Why do good looking black women like ...

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#3931 Feb 13, 2013
det wrote:
By the way, I have to testify that we (my fiancée and myself) felt so bad in Chicago. I was visiting my girlfriend for 10 days (she was working there for 2 month) and we were insulted and harassed by black americans there. It was the first time for us, ever...fucking racists! I juste hope the reste of US is not the same.
Peace
What part of Chicago were you in? How did that harassment get started? I cannot imagine someone would harass you just because you were visiting a friend.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#3932 Feb 13, 2013
det wrote:
As far I'm concerned, I'm french, white, catholic and my future wife is black african (Sénégal) and muslim. We are both seductive and living high life. The case is that we are soo different: culture, religion, familiy but our love is stronger. I dated e many girls from many contriez (asian, black, white...) and it's not about the color of the man / women, IMO it's related to the state of mind, shared interests and attractiveness (of course...). Please, excuse my english my keyboard bugs (Android shit).
Peace.
Oh, i see now. You're white and part of an "interracial" relationship. So, I guess you believed you got a negative reaction because you and your lady are a white/black couple. But nowadays most people either accept or ignore such couples. Outside of Topix (where you can hardly tell who is who)merely being an IR couple won't usually get you insulted or harassed.
Polo187

Lindenhurst, NY

#3933 Feb 13, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text>Why the obsession of using prejudice against Black females & White males? Such an ignorant little man child....
Whats up beautiful how was your day
cmd6241983

Paterson, NJ

#3934 Feb 13, 2013
Polo187 wrote:
<quoted text>Whats up beautiful how was your day
I'm still in a battle with two lunitics on here. On the left side there's Shydevil who have anger issues, & on the right there's Alfie whose extremely obsessed with harassing & tormenting Black females & White males. Quite frankly, both of them needs psychiatric help......
Polo187

Lindenhurst, NY

#3935 Feb 13, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm still in a battle with two lunitics on here. On the left side there's Shydevil who have anger issues, & on the right there's Alfie whose extremely obsessed with harassing & tormenting Black females & White males. Quite frankly, both of them needs psychiatric help......
Then there's polo187 who seen ur pic and thinks your beautiful, and thinks you are very intelligent , do you have a email I wanna send u pic of me and talk to u privately mayb get ur number
Carol

Orem, UT

#3936 Feb 13, 2013
det wrote:
<quoted text>&#303;
Entirement d'accord avec toi Attai, le Django est vraiment hardcore et ma copine avait envie de tuer tous les blancs en sortant...le problème racial n'est en rien règle, seul le changement de génération changera qq chose et plus généralement le temps.pour en revenir a Chicago, on sortait (moi blanc, ma meuf noire) bien sape, normal, dans les coins cool de la ville. Nous sommes polis, souriants et jamais meprisants. On sortait avec des collègues de ma copine, blancs, noirs et asiats et des copains US blancs et indiens... et avec eux pas de soucis. En revanche, a deux, au mieux on avait droit a des regards hostiles des noirs (tous âges et quartiers confondus). Ma copine en allant dans un bar full white s'est fait mate pendant 20 min avec une de ces amies africaine...Comme si dans les noirs devaient être avec les noirs, et les blancs avec les blancs. Comme ma copine est très claire de peau, je pense que tout le monde l'a prenait pour une américaine, pour ma part, je n'en sait rien. Le truc c'est qu'on était mal a l'aise en permanence, et ayant pas mal voyoge tt les deux, on avait jamais vécu ça....
Well stop invading this forum with froggy chatting.
Bye guyz
Wow another Savant troll talking to Savants other troll, attai....

We all know that typing out a foreign language sentence is very easy in this day and age.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#3937 Feb 13, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>go have some kids btch,thats if your old azz ovaries work.god dont like ugly.lol
So why you here?
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#3938 Feb 13, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
So why you here?
When did you get plastic surgery?
Blah blah blah

UK

#3939 Feb 13, 2013
What I find interesting, is that there are many threads across the net, BW seeking WM, look out for not so many threads the other way around, additionally, many WM do seek a BW for surface levels reasons,*it is true a BW's sexuality is wild, more potent than the *virginal/pure* sexuality of both White and Asian ladies,is it true what they say about BW and how they move their bodies, their full ripe lucsious lips*, and so these thoughts go round and round and round, until said WM hooks up with a BW, but watch him introduce her to his family/friends.
Yes there are exceptions, but....a certain dynamic at play.
IR are cool, be with who you desire, but fact remains, not all, but significant percetange of M actually seek an Asian or White lady for LTR, BW are the final choice, which is why it is interesting to come across threads where the BM indirectly is put down in order to lift up the WM.

Anyway, that was all I wished to say.
Alfie

UK

#3940 Feb 13, 2013
Blah blah blah wrote:
What I find interesting, is that there are many threads across the net, BW seeking WM, look out for not so many threads the other way around, additionally, many WM do seek a BW for surface levels reasons,*it is true a BW's sexuality is wild, more potent than the *virginal/pure* sexuality of both White and Asian ladies,is it true what they say about BW and how they move their bodies, their full ripe lucsious lips*, and so these thoughts go round and round and round, until said WM hooks up with a BW, but watch him introduce her to his family/friends.
Yes there are exceptions, but....a certain dynamic at play.
IR are cool, be with who you desire, but fact remains, not all, but significant percetange of M actually seek an Asian or White lady for LTR, BW are the final choice, which is why it is interesting to come across threads where the BM indirectly is put down in order to lift up the WM.
Anyway, that was all I wished to say.
In addition the wm gives most of his wedding
Rings to the ww ,hisp n asians -
Bw gets less than 1% of his wedding
Rings
Rick Balls

Bronx, NY

#3941 Feb 13, 2013
From my experience black girls are fascinated by a white guy who pays his own bills. This has led me to have dirty jungle sex with a couple amazons. The first black girl had this big booty and when I about to put it in I catch this mega poop stink coming right from brown zero. I thought maybe she had rough day or something. Well next black girl and we getting it on and once again major booty poop stink. It almost kills the whole flow it smells soo bad. Like yo do you know how to wipe or take a shower? For real booty stank hoes. Now I can sell it before I even get a black girls clothes off. Its funny because everyone know black girls spend the most on perfume and wear redicilous aounts. Too bad when they bend over the perfume smell mix with the poobutt crud smell. Quite the turn off for me any why I never ever in a million years ever eat a black girls wussy. White girls I snacking all day with no problem. I over black girls, thanks for the laughs but I stick to white girls ad asains now.

