Why do good looking black women like ...

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#4013 Feb 17, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was even talking to your insignificant arse chris peasy .... mind your business and worry about other motherfukas besides me. Oh also dummy that aint me i dont show my face on this site thats dolicia bryant a fellow mixed chick!
you crazy btch youwas talkin to me,u cant read the quotes now u depressed alcoholic wanch?lol come on now,im a bm and u think I wouldnt know who dolicia bryan is?silly trick u.and also i was only sayin that to fck with the pea brained btch thats why i mentioned her name ya know?lol come harder next time.lol
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#4014 Feb 17, 2013
MACEO

What do you have to gain from creating 400 profiles, checking your profiles and talking to your own profiles?

Not much especially when your a 60 year old man.

So why do you do it? Your a Scoffer like the Bible said!

The scoffers’ behavior has two characteristics. First, he or she is marked by dogmatism, a closed mind. The scoffer never says,‘Well, I might be wrong here’ or ‘I was wrong here.’ The scoffer is always right (13:1). There is never a hum-ble openness to change. In a striking phrase 20:1 tells us that the scoffer is no more open to reason than a hopelessly drunk person.

Second, scoffers show no respect for opponents or opposing points of view. They do not simply refute them; they belittle, insult, and mock them (9:7-8.) There is always a tone of contempt and disdain. Together dogmatism and contemptuous derision comprise the spiritual condition of ‘scoffer.’

According to Proverbs, these two characteristics do not stem from a lack of intelligence. Proverbs speaks of the ‘simple’ or the gullible person, those who ‘lack sense’ because of their lazy thoughtlessness. But scoffers are not intellectually lazy (14:6), indeed they are often sharp witted, and may have been seduced into this mode by their very mental acuity. Their condition is not due to their mental capacity, but to their mental attitude, especially their attitude toward themselves and therefore toward God.

First, this attitude is marked by pride (21:24.) The Hebrew word for pride used of the scoffer is a word that means ‘people who must have things their own way, who have a need to control and correct everyone.’ Second, scoffers are, under their veneer of confidence, filled with anger (9:8,15:25.) They never act like they take their opponents seriously, but underneath there is great insecurity. In some cases there may be a root of bitterness. They may have been wronged in some significant way, and, rather than letting God be judge (Romans 12:17-21) they have taken matters into their own hands. But in many other cases, the scoffers are simply lacking the combination of humility and inner peace that a firm grasp of the gospel brings.

Who are the ‘scoffers’ and ‘mockers’ of our day? On the one hand, there are those who consciously or unconsciously have adopted Nietzsche’s exhortation to ‘do philosophy with a hammer.’ They consider all truth-claims to actually be efforts to gain power. They feel the need to de-bunk and tear down almost anyone who has a serious proposal for how people should live. They laugh and mock anyone who has the podium.

Secondly, there are ideologues. Ideologues are not such not because of the policies or positions they espouse, but because of the way they demonize and ridicule all opponents to their position, and because they never admit any downsides or dangers to their policies. In this they are the classic ‘scorners’ the Bible warns about. Ideologues, then, are not necessarily extremists at all. They can exist anywhere along the spectrum of opinion, even at the center.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#4015 Feb 17, 2013
ShyDevil334-isw reborn--MACEO THE SCOFFER wrote:
<quoted text>you crazy btch youwas talkin to me,u cant read the quotes now u depressed alcoholic wanch?lol come on now,im a bm and u think I wouldnt know who dolicia bryan is?silly trick u.and also i was only sayin that to fck with the pea brained btch thats why i mentioned her name ya know?lol come harder next time.lol
MACEO

What do you have to gain from creating 400 profiles, checking your profiles and talking to your own profiles?

Not much especially when your a 60 year old man.

So why do you do it? Your a Scoffer like the Bible said!

The scoffers’ behavior has two characteristics. First, he or she is marked by dogmatism, a closed mind. The scoffer never says,‘Well, I might be wrong here’ or ‘I was wrong here.’ The scoffer is always right (13:1). There is never a hum-ble openness to change. In a striking phrase 20:1 tells us that the scoffer is no more open to reason than a hopelessly drunk person.

Second, scoffers show no respect for opponents or opposing points of view. They do not simply refute them; they belittle, insult, and mock them (9:7-8.) There is always a tone of contempt and disdain. Together dogmatism and contemptuous derision comprise the spiritual condition of ‘scoffer.’

According to Proverbs, these two characteristics do not stem from a lack of intelligence. Proverbs speaks of the ‘simple’ or the gullible person, those who ‘lack sense’ because of their lazy thoughtlessness. But scoffers are not intellectually lazy (14:6), indeed they are often sharp witted, and may have been seduced into this mode by their very mental acuity. Their condition is not due to their mental capacity, but to their mental attitude, especially their attitude toward themselves and therefore toward God.

