Why do good looking black women like ...
Black momma

Temecula, CA

#4203 Feb 18, 2013
In our society we have isolated ourselves so much and the we shall overcome days are over. I listen let's they're ugly spirits in every race but when in a buisness and you travel this skin travels with you I have stayed in 5 star hotels and whites will sit and study you like a thesis project it is to funny. I have no shame I remember I met with this friend of mine in Atlanta understand this brotha is a part of Mensa he has his masters degree has made so much money with the help of me on just a little part his shock therapy is classic he doesn't do this all time all I heard was wuz up my N..gha hell yeah
I have never had so much fun in my life. Now the point I am making he's has done test before to show the world as long as we present ourselves in the manner of you are making them feel not a threat but if it is not the way that presented to the world it is not politicaly correct and if you are ridgit that is a way of control just think in a word this person can change your whole pathway and we embrace I probably repeating what I said in a earlier post ok
Out of Wedlock- something invented by whom a ring symbolizes there is a vein that goes directly to the heart
Get off welfare mothers-so years ago free labor and a significant part of land funded by whom for whom that takes welfare to a whole new level
Sexual freedom - white women have been taught to guard your body because it is the temple of profection so denied your urgess for years who told you and set that standard
Now Becky is mad all those wasted years and what kind of special cookie you get wait for it wait for it so now I going to tell black women how ugly and loud lewd degrading you are Wow that's all you got you should know by now we really don't value or let anyone input really affect us at all I know it is such wasted energy a man will get on this form and woof woof woof at the end of the day let's say there is a crack in the street that a p...y was there on it and fell on it you would hear a little tiny cry help me me me iiii have veve fell fa fa fell innnn this uhhhh I won
Snowboard Sized Genitals

Bronx, NY

#4204 Feb 18, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
WW or BM trolling again
Carol black trolling again. I wasnt reffering to you carol. You have to actually go out and blow mad dudes to be condidered a pro. We all know you on topix all day an night trolling so no time to have a wanger upside your mouth.

Level 3

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4205 Feb 18, 2013
holycrap wrote:
<quoted text>Men rule the world because that's what women want. It doesn't mean the voice of women is silenced. You are an absolute idiot.
Eat an AIDS infected d1ck you lazy eye Rasputia looking buffalo. Men rule the world because men made every possible useful technology that exist. Nobody wants to be a second class citizen, and women wouldn't be crying about equal rights if that's what they wanted. You're the fcking idiot.

Level 3

Location hidden

#4206 Feb 18, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>women have NOTHING to do with men wanting to rule the world.many of you "women" have a voice but for the most part you dont have a mind of your own and the words you speak arent really your own but ya puppetmaster's.lol thats me being generous.
And this is true. Women are at the mercy of men, whether they admit it or not. If men took away all these inventions today and told women to figure it out on their own, they would perish within a matter of a couple of years. Men have had to teach women everything. Hell, even a man gave them tampons.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#4207 Feb 18, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> And this is true. Women are at the mercy of men, whether they admit it or not. If men took away all these inventions today and told women to figure it out on their own, they would perish within a matter of a couple of years. Men have had to teach women everything. Hell, even a man gave them tampons.
lol tampons,makeup,fake nails and lashes,razors to shave them hairy legs ect.,DOUCHE for the stinky kitty,weaves ect. they live in a mans world but are getting greedy and cocky like crazy.everything was given to them but can easily be taken away in a blink of an eye.i dont no what the welfare beneficiaries are gonna do when that sht runs out.lol its comin.

