“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#3699 Feb 10, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text>What an obnoxious little man child you are....
thank u baby,u r 2 kind.lol

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#3700 Feb 10, 2013
judgin my sht again i see.lol
cmd6241983

Paterson, NJ

#3701 Feb 10, 2013
To Alfie: What you posted in here was uncalled for. If an American Black male read what you posted in here, you'll get cursed out in a hot second. This is somebody's grandmother, mother, wife, aunt, sister, daughter & niece, that was harsh & I hope karma catches up to your vile, arrogant, obnoxious, repugnant arse.......
cmd6241983

Paterson, NJ

#3702 Feb 10, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
I didn't say you were, I barely know you.....
cmd6241983

Paterson, NJ

#3703 Feb 10, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
Stop flirting with me because I'm not your type, you said so yourself. You don't like thin or athletic toned light-skinned females. That photo you saw on Facebook, I don't look like that anymore. I lost a lot of weight since that photo.....

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#3704 Feb 10, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say you were, I barely know you.....
huh?what?gull im talkin to the person who put them damm icons on my posts.lol

ps:im a black american male and i aint got sht to say to or about alfie cuz what he say or said is nowhere near as horrific as the sht these bw say/said here and other sites.
Alfie

UK

#3705 Feb 10, 2013
LAte in uk ..gud nite ...happy hunting desperate bw.......
SadButTrue

Ashburn, VA

#3706 Feb 10, 2013
Marisa---MACEO wrote:
GibsMeADollah, you sound very racist and so does your nick name!
I get the feeling that i want to vomit! LMAO

No FOOLS or Scoffers and there's plenty of black men who are this way! lMAO

BLACK MEN ARE FOOLS!
SadButTrue

Ashburn, VA

#3707 Feb 10, 2013
MACEO IS A FOOL AND A SCOFFER. I LOVE GOD'S WORD!

MACEO

Your the worse form of man a "Scoffer" according to the Bible. Your character is that of a "Scoffer" in which Proverbs GOD WORD calls you a FOOL saying in the end you'll have nothing!

Scoffers, Scorners, and Snark
May 2009
by Tim Keller

times. In the NIV translation he’s called the ‘mocker,’ in the King James Version the ‘scorner’ and in many others ‘the scoffer.’ The scoffers’ behavior has two characteristics. First, he or she is marked by dogmatism, a closed mind. The scoffer never says,‘Well, I might be wrong here’ or ‘I was wrong here.’ The scoffer is always right (13:1). There is never a hum-ble openness to change. In a striking phrase 20:1 tells us that the scoffer is no more open to reason than a hopelessly drunk person.

Second, scoffers show no respect for opponents or opposing points of view. They do not simply refute them; they belittle, insult, and mock them (9:7-8.) There is always a tone of contempt and disdain. Together dogmatism and contemptuous derision comprise the spiritual condition of ‘scoffer.’

According to Proverbs, these two characteristics do not stem from a lack of intelligence. Proverbs speaks of the ‘simple’ or the gullible person, those who ‘lack sense’ because of their lazy thoughtlessness. But scoffers are not intellectually lazy (14:6), indeed they are often sharp witted, and may have been seduced into this mode by their very mental acuity. Their condition is not due to their mental capacity, but to their mental attitude, especially their attitude toward themselves and therefore toward God.

First, this attitude is marked by pride (21:24.) The Hebrew word for pride used of the scoffer is a word that means ‘people who must have things their own way, who have a need to control and correct everyone.’ Second, scoffers are, under their veneer of confidence, filled with anger (9:8,15:25.) They never act like they take their opponents seriously, but underneath there is great insecurity. In some cases there may be a root of bitterness. They may have been wronged in some significant way, and, rather than letting God be judge (Romans 12:17-21) they have taken matters into their own hands. But in many other cases, the scoffers are simply lacking the combination of humility and inner peace that a firm grasp of the gospel brings.

