

Your miserable as all hell

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#4527 Feb 23, 2013
Ben please get a woman as well you need help! Your the male version of sadbuttrue...

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#4528 Feb 23, 2013
Carol

Orem, UT

#4530 Feb 23, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
i see black men black woman bond strong, the sister with money is leave them whites trying find a brother,i knows plenty,i have hooked up a few broke brothers up with professionals an they doing good! Gang members with CEO's an they happy, bro taking care of everything,i hooked two of my pals up with RN they got kids dude on his feet run fish shop, they Balling, i hooked one broke asss dude up with a RN, they Travel now, he in every city, having fun, he takes care of her, OH me im a GANG LEADER i hate to say it but its true, an My woman run whole hospital hahahah,i used to send peoples there all the time,lol see how it works, an i didnt go to school drop out in 5 grade, an i got more the a person working three jobs an im a STREET person with NO education, non, i leard how to read an Type real good here, see?
Louisiana emperor with his phoney act.

Since: Nov 12

United States

#4532 Feb 23, 2013
I didn't know Jay Z was a good looking white guy. Lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#4533 Feb 23, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
whiteman Bonded with black woman on plantation, you dont have yo Pre slavery mind back, your a fool an your showing it hahahah, your weak an you dont know your self your nothing more then a CONCUBINE,he go places yo ass cant go an be with a white woman an they waiting on you to DIE,so they can be together, your a after slavery minded made up heritage ass person thats being Raped because you live in a world the white man created for you, i feel sorry for you, your mentally deranged an dont know it! you have to have a a PRE slavery mind set to even see whats going on, you stupid peoples that do anything or Make any decision out of your True mentality is a slave minded person still, your living in the heritage created for you, an you function happly in it thinking your smart or know something when you really don't your the Forthes from knowing the truth then anybody, your a Mental slave!,functioning in a system that was created, the white man boneded with the black woman on plantation in his house for 400 years, its the same things going on, its a stop date coming soon

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4534 Feb 23, 2013
test

Level 8

Location hidden

#4535 Feb 23, 2013
some shit break out, this nation dont even have the making to go 20 years, not even 10, 7 is to much, late Iran or any nation, go to war an Bomb is exchanged, its OVER, you mixed peoples we gone take you in, but the white black couple, aint gone make it, the GANGS RUN this nation now, no Police, no pay no police,ok the Gangs gone fill that Void they knows this, it cant be changed or stopped, ok,OK thats YOUR DEATH right there, that bro you hated on, gone smell yo stinky ass an he gone know, an you will get yo do, an if you try bring white boy into communty of blacks yo knows whats up!! the Police is yo protection now, thats gone be gone one day everybody for them selfs coming up soon,
TBMR

Sudbury, Canada

#4536 Feb 23, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Alfie please get a woman jebus
Your miserable as all hell
He cannot get a woman of any race

every time he says black women arent desirable he really is speaking on just himself ... he is not desired by anyone

Level 8

Location hidden

#4537 Feb 23, 2013
see we never had no protection from police, well one day the white aint either, in a CAPITALIST system EVERY man for his self!ok thats coming,so No police, means the black man gone be his own power we set up now, AK 85% bloods, GA 75% Bloods,i can go on ok, we gone have court one day our own court! our on Justic, what ya'll gone do? i knows whats coming we gone run these streets an other Nations the white man fucked over gone drop us GUNs from the air!, yo white man days an future aint looking good! everybody on earth HATE THE WHITE Man them facts, whites only safe in country's they control with a army!
TBMR

Sudbury, Canada

#4538 Feb 23, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
You see that's the thing that annoys me. These bm keep putting down bw, but when bw decide to date non black men it becomes an issue. It makes me see how hateful they are towards bw. They can't stand for bw to be happy. It almost seems like they enjoy [email protected] up a bw's life by abandoning their kids and family and acting like we're so unwanted. That's why I tell sistas to date outside sometimes, because some of these brothas don't have our back, but they expect us to be loyal and wait around for them while they sleep with every b!tch from every planet. I would like to think we have evolved somewhat in 2013, and should be able to date and marry whom ever makes you happy. I hate the attitude of some of these bm who have nothing to offer, yet keep acting like they are some kind of prize. It seems like the only time a bm dates a bw is when shes well off and can take care of him financially. What do you think. Have you noticed that also.
Yeah I have definitely noticed that too

These black men who complain about us dating IR are more often then not men who date IR themselves. Its backwards. How can you complain about something you are doing yourself? At least the black women who complained about bm dating out actually wanted a black man and werent dating out themselves. The shit makes no sense smdh

The ones who truly didnt care about us wouldnt have anything to say to or about us. Dudes like "alfie" are projecting their insecurities

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#4539 Feb 23, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
He cannot get a woman of any race
every time he says black women arent desirable he really is speaking on just himself ... he is not desired by anyone
Truth!

Level 8

Location hidden

#4540 Feb 23, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
Ben please get a woman as well you need help! Your the male version of sadbuttrue...
the MF try find out if i had somebody hahahah lol check this everything to the side!! you Knws your being RAPED? you knows this, you gone be a rape victim till you have a Pre slavery mind set, then you can chose to fool with dude anybody because then you would know whats going on an you wont be a fool as you is now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Serena Williams looks like a..... (Mar '08) 1 min KIP 52
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,384,236
Is BILL COSBY a Serial Rapist ? (Mar '15) 4 min Thenumber1 100
Dear White People 4 min SadButTrue 37
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 9 min Moses 45,010
I do not like black men 13 min Thenumber1 109
Snoop Dogg blasts 'Roots' 14 min alarm clock 11
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 16 min Moses 134,524
Poll Can Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton? 2 hr SadButTrue 199
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 3 hr Sadbuttrue 102