Why do good looking black women like white men so much?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments (Page 139)

Showing posts 2,761 - 2,780 of6,015
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Maurice Swanfist Jr III

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>L.O.F.L do you see your own link?the btch is holdin a big azz laugh and is bout to explode!!!!!!!!!!
LMFAO. Talk about seeing what you want to see. That expression says one thing and one thing only. There's no ambiguity there you bug-eyed Jah Shaka looking toothless hobo battyman. It says,''GIVE ME BIG JUICY WHITE DICK!!!''
Polo187

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>that was to the chick who said she wants a man child and the joke was hes an irwm child so he likes "chocolate" milk.get it retard?no,im not gay.matter of fact i just might snatch that chick you been chasin after.lol
Didnt u post that pick I would never c it unless some homo like u posted it
Polo187

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>fck you.that post wasnt at you,if you got something to say to me then reply at the one i sent you.also your mouth is the foul one due you you eat wm azz and sckin off the whole rugby team and participate in bestiality and use foul racist,profane language.i saw ya pic too and i am def not finding you attractive at all.as for the weak,desperate btch boy comin at me over you,he said he had to work last night and left at 10pm but came back at 6am and now that im back at 4pm HES STILL HERE. dude,what kinda job do you have where you can work all day and post and beg ookley btches for a chance all day?L.O.F.L
if that was a cheap shot towards me I goto bed early couse I'm up at 5 am and I got a smart phone so I just throw my post up and keep it moving like I do on twitter I got more followers then there are post on this every one wanna c what the boss is doin
cmd6241983

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>more like '93.
Thank you. We black people age gracefully, I know that stereotyping people is not uplifting, I was putting a positive twist to my statements. Also I was firing back at Alfie because he have no life.....

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Maurice Swanfist Jr III wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO. Talk about seeing what you want to see. That expression says one thing and one thing only. There's no ambiguity there you bug-eyed Jah Shaka looking toothless hobo battyman. It says,''GIVE ME BIG JUICY WHITE DICK!!!''
such a tough guy in the safety of your moms home.lol pathetic little coward.you obviously live in a fantasy world.but hey,thats what the internet is for right?lol

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Polo187 wrote:
<quoted text>Didnt u post that pick I would never c it unless some homo like u posted it
the post wasnt to you in the first place,it was to her.so why the hell would YOU click on it anyway?it coulda been a pic of my d***,but maybe thats what you thought.wm are far far too curious about bm penises anyway.if any of actually could get a bw she has to say yours is bigger just to stroke your wittle egos.sad.fckin cuckolds.
Polo187

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>the post wasnt to you in the first place,it was to her.so why the hell would YOU click on it anyway?it coulda been a pic of my d***,but maybe thats what you thought.wm are far far too curious about bm penises anyway.if any of actually could get a bw she has to say yours is bigger just to stroke your wittle egos.sad.fckin cuckolds.
I thought u was a normal man who posted a pic of a hot chick u are a homo who posted a pic of a cross dresser

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. We black people age gracefully, I know that stereotyping people is not uplifting, I was putting a positive twist to my statements. Also I was firing back at Alfie because he have no life.....
where you been?

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

JustSaying wrote:
Bm are stinky smelly garbage. Only people dating bm are women with low self esteem.Beautiful bw and biracial don't want bm. They are filthy animals that should be locked up in a cage for the rest of they're life.
youre funny.lol now,what r u supposed to be?
cmd6241983

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>where you been?
That's true, we do age gracefully because of the melanoma in our skin...

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text>That's true, we do age gracefully because of the melanoma in our skin...
i know,but i mean where have you been?i been waitin on u.
mytots

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

sayitaintsomrcho wrote:
<quoted text>Ha-ha-ha-a-aaaaaaaaah! !! L.I.A.R...Liar!!!!
Not only a liar but a white girl seeking the attention of a black man. I date black girls and I'm black. My fiancée is African from Nigeria, not that I don't like white girls but I see more beauty and mutual understanding with a well-mannered black girl. love everyone though

“Abu Bakr relative is Christian”

Level 2

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>that was to the chick who said she wants a man child and the joke was hes an irwm child so he likes "chocolate" milk.get it retard?no,im not gay.matter of fact i just might snatch that chick you been chasin after.lol
Really?! Once she smells your di-ck breath no doubt she'll run like the rest of the chicks you go "chasin" after. Mouthbreather!
cmd6241983

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

The odds of finding a single decent educated Black male who's heterosexual is rare. Because most of them are already married, as for rest of the Black males who rather be players & live the thug life, they should take lessons from the decent Black males on how to be a better husband & father. For example President Barack Obama, Denzel Washington & Bishop T.D. Jakes. They make positive Black male role models. Dr. King sacrificed his life to help other people,(God rest his soul). These men are great husbands & fathers because they'be worked so hard to rise to the top. That's why they became successful.....
cmd6241983

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>i know,but i mean where have you been?i been waitin on u.
Why????

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text>Why????
i missed you thats all.i thought you were kinda cool when you were not stereotypin bm but youve gone and done it again!!lol
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Ahh,Maurice Maurice Maurice.Your almost a funny guy.Too bad your a complete dmbazz.Now if these bm are such ugly rastas as you say how the fck did their daughters get to be such beautiful bw?But it's just as you said you see what you wanna see.Now you go enjoy your female dung faced baboons eating away at your 2 inch,infested,slimy excuse for a dic while your imagining she's( oh my bad) IT'S Beyonce.I'll be busy fcking the brains out of your mom,sisters,aunt, etc. while they all sing praises to a BBC! LOL

Since: Jan 13

Hanna, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You white women are still trolling hard
http://www.evilbeetgossip.com/2010/11/10/love...
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
its the truth a lot of "them do" and I'm black thank you very much. Tsk its hard for when people can't except the truth.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

TheBenchpress wrote:
You can call me my mind dull for calling you gay all you'd like but it's better to face the facts before you end up on a slab in the morgue from choking on semen.EVERY FUKIN TIME you bring up the word wang you pair it with a word like succulent or juicy or nutritious.I WONDER WHY?And how the fck do you decide who the sexiest man in the world is?Now I'll let you get back to your threesome with Roco and Carol(we all know she's a transvestite).ROFLMFBAO!
Louisiana emperor, you're a typical outrageously jealous blk man, who goes...

berserk if WM and blk women are even just cordial to each other.

One reason aziya came after me so viciously was because I was in shape when i called you monsters in the scene....

and you all thought I was in my 20s...

I probably could have dated several of the males as many were flirty....

BTW it took several years of you monsters having me and my kids under siege in my home....

for me to gain weight but I've been a workout -oholic since I was in my teens...

Give me my favorite workout places and in two months I'll look like I did when I called you monsters on the scene, perfectly in shape.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

4u2guess wrote:
<quoted text> its the truth a lot of "them do" and I'm black thank you very much. Tsk its hard for when people can't except the truth.
Many WW have been busted posting as blk men to attack blk women but this may be Shalimar.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,761 - 2,780 of6,015
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••