Why do good looking black women like ...

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#3399 Feb 8, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up you illegal banana shoe wearing immigrant....
huum it sounds like our typical redneck in disguise spewing hatred on Black men.
So common on Topix.

a whiteboi
Carol

Orem, UT

#3400 Feb 8, 2013
NNHHH wrote:
I hate traditionalists of any culture that one is born into. All conservatives are the same though, really. Trying to enforce gender roles, hitting kids, eating meat, belief in family as being stronger than the individual, bullshit "morality" and norm enforcement, etc. I hate that. I like my ideas best as opposed to the majority. I also hate how other races attempt to bid for power by adopting as many of these horrible traits of the dominant culture/race as possible. It makes them even worse than the dominant culture. Conservative blacks are some of the worst, and it's very hypocritical. I hate how they beat their kids and generally act like scumbags. I'd rather see some 12 year old black gangsta with the sagging pants than some dumb old black asshole that tries to "whoop" that kid to "put him in line." I think it's disgusting. There is a new approach to child rearing, and it's known as BEING OPEN, LISTENING, and COMMUNICATING. And while FINALLY there are many whites that are waking up and leaving these old stifling and oppressive norms behind, black folks are still in the dark. Many blacks still even practice Christianity and go to church! Those beliefs are too barbaric for my sensibilities. The only reason blacks even practice Christianity is because of white people. Even those black Africans such as Ethiopians are practicing the religion of their conquerers. The truth is, religion is all about conquering, and ignorance, and norm-enforcement, and oppression. Did you know that Jesus said, "Slaves, obey your masters"? That's why the whites weren't upset when some blacks learned to read, because they would generally read the Bible as their book of choice. So ultimately, it's bullshit. I think humanity REALLY needs to wake up.
Crazy go get your kid out of rehab and or the juvenile detention center....

When grandma taught mama how to raise kids, kids were spanked and loved respected their parents.....

Now that you weed head loonies are pushing TV sitcom child rearing...

Kids cuss their parents out or beat them to death with a ball bat...

Kids are highly disrespectful to their parents and adults in general....

This is what idiots like you have created,

http://celebritypregnancy.sheknows.com/2012/0...
Alfie

UK

#3401 Feb 8, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
WARNING: Attention Black Ladies, Do not listen to Alfie's statistics! It's perfectly clear that he's proven himself to be an obnoxious, insecure jealous little man child who enjoys harassing Black & mixed race women who dates Non Black males. If you ever date this small man the first thing he'll say is Black males are the only fish in the sea & men if other races don't want you. Side effect may include the following; Depression, Anxieties, Paranoia, Bing Drinking & Thoughts Of Suicide.
Bw. Marraige rings received 2008

White man 1% of his rings
Hispanic man 1% of his rings
Asian man 1% of his rings

U get no love at all.desperate bw is lost at
Sea.
Wm only deal with bw on money terms -
Prostitution n ghetto gaggers.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#3402 Feb 8, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
WARNING: Attention Black Ladies, Do not listen to Alfie's statistics! It's perfectly clear that he's proven himself to be an obnoxious, insecure jealous little man child who enjoys harassing Black & mixed race women who dates Non Black males. If you ever date this small man the first thing he'll say is Black males are the only fish in the sea & men if other races don't want you. Side effect may include the following; Depression, Anxieties, Paranoia, Bing Drinking & Thoughts Of Suicide.
as i stated in a previous post(you ignored of course)what do bm have to do to keep bw away from us?

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#3403 Feb 8, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Smdh you hen pecked fool .... I am not phoenix your on here way too much if you can monitor peoples comings and goings ... you need a life son hahaha
no im not.i usually come an hour before you two and i see you wenches pop up at the same time including this slow ass cmd chick.ps i just got my baby her dominatrix outfit,prepare to be dominated and get your azz whipped "son".i also got her a strapon so i can watch her fck you silly and u scream yes ma'am,yes mommy while u gag on me(no puke,yuck).
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#3404 Feb 8, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>as i stated in a previous post(you ignored of course)what do bm have to do to keep bw away from us?
MACEO

Keep acting like FOOLS! LMAO

That's why we stay back now and you have to take Poor White women you don't want! LMAO
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#3405 Feb 8, 2013
MACEO IS A FOOL!

Characteristics of A Fool

It is much easier to identify a fool in terms of what he is not than in terms of what he is. Notice the following characteristics of the fool as the Book of Proverbs describes him.

1. THE FOOL IS UNRIGHTEOUS. The fool hates what is holy, righteous, and good, and he loves evil.

Desire realized is sweet to the soul, But it is an abomination to fools to depart from evil (13:19).

