Why do good looking black women like ...
Jak

Cordova, TN

#3744 Feb 10, 2013
Because Whitemen can offer financiail security plus a monogmous loving relatinship.
Jak

Cordova, TN

#3745 Feb 10, 2013
Nope your just so use to being mistreated you wouldnt evevn begin to understand.
Jak

Cordova, TN

#3746 Feb 10, 2013
you see you THINK like an animal.I think like a civilised human being.
Jak

Cordova, TN

#3747 Feb 10, 2013
you probably cant even comprehiend what I'm telling you.

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3749 Feb 11, 2013

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3750 Feb 11, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I didn't want to insult another female, but every so often she tries to spew her nonsense at me. I let it go a few times seeing as we all females getting degraded by bm all the time, but you're right she is a lunatic and a big joke.
http://www.ghanalive.tv/dbn

http://www.ghanalive.tv/ctl

http://www.ghanalive.tv/metro-tv

http://www.ghanalive.tv/category/politics-new...

http://www.ghanalive.tv/gtv
SadButTrue

Ashburn, VA

#3751 Feb 11, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>why dont you get a life for a change you booga nose btch!lol
MACEO THE SCOFFER, FOOL AND RECLUSE!

MACEO IS A FOOL AND A SCOFFER. I LOVE GOD'S WORD!

MACEO

Your the worse form of man a "Scoffer" according to the Bible. Your character is that of a "Scoffer" in which Proverbs GOD WORD calls you a FOOL saying in the end you'll have nothing!

Scoffers, Scorners, and Snark
May 2009
by Tim Keller

times. In the NIV translation he’s called the ‘mocker,’ in the King James Version the ‘scorner’ and in many others ‘the scoffer.’ The scoffers’ behavior has two characteristics. First, he or she is marked by dogmatism, a closed mind. The scoffer never says,‘Well, I might be wrong here’ or ‘I was wrong here.’ The scoffer is always right (13:1). There is never a hum-ble openness to change. In a striking phrase 20:1 tells us that the scoffer is no more open to reason than a hopelessly drunk person.

Second, scoffers show no respect for opponents or opposing points of view. They do not simply refute them; they belittle, insult, and mock them (9:7-8.) There is always a tone of contempt and disdain. Together dogmatism and contemptuous derision comprise the spiritual condition of ‘scoffer.’

According to Proverbs, these two characteristics do not stem from a lack of intelligence. Proverbs speaks of the ‘simple’ or the gullible person, those who ‘lack sense’ because of their lazy thoughtlessness. But scoffers are not intellectually lazy (14:6), indeed they are often sharp witted, and may have been seduced into this mode by their very mental acuity. Their condition is not due to their mental capacity, but to their mental attitude, especially their attitude toward themselves and therefore toward God.

First, this attitude is marked by pride (21:24.) The Hebrew word for pride used of the scoffer is a word that means ‘people who must have things their own way, who have a need to control and correct everyone.’ Second, scoffers are, under their veneer of confidence, filled with anger (9:8,15:25.) They never act like they take their opponents seriously, but underneath there is great insecurity. In some cases there may be a root of bitterness. They may have been wronged in some significant way, and, rather than letting God be judge (Romans 12:17-21) they have taken matters into their own hands. But in many other cases, the scoffers are simply lacking the combination of humility and inner peace that a firm grasp of the gospel brings.

Who are the ‘scoffers’ and ‘mockers’ of our day? On the one hand, there are those who consciously or unconsciously have adopted Nietzsche’s exhortation to ‘do philosophy with a hammer.’ They consider all truth-claims to actually be efforts to gain power. They feel the need to de-bunk and tear down almost anyone who has a serious proposal for how people should live. They laugh and mock anyone who has the podium.

Secondly, there are ideologues. Ideologues are not such not because of the policies or positions they espouse, but because of the way they demonize and ridicule all opponents to their position, and because they never admit any downsides or dangers to their policies. In this they are the classic ‘scorners’ the Bible warns about. Ideologues, then, are not necessarily extremists at all. They can exist anywhere along the spectrum of opinion, even at the center.

http://www.redeemer.com/news_and_events/newsl ...

