Why do good looking black women like ...
Enlightened

Zebulon, NC

#4245 Feb 19, 2013
PGman wrote:
I'll be honest with you people(insert someone taking that offensively here), I'm white and Im pretty racist. I'm not ashamed to admit that fact. You're proud to be black or Asian or Mexican well in proud to think my race is better than yours. Before we go any further here, let me clarify what I mean by racist. I'm not saying I hate other races. I'm not saying that they should hate themselves. I'm saying my race is superior. Don't act like I'm the only one. There are racists from every group. Black panthers anyone? They're almost worse than the damn KKK, which by the way no, I am not a member of. To give evidence to my statements, here's a prime example. I have a black gf. But she has acknowledged that the majority, not all but the majority, of blacks in America are self destructive ghetto trash, if I may be so blunt. Now having said that there are well educated, well behaved and functioning black people, my gf included, but do you notice that the ones that are tend to distance themselves from the more "ghetto" black people? If you say no you're either blind or stubborn. The same is true but opposite of white people. Most tend to, again most not all, at least have a High school diploma or GED, act a bit more calmly and generally have a greater deal of respect for authority,private property and rules and laws in general. Now there are those that are uneducated and act just as bad as the ghetto blacks do but not most. You see my gf was similar to many black girls at one point. "strong and independent", not once thinking shed ever date a white guy until she started dating black men and realized most are just thugs. We met at a speaking event where the topic was "is racism still alive" she told me how bad of an experience dating black men had been and I told her pretty much what I've told all of you. She realized that white people truly are superior not necessarily in physical or genetic terms(though I could easily argue otherwise) but from a behavioral standpoint. All she wants to do anymore is what I want even though I tell her we should do what she wants. All she wants to do is please me because she knows that if she lost me its back to the ghetto until she finds another man like me. Now before you go all "you're treating her like a slave" you should know I treat her like fine gold. I buy her things all the time, tell her I love her everyday, help her out around the house, ect. I don't make her do anything she doesn't want to but ive told her before the second she starts getting cocky and starts acting like she runs my life and my house she's gone. That's my little spiel. Take it for what it is I just wanted to chime in here.
Wow. Sounds like you've got a private prostitute.
TBMR

Canada

#4246 Feb 19, 2013
PGman wrote:
I'll be honest with you people(insert someone taking that offensively here), I'm white and Im pretty racist. I'm not ashamed to admit that fact. You're proud to be black or Asian or Mexican well in proud to think my race is better than yours. Before we go any further here, let me clarify what I mean by racist. I'm not saying I hate other races. I'm not saying that they should hate themselves. I'm saying my race is superior. Don't act like I'm the only one. There are racists from every group. Black panthers anyone? They're almost worse than the damn KKK, which by the way no, I am not a member of. To give evidence to my statements, here's a prime example. I have a black gf. But she has acknowledged that the majority, not all but the majority, of blacks in America are self destructive ghetto trash, if I may be so blunt. Now having said that there are well educated, well behaved and functioning black people, my gf included, but do you notice that the ones that are tend to distance themselves from the more "ghetto" black people? If you say no you're either blind or stubborn. The same is true but opposite of white people. Most tend to, again most not all, at least have a High school diploma or GED, act a bit more calmly and generally have a greater deal of respect for authority,private property and rules and laws in general. Now there are those that are uneducated and act just as bad as the ghetto blacks do but not most. You see my gf was similar to many black girls at one point. "strong and independent", not once thinking shed ever date a white guy until she started dating black men and realized most are just thugs. We met at a speaking event where the topic was "is racism still alive" she told me how bad of an experience dating black men had been and I told her pretty much what I've told all of you. She realized that white people truly are superior not necessarily in physical or genetic terms(though I could easily argue otherwise) but from a behavioral standpoint. All she wants to do anymore is what I want even though I tell her we should do what she wants. All she wants to do is please me because she knows that if she lost me its back to the ghetto until she finds another man like me. Now before you go all "you're treating her like a slave" you should know I treat her like fine gold. I buy her things all the time, tell her I love her everyday, help her out around the house, ect. I don't make her do anything she doesn't want to but ive told her before the second she starts getting cocky and starts acting like she runs my life and my house she's gone. That's my little spiel. Take it for what it is I just wanted to chime in here.
You feeling superior doesnt bother me. You are a crackkker and that is the sheer epitome of what a crackkker is. That is what I expect from all of you

In all honesty all I can think about after reading your post is how much I just want to smack the black out of your girlfriend

How could she degrade herself by being with a deluded racist prick?

