Why do good looking black women like ...

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#3720 Feb 10, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text>Alcohol is to blame for my contradiction, I'm not like that when I'm sober but I talk trash when drunk....
thats why i dont drink,if u think im bad now......

and u did more than talk "trash".but well see.lol
cmd6241983

Orange, NJ

#3721 Feb 10, 2013
Alfie wrote:
LAte in uk ..gud nite ...happy hunting desperate bw.......
Get your hateful arrogant arse out of here & quit blaming Black females for your problems. You're making yourself sound like an idiot everytime you post these ridiculous statistics on here. Nobody cares about your research because none of it is true so STFU!!!!!

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#3722 Feb 10, 2013
wait a minute,doesnt the bible say NOT to get drunk or drink strong drink?hmmm i know right,youre not perfect is what youre gonna tell me?lol
cmd6241983

Orange, NJ

#3723 Feb 10, 2013
Polo187 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are loser y do you bash bw they ain't all like that every race as there screw ups ,there are plenty of bw who are lawyers, teachers, nurses , policewoman you sound ignorant
Sadly he's a stone idiot. Let's double team this jackhole....
Secretative

Chicago, IL

#3724 Feb 10, 2013
I love White Men and find attractive. I never went out with Black Men. I'm a African-American woman who likes White Men because I don't like Black Men at all.
Anonymous

Uganda

#3725 Feb 10, 2013
most of them are after money, they dont want the hustles of us blacks,
LION

Charlotte, NC

#3726 Feb 10, 2013
HEY NEGROES

Any of you guys have an account with a black owned bank this week?
cmd6241983

Orange, NJ

#3728 Feb 10, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
wait a minute,doesnt the bible say NOT to get drunk or drink strong drink?hmmm i know right,youre not perfect is what youre gonna tell me?lol
That's a stupid thing to say, but I would say that drinking isn't for everybody. I don't drink anything else except white wine, peach wine & Chardonnay. A glass of wine is like potato chips, you can't stop at one

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#3730 Feb 10, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text>That's a stupid thing to say, but I would say that drinking isn't for everybody. I don't drink anything else except white wine, peach wine & Chardonnay. A glass of wine is like potato chips, you can't stop at one
whats a stupid thing to say?youre gonna get drunk and give up the kitty or more one day.lol

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#3731 Feb 10, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard more coherent things from a schizophrenic with Tourette's.
You have a very limited vocabulary. Maceo and now scoffer. lol
r u gonna fck wit selornapaden too while youre at it?lol
cmd6241983

Orange, NJ

#3732 Feb 10, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>whats a stupid thing to say?youre gonna get drunk and give up the kitty or more one day.lol
I'm not gonna use my drinking habits as an excuse for being imperfect.....
Carol

Orem, UT

#3733 Feb 10, 2013
Wonder what these corrupt monsters are using my computers to post.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#3734 Feb 10, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not gonna use my drinking habits as an excuse for being imperfect.....
your drinking habits?lol you really give too much information especially on topix. what the hell tho',people like finding out things the hard way.lol
yeah yeah yeah,nobody's perfect.but on the other hand,there is somebody out there perfect for us.another thing people love to find out the hard way.if at all.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#3735 Feb 10, 2013
Carol wrote:
Wonder what these corrupt monsters are using my computers to post.
theyve been sending me naughty pm's under your name lol.
cmd6241983

Orange, NJ

#3737 Feb 10, 2013
Most White males prefer to date slender or thin females not the curvy & voluptuous females,(unless they're Italian) mainly they're superficial. Black & Hispanic males don't care about body image.....
Carol

Orem, UT

#3738 Feb 10, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>theyve been sending me naughty pm's under your name lol.
I wouldn't doubt it
cmd6241983

Orange, NJ

#3740 Feb 10, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>your drinking habits?lol you really give too much information especially on topix. what the hell tho',people like finding out things the hard way.lol
yeah yeah yeah,nobody's perfect.but on the other hand,there is somebody out there perfect for us.another thing people love to find out the hard way.if at all.
That was the answer to your last question without any errors because I'm saving myself for marriage as far as sex is concerned. Since Alfie pointed this out about black females getting STD's, I'm glad that myself & other virgins ain't worrying about it...
cmd6241983

Orange, NJ

#3741 Feb 10, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
I'm a reasonable person. I tried to let Sad but true attempts to insult me which didn't work, go. I figured she was menstruating and temporarily lost her mind. But she kept coming at me, so I had to shut the Tourette's copy pasting rat droppings down, and make her crawl back in her hole like the dirty rat she is.
She's a total nutcases, I don't pay her no mind. I don't know who the heck is Macro. That must be her pet name for everyone on here.# LUNATIC!!!!
Jak

Cordova, TN

#3742 Feb 10, 2013
Because we offer a life o financial security, and a trust worthy relationship.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#3743 Feb 10, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>idiotsaywhat,u still got that jerry curl?
Your corny as hell you must be a virgin!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Africans discovered the AMERICA before Columbus! (Jan '12) 8 min KiloEcho 7,965
Black female domination in sports 15 min Sue 25
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 20 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 136,037
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 46 min Drilling for the ... 35,016
Do you understand 1 hr Truth Hurts 28
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr larryX 32,666
Am in search Of good wife 1 hr Drilling for the ... 3
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Moses 46,459
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 6 hr barefoot2626 93
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 6 hr Fukanig 88
More from around the web