It accurately describes you as a person and your foolish behaviors! YOu do EXTACTLY WHAT A SCOFFER DOES
rien a foutre

Suresnes, France

#3752 Feb 11, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
I'm a reasonable person. I tried to let Sad but true attempts to insult me which didn't work, go. I figured she was menstruating and temporarily lost her mind. But she kept coming at me, so I had to shut the Tourette's copy pasting rat droppings down, and make her crawl back in her hole like the dirty rat she is.
it spirit cindy è_é show at sadbutrue who are the worst b!tch of topix :-) i am with you for now XD
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#3753 Feb 11, 2013
I thought Maceo she was speaking of was James brown band member baby baby baby good god please please
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#3754 Feb 11, 2013
LION wrote:
HEY NEGROES
Any of you guys have an account with a black owned bank this week?
Hell no because they didn't open on time I'm sorry everyone that was just to funny to pass up and also there were no deposit slips i'M soo Sorry and the preschool program clog the copy machine little Shay Shay put that down and in new accounts Debra was on the phone. Girl I gonna kick his ass to the curb Wait hold on girl Can't you see I am on a personal call damn Now come everyone I am a comic couldn't pass this up
SadButTrue

Ashburn, VA

#3755 Feb 11, 2013
Black momma wrote:
I thought Maceo she was speaking of was James brown band member baby baby baby good god please please
MACEO

This is funny, Deborah Cooper used some of your quotes to teach Black women about Dumb Black men say! LMAO

I burst out laughing! I could tell it was you harassing Capree and its on Facebook now! LMAO

I told them its Maceo and your last name! lmao
SadButTrue

Ashburn, VA

#3756 Feb 11, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Hell no because they didn't open on time I'm sorry everyone that was just to funny to pass up and also there were no deposit slips i'M soo Sorry and the preschool program clog the copy machine little Shay Shay put that down and in new accounts Debra was on the phone. Girl I gonna kick his ass to the curb Wait hold on girl Can't you see I am on a personal call damn Now come everyone I am a comic couldn't pass this up
MACEO the Fool, Recluse and Scoffer

MACEO

This is funny, Deborah Cooper used some of your quotes to teach Black women about Dumb Black men say! LMAO

I burst out laughing! I could tell it was you harassing Capree and its on Facebook now! LMAO

I told them its Maceo and your last name! lmao

Its funny!
cmd6241983

Paterson, NJ

#3757 Feb 11, 2013
I'm starting to think that Alfie rather date White or Hispanic females judging from the way he come on here & degrade Black females. He swears that he love us but yet this sicko constantly put us down.# LIAR!!!!!!
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#3758 Feb 11, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
I'm starting to think that Alfie rather date White or Hispanic females judging from the way he come on here & degrade Black females. He swears that he love us but yet this sicko constantly put us down.# LIAR!!!!!!
I called those get in when and where you fit in brothas if he is in jazz club hi I am ughh a consultant for a very large firm in a rock club hey bro dude I am a local just working on my thesis just got back from Peru it's so rural we are so lucky to be Hey dude whose the blonde babe with the big hooters chaa in a hip hop right right bitch a n..gha tryin to buy you a drink cause you look all dry and sh...t oh hey that's my boy hey n..gha when you gonna make it rain up in this mo tha f. Ka right right alright then cuz it's times like that is when I wish I had a dick so I could kidnap him and rape I mean like straight Beecher from oz who will he tell who's your mommy I mean daddy
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#3759 Feb 11, 2013
I forgot when he is in a hispanic club hola que tal adios mio mommy esta muy muy guapa yo no tengo dunero pero un regalo para ti mi corazon
alfie

Welwyn Garden City, UK

#3760 Feb 11, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
no no ,yes i do love black women
alfie

Welwyn Garden City, UK

#3761 Feb 11, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
To Alfie: What you posted in here was uncalled for. If an American Black male read what you posted in here, you'll get cursed out in a hot second. This is somebody's grandmother, mother, wife, aunt, sister, daughter & niece, that was harsh & I hope karma catches up to your vile, arrogant, obnoxious, repugnant arse.......
no blk man coming to ur rescue
cmd6241983

Paterson, NJ

#3762 Feb 11, 2013
alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why post these ridiculous remarks on here? You can't me a desperate hoe because I'm a virgin who is also celibate....
cmd6241983

Paterson, NJ

#3763 Feb 11, 2013
alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
no blk man coming to ur rescue
Enough with the contradiction. Just admit it as much as you talk shite about females, that makes us wonder, why put us down if you like us, a heterosexual black male wouldn't degrade their women like that unless he's a self hating racist....
cmd6241983

Paterson, NJ

#3764 Feb 11, 2013
alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all black females are desperate. Only the promiscuous ones. Some of us are virgins, some are celibate, some are even abstinant. What they're telling you are stereotypes, don't dwell your facts over a small experience.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 2 min Moses 6,189
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 8 min Donavon 133,196
is dr dre wife white or biracial? (Dec '12) 8 min Lana4569 73
Asian Women Don't Hate Black Men But! (Aug '09) 14 min luvher 2,418
80% of whtie women cheat on their white husband... (Jul '14) 18 min luvher 280
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 18 min Moses 3,427
To all asian women who like black men, what do ... (Mar '11) 21 min luvher 382
Most teacher-student statutory rapists are White 4 hr Redefined 36
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 hr TranshumanX 43,486
More from around the web