First, this attitude is marked by pride (21:24.) The Hebrew word for pride used of the scoffer is a word that means ‘people who must have things their own way, who have a need to control and correct everyone.’ Second, scoffers are, under their veneer of confidence, filled with anger (9:8,15:25.) They never act like they take their opponents seriously, but underneath there is great insecurity. In some cases there may be a root of bitterness. They may have been wronged in some significant way, and, rather than letting God be judge (Romans 12:17-21) they have taken matters into their own hands. But in many other cases, the scoffers are simply lacking the combination of humility and inner peace that a firm grasp of the gospel brings.

Who are the ‘scoffers’ and ‘mockers’ of our day? On the one hand, there are those who consciously or unconsciously have adopted Nietzsche’s exhortation to ‘do philosophy with a hammer.’ They consider all truth-claims to actually be efforts to gain power. They feel the need to de-bunk and tear down almost anyone who has a serious proposal for how people should live. They laugh and mock anyone who has the podium.

Secondly, there are ideologues. Ideologues are not such not because of the policies or positions they espouse, but because of the way they demonize and ridicule all opponents to their position, and because they never admit any downsides or dangers to their policies. In this they are the classic ‘scorners’ the Bible warns about. Ideologues, then, are not necessarily extremists at all. They can exist anywhere along the spectrum of opinion, even at the center.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#4016 Feb 17, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
I got got it in more than shydevils crooked wig wearing momma ... my baby tore my pucci up last night happy v day to me :)
guess u didnt mention me here either huh?also im not gone argue about that post too much cuz the last thing on my mind is what my parents are at home doing,gross.plus i pitty u,most bw's pucci look tore up and worn out and feels it too.im sure you got depressed about being lonely and wm really not wantin you and drank yourself to sleep on v day as most bw do if they dont run around tryin to sell everybody their bodies.if not,i still pitty u cuz a real woman like mine would have got a passionate,spiritual,full body hight not just a sloppy tore up pucci.lol better luck next year.oh yeah,BIIIIOOOOOTCH!!!!!!!!!LOL

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#4017 Feb 17, 2013
STANKY PUCCI BTCH HOW YOU GET HERE THAT QUICK?DAMN gotdamn selornarotteneastereggsmellinp ussybitch!!!!!!!!!
-- - - _ _ _SELORNAPADEN

Kansas City, MO

#4018 Feb 17, 2013
DIRTY WHITECUNT

LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A (LESBO) D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T ..
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
r
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
ar
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
othr
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
IS
A
LOSER
Black momma

Temecula, CA

#4019 Feb 17, 2013
Proude Blonde Princess wrote:
There is NO such thing as a beautiful black "woman" period.
I know Now go buy your lips, boobs, ass, and go lay in the sun because when you 20 you look 30 and when you are 40 you look 60 it so hard when your men want us. Go purge and take your dog out for a date. Better yet go somewhere and cry, all the crying becky 's do oh I have post disorder can't handle anything and let the media tell you how to dress and hold your p...sy hostage
Carol

Orem, UT

#4020 Feb 17, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>guess u didnt mention me here either huh?also im not gone argue about that post too much cuz the last thing on my mind is what my parents are at home doing,gross.plus i pitty u,most bw's pucci look tore up and worn out and feels it too.im sure you got depressed about being lonely and wm really not wantin you and drank yourself to sleep on v day as most bw do if they dont run around tryin to sell everybody their bodies.if not,i still pitty u cuz a real woman like mine would have got a passionate,spiritual,full body hight not just a sloppy tore up pucci.lol better luck next year.oh yeah,BIIIIOOOOOTCH!!!!!!!!!LOL
Your breath probably smells like rotten eggs, lol.
Classy Freddie Blassie

Bronx, NY

#4021 Feb 17, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text> I know Now go buy your lips, boobs, ass, and go lay in the sun because when you 20 you look 30 and when you are 40 you look 60 it so hard when your men want us. Go purge and take your dog out for a date. Better yet go somewhere and cry, all the crying becky 's do oh I have post disorder can't handle anything and let the media tell you how to dress and hold your p...sy hostage
Sorry black, not everyone is a fake skeezer like you see in your stories on tv. Some girls are naturally skiiny and tight instead of bubble butted and oozing body lard. That being saud all skinny girls are not hit and all fat girls are not ugly. If you hot the cream will rise till it drops.
Mr Dave

Houston, TX

#4022 Feb 17, 2013
I am a white man married to a black woman. She is a college graduate and was looking for a well educated, well learned, and well spoken man. A man she knew would marry her, be faithful to her, and more importantly would be a lifetime father to her children. I am older than my wife, and I am emotionally and financially secure. My wife is also a woman of faith, and wanted to spend her life a man that lived his life as a man who believes in God, and not just when it suits him. I am friend with many black americans, but a very few of the men would I want to date my daughter. That is a sad fact, they are good guys to hang with and watch football or something, but very poor options as far as a relationship. More and more black women are going to college, and don't want to marry someone that talks like a gangster. They want a man that will want to make sure their children are well educated. I also think that a lot more black women take care of themselves. You don't normally see white men with black women that are fat. When I was young, black women never went to health clubs, never walked or jogged, or watched what they eat. Also there are more beauty products than ever before for black women, so the playing field is more level. There are good black men out there, but the sad truth is, there are a lot more good white men available, and these intelligent, beautiful black women can see that, and are chosing good white men, over mediocre, or poor choices in black men.
BiggSausage

