Why do good looking black women like ...

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#4180 Feb 18, 2013
Ok real talk its getting real ratchet up here from both sides ... You guys are being heartless to your own racial counterparts more than these rednecking motherfukas.. lot of animosity towards each other you all seem to forget the same ppl you trash talk about so vile are in your family smdh!!
holycrap

Powell, OH

#4181 Feb 18, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> See here, another foolish remark from you. This is what I call arguing for no damn reason. Umm yea, I think black women should be sorta concerned because if all black men would have been killed, then your stupid a$$ wouldn't be here posting this dumb sh1t you've been posting. If bw shouldn't care about lynchings, then your father, grandfather, great grandfathers and all the patriarchs before them should have been strung up so we wouldn't have had to be curse with such an ignorant retarded fool such as yourself.
lol. hehe.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#4183 Feb 18, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>hell naww,i wanna dance 4 u and them sexy non bw.lol jk. we know how yall rock at bachelorette parties tho'.lol
Uh i got black friends to you know and they all are sexy... from the jamacian to my Salvadorian to my polish bestie my friends are very diverse...
Carol

Orem, UT

#4184 Feb 18, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> Oh wow, white women are mean, somebody stop the press. There's a huge difference from being mean as oppose to building a system to keeps the oppress oppressed. Hell, I'll take mean any day over police brutality, systematic destruction of my communities, drug infested neighborhoods, Jim Crow, a corrupt penal system, and the wrongful killing of black males in the streets by gun toting white vigilantes. Really, mean????? Like I said, your son could one day become a victim to this same sh1t that we deal with on a daily basis, but remember, if he's being beaten by a white cop, it's a white woman's fault. SMH
And white men love feeling superior, and there's no greater feeling of superiority than being able to fck another man's woman and knowing he can't do anything about it. But it's an even greater feeling of superiority to be able to do it and then turn his women against him. Wm aren't into just any black women, he's into what he feels is the best that the black race has. It's kinda like the King of England would have the right to fck the Scottish man's wife before he did, because it gave him the ultimate power and told the Scottish that he was beneath him. Some white women are just looking for love just like black men. But bw are more than happy to adhere to the wishes of the man that has destroyed her race.
Blah blah, blah it is WW teaching WM....

WW are behind entire blk cities being destroyed...

So get on with your women, who cares.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#4185 Feb 18, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh i got black friends to you know and they all are sexy... from the jamacian to my Salvadorian to my polish bestie my friends are very diverse...
mmmmmm lol as long as they dont think,talk like yall and UNDER 30 wit no kids its gucci.lol
Whats goin on

Lindenhurst, NY

#4186 Feb 18, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea and it don't take much to get them naked a couple singles do the trick
Black momma

Temecula, CA

#4187 Feb 18, 2013
One soul

Level 3

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4188 Feb 18, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah, blah it is WW teaching WM....
WW are behind entire blk cities being destroyed...
So get on with your women, who cares.
Yea everything is BLAH BLAH BLAH with you because the truth hurts. But remember this, a woman will not teach her son anything that her husband doesn't approve of. Men lay down the foundation, and women follow the path. These women are doing what their men tell them to do. But black women don't understand this because no man has ever been able to tell you all anything except white men. I don't know what makes you think a white man achieved world dominance by listening to a woman. Men rule the world, and it's white men that tell white women how to raise his sons. Either that or he will find her a replacement.

Level 3

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4189 Feb 18, 2013
holycrap wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. hehe.
Yea, just as I thought. Too bad they didn't cut off your bloodline long before you cursed us with your presence.
Black Deal

United States

#4190 Feb 18, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>oh you gone skip ol' boy and get at me huh?ill take ya soul and make a man outcha.babygirl.lol youre one of them dl bm they talk about homo thug.if you go to jail i heard theyll pay for ya operation.youll be a btch trapped in a man's body no more,kind.lol
You on that homo shit and your momma know it to

