Why do good looking black women like ...
cmd6241983

Paterson, NJ

#3907 Feb 13, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps u travel to meet clients
I'm not a lawyer, I work as a nurse. At least I have a decent job unlike you who have nothing else to do except criticize & harass females. Get a life you bum loser!!!!
det

Créteil, France

#3908 Feb 13, 2013
As far I'm concerned, I'm french, white, catholic and my future wife is black african (Sénégal) and muslim. We are both seductive and living high life. The case is that we are soo different: culture, religion, familiy but our love is stronger. I dated e many girls from many contriez (asian, black, white...) and it's not about the color of the man / women, IMO it's related to the state of mind, shared interests and attractiveness (of course...). Please, excuse my english my keyboard bugs (Android shit).
Peace.
White boy

United States

#3909 Feb 13, 2013
alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
no my info is based upon well researched stats.they reflect truth.
by the way u never responded when i said that bw r an easy piece of meat for wm!
They never respond to that one. I tried tellin them too but I think it hurts so bad they just block it out
det

Créteil, France

#3910 Feb 13, 2013
By the way, I have to testify that we (my fiancée and myself) felt so bad in Chicago. I was visiting my girlfriend for 10 days (she was working there for 2 month) and we were insulted and harassed by black americans there. It was the first time for us, ever...fucking racists! I juste hope the reste of US is not the same.
Peace
Alfie

UK

#3911 Feb 13, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text>It's not your place nor your lousy research to tell anybody who they can & can't date. There are a few black females prefer to date non interracially too, do they get a pass? In my case it doesn't matter what race he is, I look pass it. What matters is I only date a gentleman not a man child. So you & Shydevil both need to leave me the hell alone!!!!
Most bw prefer non interracial u r a minority

Also r u easy meet yes or,no
Mimi

Bristol, UK

#3912 Feb 13, 2013
det wrote:
As far I'm concerned, I'm french, white, catholic and my future wife is black african (Sénégal) and muslim. We are both seductive and living high life. The case is that we are soo different: culture, religion, familiy but our love is stronger. I dated e many girls from many contriez (asian, black, white...) and it's not about the color of the man / women, IMO it's related to the state of mind, shared interests and attractiveness (of course...). Please, excuse my english my keyboard bugs (Android shit).
Peace.
I saw a hot french guy with a pretty French bw two weeks ago, they were quite the sophisticated couple.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#3913 Feb 13, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text>It's not your place nor your lousy research to tell anybody who they can & can't date. There are a few black females prefer to date non interracially too, do they get a pass? In my case it doesn't matter what race he is, I look pass it. What matters is I only date a gentleman not a man child. So you & Shydevil both need to leave me the hell alone!!!!
we cant help but laugh at you.youre such a stupid btch and your brain and thought process doesnt function correctly.youre a fckin schitzo.lol when did i tell you you cant date non bm?get it right btch.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#3914 Feb 13, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a lawyer, I work as a nurse. At least I have a decent job unlike you who have nothing else to do except criticize & harass females. Get a life you bum loser!!!!
daaaaaaaaaamn!!!no wonder why so many people die nowadays.lol btw you stupid bw at the pharmacy should be sued,dead serious.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#3915 Feb 13, 2013
det wrote:
By the way, I have to testify that we (my fiancée and myself) felt so bad in Chicago. I was visiting my girlfriend for 10 days (she was working there for 2 month) and we were insulted and harassed by black americans there. It was the first time for us, ever...fucking racists! I juste hope the reste of US is not the same.
Peace
cher compatriote, i haven't yet visited Chicago (apart from O'Hare) mais je ne comprends pas bien why you've been "insulted and harassed by Black Americans". It never happened once to me in the past 8 years in the East Coast at least.Although i'm just as white as you are i guess.
Maybe people were not aware you were une grenouille : les Français sont plutôt très bien reçus et accueillis parmi les Noirs américains.

Naturally if you were playing the role of Mr Redneck or the tourist pinching his nose on everything, je ne sais pas c'est à vous de le dire, it may explain the reactions you've got.
Depends also if you've been touring all the very rough areas without being aware of where you were.

But sometimes in jazz clubs, i was the only white around and have never experienced anything remotely negative. On the contrary. So no les Etats-Unis ne sont pas comme cela et les Afro Americains bien différents.

a whiteboi
Phoenix

United States

#3916 Feb 13, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>go stick a rusty pipe up ur stupid biased,race obsessed ass.
Sir, no need to project.
Phoenix

United States

#3917 Feb 13, 2013
alfie wrote:
<quoted text>no its the blk woman who push herself twenty years with these delusions of granduer -
bw moving on - to where ?

they say that bw moving on is the longest moving job in history!

all stats contradict her going anywher-bottom of all tables
Just live your life and be happy

No need to obsess over anything or anyone

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#3918 Feb 13, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Just live your life and be happy
No need to obsess over anything or anyone
look who's talking.smh

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#3919 Feb 13, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, no need to project.
go have some kids btch,thats if your old azz ovaries work.god dont like ugly.lol
Phoenix

United States

#3920 Feb 13, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>go have some kids btch,thats if your old azz ovaries work.god dont like ugly.lol
I have 3 beautiful children but thanks for your concern.

Perhaps you should take heed to your own advice.

Children are a blessing from God.
cmd6241983

Paterson, NJ

#3921 Feb 13, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a nice person, but I don't appreciate you calling me a hoe & you don't even know me.....
Phoenix

United States

#3922 Feb 13, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>look who's talking.smh
Have you considered counseling for your anger issues and lack of self control?

It's never to late to receive a psychiatric evaluation.
cmd6241983

Paterson, NJ

#3923 Feb 13, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>we cant help but laugh at you.youre such a stupid btch and your brain and thought process doesnt function correctly.youre a fckin schitzo.lol when did i tell you you cant date non bm?get it right btch.
No, people are laughing at you because you sound like a damn fool, & I wasn't even talking about you dummy....
cmd6241983

Paterson, NJ

#3924 Feb 13, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>daaaaaaaaaamn!!!no wonder why so many people die nowadays.lol btw you stupid bw at the pharmacy should be sued,dead serious.
You don't have a life either just like you have no education. As far as people who die nowadays, you're next if the police don't lock you up & send you crooked arse to jail....
cmd6241983

Paterson, NJ

#3925 Feb 13, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you considered counseling for your anger issues and lack of self control?
It's never to late to receive a psychiatric evaluation.
Both Shydevil & Alfie need psychiatric help. One has anger issues, the other has an obsession of harassing Black females & White males....
cmd6241983

Paterson, NJ

#3926 Feb 13, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the obsession of using prejudice against Black females & White males? Such an ignorant little man child....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats plan pointless filibuster of Gorsuch ... 2 min ugly monkeys 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min flack 1,509,267
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 6 min Bill 1,425
Best Guard Dog 8 min KIP 21
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 13 min Dan Snow 2,079
Why do Hispanic women like having sex with blac... (Oct '11) 19 min Real 284
White men are the solution for the single black... 27 min The Power Of Mast... 152
Why Are Black People So Greedy And Selfish? 2 hr What The 31
More from around the web