Why do good looking black women like ...

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#3572 Feb 9, 2013
Kids will have features of their parents regardless.. or you have instances when 2 ppl of the same race create a child that looks nothing like them but just share the same complexion. You guys need better excuses as to why you feel bw/ wm couples shouldn't exist....
sawanidiot jumpedin

Cement City, MI

#3573 Feb 9, 2013
this topic aint really my thing, but i saw an idiot and just had to jump in...i am a pale REPUBLICAN crakka...my wife is blacker than wesley snipes. She is absolutely gorgeous too, easily puts julianne and taylor to shame and it took me a year to make that catch. i could fuck any white girl by batting my eyelash, but my baby had class and it took FOREVER to finally bag dat ass. my guess is that the sayitaintso... moron got some fat hog knocked up and is now stuck with the town slob for the rest of his life. jealousy stands out like a sore thumb boy. no offense to my white girls, but that was my honest experience in my hay day. i know u aint all like that, but they were all like that for me. I only ever met one black girl who was that easy.
Tommys550

Lindenhurst, NY

#3574 Feb 9, 2013
I come looking for you with Haitians
I stay smoking on good Jamaican
I fcuk bitches from different races
You get money they started hating
I woke up in a new Bugatti
Tommys550

Lindenhurst, NY

#3575 Feb 9, 2013
sawanidiot jumpedin wrote:
this topic aint really my thing, but i saw an idiot and just had to jump in...i am a pale REPUBLICAN crakka...my wife is blacker than wesley snipes. She is absolutely gorgeous too, easily puts julianne and taylor to shame and it took me a year to make that catch. i could fuck any white girl by batting my eyelash, but my baby had class and it took FOREVER to finally bag dat ass. my guess is that the sayitaintso... moron got some fat hog knocked up and is now stuck with the town slob for the rest of his life. jealousy stands out like a sore thumb boy. no offense to my white girls, but that was my honest experience in my hay day. i know u aint all like that, but they were all like that for me. I only ever met one black girl who was that easy.
It took me twenty minutes to put her on all fours she gives good head swallows everything don't miss a drop
Black momma OG

Temecula, CA

#3576 Feb 9, 2013
They are always cutting me off but thank you. It's sad only a white guy gives us black women a heads up how many brothas you hear ever gave us or even try say one nice thing I want to say during slavery did any of you at least try house n..gha to protect us yessum boss big as a mule only one I know of was Nat Turner if Black women would lead that march on wash. Oh my goodness nonviolence good luck christopher rumour has it white people are helping him too

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3577 Feb 9, 2013
Don't pay this thread any attention. This person is just a troll trying to get a race war started on the thread. Plus , I don't know where the hell you live , but I can say that about 90% of the black women in my area are dating black men... Nothing against white's. I guess it's just their preference .
Black momma OG

Temecula, CA

#3578 Feb 9, 2013
And Tommy that is easy with a toddler penis
Black momma OG

Temecula, CA

#3579 Feb 9, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>musta aint a word and the title is a lie so mothafckaz gone challenge it,besides that was the point.the black btch op like all bw wanted bm's attention.
You guys better leave this hood rat bitch alone this not a Becky I repeat not a becky this is some trailer, baller baller baby Lil Wayne, Project mayo sandwich, John COUGAR mellamcamp lil pink houses for you and me shhhhh.. M f Leonard Free Bird hot damn the south will rise again and she will mail herself pay her own postage to whoop a bitch ass I got this
Black momma OG

Temecula, CA

#3580 Feb 9, 2013
Josh_C wrote:
Don't pay this thread any attention. This person is just a troll trying to get a race war started on the thread. Plus , I don't know where the hell you live , but I can say that about 90% of the black women in my area are dating black men... Nothing against white's. I guess it's just their preference .
Black people do not cause race wars we just protect ourselves from your history of hate everything your ancestors have done was from the depth of hate to every minority I don't understand no matter what race try to do to please that white man it is never enough my husband is white as soon as a black person speak the truth then that radical Negro is trying to cause a race uprising we are the most forgiving race in the world when people just sit back and allow your fellow man be treated like a dog and not say nothing check out Tim Wise ytube white privilege. It is a comfort to be in denial I know I was but sooner or later you will get tap on the shoulder even by your own people. So stay in the dark the hood will end up in your backyard before a blink of an eye. Tom Tom was is Billy listening to well Jane I believe it is called urban music Ice Popsicles snoop cat dog heck I don't know just get me a scotch this time 1949 bottle yes dear Only thing I'm trying to insight is my ex slave owner it's for the cause stay American and I'll stay black
cmd6241983

Jersey City, NJ

#3581 Feb 10, 2013
Just a thought wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want your kids to look like you. You would want to marry or have a child by someone of your own race. Most mixed kids do not look like any of thier parents.
Most folks are attracted to thire own race as far as looks are concerned and there is also culture familarity. So it is more than color that is at stake
In certain parts it's true. Not everybody dates interracially & I'm not against non interracial dating. We're our own people & we all have a freedom to make our decisions. Nobody shouldn't tell anybody who they can & can't date, I'm just in here opening up despite the criticisms that was thrown at me by obnoxious, repugnant, insecure people......
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#3582 Feb 10, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text>In certain parts it's true. Not everybody das, repugnant, insecure people......
MACEO THE FOOL!