That shit is just beyond sad

I have my own issues with black men too but I would rather die than to be with someone like you

She went as low as humanly possible smdh

I'ma pray for her
TBMR

Canada

#4247 Feb 19, 2013
Lady Godiva wrote:
<quoted text>
You say "whites" are superior however, you're dating a blk woman who by your moronic notion is inferior to white women. What does that say about you? XO PG!
Girl please stop making sense lol

he is a crackkker, you cant expect him to think rationally or fairly

“When I do good,no 1 remembers”

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

When I do bad,no 1 forgets

#4248 Feb 19, 2013
Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
From the Senegambia, with ancestral roots to the Kingdoms of Sine and Saloum (both in Senegal).
Ya thats lekka. I have not been to West Afrika but would like to visit some day.
Lady Godiva

United States

#4249 Feb 19, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl please stop making sense lol
he is a crackkker, you cant expect him to think rationally or fairly
What an imbecile!! I bet it's a ww trying to demean a bw to gain a negative response from blk women for entertainment purposes.

The strenuous quest to annihilate the "original" woman continues. Ha!
Alfie

UK

#4250 Feb 19, 2013
Lady Godiva wrote:
<quoted text>
What an imbecile!! I bet it's a ww trying to demean a bw to gain a negative response from blk women for entertainment purposes.
The strenuous quest to annihilate the "original" woman continues. Ha!
No the original woman ,bw has been
Pulverized by her competotion
I.e. ww ,hispanic n asian women.

The battle for their men is a lost cause for
bw.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#4251 Feb 19, 2013
why does it always have to be a ww or bm?
Lady Godiva

United States

#4252 Feb 19, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
No the original woman ,bw has been
Pulverized by her competotion
I.e. ww ,hispanic n asian women.
The battle for their men is a lost cause for
bw.
*Competition*

What competition? Don't make me laugh. I'm starting to think you have a lil crush on me Alfie. Awwwwww :) lol
Karriee

Houston, TX

#4253 Feb 19, 2013
I don't see why it matters to you? We can't like a white man? And y'all tha first to say we're haters cus wen we see a white girl with a black dude. Bitchs get outta here

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#4254 Feb 19, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
why does it always have to be a ww or bm?
in reference to every bf claiming/accusing every racist/hateful/troll poster of being a ww or bm btw.
Lady Godiva

United States

#4255 Feb 19, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>in reference to every bf claiming/accusing every racist/hateful/troll poster of being a ww or bm btw.
Shut your dirty arse mouth itch!!! I read your post however, I don't dance with the devil. I decided against handing you your arse on a silver platter.

Go crawl back into the hell hole you came from.

Sincerely,

LG

“I could be Donald T”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

NYC

#4256 Feb 19, 2013
Lady Godiva wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut your dirty arse mouth itch!!! I read your post however, I don't dance with the devil. I decided against handing you your arse on a silver platter.
Sincerely,
LG
you go girl!!!!!!!!!!

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#4257 Feb 19, 2013
Lady Godiva wrote:
<quoted text>
Sincerely,
LG
youre a funny 13itch,i kinda like u,nawlol
Lady Godiva

United States

#4258 Feb 19, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>youre a funny 13itch,i kinda like u,nawlol
Another one bites the dust!
Alfie

UK

#4259 Feb 19, 2013
Lady Godiva wrote:
<quoted text>
*Competition*
What competition? Don't make me laugh. I'm starting to think you have a lil crush on me Alfie. Awwwwww :) lol
Ur competition - ww ,hisp n asian women.

Bw cant compete in marraige rings ,dating
Online n real world ,beauty.
She wins nothing ,always lasy

All women chosen above her
Scroteebags

Bronx, NY

#4260 Feb 19, 2013
Ehhy Edith I dont want to live next door to these coloreds. Archie wah wah waaah wah wahhhh. Uyyyee Edith!!

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#4261 Feb 19, 2013
Lady Godiva wrote:
<quoted text>
Another one bites the dust!
when and how?lol ill give U somethin to bite tho'.
Lady Godiva

United States

#4262 Feb 19, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur competition - ww ,hisp n asian women.
Bw cant compete in marraige rings ,dating
Online n real world ,beauty.
She wins nothing ,always lasy
All women chosen above her
You mean your competition?
There's no way you're a heterosexual man Alfie. You argue with females over their personal preference, that just asinine. I never been the one to brag and I'm far from a narcissist but, believe me I'm easy on the eyes. I attract men of all races and ethnicities.

Competition? Haha you tickle me Elmo.
Lady Godiva

United States

#4263 Feb 19, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>when and how?lol ill give U somethin to bite tho'.
No thanks! Keep your aids to yourself.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#4264 Feb 19, 2013
Lady Godiva wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks! Keep your aids to yourself.
no,im clean and who said i was talkin sexually?u nasty lil freak.lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 4 min TRUMP FAN 390
Face it, trolls. Y'all ain't lazy enough to be ... 5 min Hebrew Supremacist 1
The first 5 Laws of Negrology (there are 10)... 7 min Gottz 2
Why do some Jamaicans,Haitians,and Bahamians do... (Oct '10) 9 min MeL 131
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 11 min Hillbilly 72
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min USAsince1680 1,419,670
Why do blacks claim they invented peanut butter? 17 min Peanut Butta Spac... 7
Morning Consult: Bill Clinton's wife's polls CO... 19 min Hillary 2016 29
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 23 min AAM2000 41
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Curious Me 47,883