Why do good looking black women like ...

Level 3

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4143 Feb 18, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree BM like you are pure evil and here you go whining about WM again...
again please get over your jealousy of WM.
One thing is for sure, you are the queen of deflection. But deflecting doesn't change reality. You stand firm in your defense for white men and I applaud that, but it's white men that are fcking over you and blacks. And I applaud his genius. Anytime you can make someone of another race turn on their own, fight to the death to defend you against their own people, you have to be applauded. But white men are with his women in large numbers, have money, peace and happiness. But most importantly he has the majority of the world duped and he has the souls of black women in his back pockets.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#4144 Feb 18, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> One thing is for sure, you are the queen of deflection. But deflecting doesn't change reality. You stand firm in your defense for white men and I applaud that, but it's white men that are fcking over you and blacks. And I applaud his genius. Anytime you can make someone of another race turn on their own, fight to the death to defend you against their own people, you have to be applauded. But white men are with his women in large numbers, have money, peace and happiness. But most importantly he has the majority of the world duped and he has the souls of black women in his back pockets.
shes gonna act crazy now and call you a corrupt fed lol
Black Deal

United States

#4145 Feb 18, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text>Bitter black woman trolling as a black man. Now what corny a$$ nixxa would say some nonsense like this unless he was indeed a black woman.
Stop projecting devil

If you wanna praise cave bitches and white mfs go right ahead

Majority of us black men with black women
Black Deal

United States

#4146 Feb 18, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text>No I didn't purposely leave them out, I know about them too. But bw were out here FIRST, not black men. And today there are more famous and wealthy black women with white men than there are black men with white women. So every time you call a black man treasonous, then what does that say about black women. The first interracial marriage to be legalize was between a black woman and white man, Madame C.J. Walker was the first female millionaire, and instead of bringing it back to the black community, she took it right back to whites. Black women sexing white men immediately after slavery was abolished, but you women wanna call black men treasonous??? Sure some white women had picnics at lynchings, but it was white men doing the lynching. But black women have such a traitorous mentality that they don't even acknowledge white men' roles anymore. You all act like those white women having picnics during those lynchings some how telekinetic those men on those ropes and hung them till they died. White men were the heroes trying to rescue black women from evil black men and white women. SMH
You AA dying out any damn way

All this IR bs done sealed your fate
Lady Godiva

United States

#4147 Feb 18, 2013
Can't we all just get along? Spread love not hate :).

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#4148 Feb 18, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop projecting devil
If you wanna praise cave bitches and white mfs go right ahead
Majority of us black men with black women
damn homey,you sound programmed or something.lol you say that as if youre trying to force yourself to believe it.lol hate to be you when reality sets in.lol
Carol

Orem, UT

#4149 Feb 18, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> One thing is for sure, you are the queen of deflection. But deflecting doesn't change reality. You stand firm in your defense for white men and I applaud that, but it's white men that are fcking over you and blacks. And I applaud his genius. Anytime you can make someone of another race turn on their own, fight to the death to defend you against their own people, you have to be applauded. But white men are with his women in large numbers, have money, peace and happiness. But most importantly he has the majority of the world duped and he has the souls of black women in his back pockets.
lol, you're one of the most treasonous criminal TOMs, ever spawned....

If your WW won't fight WM for you, why in the world do you think I would.

You're like a woman and I understand some blk women are still willing to fight your battles with WM for you....

But I'm not one of them.
holycrap

Memphis, TN

#4150 Feb 18, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> Bitter black woman trolling as a black man. Now what corny a$$ nixxa would say some nonsense like this unless he was indeed a black woman.
lol.
Black Deal

United States

#4151 Feb 18, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>damn homey,you sound programmed or something.lol you say that as if youre trying to force yourself to believe it.lol hate to be you when reality sets in.lol
You aint gots to believe shit devil

Fact be fact

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#4152 Feb 18, 2013
Lady Godiva wrote:
Can't we all just get along? Spread love not hate :).
go kill yourself,i read the ignorant hateful sht you been postin.youre that same retard aint you?dont answer that.smh
Carol

Orem, UT

#4153 Feb 18, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>shes gonna act crazy now and call you a corrupt fed lol
That what he called himself.
Carol

Orem, UT

#4154 Feb 18, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>damn homey,you sound programmed or something.lol you say that as if youre trying to force yourself to believe it.lol hate to be you when reality sets in.lol
Stupid bm like you are a curse, he's telling the truth....

as the number of blks dwindle....ya emptyheaded DOPE...

Hispanics will be the new minority voice and......

and the blk community will lose what voice it has....

YUCK you're stupid.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#4155 Feb 18, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, you're one of the most treasonous criminal TOMs, ever spawned....
If your WW won't fight WM for you, why in the world do you think I would.
You're like a woman and I understand some blk women are still willing to fight your battles with WM for you....
But I'm not one of them.
lies and truths.truth,more ww fight racist ect. wm for and with bm than bw .

lie,bw fight bm's battle with wm.?lol

truth,bm's battle with wm is bw's battle with wm.
truth,bw make bm fight wm for them1.cuz they dont g.a.f about anyone but themselves.2.they still want to be with the same wm and 3. dont want to look bad or"loyal to bm" to wm.
true,you are definitely not one of them not even for your own son(s) as with all bw because these attacked black males didnt fall out of the sky.they are somebody's son,brother,father,uncle,nephe w ect. but i laugh at other bm my damn self,especially the ones like homey i posted at earlier.lol
holycrap

Memphis, TN

#4156 Feb 18, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> Sure some white women had picnics at lynchings, but it was white men doing the lynching.
Surely you aren't suggesting black women should care about lynchings, are you?

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#4157 Feb 18, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid bm like you are a curse, he's telling the truth....
as the number of blks dwindle....ya emptyheaded DOPE...
Hispanics will be the new minority voice and......
and the blk community will lose what voice it has....
YUCK you're stupid.
oh shut up.the bc has no voice exept wm's stats.lol and i wasnt talkin about or referring to that ya fruitcake.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#4158 Feb 18, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
You aint gots to believe shit devil
Fact be fact
dude,you dont believe it ya self.lol

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#4159 Feb 18, 2013
holycrap wrote:
<quoted text> Surely you aren't suggesting black women should care about lynchings, are you?
that would be funny.lol
cmd6241983

Philadelphia, PA

#4160 Feb 18, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>cmd ??1983 take your meds btch.lol
Fingers to ears "LA LA LA LA" I'm not listening.....
Black Deal

United States

#4161 Feb 18, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>dude,you dont believe it ya self.lol
Devil go project elsewhere
Carol

Orem, UT

#4162 Feb 18, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>oh shut up.the bc has no voice exept wm's stats.lol and i wasnt talkin about or referring to that ya fruitcake.
Pathetic, stupid criminal, yuck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,580,104
If United States fails, who will be the scapego... 1 hr Ttt 1
Dear Mr. Hitler... Come down from heaven, we ne... 1 hr Ttt 16
Is Maryland considered a Southern State (Aug '12) 1 hr That boi 6
Primates ("whites") L O S T Finally 2 hr JIM CROW NOW 8
News POLL: Most Black Americans Don't Want Confedera... 2 hr Cordwainer Trout 6
What does the birth certificate say for biracia... (Jan '09) 2 hr JIM CROW NOW 103
Destroying statues won't make you slaves White! 2 hr zepol 51
Will people start destroying monuments to Liber... 5 hr KIP 60
Barcelona Splatters 5 hr Hashtag THX 18
I have token white friends. 10 hr KIP 68
More from around the web