Who are the ‘scoffers’ and ‘mockers’ of our day? On the one hand, there are those who consciously or unconsciously have adopted Nietzsche’s exhortation to ‘do philosophy with a hammer.’ They consider all truth-claims to actually be efforts to gain power. They feel the need to de-bunk and tear down almost anyone who has a serious proposal for how people should live. They laugh and mock anyone who has the podium.

Secondly, there are ideologues. Ideologues are not such not because of the policies or positions they espouse, but because of the way they demonize and ridicule all opponents to their position, and because they never admit any downsides or dangers to their policies. In this they are the classic ‘scorners’ the Bible warns about. Ideologues, then, are not necessarily extremists at all. They can exist anywhere along the spectrum of opinion, even at the center.

http://www.redeemer.com/news_and_events/newsl ...

It accurately describes you as a person and your foolish behaviors! YOu do EXTACTLY WHAT A SCOFFER DOES
cmd6241983

Paterson, NJ

#3708 Feb 10, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>huh?what?gull im talkin to the person who put them damm icons on my posts.lol
ps:im a black american male and i aint got sht to say to or about alfie cuz what he say or said is nowhere near as horrific as the sht these bw say/said here and other sites.
What I mean is I don't see you as a thug & I won't say that I see you as a geek either because I don't know you like that. But if you are a geek, there's nothing wrong with it. GEEKS RULE!!!!!
cmd6241983

Paterson, NJ

#3709 Feb 10, 2013
Alfie wrote:
LAte in uk ..gud nite ...happy hunting desperate bw.......
Up yours you chauvinist pig. Enjoy eating horse meat!!!!

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#3710 Feb 10, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text>Stop flirting with me because I'm not your type, you said so yourself. You don't like thin or athletic toned light-skinned females. That photo you saw on Facebook, I don't look like that anymore. I lost a lot of weight since that photo.....
youre too self conscious,i never looked for or saw ya pic i was only bluffin.im more of a tease than a flirt,im taken.lol and you do make me laugh the way you change every 5 minutes lol. this may not be the place for you.

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#3711 Feb 10, 2013
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO THE FOOL AND SCOFFER
NOBODY WANTS SOME EFFEMINATE WHINGING BABY BOY!
MACEO
Your the worse form of man a "Scoffer" according to the Bible. Your character is that of a "Scoffer" in which Proverbs GOD WORD calls you a FOOL saying in the end you'll have nothing!
Scoffers, Scorners, and Snark
May 2009
by Tim Keller
times. In the NIV translation he’s called the ‘mocker,’ in the King James Version the ‘scorner’ and in many others ‘the scoffer.’ The scoffers’ behavior has two characteristics. First, he or she is marked by dogmatism, a closed mind. The scoffer never says,‘Well, I might be wrong here’ or ‘I was wrong here.’ The scoffer is always right (13:1). There is never a hum-ble openness to change. In a striking phrase 20:1 tells us that the scoffer is no more open to reason than a hopelessly drunk person.
Second, scoffers show no respect for opponents or opposing points of view. They do not simply refute them; they belittle, insult, and mock them (9:7-8.) There is always a tone of contempt and disdain. Together dogmatism and contemptuous derision comprise the spiritual condition of ‘scoffer.’
According to Proverbs, these two characteristics do not stem from a lack of intelligence. Proverbs speaks of the ‘simple’ or the gullible person, those who ‘lack sense’ because of their lazy thoughtlessness. But scoffers are not intellectually lazy (14:6), indeed they are often sharp witted, and may have been seduced into this mode by their very mental acuity. Their condition is not due to their mental capacity, but to their mental attitude, especially their attitude toward themselves and therefore toward God.
First, this attitude is marked by pride (21:24.) The Hebrew word for pride used of the scoffer is a word that means ‘people who must have things their own way, who have a need to control and correct everyone.’ Second, scoffers are, under their veneer of confidence, filled with anger (9:8,15:25.) They never act like they take their opponents seriously, but underneath there is great insecurity. In some cases there may be a root of bitterness. They may have been wronged in some significant way, and, rather than letting God be judge (Romans 12:17-21) they have taken matters into their own hands. But in many other cases, the scoffers are simply lacking the combination of humility and inner peace that a firm grasp of the gospel brings.
Who are the ‘scoffers’ and ‘mockers’ of our day? On the one hand, there are those who consciously or unconsciously have adopted Nietzsche’s exhortation to ‘do philosophy with a hammer.’ They consider all truth-claims to actually be efforts to gain power. They feel the need to de-bunk and tear down almost anyone who has a serious proposal for how people should live. They laugh and mock anyone who has the podium.
Secondly, there are ideologues. Ideologues are not such not because of the policies or positions they espouse, but because of the way they demonize and ridicule all opponents to their position, and because they never admit any downsides or dangers to their policies. In this they are the classic ‘scorners’ the Bible warns about. Ideologues, then, are not necessarily extremists at all. They can exist anywhere along the spectrum of opinion, even at the center.
http://www.redeemer.com/news_and_events/newsl...
It accurately describes you as a person and your foolish behaviors! YOu do EXTACTLY WHAT A SCOFFER DOES
why dont you get a life for a change you booga nose btch!lol

