Why do good looking black women like ...
Carol

Orem, UT

#4100 Feb 18, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>First of all little girl good thing I took a nap for this one I know the structure of society I had selective friends this right here why a lot of black men don't want to date black women it is not to get a prize it is because of the nasty attitude you call me a name because you let your emotions just take over so closed minded,jealous,and not even willing to probe my experience I never had to be In a place that long I took the experience and moved on. As far the mammie thing I hear that all the time if wasn't for our ancestor to take that fall for us we wouldn't even be here today. Just try to open your mind humble self probe your history instead of just being mad all the time. I try and try to help my sista through out the years complain that is not in my job I was employed for this and that not willing to go an extra mile. Brothers I clearly understand why you go with Becky just one day sista with a smile not complaining JUST MAD get a juice box go to the shoe store something I know I can't because I'm mad. Remember this next time you just want to insult someone you never know when you are in the company of angels.
Actually I regretted saying those words and wished I could retract that comment the minute I pressed the post comment button....

I apologize for the mean comment....

But I was there back in the 80s and watched WW latch on to blk women only to use them to meet BM...

I watched them change our sexual and social norms with the help of dense black women....

I watched WW introduce sex without strings attached to the men of our community...

on such a major basis, that it affects BM/BW's marriage rates to this day...

I watched them introduce filthy sexual habits that were taboo to our culture....

But I do apologize for the nasty comment, it wasn't necessary.
Black momma

Temecula, CA

#4101 Feb 18, 2013
What is really funny Oprah Oprah wow she is worth what 2.1billion ot more she knows how far she can go let's see I can change the educational system in blacks the structure of funding open up non profit organization that would allow blacks in there own communities to establish their own buisness and you really steal from your self if most of the profits are being filter to you we celebrate 4th of July 1776 when (when were we free. The supreme court did consider us only 3/5 person the rest a mass of a freak of nature and a
baby had no value at all this was from The
supreme court Taney bill it was not argue and
abolish until 1973. All it takes is a word from one
no I will open a school in Africa. The entertaient is great I love her she went from oh honey I will cry with you to today show where to find purses
now she is the original and Larry Elder what a scam he's in the back with Ann Coulter laughing his off
Just like out of wedlock because he said it who said it?
Just like the welfare system so when whites got free labor and land from their forefathers that is welfare on whole different level because jr said so who him over there. Ok
Just like women jump into bed she lacks moral fiber who said so well he did ok

Little stick dolls I will stay with the norm and if a person don't agree with me I will try to belittle them until they do you what you know
changes a person take a long look at that person and all the anger,despair,happiness,lust,f rustration,cries,a voice no one hears,they have felt the same feeling we are one soul it survive the pages we keep going but in the end we will just say Hello
Black momma

Temecula, CA

#4102 Feb 18, 2013
You have made my day
Black momma

Temecula, CA

#4104 Feb 18, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I regretted saying those words and wished I could retract that comment the minute I pressed the post comment button....
I apologize for the mean comment....
But I was there back in the 80s and watched WW latch on to blk women only to use them to meet BM...
I watched them change our sexual and social norms with the help of dense black women....I
I watched WW introduce sex without strings attached to the men of our community...
on such a major basis, that it affects BM/BW's marriage rates to this day...
I watched them introduce filthy sexual habits that were taboo to our culture....
But I do apologize for the nasty comment, it wasn't necessary.
I want to share something with you I feel like crying I had a brain Tumor and I died had a nde got gave all these messages and I go back and fourth with my family today an incident happen I said this is it I am not going to try no more Carol you are an angel you just don't know omg I am so emotional the world just stop around me you don't even know how special you are
Carol

Orem, UT

#4105 Feb 18, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to share something with you I feel like crying I had a brain Tumor and I died had a nde got gave all these messages and I go back and fourth with my family today an incident happen I said this is it I am not going to try no more Carol you are an angel you just don't know omg I am so emotional the world just stop around me you don't even know how special you are
I'm truly sorry that I attacked you, don't know if you really mean that you had a brain tumor...

But you're in my heart and prayers.
Polo187

Lindenhurst, NY

#4106 Feb 18, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
lol i bet 5 million dollars dude in my pic look 1000 times better than your lonely goofy arse haha....
Btch that kids ugly u cud honestly do better couse that nicca hard to look at , then agen ur no prize urself I wouldn't go out of my way to talk to u in the club or somewhere ur just ight
Polo187

Lindenhurst, NY

#4107 Feb 18, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
lol i bet 5 million dollars dude in my pic look 1000 times better than your lonely goofy arse haha....
one ugly couple
Alfie

UK

#4108 Feb 18, 2013
TO ms orchid

We r learning from other men - all men disregard n avoid bw in dating ,marraige
Etc ,she has the lowest figures .
No man fools with her.
.Hence we shud learn from them.

