Why do good looking black women like ...
Alfie

UK

#4118 Feb 18, 2013
THe truth is never,stale - it never loses its shelf life ms .orchid.
yop

France

#4119 Feb 18, 2013
Good looking black women seek rich men. And most of rich men are whites...

“IM Loving in”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Loveland Ohio

#4120 Feb 18, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to share something with you I feel like crying I had a brain Tumor and I died had a nde got gave all these messages and I go back and fourth with my family today an incident happen I said this is it I am not going to try no more Carol you are an angel you just don't know omg I am so emotional the world just stop around me you don't even know how special you are
Good morning you sound like a wonderful person who has been through a lot.I wish you the best dear one.
Alfie

UK

#4121 Feb 18, 2013
larry wrote:
<quoted text> hi kitty belle i agree im a white male and i do find that im very attracted to all but i prefer my chocolate cuz chocolate & vanilla compliment each other.
Sure u do -gee how nice
Lady Godiva

United States

#4122 Feb 18, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure u do -gee how nice
Mental illness should not be taken lightly. There is treatment available Alfie.
Alfie

UK

#4123 Feb 18, 2013
Lady Godiva wrote:
<quoted text>
Mental illness should not be taken lightly. There is treatment available Alfie.

Ha ha ha ha ..........really funny
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#4124 Feb 18, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
God loves you!!
You are gonna get a chill up from the ashes my son is name Phoenix
One Soul
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#4125 Feb 18, 2013
You want to see how the word is I will shoot for March 10 2013 walk up to someone you don't know hand them 10.00 dollars watch there actions people don't evev know how to accept a gift anymore. When good happens no one says nothing but when something bad happens WOW I am guilty of this to so pass the word march 10 2013 you will why this why that we question everything so God feels well why also .
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#4126 Feb 18, 2013
And you men I don't mean a lap dance (smile) Can a n&&gha get a table dance lol because I see you guys Now but but but the nice lady said on the the the post that I I I .....
larry

United States

#4127 Feb 18, 2013
Kitty Belle wrote:
*ignores the racist idiots* Because us attractive black women usually have standards and prefer nicer guys who will treat us right. Typically, they tend to be white.=)
alright honey

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#4128 Feb 18, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
No u didnt get them.
Stats show u getting less rings from wm,am n
Lm.less than 1%.
U got dates n sex but no rings n respect
- no house mortgage pension 401k stock
Portfolio ,adding debts n liabilities etc
Thats what marraige is about n bw don't
Get that from wm ,its for asians ,hisp n
Ww.
Yawn

5-18-13 i already got the engagement ring thats when the deal is sealed. So save the low self esteem chicks who believe it.

Lol i have a feeling when you go on dates and the bw who was dumb enough to go with you looked at a non bm at only a glance you would start running down your irrelevant list of stats so you could try to convince her to stay with your arse.... like "hey girl dont look at that latin guy you know he wont marry you" i mean you probably wont either so whats the point lol

BW DO YOU!
Alfie

UK

#4130 Feb 18, 2013
TO Isw

Clap clAp clap........

U manage,to cannive ur way into a ring Wm
Gives 1% of rings to bw ,ur in the 1%

Only 1 in 400 wm hve blk wife ,i guess that's
U .

Will send,u a gift
MixedGirlFrenchG uadeloupe

Saint-genis-laval, France

#4131 Feb 18, 2013
I like white men because they look good. I've dated some biracial and hispanic men but I really prefer white men with dark hair and blue eyes
MixedGirlFrenchG uadeloupe

Saint-genis-laval, France

#4132 Feb 18, 2013
My own dad is white though, maybe that's why I have no interest in bm

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#4133 Feb 18, 2013
Alfie wrote:
TO Isw
Clap clAp clap........
U manage,to cannive ur way into a ring Wm
Gives 1% of rings to bw ,ur in the 1%
Only 1 in 400 wm hve blk wife ,i guess that's
U .
Will send,u a gift
Sure how about i invite you and you can bend down and kiss massa and madams rings after the ceremony. Then ill find you a little servants outfit an d you can wait on my very diverse family :)

You may get mad because we won't be the only mixed couple there. Just refrain from spitting out your meaningless statistics as we say i do! I mean having a crazed man screaming wm dont marry bw/ mixed women at an interracial union would seem quite asnine...Or well lsine up the guest to give you a few lashes across your ignorant bitter back haha
Alfie

UK

#4134 Feb 18, 2013
MixedGirlFrenchGuadeloupe wrote:
I like white men because they look good. I've dated some biracial and hispanic men but I really prefer white men with dark hair and blue eyes
Who cares ?

Level 3

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4135 Feb 18, 2013
Lady Godiva wrote:
<quoted text>
You're pathetic!!!! I bet, a black woman turned you down and bruised your superior ego. Now you're waging a personal vendetta against all black women? Stop spreading your lies and hate. Get a life!
SMH What lies??? And I'm not spreading any hate, I'm simply telling the truth. I don't hate anyone, but I despise people always claiming it's black men doing all this bad while black women are angels. Black women are just as responsible for the black community as black men are. And I don't have a superior ego, I'm down to earth and try to respect all people. But I know what I see.
Alfie

UK

#4136 Feb 18, 2013
TO Isw

After years of begging,pleading n sucking massa di..k the desperate bw finally got ur ring .

No longer the bed wench but now the fully
Paid for who..e

Level 3

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4137 Feb 18, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice you fail to mention,
Jack Johnson, Redd Foxx, Sidney Potier, Quicy jones, Sammy Davis Jr, Billie Dee Williams etc etc etc
Oprah took a blk man to enjoy fame and wealth...
MJ took a he man looking WW. Only was seen in public with WW...
Used white sperm and left his legacy and wealth to whites...
Blk men are the most treasonous men out there, who while pushing white supremacy...
Aides racists in putting down their own community. Black women and Children.
No I didn't purposely leave them out, I know about them too. But bw were out here FIRST, not black men. And today there are more famous and wealthy black women with white men than there are black men with white women. So every time you call a black man treasonous, then what does that say about black women. The first interracial marriage to be legalize was between a black woman and white man, Madame C.J. Walker was the first female millionaire, and instead of bringing it back to the black community, she took it right back to whites. Black women sexing white men immediately after slavery was abolished, but you women wanna call black men treasonous??? Sure some white women had picnics at lynchings, but it was white men doing the lynching. But black women have such a traitorous mentality that they don't even acknowledge white men' roles anymore. You all act like those white women having picnics during those lynchings some how telekinetic those men on those ropes and hung them till they died. White men were the heroes trying to rescue black women from evil black men and white women. SMH
Black Deal

United States

#4138 Feb 18, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares ?
You do devil

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sandra Bland speaking on Black Lives Matter 2 min The Black Foreigner 214
Why are blacks more violent than other races? (Apr '11) 3 min truthhurtz 30
News Percentage of African-Americans in management o... 4 min Spotted Girl 1
So many white women are having sex with black men (Jan '14) 5 min Mr oH 83
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Thanks But No Thanks 1,264,504
u S A is a poor country, its gonna impoverish a... 7 min Mr oH 30
Help End USA world order; Boycott UNO annual me... 17 min THX00451 2
BW are evil, devious, vindictive and WM can hav... 33 min ccChocolateGirl 95
Africans did not sell their own 51 min Mr oH 158
Trump will destroy America ! 1 hr PolakPotrafi 66
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 35,033
Obama to issue an executive order to establish ... 5 hr Dobys Gerbil 63
More from around the web