U speak of disrespect of,bw but it is bw who
Cheapen themselves by being easy meat for wm.yes we all know how easy wm can
Get bw.dont b low around wm then expect
Us bm to respect u
Maurice Swanfist Jr III

London, UK

#3787 Feb 11, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>such a tough guy in the safety of your moms home.lol pathetic little coward.you obviously live in a fantasy world.but hey,thats what the internet is for right?lol
Lmfao. Who the fcuk do you think you're talking to? I can assure you I'm not internet gangsta. I've been fighting all my life. Been boxing since a nine year old, culminating in me winning regional and even national titles as a school boy. The only reason I didn't make it to the ABAs was because of a cut eye. I would literally beat the black out of you without having to break into a sweat, you glass-jawed Shabba Ranks wannabe white dick noshing yellow-eyed natty dread looking shemale.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#3788 Feb 11, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text>People who are either virgins, abstinent or celibate don't have to worry about diseases nor babies out of wedlock....
You a need midget blow job with and what is out of wedlock so I need a contract to put me in another tax bracket. So you are such a gifted person why is a slinkey a wonderful magical toy and what makes putty silly and why can't you walk a pet rock one more thing why do we tease yo yos
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#3789 Feb 11, 2013
Maurice Swanfist Jr III wrote:
<quoted text>
Although one of those links did send my anti virus shit mental.
Oh no, I seriously hope not hun....

Both sites I got from a link on topix. Both appear to be credible.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#3790 Feb 11, 2013
I just don't understand why everyone is here to just insult each other we are all racist it will never end come on now ok let's have a test
shark attack black or white
man slaps his girl in a parking lot she will not stop running her mouth black white or Mexican
a drunken brawl breaks out at a baptismal Hispanic or Mexican
a man kills his wife then chop her up white or caucasion
mother let's her child curse her out and he tries to slap her and mother tries to shoot him redneck or nothern Becky housewife
when you go vote you just like the name stevie
hey stevie Ray Vaughn Stevie wonder why not
everyone
SadButTrue

Ashburn, VA

#3792 Feb 12, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, I seriously hope not hun....
Both sites I got from a link on topix. Both appear to be credible.
MACEO YOUR FOOLISH AND A SCOFFER

1. TO ASSOCIATE WITH FOOLS IS BOTH UNWISE AND UNPLEASANT. To some degree folly is contagious, and association with a fool tends to diminish our ability to discern truth from error and wisdom from folly.

Leave the presence of a fool, Or you will not discern words of knowledge (14:7).

A fool is bound for his own destruction, and he will inevitably destroy everything in his path. Those who get in the way of the fool will get hurt.

Let a man meet a bear robbed of her cubs, Rather than a fool in his folly (17:12).

The scoffer, the worst form of fool,25 is not only to be avoided, but is to be driven away.

Drive out the scoffer, and contention will go out, Even strife and dishonor will cease (22:10).

If anyone needs to be able to recognize a fool it is the young man or woman who is seeking a life’s mate. There is nothing more miserable than to be married to a fool. While Proverbs takes the positive approach here, exalting the godly wife (e.g. 31:10-31), the fool should be avoided as a partner in marriage. Abigail was married to a fool (I Sam. 25), but God was gracious enough to deliver her by his death; but this is not the norm. She may not have had much to say about her marriage to Nabal, but you do, and will have to live with your mistake in a marriage partner.

2. TO EMPLOY A FOOL IS A TRAGIC MISTAKE. Those who are responsible for hiring employees will want to take special note of the warnings of Proverbs to those who would hire a fool.

He cuts off his own feet, and drinks violence Who sends a message by the hand of a fool (26:6).

Like an archer who wounds everyone, So is he who hires a fool or who hires those who pass by (26:10).

3. FOOLISHNESS IS INHERENT IN CHILDREN AND THEREFORE PARENTS MUST KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH FOLLY WHEN IT OCCURS.

Foolishness is bound up in the heart of a child; The rod of discipline will remove it far from him (22:15).

Proverbs offers hope to parents that foolishness can be cured if detected early and disciplined diligently.

4. FOOLS MUST BE DEALT WITH DIFFERENTLY THAN THOSE WHO ARE WISE. We cannot deal with all men in the same way. Our response to people must be based on the kind of character they have demonstrated.

He who corrects a scoffer gets dishonor for himself, And he who reproves a wicked man gets insults for himself. Do not reprove a scoffer, lest he hate you, Reprove a wise man, and he will love you (9:7-8).

Do not answer a fool according to his folly, Lest you also be like him. Answer a fool as his folly deserves, Lest he be wise in his own eyes (26:4-5).