Bw is bottom of every table
Carol

Orem, UT

#4109 Feb 18, 2013
BTW I don't hate anyone including WW, I just don't feel as though its my job as a blk woman to provide them with men to date...

While they discourage their sons, etc from dating/marrying blk women...

Many play on the low intelligence/self esteem of esp blk men....

But again, I try to treat everyone the way I want to be treated....

and when these corrupt feds were setting me up to be falsely arrested at stores...

There were WW in the group who came to me and my kids rescue...

They definitely will not regret their kindness towards us.
Alfie

UK

#4110 Feb 18, 2013
Carol wrote:
BTW I don't hate anyone including WW, I just don't feel as though its my job as a blk woman to provide them with men to date...
While they discourage their sons, etc from dating/marrying blk women...
Many play on the low intelligence/self esteem of esp blk men....
But again, I try to treat everyone the way I want to be treated....
and when these corrupt feds were setting me up to be falsely arrested at stores...
There were WW in the group who came to me and my kids rescue...
They definitely will not regret their kindness towards us.
Based on what u said it was the bw who
Had low intelligence n low esteem as its, her
Who was duped.

Perhaps the ww helped u in order to cover up
The bad done to u -n befriend u
Black momma

Temecula, CA

#4111 Feb 18, 2013
I had it and it was removed I struggle Now I got to make you laugh if a Becky ask me to fix her God still working with me she's gonna hit that track yeah I'll find het date I sure would. Remember I am from super fly era but I was Cleopatra Jones
Carol

Orem, UT

#4112 Feb 18, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on what u said it was the bw who
Had low intelligence n low esteem as its, her
Who was duped.
Perhaps the ww helped u in order to cover up
The bad done to u -n befriend u
I already acknowledged low intelligent/mammying blk women and they were duped.
Carol

Orem, UT

#4113 Feb 18, 2013
Black momma wrote:
I had it and it was removed I struggle Now I got to make you laugh if a Becky ask me to fix her God still working with me she's gonna hit that track yeah I'll find het date I sure would. Remember I am from super fly era but I was Cleopatra Jones
Glad to hear that it was removed. lol @ Cleopatra Jones comment.
Phoenix

United States

#4115 Feb 18, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>I want to share something with you I feel like crying I had a brain Tumor and I died had a nde got gave all these messages and I go back and fourth with my family today an incident happen I said this is it I am not going to try no more Carol you are an angel you just don't know omg I am so emotional the world just stop around me you don't even know how special you are
God loves you!!
Alfie

UK

#4116 Feb 18, 2013
TO ms orchid

Yes millions more non blk men so:

,y r bw marraige % n numbers so low
N not rising
E.g. wm bw marraiges in 2008 was
164 n in 2010 it was 168k
Only a 4000 rise in two years

,bw dont hve it easy as bw tries so hard
Swirling , online dating etc but all to no
Avail I hve seen the messages bw sent
To non blk men ,bw r desperate
She wants them but they dont want her.

,non blk men r 130mill but how come bw
Non blk marraiges r only 200k ,a tiny fraction
larry

United States

#4117 Feb 18, 2013
Kitty Belle wrote:
*ignores the racist idiots* Because us attractive black women usually have standards and prefer nicer guys who will treat us right. Typically, they tend to be white.=)
hi kitty belle i agree im a white male and i do find that im very attracted to all but i prefer my chocolate cuz chocolate & vanilla compliment each other.
Alfie

UK

#4118 Feb 18, 2013
THe truth is never,stale - it never loses its shelf life ms .orchid.
yop

France

#4119 Feb 18, 2013
Good looking black women seek rich men. And most of rich men are whites...

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#4120 Feb 18, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning you sound like a wonderful person who has been through a lot.I wish you the best dear one.
Alfie

UK

#4121 Feb 18, 2013
larry wrote:
<quoted text> hi kitty belle i agree im a white male and i do find that im very attracted to all but i prefer my chocolate cuz chocolate & vanilla compliment each other.
Sure u do -gee how nice

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min mdbuilder 1,682,361
Donald Trump is beginning to look like one of t... 4 min Jake 4
Best advice ever given to black American men to... 4 min Spinning 360 waves 1
Topix has become another lieu of gentrification. 5 min Denigrade 11
question for all the blacks 5 min Jake 9
My Brothas in Baltimore are Holding it DOWN!!!! 11 min MASSA I M WHITE 224
Still waiting... Black "Wall Street"? 13 min THX Loves Humans 5
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 14 min The Victorious Axe 171
MAGA: Jobless Claims At Lowest Over 44 Years 57 min THX Loves Humans 16
Racist White People on MLK Day. 1 hr Jake 85
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 1 hr el rey de los cam... 40
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 4 hr el rey de los cam... 37,799
More from around the web