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#3712 Feb 10, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text>What I mean is I don't see you as a thug & I won't say that I see you as a geek either because I don't know you like that. But if you are a geek, there's nothing wrong with it. GEEKS RULE!!!!!
no im not a geek and i dont have a prob wit em,and all "thugz" aint bad either.i only have problems wit hateful,biased,two faced people.
cmd6241983

Paterson, NJ

#3713 Feb 10, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>no im not a geek and i dont have a prob wit em,and all "thugz" aint bad either.i only have problems wit hateful,biased,two faced people.
Why would I be two faced? I said that race shouldn't matter when it comes to romance. It's ignorant, prejudice morons like Alfie who swears that all American black females are hoes including your grandmother, mother, wife, aunt & sisters. I'm not a hoe myself because I'm a virgin who's practicing celibacy.....

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#3714 Feb 10, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text>Why would I be two faced? I said that race shouldn't matter when it comes to romance. It's ignorant, prejudice morons like Alfie who swears that all American black females are hoes including your grandmother, mother, wife, aunt & sisters. I'm not a hoe myself because I'm a virgin who's practicing celibacy.....
i didnt say you,calm down buddy.but u do contradict ya self alot tho' lol.
cmd6241983

Paterson, NJ

#3715 Feb 10, 2013
To Shydevil; I was drunk on wine. Anyways I'm not changing my mind on who I date, it's my choice not yours, not Alfie's, not Polo's, not Carol's, not Sadbutrue's nor anyone else's......
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#3716 Feb 10, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
To Shydevil; I was drunk on wine. Anyways I'm not changing my mind on who I date, it's my choice not yours, not Alfie's, not Polo's, not Carol's, not Sadbutrue's nor anyone else's......
Must be these corrupt feds pretending they were having a blk gender war.

When some were white women.

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#3717 Feb 10, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
what r u goin on about now?drunk on wine?r u drunk now?because i never told u who to date,well i told u not to date bm lol.

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#3718 Feb 10, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be these corrupt feds pretending they were having a blk gender war.
When some were white women.
lol speak of the devil.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,155,723
Jesus and God is not their real names... 7 min Big Knob 52
Merry Christmas White People 10 min truthspeaker 111
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 11 min Hebrew Warrior 98,697
When China awakes, it will shake the West 20 min The Void 101
Truth about Pagan Holidays 25 min Samoan Irish 72
STAR OF BETHLEHEM! confirm by sience! GLORY TO ... 34 min Samoan Irish 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Ben YISRAEL 28,960
Black Americans Are TRAPPED in Racist USA. (fro... 1 hr Xcaliber 185
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 1 hr The Void 600