Doing wickedness is like sport to a fool; And so is wisdom to a man of understanding (10:23).

Fools mock at sin, But among the upright there is good will (14:9).

2. THE FOOL IS UNWISE. Throughout Proverbs the fool is the counterpart of the wise. Wisdom is contrasted with folly. The fool does not possess wisdom, cannot obtain wisdom, and would not obtain it if he could.

THE FOOL DOES NOT POSSESS WISDOM;
The lips of the righteous feed many, But fools die for lack of understanding (10:21; cf. 1:20-33).

THE FOOL IS NOT CAPABLE OF OBTAINING WISDOM:
Why is there a price in the hand of a fool to buy wisdom, When he has no sense [literally,“heart”]?(17:16).

A scoffer seeks wisdom, and finds none, But knowledge is easy to him who has understanding (14:6).

Wisdom is too high for a fool, He will not open his mouth in the gate (24:7).

The fool has no capacity for wisdom. In the words of 17:16, he has “no heart” for it. He may seem to seek wisdom, but is incapable of recognizing or retaining it.

THE FOOL HAS NO DESIRE FOR WISDOM, AND WOULD REJECT IT EVEN IF HE COULD ACQUIRE IT BECAUSE HE HATES IT:
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; Fools despise wisdom and instruction (1:7; cf. 1:22).

The mind of the intelligent seeks knowledge, But the mouth of fools feeds on folly (15:14).

A fool does not delight in understanding, But only in revealing his own mind (18:2).

Do not speak in the hearing of a fool, For he will despise the wisdom of your words (23:9).

The fool is not neutral toward wisdom--he hates it. Wisdom is to the fool what liver is to me: as freely and frequently as it may be offered to me, I will do everything I can to avoid it.

3. THE FOOL IS UNREALISTIC. The fool fails to see things as they are. Reality is distorted by the fool’s distorted outlook on life.

THE FOOL IS UNREALISTIC ABOUT HIMSELF in that he overestimates his knowledge and abilities:
“Proud,”“Haughty,”“Scoffer,” are his names, Who acts with insolent pride (21:24).

THE FOOL IS UNREALISTIC ABOUT LIFE. He thinks wisdom can be obtained easily, like purchasing a candy bar at a corner drug store.
Why is there a price in the hand of a fool to buy wisdom, When he has no sense?(17:16).

THE FOOL IS UNCONCERNED WITH PRESENT REALITIES, and is a wishful thinker. His “ship” is always about to “come in.”
Wisdom is in the presence of the one who has understanding, But the eyes of a fool are on the ends of the earth (17:24).

4. THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED. The fool looks upon self-control as a needless and useless denial of present pleasure. Because of this, every area of his life lacks discipline.

THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED WITH HIS MONEY AND MATERIAL RESOURCES:
There is precious treasure and oil in the dwelling of the wise, But a foolish man swallows it up (21:30).

THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED WITH HIS TEMPER:
A fool’s vexation is known at once, But a prudent man conceals dishonor (12:16).

A fool always loses his temper, But a wise man holds it back (29:11).

THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED WITH HIS MOUTH:
A prudent man conceals knowledge, But the heart of fools proclaims folly (12:23, cf. 10:14).

The tongue of the wise makes knowledge acceptable, But the mouth of fools spouts folly (15:2; cf. 18:2,7).

It is little wonder that the fool is referred to as a “babbling fool”(literally, the foolish of lips, 10:8,10).
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#3406 Feb 8, 2013
MACEO THIS DESCRIBES YOU PREFECTLY A FOOL!

5. THE FOOL IS UNRELIABLE.

HE IS UNRELIABLE IN HIS WORK: The fool is dishonest and evil and cannot be trusted in any area.
He cuts off his own feet, and drinks violence . He sends a message by the hand of a fool (26:6).

Like an archer who wounds everyone, So is he who hires a fool or who hires those who pass by (26:10).

HE IS UNRELIABLE IN HIS WORDS. The words of the fool are always to be questioned. He is a liar, a deceiver, and a slanderer.
He who conceals hatred has lying lips, And he who spreads slander is a fool (10:18).

The wisdom of the prudent is to understand his way, But the folly of fools is deceit (14:8).

Better is a poor man who walks in his integrity Than he who is perverse in speech and is a fool (19:1).

Even what the fool believes to be true may be only his worthless opinion. The tongue of the wise makes knowledge acceptable, But the mouth of fools spouts folly (15:2).

The lips of the wise spread knowledge, But the hearts of fools are not so (15:7, cf. v. 14).