You thug hunter
Snowboard Sized Genitals

Bronx, NY

#4191 Feb 18, 2013
The worst part when a black girl goes down on you is when its terribly obvious she done this 7 million times before. Its kind of nice when girls arent professional cocksuckers lol. This probably doesnt make sense to some girls but trust me nobody want a pro blower girl friend. It diff if you just a jumpoff, then you already a hoe. At least pretend like your not a pro then surprise every now and then.
Black Deal

United States

#4192 Feb 18, 2013
holycrap wrote:
<quoted text>lol. hehe.
You best be learning what holy mean in bible
Pimpin callme Daddy

Lindenhurst, NY

#4193 Feb 18, 2013
To shydevil
Your heard my h0ee I got dem bytches in all flavas I send ISW to your house right now btch all about gettin me my money if a h0e knew better shed goout and mak a pimp more cheddar

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#4194 Feb 18, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> Yea everything is BLAH BLAH BLAH with you because the truth hurts. But remember this, a woman will not teach her son anything that her husband doesn't approve of. Men lay down the foundation, and women follow the path. These women are doing what their men tell them to do. But black women don't understand this because no man has ever been able to tell you all anything except white men. I don't know what makes you think a white man achieved world dominance by listening to a woman. Men rule the world, and it's white men that tell white women how to raise his sons. Either that or he will find her a replacement.
lol thats a crazy old bat huh?lmbao but that doesnt apply to bw who raise bm does it,since we are all "dbr-damaged beyond repair" in their and wm terms.youll see that on other sites.
holycrap

Powell, OH

#4195 Feb 18, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> Yea everything is BLAH BLAH BLAH with you because the truth hurts. But remember this, a woman will not teach her son anything that her husband doesn't approve of. Men lay down the foundation, and women follow the path. These women are doing what their men tell them to do. But black women don't understand this because no man has ever been able to tell you all anything except white men. I don't know what makes you think a white man achieved world dominance by listening to a woman. Men rule the world, and it's white men that tell white women how to raise his sons. Either that or he will find her a replacement.
Men rule the world because that's what women want. It doesn't mean the voice of women is silenced. You are an absolute idiot.
Carol

Orem, UT

#4197 Feb 18, 2013
Snowboard Sized Genitals wrote:
The worst part when a black girl goes down on you is when its terribly obvious she done this 7 million times before. Its kind of nice when girls arent professional cocksuckers lol. This probably doesnt make sense to some girls but trust me nobody want a pro blower girl friend. It diff if you just a jumpoff, then you already a hoe. At least pretend like your not a pro then surprise every now and then.
WW or BM trolling again

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#4198 Feb 18, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
You on that homo shit and your momma know it to
You thug hunter
thats just weird that you know about that.i heard of it thru my baby,she told me what it was about but you actually watch that sht?.lol suspect.boy,you gangstalicious haha ha

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#4200 Feb 18, 2013
holycrap wrote:
<quoted text>Men rule the world because that's what women want. It doesn't mean the voice of women is silenced. You are an absolute idiot.
women have NOTHING to do with men wanting to rule the world.many of you "women" have a voice but for the most part you dont have a mind of your own and the words you speak arent really your own but ya puppetmaster's.lol thats me being generous.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#4201 Feb 18, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
WW or BM trolling again
when i imagine what your brain looks like i see a gerbal on a wheel runnin around lol.
Lucifer The Nationalist

Jacksonville, FL

#4202 Feb 18, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
WW or BM trolling again
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TNVBT2RFU0R2T...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min John Galt 1,405,032
Poll Was Ghana a black Jewish Empire? (Jan '09) 33 min vfgh 18
Time for Reparations 1 hr Sonya Davis 9
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 1 hr Curious Me 1,723
White people must die. Shoot them all. 1 hr Anonymous 1
Is Uruwauwau really Brazilian? 1 hr Candace 1
hell is not real!!!!! 1 hr Sonya Davis 3
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 1 hr Lbrown 74
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 2 hr Dark Truth 14,517
The DNC Convention 3 hr No Pants Suit 56