Why do good looking black women like white men so much?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments (Page 162)

Showing posts 3,221 - 3,240 of5,998
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Alfie

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text>I was brought up to look pass ethnicity, & if he's not Black I wouldn't care I'm not a racist. The problem is jealous & insecure people are contradicting & stereotyping. I hate that!!!!
Lies u r hell bent on gettin a wm
cmd6241983

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Stfu man child & quit assuming things that you don't know. You're just plain ignorant & remedial.....
Phoenix

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>Yes approach for dates n sex yes, but for marraige no ,
Wm dont go to bw for marraige ,just for sex n
Dates
Sir, I think you should relay that to Iman.
cmd6241983

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Yellowknightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
the surveys are balloni. theybchoose unattractive black gals so offcourse they would be rejected...
white guys will approach any gal theynfind attractive in the right setting.
Unfortunately, you can't tell Alfie nothing. He's the type who wants to be right all the time, he's so conceited yet his education level is remedial.....
cmd6241983

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
There's one word to describe you education level. REMEDIAL!!!!!
cmd6241983

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

To Polo187; I like to put ignoramuses in their place. I really don't care what they think or say, none of them have a heaven or a hell to put me in except God, he is a true judge & forget all of these jackholes & their remedial education....
Alfie

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, I think you should relay that to Iman.
No u tell that to da census dept.

Its there stats.

Iman is one in 400 ,one in 400 wm hve bw
Alfie

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

To: cmd
Phoenix

Most bw wont get wm ,only abt one in 300.

Truth is truth
Phoenix

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>No u tell that to da census dept.

Its there stats.

Iman is one in 400 ,one in 400 wm hve bw
Sir, why the obsession over white men and black women?

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Alfie boy get off topix for i send massa to give that keloid back some more lashes and you will be put in the hole with shydevil!
cmd6241983

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Alfie wrote:
Phoenix
Truth is truth
You keep saying the same old, dumb, boring nonsense. The problem is you're mind is backwards, nobody cares about statistics anymore. All you do is bring your jealous, insecure arse to topix & stir up controversy, criticize & harass females. You can contradict all you want but the truth is you're ignorant......
cmd6241983

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Alfie wrote:
Phoenix
Truth is truth
Your obsession with Black female & White male relationships revolve around ignorance.....

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Alfie wrote:
Phoenix
Truth is truth
haha no sweet heart..

if someone wants a white guy they can get one...ijust the other day i seen these nerdy looking people sharing pokemon cards. a black and white
couple.

most black girls dont chase white guys like that, but it depends on the area that you live in.

if u live around say l.a long beach you are going to see alot black girls with white guys.

where u live their may not be a lot off attractive black gals so u really cant base off your small experience
Just a thought

New Kensington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

cmd6241983 wrote:
To Shydevil & Alfie; If a woman dated a man because of his skin color, she's an idiot. It depends on how kind & caring he is to her.....
If you want your kids to look like you. You would want to marry or have a child by someone of your own race. Most mixed kids do not look like any of thier parents.

Most folks are attracted to thire own race as far as looks are concerned and there is also culture familarity. So it is more than color that is at stake

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Kids will have features of their parents regardless.. or you have instances when 2 ppl of the same race create a child that looks nothing like them but just share the same complexion. You guys need better excuses as to why you feel bw/ wm couples shouldn't exist....
sawanidiot jumpedin

Brooklyn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

this topic aint really my thing, but i saw an idiot and just had to jump in...i am a pale REPUBLICAN crakka...my wife is blacker than wesley snipes. She is absolutely gorgeous too, easily puts julianne and taylor to shame and it took me a year to make that catch. i could fuck any white girl by batting my eyelash, but my baby had class and it took FOREVER to finally bag dat ass. my guess is that the sayitaintso... moron got some fat hog knocked up and is now stuck with the town slob for the rest of his life. jealousy stands out like a sore thumb boy. no offense to my white girls, but that was my honest experience in my hay day. i know u aint all like that, but they were all like that for me. I only ever met one black girl who was that easy.
Tommys550

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

I come looking for you with Haitians
I stay smoking on good Jamaican
I fcuk bitches from different races
You get money they started hating
I woke up in a new Bugatti
Tommys550

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

sawanidiot jumpedin wrote:
this topic aint really my thing, but i saw an idiot and just had to jump in...i am a pale REPUBLICAN crakka...my wife is blacker than wesley snipes. She is absolutely gorgeous too, easily puts julianne and taylor to shame and it took me a year to make that catch. i could fuck any white girl by batting my eyelash, but my baby had class and it took FOREVER to finally bag dat ass. my guess is that the sayitaintso... moron got some fat hog knocked up and is now stuck with the town slob for the rest of his life. jealousy stands out like a sore thumb boy. no offense to my white girls, but that was my honest experience in my hay day. i know u aint all like that, but they were all like that for me. I only ever met one black girl who was that easy.
It took me twenty minutes to put her on all fours she gives good head swallows everything don't miss a drop
Black momma OG

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

They are always cutting me off but thank you. It's sad only a white guy gives us black women a heads up how many brothas you hear ever gave us or even try say one nice thing I want to say during slavery did any of you at least try house n..gha to protect us yessum boss big as a mule only one I know of was Nat Turner if Black women would lead that march on wash. Oh my goodness nonviolence good luck christopher rumour has it white people are helping him too

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Don't pay this thread any attention. This person is just a troll trying to get a race war started on the thread. Plus , I don't know where the hell you live , but I can say that about 90% of the black women in my area are dating black men... Nothing against white's. I guess it's just their preference .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,221 - 3,240 of5,998
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

536 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Black men not to the Japanese women's taste? (Dec '07) 3 min pat 594
Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off bu... 3 min Spotted Girl 24
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RoxLo 1,034,040
Wu Tang rapper lops off its ra/pe stick 5 min Armored Saint 1
Are whitegirls attracted to blackguys?? 6 min Lucifer 64
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 6 min CANDAYMAMA 67,752
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 9 min Black Power 88,610
Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are BLACK (Apr '13) 20 min RAPA TU MALDITA MADRE 2,366
BM Only, About My Freaky White Princess! 1 hr Cha 54
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 2 hr selina london 111,383
•••
•••
•••
•••