6. THE FOOL IS UNTEACHABLE. Try as you like, attempting to teach a fool is frustrating at best, and often painful. Whenever a fool is faced with wisdom and instruction, he will reject it.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; Fools despise wisdom and instruction (1:7).

Because they hated knowledge, And did not choose the fear of the Lord. They would not accept my counsel, They spurned all my reproof So they shall eat of the fruit of their own way, And be satiated with their own devices. For the waywardness of the naive shall kill them, And the complacency of fools shall destroy them (1:29-32).

Whenever the fool is disciplined, he resists it.

A fool rejects his father’s discipline, But he who regards reproof is prudent (15:5).

He who corrects a scoffer gets dishonor for himself, And he who reproves wicked man gets insults for himself. Do not reprove a scoffer, lest he hate you. Reprove a wise man, and he will love you (9:7-8).

A scoffer does not love one who reproves him, He will not go to the wise (15:12).

A rebuke goes deeper into one who has understanding Than a hundred blows into a fool (17:10).

The folly of a fool is deep-seated. No matter how hard one strives to rid the fool of his folly, such efforts end in failure. A fool and his folly are seemingly inseparable.

Though you pound a fool in a mortar with a pestle along with crushed grain, Yet his folly will not depart from him (27:22).

The fool cannot even learn from his own mistakes. Given the opportunity, he will repeat his folly:

Like a dog that returns to its vomit Is a fool who repeats his folly (26:11).

It is ironic, but true, that while the fool refuses to be taught, he is eager to teach others from his abundance of “wisdom.”

A prudent man conceals knowledge, But the heart of fools proclaims folly (12:23).

A fool does not delight in understanding, But only in revealing his own mind (18:2).

7. THE FOOL IS UNPLEASANT, UNLIKED, AND UNDESIRABLE. The fool is a menace, a detriment to society. He is a pain to his parents, for he hates them (15:20) and causes them grief (10:1; 17:21,25; 19:23). He is a disaster wherever he goes (10:14; 17:12).He hinders the understanding of others (14:7).His speech is slanderous (10:18). The fool is quarrelsome (20:3), and he stirs up dissension and anger.

A fool’s lips bring strife, And his mouth calls for blows (18:6).

Drive out the scoffer, and contention will go out, Even strife and dishonor will cease (22:10).

Scorners set a city aflame, But wise men turn away anger (29:8).

So far as society is concerned, the fool is an abomination.

The devising of folly is sin, And the scoffer is an abomination to men (24:9).

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#3407 Feb 8, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Crazy go get your kid out of rehab and or the juvenile detention center....
When grandma taught mama how to raise kids, kids were spanked and loved respected their parents.....
Now that you weed head loonies are pushing TV sitcom child rearing...
Kids cuss their parents out or beat them to death with a ball bat...
Kids are highly disrespectful to their parents and adults in general....
This is what idiots like you have created,
http://celebritypregnancy.sheknows.com/2012/0...
i agree on that.ill beat the hell outta my kids.theyre suppose to fear and respect you and KNOW what YOU say goes not the other way around.ill never be one of these btch azz parents complaining cause they let tv and everybody else raise their kids.too funny.white peoples kids whoop their azz and kill them too.atleast black kids dont go that far.white folks9mostly wm)smh always tryna brainwash bp.u got half of them where you want them*wink*(BW) where you want them so quit while youre ahead.lol
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#3408 Feb 8, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
huum it sounds like our typical redneck in disguise spewing hatred on Black men.
So common on Topix.
a whiteboi
maceo the fool! lmao

5. THE FOOL IS UNRELIABLE.

HE IS UNRELIABLE IN HIS WORK: The fool is dishonest and evil and cannot be trusted in any area.
He cuts off his own feet, and drinks violence . He sends a message by the hand of a fool (26:6).

Like an archer who wounds everyone, So is he who hires a fool or who hires those who pass by (26:10).

HE IS UNRELIABLE IN HIS WORDS. The words of the fool are always to be questioned. He is a liar, a deceiver, and a slanderer.
He who conceals hatred has lying lips, And he who spreads slander is a fool (10:18).

The wisdom of the prudent is to understand his way, But the folly of fools is deceit (14:8).

Better is a poor man who walks in his integrity Than he who is perverse in speech and is a fool (19:1).

Even what the fool believes to be true may be only his worthless opinion. The tongue of the wise makes knowledge acceptable, But the mouth of fools spouts folly (15:2).

The lips of the wise spread knowledge, But the hearts of fools are not so (15:7, cf. v. 14).

6. THE FOOL IS UNTEACHABLE. Try as you like, attempting to teach a fool is frustrating at best, and often painful. Whenever a fool is faced with wisdom and instruction, he will reject it.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; Fools despise wisdom and instruction (1:7).