Level 3

Location hidden

#4208 Feb 18, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>lol tampons,makeup,fake nails and lashes,razors to shave them hairy legs ect.,DOUCHE for the stinky kitty,weaves ect. they live in a mans world but are getting greedy and cocky like crazy.everything was given to them but can easily be taken away in a blink of an eye.i dont no what the welfare beneficiaries are gonna do when that sht runs out.lol its comin.
Yep, it's gonna be biblical. LOL I wanna see how these manly women are gonna survive once the government can no longer provide for them. I guess many of them are gonna have to spread those legs and make it do what it do. All those expensive purses, weave, designer jeans that are bought on the tax payers dollar is gonna look real insignificant when they don't have a roof to store it under. The audacity of most of these hoodrats, talking bout women let us run the world, when most black women can't even choose the right man to get pregnant by. Most women pursue men who can take of them because women in general have zero innovative skills nor can they provide a safe haven for themselves and their little ones without men.

“The Truth Shall Set You Free”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4210 Feb 18, 2013
truth wrote:
hey im a good blck men i go to college an i date white girls not that black girls are not hot i just like to date white girls so i can have a good wife and i kick it with alot of white guys and wen we talke about black girls they get real happy to talk about sex so balck girls wen you date white boys just pick the right ones
somehow it seems like this post might be a lie or just plain old BS
holycrap

Powell, OH

#4211 Feb 18, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>women have NOTHING to do with men wanting to rule the world.many of you "women" have a voice but for the most part you dont have a mind of your own and the words you speak arent really your own but ya puppetmaster's.lol thats me being generous.
When I hear a black male say this, nothing makes me laugh harder. You are correct about one thing..MEN do rule the world.
holycrap

Powell, OH

#4212 Feb 18, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> And this is true. Women are at the mercy of men, whether they admit it or not. If men took away all these inventions today and told women to figure it out on their own, they would perish within a matter of a couple of years. Men have had to teach women everything. Hell, even a man gave them tampons.
What the f!ck has your stupid azz invented? Just stfu weird azz.
holycrap

Powell, OH

#4213 Feb 18, 2013
Stupid azz OPPRESSED black males talking about males rule the world. What a bunch of stupid, ant/roaching looking morons. Men do the rule, get a clue BABOONS.
holycrap

Powell, OH

#4214 Feb 18, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> Yep, it's gonna be biblical. LOL I wanna see how these manly women are gonna survive once the government can no longer provide for them. I guess many of them are gonna have to spread those legs and make it do what it do. All those expensive purses, weave, designer jeans that are bought on the tax payers dollar is gonna look real insignificant when they don't have a roof to store it under. The audacity of most of these hoodrats, talking bout women let us run the world, when most black women can't even choose the right man to get pregnant by. Most women pursue men who can take of them because women in general have zero innovative skills nor can they provide a safe haven for themselves and their little ones without men.
Women aren't supposed to pursue males in the first place you purse carrying idiot.

Level 3

Location hidden

#4215 Feb 18, 2013
holycrap wrote:
<quoted text>
When I hear a black male say this, nothing makes me laugh harder. You are correct about one thing..MEN do rule the world.
Subliminal shots fired. I can't force other black men to step into roles of leadership, but I'm proud of who I am and what I've become. I'm sure Nelson Mendella has more power than any woman you've ever laid eyes on. And whether you view Obama as black or not, he considers himself to be black, most people call him black therefore the most powerful MAN on the planet is black. And when you can have a net worth of 11.2 billion dollars like Alhaji Aliko Dangote, you're a very powerful man. These three black men are a force to be reckoned with by men, so you can hold those subliminal shots back. You women can make nothing happen unless a man shows you how to do it.

Level 3

Location hidden

#4216 Feb 18, 2013
holycrap wrote:
<quoted text>
Women aren't supposed to pursue males in the first place you purse carrying idiot.
Well tell that to the hundreds of thousands of black women on dating sites that pursue white men. The data don't lie, and white men respond back the least to black women more than any other women. Maybe that's because black women are the only women that actively and aggressively pursue white men instead of letting nature run it's course.