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#3942 Feb 14, 2013
They are usually employed and have a home and a car.
Black momma

Temecula, CA

#3943 Feb 14, 2013
It probably your nasty cheese smelling balls slapping up against her ass I am so sick of hearing about this bs I am clean as roses down there my husband is French candian and he puts his face all up in it. Now go pet a tiger, go bury 60 people under your house wearing a bunny suit or join the priest hood or get go hang out with Chris Hansen RAW to get a date or go Now you see how ignorant that sound. I don't understand most white boys they put there dicks on trial run. Why do you think real ni..has have large ones because they work that muscle. Thank the lord my man hung around red necks and real n..ghas. Those good ole boys down south Billy bob and Tommy lee equal opp dick
Carol

Orem, UT

#3944 Feb 14, 2013
Black momma wrote:
It probably your nasty cheese smelling balls slapping up against her ass I am so sick of hearing about this bs I am clean as roses down there my husband is French candian and he puts his face all up in it. Now go pet a tiger, go bury 60 people under your house wearing a bunny suit or join the priest hood or get go hang out with Chris Hansen RAW to get a date or go Now you see how ignorant that sound. I don't understand most white boys they put there dicks on trial run. Why do you think real ni..has have large ones because they work that muscle. Thank the lord my man hung around red necks and real n..ghas. Those good ole boys down south Billy bob and Tommy lee equal opp dick
Must be corrupt WW FED, blonde old hag girl aka scot aka bm6'4 aka etc, etc, etc
Alfie

UK

#3945 Feb 14, 2013
Black momma wrote:
It probably your nasty cheese smelling balls slapping up against her ass I am so sick of hearing about this bs I am clean as roses down there my husband is French candian and he puts his face all up in it. Now go pet a tiger, go bury 60 people under your house wearing a bunny suit or join the priest hood or get go hang out with Chris Hansen RAW to get a date or go Now you see how ignorant that sound. I don't understand most white boys they put there dicks on trial run. Why do you think real ni..has have large ones because they work that muscle. Thank the lord my man hung around red necks and real n..ghas. Those good ole boys down south Billy bob and Tommy lee equal opp dick
I pity ur husband
White boy

United States

#3946 Feb 14, 2013
Rick Balls wrote:
From my experience black girls are fascinated by a white guy who pays his own bills. This has led me to have dirty jungle sex with a couple amazons. The first black girl had this big booty and when I about to put it in I catch this mega poop stink coming right from brown zero. I thought maybe she had rough day or something. Well next black girl and we getting it on and once again major booty poop stink. It almost kills the whole flow it smells soo bad. Like yo do you know how to wipe or take a shower? For real booty stank hoes. Now I can sell it before I even get a black girls clothes off. Its funny because everyone know black girls spend the most on perfume and wear redicilous aounts. Too bad when they bend over the perfume smell mix with the poobutt crud smell. Quite the turn off for me any why I never ever in a million years ever eat a black girls wussy. White girls I snacking all day with no problem. I over black girls, thanks for the laughs but I stick to white girls ad asains now.


I never understood why people think black woman stink. Dated a black chick for years and my current late night booty caller is black. They smell good. It's the black male that takes days to air out the musk he leaves behind
Carol

Orem, UT

#3947 Feb 14, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I pity ur husband
Its you crazy white woman
cmd6241983

Paterson, NJ

#3948 Feb 14, 2013
Polo187 wrote:
<quoted text> Then there's polo187 who seen ur pic and thinks your beautiful, and thinks you are very intelligent , do you have a email I wanna send u pic of me and talk to u privately mayb get ur number
Still don't a Facebook account?
SadButTrue

Woodbridge, VA

#3950 Feb 14, 2013
sayitaintsomrcho wrote:
<quoted text>Ha-ha-ha-a-aaaaaaaaah! !! L.I.A.R...Liar!!!!
James

MaCEO whole life is a LIE which is why he fell from GRACE! He fell because hes sneaky and his true character came out which lead to his demise!

He brought it upon himself!
Rick Balls

Bronx, NY

#3952 Feb 14, 2013
I dont know about all that eating out a black chick O about to throw up, and I certified perve puss fanatic. Its that heavy perfum mix with poo booty stink that has me running from any black girl that smiles at me. Where I live could pick up black girl every day. Now I more selective I guess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min flack 1,656,566
"Hands Up!" "Don't SHOOT!" 6 min KIP 28
Leftoids Are Mentally Ill 10 min KIP 18
Sex Scandals? Is There Something Being Orchestr... 15 min KIP 19
News Aided by scandal, Dems fighting math and histor... 15 min CodeTalker 35
what is a yellowbone and a redbone? (Apr '08) 18 min Dedicated 40
Radical White racists are undermining the Repub... 20 min WitoldPilecki 27
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 27 min MASTER I M WHITE 191
Ancient North Africa: Who wants it more? 3 hr el rey de los cam... 43
More from around the web