Because they hated knowledge, And did not choose the fear of the Lord. They would not accept my counsel, They spurned all my reproof So they shall eat of the fruit of their own way, And be satiated with their own devices. For the waywardness of the naive shall kill them, And the complacency of fools shall destroy them (1:29-32).

Whenever the fool is disciplined, he resists it.

A fool rejects his father’s discipline, But he who regards reproof is prudent (15:5).

He who corrects a scoffer gets dishonor for himself, And he who reproves wicked man gets insults for himself. Do not reprove a scoffer, lest he hate you. Reprove a wise man, and he will love you (9:7-8).

A scoffer does not love one who reproves him, He will not go to the wise (15:12).

A rebuke goes deeper into one who has understanding Than a hundred blows into a fool (17:10).

The folly of a fool is deep-seated. No matter how hard one strives to rid the fool of his folly, such efforts end in failure. A fool and his folly are seemingly inseparable.

Though you pound a fool in a mortar with a pestle along with crushed grain, Yet his folly will not depart from him (27:22).

The fool cannot even learn from his own mistakes. Given the opportunity, he will repeat his folly:

Like a dog that returns to its vomit Is a fool who repeats his folly (26:11).

It is ironic, but true, that while the fool refuses to be taught, he is eager to teach others from his abundance of “wisdom.”

A prudent man conceals knowledge, But the heart of fools proclaims folly (12:23).

7. THE FOOL IS UNPLEASANT, UNLIKED, AND UNDESIRABLE. The fool is a menace, a detriment to society. He is a pain to his parents, for he hates them (15:20) and causes them grief (10:1; 17:21,25; 19:23). He is a disaster wherever he goes (10:14; 17:12).He hinders the understanding of others (14:7).His speech is slanderous (10:18). The fool is quarrelsome (20:3), and he stirs up dissension and anger.

A fool’s lips bring strife, And his mouth calls for blows (18:6).

Drive out the scoffer, and contention will go out, Even strife and dishonor will cease (22:10).

Scorners set a city aflame, But wise men turn away anger (29:8).

So far as society is concerned, the fool is an abomination.

The devising of folly is sin, And the scoffer is an abomination to men (24:9).

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#3409 Feb 8, 2013
sadbutrue,carol,selornapaden.y ou and your puss and ass and breathe and feet still smell like fresh donkey sht.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#3410 Feb 8, 2013
fresh,wet donkey sht.
Alfie

UK

#3411 Feb 8, 2013
TO :Cmd

Truth is truth ,facts r facts ,u cant get away from it.

Stop deluding urself

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#3413 Feb 8, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So common on Topix.
a whiteboi
HMM aint shyt about you white boy.. except your fake signature go sit down poser
Carol

Orem, UT

#3414 Feb 8, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>i agree on that.ill beat the hell outta my kids.theyre suppose to fear and respect you and KNOW what YOU say goes not the other way around.ill never be one of these btch azz parents complaining cause they let tv and everybody else raise their kids.too funny.white peoples kids whoop their azz and kill them too.atleast black kids dont go that far.white folks9mostly wm)smh always tryna brainwash bp.u got half of them where you want them*wink*(BW) where you want them so quit while youre ahead.lol
Kids shouldn't fear their parents....they should respect them...

Spanking is not the same as a beat down, where the child is physically harmed...

A parent who refuses to discipline their esp strong willed child (and spanking is defimitely a valid form of discipline)....

Will leave the discipline to the streets or police...and then the child will receive a beat down sanctioned by the law.
real bro

United States

#3416 Feb 8, 2013
I call them LAP- DOGS.
cmd6241983

Jersey City, NJ

#3417 Feb 8, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Bw. Marraige rings received 2008
White man 1% of his rings
Hispanic man 1% of his rings
Asian man 1% of his rings
U get no love at all.desperate bw is lost at
Sea.
Wm only deal with bw on money terms -
Prostitution n ghetto gaggers.
You're an absent minded, obnoxious jerk. All you do is post the same boring stats on here, you're a broken record & people stop listening to you a long time ago.....
cmd6241983

Jersey City, NJ

#3418 Feb 8, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>as i stated in a previous post(you ignored of course)what do bm have to do to keep bw away from us?
What I find to be asinine is Black males picking a fight with White males when they see a Black female in their arms. But you don't see us fighting White females when they're dating Black males. Now that question you asked me earlier. That's an easy answer, we don't like to be degraded by any man & it doesn't hurt to speak correct English either......
cmd6241983

Jersey City, NJ

#3419 Feb 8, 2013
Alfie wrote:
TO :Cmd
Truth is truth ,facts r facts ,u cant get away from it.
Stop deluding urself
Your facts are fake. So stfu & go roll in some filth you chauvinist pig.....
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#3420 Feb 8, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text>You're an absent minded, obnoxious jerk. All you do is post the same boring stats on here, you're a broken record & people stop listening to you a long time ago.....
MACEO IS A FOOL

Characteristics of A Fool

It is much easier to identify a fool in terms of what he is not than in terms of what he is. Notice the following characteristics of the fool as the Book of Proverbs describes him.

