Why do good looking black women like ...
Maurice Swanfist Jr III

Birmingham, UK

#3036 Feb 5, 2013
Robin Givens' expression when she first tuned that dial to White Dick FM.

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#3037 Feb 5, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text>I was born in 1983 not 2013, so don't get it twisted Mr. Man Child.....
that would make you a few years older than me,odd.and a child born in 2013 wouldnt be going to school now would it?lol silly girl.man child?thats what you like http://i508.photobucket.com/albums/s323/regul...

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#3039 Feb 5, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>that would make you a few years older than me,odd.and a child born in 2013 wouldnt be going to school now would it?lol silly girl.man child?thats what you like http://i508.photobucket.com/albums/s323/regul...
lol baby likes chocolate milk.lol
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#3040 Feb 5, 2013
Maurice Swanfist Jr III wrote:
<quoted text>
That she did Carol.. that she did. She was all me like a soup sandwich by the time I'd finished reciting it to her.
I think you mean he becuz there's no way in hell you're straight.Before you said you'd smack me just another sign that your gay what straight man slaps?lol.No wonder you've been labeled gay 4 times on this post you really ought to take a hint and spit the dic out of your fruity mouth.LMFAO!
cmd6241983

Newark, NJ

#3041 Feb 5, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>that would make you a few years older than me,odd.and a child born in 2013 wouldnt be going to school now would it?lol silly girl.man child?thats what you like http://i508.photobucket.com/albums/s323/regul...
Yes 1983....
Topaz

Bristol, UK

#3042 Feb 5, 2013
Paul Weller from the Jam was married to a black women, they divorced, they have a mixed girl together, she was on some magazine recently like Elle or Bazaar.
Polo187

Lindenhurst, NY

#3043 Feb 5, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
what kid of wired picture are you posting that is disgusting no one wants to see that
Polo187

Lindenhurst, NY

#3044 Feb 5, 2013
Kind

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#3045 Feb 5, 2013
Maurice Swanfist Jr III wrote:
Robin Givens' expression when she first tuned that dial to White Dick FM.
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
L.O.F.L do you see your own link?the btch is holdin a big azz laugh and is bout to explode!!!!!!!!!!

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#3046 Feb 5, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes 1983....
more like '93.
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#3047 Feb 5, 2013
You can call me my mind dull for calling you gay all you'd like but it's better to face the facts before you end up on a slab in the morgue from choking on semen.EVERY FUKIN TIME you bring up the word wang you pair it with a word like succulent or juicy or nutritious.I WONDER WHY?And how the fck do you decide who the sexiest man in the world is?Now I'll let you get back to your threesome with Roco and Carol(we all know she's a transvestite).ROFLMFBAO!
Polo187

Lindenhurst, NY

#3048 Feb 5, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>lol baby likes chocolate milk.lol
. No straight man wants to c a pic lik that u homo commenting on your own shyt u make me sick

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#3049 Feb 5, 2013
Polo187 wrote:
<quoted text>what kid of wired picture are you posting that is disgusting no one wants to see that
i take it you have no mirrors in your shelter,biochh.lol

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Monterey, CA

#3050 Feb 5, 2013
They wan't money why do you think anybody likes white people they are like robots you just wind up and they make money...

I love em'
Polo187

Lindenhurst, NY

#3051 Feb 5, 2013
Robin givens is sexy a classy vintage woman she don't get old she get finner with time like wine
Polo187

Lindenhurst, NY

#3052 Feb 5, 2013
TheBenchpress wrote:
You can call me my mind dull for calling you gay all you'd like but it's better to face the facts before you end up on a slab in the morgue from choking on semen.EVERY FUKIN TIME you bring up the word wang you pair it with a word like succulent or juicy or nutritious.I WONDER WHY?And how the fck do you decide who the sexiest man in the world is?Now I'll let you get back to your threesome with Roco and Carol(we all know she's a transvestite).ROFLMFBAO!
EWWW carol you are a transvestite get in another page that is discusting just don't talk that makes me sick
Polo187

Lindenhurst, NY

#3053 Feb 5, 2013
Bronilla wrote:
They wan't money why do you think anybody likes white people they are like robots you just wind up and they make money...
I love em'
Yeah we make money but I wind you up and you get it for me

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#3056 Feb 5, 2013
Polo187 wrote:
<quoted text>. No straight man wants to c a pic lik that u homo commenting on your own shyt u make me sick
that was to the chick who said she wants a man child and the joke was hes an irwm child so he likes "chocolate" milk.get it retard?no,im not gay.matter of fact i just might snatch that chick you been chasin after.lol
Maurice Swanfist Jr III

Birmingham, UK

#3057 Feb 5, 2013
TheBenchpress wrote:
<quoted text>I think you mean he becuz there's no way in hell you're straight.Before you said you'd smack me just another sign that your gay what straight man slaps?lol.No wonder you've been labeled gay 4 times on this post you really ought to take a hint and spit the dic out of your fruity mouth.LMFAO!
I've been accused of being gay by jealous brothas who can't handle the fact that 1) the Chocolate Sistas are tuning into White Dick FM in record numbers, and 2)also have a serious case of DDE aka Double Dick Envy, meaning they wish they were hung like this down low white brotha from the wrong side of the tracks, and they also desperately wish they could wrap their lips around this big old juicy white bone and frantically nosh it off like the lucky piece of Chocolate sweetness who I'm currently dating.

Calling me homosexual is the best unimaginative and uncultivated suppressed homosexual white dick-aholic brothas can muster with your inferior gay brains, whereas I on the other hand am lyrical poet of the highest order and I have slain each and everyone of you pesky little upstarts with my rapier wit and command of the English language.

And I will slap you. I'll slap the black out of you in front of your babymomma if you don't hush your beak you boney-faced yellow-eyed Chaka Demus looking snake flesh eating rasta. Real talk.
Maurice Swanfist Jr III

Birmingham, UK

#3058 Feb 5, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>L.O.F.L do you see your own link?the btch is holdin a big azz laugh and is bout to explode!!!!!!!!!!
LMFAO. Talk about seeing what you want to see. That expression says one thing and one thing only. There's no ambiguity there you bug-eyed Jah Shaka looking toothless hobo battyman. It says,''GIVE ME BIG JUICY WHITE DICK!!!''

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jax is gay!! Axe asked me to marry him and I sa... 2 min Jax 10
African American Dating 5 min mercy589 3
Alligators stop crime 22 min PROUD WHITE AMERICAN 4
What happens if u swallow a roach by accident? (Jul '10) 27 min Brittany jones 87
What was the name of the black kid from the jet... (Oct '10) 30 min PROUD WHITE AMERICAN 4
If you post racist comments on this site, pleas... 36 min PROUD WHITE AMERICAN 2
If I could go back in time, I would.... 42 min PROUD WHITE AMERICAN 2
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 54 min Yep 62
Microchips In Employees Become Reality 1 hr Prince 75
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 2 hr Mick 910
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 4 hr Punani Bully 1,551
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 6 hr The Delighted Axe 156
More from around the web