I love Good guys there's Nil in the Black race. As they said there' only 2 per 100 Black males who are decent. Even those Black men make less than 35k per year.

Home > Nation > Only 2 “Good” Black Men For Every 100 Black Women
Only 2 “Good” Black Men For Every 100 Black Women
Sep 20, 2011 715 Comments By NewsOne Staff

The chances of a Black woman finding a “Good” Black man are extremely slim to almost none according to a study by Best Black Dating Sites.

The study claims that only about 2% of Black men fulfill the criteria of being a good, qualified partner.

The criteria was primarily based on data compiled on whether the eligible Black men were heterosexual, good-looking, successful, or childless.

What do you think about their findings?
See the info-graphic below:

http://newsone.com/1536815/where-are-all-the-...

The quality is SO POOR IN BLACK MEN THAT MOST EDUCATED BLACK WOMEN NEED TO DATE OR MARRY OUT TO FIND A GOOD MAN

YOUR PATHETIC SO YOUR NOT AN OPTION!
Carol

Orem, UT

#3583 Feb 10, 2013
Black momma OG wrote:
<quoted text>You guys better leave this hood rat bitch alone this not a Becky I repeat not a becky this is some trailer, baller baller baby Lil Wayne, Project mayo sandwich, John COUGAR mellamcamp lil pink houses for you and me shhhhh.. M f Leonard Free Bird hot damn the south will rise again and she will mail herself pay her own postage to whoop a bitch ass I got this
This is definitely Blonde old hag girl aka Scot...

or aziya
Alfie

UK

#3584 Feb 10, 2013
OBnoxious,insecure ,repugnant - whoever is that ?
cmd6241983

Jersey City, NJ

#3585 Feb 10, 2013
To Alfie; You can't base your facts over a small experience. There may not be that many attractive Black females in England, but if you travel to American destinations like NYC, LA, Chicago, Philadelphia, Miami, & Boston you'll see a lot of interracial couples. Here's a few...

1) White wife & Black husband
2) Asian wife & White husband
3) Hispanic wife & Black husband
4) Black wife & White husband
5) White wife & Asian husband
6) Hispanic wife & White husband
7) Black wife & Asian husband
8) Asian wife & Black husband
9) Black wife & Hispanic husband

You can't always dwell on a small experience or what you've read online. If you decided to travel to these places, it will open your eyes.....
Alfie

UK

#3586 Feb 10, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text>In certain parts it's true. Not everybody dates interracially & I'm not against non interracial dating. We're our own people & we all have a freedom to make our decisions. Nobody shouldn't tell anybody who they can & can't date, I'm just in here opening up despite the criticisms that was thrown at me by obnoxious, repugnant, insecure people......
Not criticise u but criticize foolish bw who
Think wm coming to marry u -
Tho some know see the truth n realize all
They will get is sex,dates n bastard kids-
No rings.
Growing amount of bw who dont forsee any rings not even from interracial dating
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#3587 Feb 10, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>Not criticise u but criticize foolish bw who
Think wm coming to marry u -
Tho some know see the truth n realize all
They will get is sex,dates n bastard kids-
No rings.
Growing amount of bw who dont forsee any rings not even from interracial dating
Sir, once again why the obsession on black women with white men?

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#3588 Feb 10, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text>It's not always good to think negative. I was taught as a child to love not hate, as far as negative people, I keep my distance away from them.
blah blah blah.shut up!like i said,u get ya slavery info from damn roots.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#3589 Feb 10, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text>Some have it & some don't. However you see it, you must be anti-social....
some have it,most dont.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#3590 Feb 10, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
To Shydevil & Alfie; If a woman dated a man because of his skin color, she's an idiot. It depends on how kind & caring he is to her.....
all kinds of women love my complexiom and i aint mad at em.i like variety but my all time favorite is dem thick azz redbonez.mmmmmmmmm

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#3591 Feb 10, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text>I was brought up to look pass ethnicity, & if he's not Black I wouldn't care I'm not a racist. The problem is jealous & insecure people are contradicting & stereotyping. I hate that!!!!
and youre the biggest one.lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swastika Insignias and Pro-Nazi Threads on Topix 3 min KIR SUCKA 53
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min JCPete 1,640,857
Can America Become 80% White Again? 7 min Casio 630
Why do younger black men love older white women (Oct '11) 9 min Cindy623 74
A black is has ghetto. Rich or poor 23 min Miriam 3
I love black women and hate white women 27 min bluestreak returns 42
Dark skin: Really a product of "adaptation"? 44 min Redefined 25
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 1 hr Watching 88
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 6 hr Harrisson 282
Jewish Supremacists And Their Shabbot Goy CUCKS... 7 hr The Cutting Axe 52