1. THE FOOL IS UNRIGHTEOUS. The fool hates what is holy, righteous, and good, and he loves evil.

Desire realized is sweet to the soul, But it is an abomination to fools to depart from evil (13:19).

Doing wickedness is like sport to a fool; And so is wisdom to a man of understanding (10:23).

Fools mock at sin, But among the upright there is good will (14:9).

2. THE FOOL IS UNWISE. Throughout Proverbs the fool is the counterpart of the wise. Wisdom is contrasted with folly. The fool does not possess wisdom, cannot obtain wisdom, and would not obtain it if he could.

THE FOOL DOES NOT POSSESS WISDOM;
The lips of the righteous feed many, But fools die for lack of understanding (10:21; cf. 1:20-33).

THE FOOL IS NOT CAPABLE OF OBTAINING WISDOM:
Why is there a price in the hand of a fool to buy wisdom, When he has no sense [literally,“heart”]?(17:16).

A scoffer seeks wisdom, and finds none, But knowledge is easy to him who has understanding (14:6).

Wisdom is too high for a fool, He will not open his mouth in the gate (24:7).

The fool has no capacity for wisdom. In the words of 17:16, he has “no heart” for it. He may seem to seek wisdom, but is incapable of recognizing or retaining it.

THE FOOL HAS NO DESIRE FOR WISDOM, AND WOULD REJECT IT EVEN IF HE COULD ACQUIRE IT BECAUSE HE HATES IT:
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; Fools despise wisdom and instruction (1:7; cf. 1:22).

The mind of the intelligent seeks knowledge, But the mouth of fools feeds on folly (15:14).

Do not speak in the hearing of a fool, For he will despise the wisdom of your words (23:9).

The fool is not neutral toward wisdom--he hates it. Wisdom is to the fool what liver is to me: as freely and frequently as it may be offered to me, I will do everything I can to avoid it.

3. THE FOOL IS UNREALISTIC. The fool fails to see things as they are. Reality is distorted by the fool’s distorted outlook on life.

THE FOOL IS UNREALISTIC ABOUT HIMSELF in that he overestimates his knowledge and abilities:
“Proud,”“Haughty,”“Scoffer,” are his names, Who acts with insolent pride (21:24).

THE FOOL IS UNREALISTIC ABOUT LIFE. He thinks wisdom can be obtained easily, like purchasing a candy bar at a corner drug store.
Why is there a price in the hand of a fool to buy wisdom, When he has no sense?(17:16).

THE FOOL IS UNCONCERNED WITH PRESENT REALITIES, and is a wishful thinker. His “ship” is always about to “come in.”
Wisdom is in the presence of the one who has understanding, But the eyes of a fool are on the ends of the earth (17:24).

4. THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED. The fool looks upon self-control as a needless and useless denial of present pleasure. Because of this, every area of his life lacks discipline.

THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED WITH HIS MONEY AND MATERIAL RESOURCES:
There is precious treasure and oil in the dwelling of the wise, But a foolish man swallows it up (21:30).

THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED WITH HIS TEMPER:
A fool’s vexation is known at once, But a prudent man conceals dishonor (12:16).

A fool always loses his temper, But a wise man holds it back (29:11).

THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED WITH HIS MOUTH:
A prudent man conceals knowledge, But the heart of fools proclaims folly (12:23, cf. 10:14).

The tongue of the wise makes knowledge acceptable, But the mouth of fools spouts folly (15:2; cf. 18:2,7).

It is little wonder that the fool is referred to as a “babbling fool”(literally, the foolish of lips, 10:8,10).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Got into it with the cafeteria worker this morning 1 min SlayWithTheTruth 21
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 2 min Ben 1,067
The BLEAK FUTURE of Tiny U S A 9 min Trayvons Last Ski... 6
BIG DADDY!!! I'm over here! 10 min misfit 0676 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min VetnorsGate 1,497,438
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 24 min Real 51,346
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 33 min Real 136,923
Why Are White Women Adopting Black Babies? 3 hr dbiggs69 43
What Exactly Is a "Good" Black Man? 3 hr TheFightinthedog 46
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 7 hr Lori899 1,366