These considerations necessitate discerning the character of others and, in particular, that of a fool. Not only will we be able to see foolishness in others as a result of our study in Proverbs, we will also see a greater measure of it in ourselves. May God enable us to be honest with ourselves, to confess our foolishness, 2 and to forsake it as sinful and destructive, both to ourselves and to others.
SadButTrue

Ashburn, VA

#3794 Feb 12, 2013
The scoffers’ behavior has two characteristics. First, he or she is marked by dogmatism, a closed mind. The scoffer never says,‘Well, I might be wrong here’ or ‘I was wrong here.’ The scoffer is always right (13:1). There is never a hum-ble openness to change. In a striking phrase 20:1 tells us that the scoffer is no more open to reason than a hopelessly drunk person.

Second, scoffers show no respect for opponents or opposing points of view. They do not simply refute them; they belittle, insult, and mock them (9:7-8.) There is always a tone of contempt and disdain. Together dogmatism and contemptuous derision comprise the spiritual condition of ‘scoffer.’

According to Proverbs, these two characteristics do not stem from a lack of intelligence. Proverbs speaks of the ‘simple’ or the gullible person, those who ‘lack sense’ because of their lazy thoughtlessness. But scoffers are not intellectually lazy (14:6), indeed they are often sharp witted, and may have been seduced into this mode by their very mental acuity. Their condition is not due to their mental capacity, but to their mental attitude, especially their attitude toward themselves and therefore toward God.

First, this attitude is marked by pride (21:24.) The Hebrew word for pride used of the scoffer is a word that means ‘people who must have things their own way, who have a need to control and correct everyone.’ Second, scoffers are, under their veneer of confidence, filled with anger (9:8,15:25.) They never act like they take their opponents seriously, but underneath there is great insecurity. In some cases there may be a root of bitterness. They may have been wronged in some significant way, and, rather than letting God be judge (Romans 12:17-21) they have taken matters into their own hands. But in many other cases, the scoffers are simply lacking the combination of humility and inner peace that a firm grasp of the gospel brings.

Who are the ‘scoffers’ and ‘mockers’ of our day? On the one hand, there are those who consciously or unconsciously have adopted Nietzsche’s exhortation to ‘do philosophy with a hammer.’ They consider all truth-claims to actually be efforts to gain power. They feel the need to de-bunk and tear down almost anyone who has a serious proposal for how people should live. They laugh and mock anyone who has the podium.
SadButTrue

Ashburn, VA

#3795 Feb 12, 2013
1. TO ASSOCIATE WITH FOOLS IS BOTH UNWISE AND UNPLEASANT. To some degree folly is contagious, and association with a fool tends to diminish our ability to discern truth from error and wisdom from folly.

Leave the presence of a fool, Or you will not discern words of knowledge (14:7).

A fool is bound for his own destruction, and he will inevitably destroy everything in his path. Those who get in the way of the fool will get hurt.

Let a man meet a bear robbed of her cubs, Rather than a fool in his folly (17:12).

The scoffer, the worst form of fool,25 is not only to be avoided, but is to be driven away.

Drive out the scoffer, and contention will go out, Even strife and dishonor will cease (22:10).

If anyone needs to be able to recognize a fool it is the young man or woman who is seeking a life’s mate. There is nothing more miserable than to be married to a fool. While Proverbs takes the positive approach here, exalting the godly wife (e.g. 31:10-31), the fool should be avoided as a partner in marriage. Abigail was married to a fool (I Sam. 25), but God was gracious enough to deliver her by his death; but this is not the norm. She may not have had much to say about her marriage to Nabal, but you do, and will have to live with your mistake in a marriage partner.

2. TO EMPLOY A FOOL IS A TRAGIC MISTAKE. Those who are responsible for hiring employees will want to take special note of the warnings of Proverbs to those who would hire a fool.

He cuts off his own feet, and drinks violence Who sends a message by the hand of a fool (26:6).

Like an archer who wounds everyone, So is he who hires a fool or who hires those who pass by (26:10).

3. FOOLISHNESS IS INHERENT IN CHILDREN AND THEREFORE PARENTS MUST KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH FOLLY WHEN IT OCCURS.

Foolishness is bound up in the heart of a child; The rod of discipline will remove it far from him (22:15).

Proverbs offers hope to parents that foolishness can be cured if detected early and disciplined diligently.

4. FOOLS MUST BE DEALT WITH DIFFERENTLY THAN THOSE WHO ARE WISE. We cannot deal with all men in the same way. Our response to people must be based on the kind of character they have demonstrated.

He who corrects a scoffer gets dishonor for himself, And he who reproves a wicked man gets insults for himself. Do not reprove a scoffer, lest he hate you, Reprove a wise man, and he will love you (9:7-8).

Do not answer a fool according to his folly, Lest you also be like him. Answer a fool as his folly deserves, Lest he be wise in his own eyes (26:4-5).