Chicago, IL

#4023 Feb 17, 2013
I know several black men with sexy white wOmen..if Black women think white men don't cheat they have a lot to learn About men...White wOmen are to emotional cry over everything and way to dramatic they May be more open to sexual things then the average black chick but I woulnt marry a white girl..to say there is no good black men out there is so stupid to say have it occurred to you that the ones you want just don't want you? Millions of black men In the world and you're gonna say none because they don't live on your street...black men pick some white women based on what they bring to the table black women want someone to take care of them that's why the black man white wOmen concept is successful and the black father is home with his mixed kids
Alfie

UK

#4024 Feb 17, 2013
Mr Dave wrote:
I am a white man married to a black woman. She is a college graduate and was looking for a well educated, well learned, and well spoken man. A man she knew would marry her, be faithful to her, and more importantly would be a lifetime father to her children. I am older than my wife, and I am emotionally and financially secure. My wife is also a woman of faith, and wanted to spend her life a man that lived his life as a man who believes in God, and not just when it suits him. I am friend with many black americans, but a very few of the men would I want to date my daughter. That is a sad fact, they are good guys to hang with and watch football or something, but very poor options as far as a relationship. More and more black women are going to college, and don't want to marry someone that talks like a gangster. They want a man that will want to make sure their children are well educated. I also think that a lot more black women take care of themselves. You don't normally see white men with black women that are fat. When I was young, black women never went to health clubs, never walked or jogged, or watched what they eat. Also there are more beauty products than ever before for black women, so the playing field is more level. There are good black men out there, but the sad truth is, there are a lot more good white men available, and these intelligent, beautiful black women can see that, and are chosing good white men, over mediocre, or poor choices in black men.
A bunch of nonsense n crap
Mimi

Bristol, UK

#4025 Feb 17, 2013
BiggSausage wrote:
I know several black men with sexy white wOmen..if Black women think white men don't cheat they have a lot to learn About men...White wOmen are to emotional cry over everything and way to dramatic they May be more open to sexual things then the average black chick but I woulnt marry a white girl..to say there is no good black men out there is so stupid to say have it occurred to you that the ones you want just don't want you? Millions of black men In the world and you're gonna say none because they don't live on your street...black men pick some white women based on what they bring to the table black women want someone to take care of them that's why the black man white wOmen concept is successful and the black father is home with his mixed kids
Like president Obama, Alicia Keys, Halle Berry, many mixed kids have no black fathers. In the Uk there are many mixed sprogs without bm fathers, I am living a couple of streets away from one now. If bm and ww have high divorce rates which they do, many of those kids will be without fathers, the women single mothers. And knowing how many bm are selfish and cheap we can only imagine what consistent role they play in their childs lifes.

Bw and wm have low divorce rates meaning they are together more with their children, unbroken homes.
Alfie

UK

#4026 Feb 17, 2013
TO mimi

Keep lying to urself.
I am in the uk n know thats crap.
U bw r so desperate for wm u will accept
Any foolishness.ur already brainrwashed.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#4027 Feb 17, 2013
Mr Dave wrote:
May God continue to bless your marriage
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#4028 Feb 17, 2013
Alfie wrote:
TO mimi

Keep lying to urself.
I am in the uk n know thats crap.
U bw r so desperate for wm u will accept
Any foolishness.ur already brainrwashed.
Why are you jealous of unions?
Alfie

UK

#4029 Feb 17, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you jealous of unions?
There is no union- just a desperate bw chasing a wm
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#4030 Feb 17, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>There is no union- just a desperate bw chasing a wm
Union = marriage

Once again why the jealousy towards those who are in marriages?

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#4031 Feb 17, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
May God continue to bless your marriage
thats a black btch btw and if you think thats a wm and u like the disrespectful,stereotypical sht he wrote then what does that say about you to ignore that sht then congratulate him/her/it? no wonder bm are killing bw/wm more and more.thank god for that.yall gone let this forum get you fukkked up,all the bm here are biches but not offline bm.learn the difference between jealousy and being disrespected and stereotyped by racist black biches and "wm".
MR ISW REBORN

Lindenhurst, NY

#4032 Feb 17, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
I got got it in more than shydevils crooked wig wearing momma ... my baby tore my pucci up last night happy v day to me :)
nutted in that Pucci all nite long Im

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Incognito4Ever 1,382,685
Non-whites No Longer to Allow USA to have a 1.5... 9 min Ano 11
Why don't other Minorities Like Blacks 11 min Go Blue Forever 158
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 19 min yisarel 134,191
Asians are SMARTER than both Blacks and Whites 28 min Jax 289
Marlo Hampton LOVES WHITE GUYS 31 min T-BOS 11
Poll Can Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton? 40 min bolle 146
Whites Are Not To Blame For Your Problems 51 min dindu tribal leader 69
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 53 min TranshumanX 44,797
Trump taking about deporting illegal immigrants 1 hr Truthhurts 57