And women don't let men do sh1t you butch penis envy dyke.
holycrap

Powell, OH

#4217 Feb 18, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> Subliminal shots fired. I can't force other black men to step into roles of leadership, but I'm proud of who I am and what I've become. I'm sure Nelson Mendella has more power than any woman you've ever laid eyes on. And whether you view Obama as black or not, he considers himself to be black, most people call him black therefore the most powerful MAN on the planet is black. And when you can have a net worth of 11.2 billion dollars like Alhaji Aliko Dangote, you're a very powerful man. These three black men are a force to be reckoned with by men, so you can hold those subliminal shots back. You women can make nothing happen unless a man shows you how to do it.
Well speak for yourself then. I'm proud of myself as well and just like you I don't want to be in some "mix" with black males and there decisions. I attack you because you attack me.

Level 3

Location hidden

#4218 Feb 18, 2013
holycrap wrote:
<quoted text>
What the f!ck has your stupid azz invented? Just stfu weird azz.
What man exactly have you given permission to rule the world???

Every piece of invention could be strip away today and I could be thrown in the jungle with every vicious predator known to man, and I would come out unscathed. That's what separates me from the weaker sex. I'm not dependent on a living soul to survive. Nobody has to provide shelter for me, build safe havens for me, harvest crops for me, provide mode of transportation for me. Women like you and all women rely on men to do this for you. You women are clueless when it comes to basic survival, an instinct that men naturally inherit from birth.
holycrap

Powell, OH

#4219 Feb 18, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> Well tell that to the hundreds of thousands of black women on dating sites that pursue white men. The data don't lie, and white men respond back the least to black women more than any other women. Maybe that's because black women are the only women that actively and aggressively pursue white men instead of letting nature run it's course.
And women don't let men do sh1t you butch penis envy dyke.
Whatever LE.
holycrap

Powell, OH

#4220 Feb 18, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> What man exactly have you given permission to rule the world???
Every piece of invention could be strip away today and I could be thrown in the jungle with every vicious predator known to man, and I would come out unscathed. That's what separates me from the weaker sex. I'm not dependent on a living soul to survive. Nobody has to provide shelter for me, build safe havens for me, harvest crops for me, provide mode of transportation for me. Women like you and all women rely on men to do this for you. You women are clueless when it comes to basic survival, an instinct that men naturally inherit from birth.
Males have to be motivated for survival. No male is an island.

Level 3

Location hidden

#4221 Feb 18, 2013
holycrap wrote:
<quoted text>
Males have to be motivated for survival. No male is an island.
I'm an island, and I can survive on my own strengths.
Carol

Orem, UT

#4222 Feb 18, 2013
Snowboard Sized Genitals wrote:
The worst part when a black girl goes down on you is when its terribly obvious she done this 7 million times before. Its kind of nice when girls arent professional cocksuckers lol. This probably doesnt make sense to some girls but trust me nobody want a pro blower girl friend. It diff if you just a jumpoff, then you already a hoe. At least pretend like your not a pro then surprise every now and then.
Sounds like several of the WW who post here, telling on themselves.

Level 3

Location hidden

#4223 Feb 18, 2013
holycrap wrote:
<quoted text>
Well speak for yourself then. I'm proud of myself as well and just like you I don't want to be in some "mix" with black males and there decisions. I attack you because you attack me.
You're a woman, you are beneath me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White guys are better in bed - according to bla... 1 min White Men are Ugly 26
White Men Use Cosmetics 4 min Anonymous 1
Bm look like gorilla apes ^ monkey 5 min Anonymous 2
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 14 min Drilling for the ... 1,112
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Jeremy 1,497,480
BM Soccer Player called Monkey ran off field cr... 15 min Subby 5
What Happens if Black Women Gave Up? 16 min Subby 29
Why are black women so unattractive? (Aug '15) 2 hr sexysnowbunny 68
Why Are White Women Adopting Black Babies? 5 hr WHITE POWER 4 EVER 47
Got into it with the cafeteria worker this morning 5 hr WHITE POWER 4 EVER 26