These considerations necessitate discerning the character of others and, in particular, that of a fool. Not only will we be able to see foolishness in others as a result of our study in Proverbs, we will also see a greater measure of it in ourselves. May God enable us to be honest with ourselves, to confess our foolishness, 2 and to forsake it as sinful and destructive, both to ourselves and to others.
cmd6241983

Baltimore, MD

#3796 Feb 12, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
U speak of disrespect of,bw but it is bw who
Cheapen themselves by being easy meat for wm.yes we all know how easy wm can
Get bw.dont b low around wm then expect
Us bm to respect u
Just like y'all kiss a White woman's arse. Don't give advice that you can't take yourself, GTFOH with your remedial education.....

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#3797 Feb 12, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text>The way he's describing it he thinks that all American black females are promiscuous. He doesn't want to understand because he from England & in these foreign countries women are beneath men, so these Non American people have a different prospect of thinking when it comes to human rights because their laws aren't the same as American laws, most English people are obnoxious self centered jackholes, I see why the Irish can't stand them......
oh put a sock in it.lol

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#3799 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Firstly, don't you ever, and I do mean EVER, bring my kinfolk into this. You got a problem with me, make sure you keep it between the two of us otherwise I'll put a bullet in one of your children's brains before I empty the rest of the magazine into your gormless f'king bloated Chaka Demus looking visage. Go that? I never said black men were ugly, I just said that most of them are gay (which is fair comment, no?), and that they are very jealous that the sistas are hogging all the white sausage to themselves. You guys (as in black men, both straight and gay) are the biggest hypocrites on planet Earth. It's alright for you lot to tune your dials into Fat White Heffer FM 24/7, but when the sistas tune theirs into White Dick FM you go apeshit and want to start World War III. Well if it's war you want, then war is what you're jolly well going to get, Mr Demus. Starting with this hung low strong white brotha from the wrong side of the tracks and YOU. I'll fly your bitch ass over here to give you your ass whooping. First class too. That's how confident I am. You game, Chaka? I'm being very serious about this too. I will pay good money to beat the living shit out of your black ass. Real talk.
temper temper.someones mammy and aunts and sisters must love the chocolate stick.what happened,walked in on mommy gettin on the black snake express while da brothas ran a train on her?yup.lol

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#3801 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Lmfao. Who the fcuk do you think you're talking to? I can assure you I'm not internet gangsta. I've been fighting all my life. Been boxing since a nine year old, culminating in me winning regional and even national titles as a school boy. The only reason I didn't make it to the ABAs was because of a cut eye. I would literally beat the black out of you without having to break into a sweat, you glass-jawed Shabba Ranks wannabe white dick noshing yellow-eyed natty dread looking shemale.
bwoi stop.lol you are definitely not gangsta but i am cutthroat and youre about as sharp as a blade of grass.go n eat ya milk n cookies ya sensitive lil btch.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#3803 Feb 12, 2013
Well I know one thing my husband big white daddy just put it on me and I think I just saw gazoo from the flintstones and Maya Angelo was playing the banjo with the deliverence guy
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#3804 Feb 12, 2013
That is just so stupid stop it someone would read it if you just format that. Andy Warhol is dead
cmd6241983

Baltimore, MD

#3808 Feb 12, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>oh put a sock in it.lol
Go screw your wife!!!!
cmd6241983

Baltimore, MD

#3809 Feb 12, 2013
Alfie wrote:
JUst stating the facts ,all know bw chase wm n r easy meat for him.
Not kissing up to ww.
Also im in uk but from that region of the world
Ha ha ha, liar liar!!!! You cracks me up everytime you lie & contradict yourself.#IDIOTIC!!!!
Alfie

UK

#3810 Feb 12, 2013
WHat contradictions

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#3811 Feb 12, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text>Go screw your wife!!!!
she's wifey but we aint married yet.lol btw we dont screw we make love,some'n you dont know nuttin about lol.
cmd6241983

Baltimore, MD

#3812 Feb 12, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>she's wifey but we aint married yet.lol btw we dont screw we make love,some'n you dont know nuttin about lol.
I'm saving myself for marriage, excuse me if I'm not as whorerish as you.....
cmd6241983

Baltimore, MD

#3813 Feb 12, 2013
Alfie wrote:
WHat contradictions
Let's face it, you sound like an idiot, all you do is come on here & display chauvinism & ignorance on here & if anybody on here agree with you they're just idiotic as you...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 98,987
[Click Here] A white woman's message to the bla... 2 min LION 64
Reasons why white women go for black men 4 min ugly monkeys 13
Are whites taller than us. 6 min Noir 116
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,156,509
2 sue Lord, claiming racial discrimination 10 min LSlomski 13
The race with the most beautiful women (Aug '13) 11 min Noir 718
Black NYPD Officers Say They've Been Racially P... 30 min Kate Thompson 67
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 39 min LION 29,098
More from around the web